Sottomesso Resort Ch. 01

Story Info
Gin's arrival.
3.1k words
4.3
12.8k
5
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer arrived at the resort at around eight in the evening on May first. She couldn't believe she was her in Montana for the next four months, if not longer. Jennifer had done all the physical and psychological tests last month and now she was here to experience and expand all her sexual desires.

The car stopped in front of a small house set apart from the rest of the buildings of the resort. When the driver opened her door Jennifer stepped out in the cool clean night air and exhaled the breath she had not realized she was holding. "It is beautiful", Jennifer said as she turned around to look at everything.

"Thank you, Hank, I'll take it from here." Came a female voice from behind Jennifer. Jennifer quickly turned around to look at the stunning woman who had spoken. "You must be Jennifer."

"Yes Ma'am."

"You will call me Mistress Vivian. Come in."

Jennifer quickly picked up her one bag and followed Mistress Vivian into the house.

"Put your bag by the door, and remove all your clothes."

Jennifer stood just inside the door a little shocked by what Vivian had just said. Her mind was racing a hundred miles per hour, trying to remember everything she learned the past few months. She know she was here to be trained as a submissive but she had hoped for a slow immersion.

"I said drop your bag and strip. Now!"

"Y...Ye...Yes Mistress."

Jennifer dropped the bag and stepped out of her sandals. She pulled her shirt over her head and dropped it on the bag. Then reached to undo her jeans, letting them slide down her slim legs to the floor. Jennifer stood in the doorway in nothing but her matching bra and panties. Her mind was blank as she lowered her panties to the floor and stepped out of them and her pants. The last thing left was her bra and that quickly followed the rest to the floor.

"Very nice. But when I tell you to do something you will do it quickly and without question. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. Now turn around slowly so I can all of you." Mistress Vivian commanded. This time Jennifer did not hesitate.

As Jennifer turned around she saw a couple of people in the yard looking directly at her naked body. Knowing they were there watching her made Jennifer fell wicked.

"I can see you take great care of yourself. Now come sit with me at the table so we can discuss your stay here at Sottomesso."

"Yes Mistress."

Once seated at the table Mistress Vivian went over the basic rules that Jennifer had heard before. One: do as you're told. Quickly and without question. Two: Walk with chest out and eyes down. Three: Speak only when spoken too. Four: Fulfill the guest requests.

"Now I will pick a new name for you to go why her at Sottomesso. Since you are virgin I think I will name you Gin, G-I-N. I am going to ask you some questions, and you will answer completely, honesty and in detail. Then I will give you some addition rules."

"Yes Mistress."

"Have you ever had an orgasm?"

"Yes Mistress. I've had orgasms before. My first was when my college roommate ate my pussy. I have also given myself orgasms by pulling on my nipples while rubbing my clit." answered Gin.

"Since your roommate ate your pussy, did you return the favor?"

"Yes, she told me what to do to her and I did. She tasted unlike anything I have every tasted, very sweet. We enjoyed each other and played together often, Mistress."

"Have you ever sucked a cock, Gin?"

"No Mistress, but I have seen some cocks and given hand jobs as well as allowed two guys to fuck my breasts."

"Why did you not suck the guys off?"

"Mistress, I was afraid of not doing it well and possibly vomiting. I have a very strong gag reflex."

"Have you ever had anything inserted into your cunt?" Asked Vivian, even though she already knew the answer, she wanted to hear it from Gin.

"Only during doctor visits and the physical exams to come here, Mistress."

"Gin, have you had anything pushed into your ass?"

"Again, only during doctor visits and the exams to come here, Mistress."

"How did you feeling having things in your cunt and ass?"

"Having something in my pussy made want something bigger than a pinky pushed deep in my pussy. As for having something in my ass, I really did not feel it. It was done right after the nurse used her mouth to bring me to climax."

"What are you looking to experience here at Sottomesso?"

"Mistress, I want to experience sex, with men and women and in groups. I think I want to be tied up at least once, I'm not positive that I will like it or not. I want to learn to pleasure both men and women. Being watched while standing nude in your entry was was fun. I think I might enjoy being watched or put on display."

"Is there anything you do not want to try?"

"Mistress, I do not wish to be whipped, caned, or paddled. I like a little pain, like nipple clamps for a few minutes, but not too much pain. I also do not want to be turned into a common whore or prostitute."

"Okay. We will not do anything to you that you don't want. You are here to give pleasure to our guests while having pleasure yourself. Now some rules. One: You are to be naked unless told otherwise. You will clothes we provide for you. Two: You are to site with your legs spread so your cunt is easily accessed."

Gin quickly uncrossed her ankles and spread her legs so that each leg was on one side of the seat.

"Three: You will kneel on the floor with your ass on your heels, knees apart, head down, and hands behind your back pushing your tits out. You only sit on furniture when told to. Let's try kneeling."

Gin stood up, walked around the table and knelt next to her Mistress. Feeling the cool air, from the open front door, hit her pussy made Gin shiver.

"Are you cold?" Asked Mistress Vivian.

"No Mistress, just a little aroused." replied Gin.

Mistress Vivian looked Gin over before standing up and walking around her new submissive. "Lovely. But push those beautiful 38 D's out. Be proud of them. Not many 21 year old girls have such full, perky, natural tits." Gin pushed her breasts further out by pushing her shoulders back. At the same time she opened her legs a little wider. She liked that her Mistress thought her tits were beautiful.

"Sorry I'm late Vivian. Had to handle an issue. I see you have already started training our newest submissive." said a man from behind Gin. Gin tensed, she was not use to be totally naked in front of a man. She wanted to turn around and see who had spoken and try to cover herself but she knew she must remain as she was. Gin tried to relax a little, she knew nobody would hurt her here.

"Come in Rick and meet Gin, an innocent here to be corrupted."

Gin heard the man enter and walk behind her to sit on the couch. "Gin, go kneel in front of Master Rick." commanded Mistress Vivian. Gin did as commanded, keeping her eyes downcast.

"So you have named her Gin, I like it." said Master Rick once Gin was kneeling in front of him. He continued speaking to Vivian. "She's gorgeous. How innocent is she?"

No substantial penetration, in any of her three holes. Enjoys being eaten and tongue fucked as well as the taste of a wet cunt. Allowed a couple of guys to fuck her delicious tits and is multi-orgasmic according to the doctors report." replied Vivian from the table.

"Multi-orgasmic without penetration, I can't wait to see how she reacts to having all three of her holes fucked at the same time. I think if we can get her on film having multiple orgasms we can create a bidding war for her cherries."

"Always thinking ahead. But first we have to train her and that starts by removing that ugly bush hiding her unused cunt. Rick, call and have Candy come over to shave her bald." Master Rick picked up the phone that was on the end table and made his call. Once he was finished he ordered Gin to stand in front of him with her legs apart. Gin eagerly complied. He was the first at Sottomesso to touch her flesh. He ran his fingers through her long blonde hair before rubbing his thumb across her full lips. Next, he raised her head up so that he could see her eyes, he saw innocents and fire in those green eyes. Master Rick lightly touched both or her nipples and enjoyed watching them get hard and extend.

Gin was now comfortable with her nudity and relaxed. Having Master Rick touch her with lust in his eyes was having an impact on her pussy - it was getting wetter.

Master Rick gently tugged on her nipples causing Gin to moan softly - her nipples are very sensitive. When he pulled on them a hot spark raced from her nipples directly to her pussy. He continued to touch her all over - she was so turned on right now, she would have done anything he wished.

Rich knew what his touch was doing to her, he could feel her body tremble, hear her soft moans, and smell her juices. She was so responsive to his touch, she was going to be very popular with the guest once her two months of training were over. He knew he was going to enjoy her, if he could wait that long.

"Enough petting Rick." said Vivian from the table breaking the spell. Vivian had changed into a tight tank top that displayed her ample tits and a micro-mini skirt. She looked like the slut she is, though Rick. He loved Vivian like no other.

"Candy here?" Vivian asked Rick.

"In about 20 minutes. She is finishing up with Mr. & Mrs. Jones."

"Okay, we need to discuss her party. Gin go kneel in that corner, facing the room." ordered Mistress Vivian pointing to a corner.

Master Rick and Mistress Vivian talked about Candy's party and Gin as if Gin was invisible. Gin listened but said nothing. Candy was to have a party in three weeks and they need to get the invites emailed as well as the website up and running. Candy's virgin ass was to be auctioned off to the highest bidding guest. The website would showcase Candy and all of her many sexual talents, with both photographs and videos. Gin knew she to wold have a party once her two months were over.

"I think we should make a video tonight, after Gin is made presentable." suggested Rick. "Gin can film us using Candy and can even join in. That way in two months when it's Gin turn for a party we have first and last day of training caught on film."

"I think that's a wonderful idea. We need to film Candy sucking cock, eating pussy, getting fucked at both ends and cumming. I'll go get the camera and make sure the ones over the table are set to record." said Vivian as she walked to the back of the house to what Gin assumed was her bedroom.

"While we wait for Candy, why don't we start your training Gin." He stood and dropped his pants, he was not wearing any underwear. "Come suck my cock, get it nice and hard."

Gin crawled over to the couch where he was now sitting with his legs spread wide. "I have seen this done in porn but I have never done it myself. Please teach me, Master." Gin said quietly.

Master Rick gave her very detailed instruction and Gin started her first blow job. She held the base tightly with her right hand while licking the underside of his cock, per his instructions. When her tongue reached the rim, he told her to run her tongue around the rim a couple of times. She did this while her right hand slid up and down his full length. After this Gin was told to put just the head into her mouth and gently suck. Gin found that she liked giving a blow job, she really liked feeling his cock hardening and lengthening in her month. After a couple of minutes of doing these things, Master Rick grabbed the back of her head and said "Now, slowly take my full length into your warm wet mouth. Go as far down as you can."

This made Gin nervous, she looked up into his eyes while she did as he commanded. Gin was able to get about half of his nine inch cock into her mouth. "Now suck, moving your mouth and hand up and down. Good girl." Gin did as told, and heard Master Rick's breathing quicken and heard the occasional groan. "Keep going with your hand, but now lick and suck my balls." As she did this he groaned again. Gin continue to mix it up and was happy with his reactions.

"Enough." said Master Rick. "That's was well done for your first time, your a natural cock sucker. By the time I'm done training you you'll be able to deep throat with no problem."

Gin knelt in front of Rick with her eyes on his hard cock and a small smile on her face. She was proud that she could make him hard with her mouth.

"May I enter Master?" came a voice from the doorway. "Enter Candy and come kneel by Gin."

Gin heard clothes being removed and then footsteps as Candy came into the living room. A pair of pale slim legs stood next to Gin before lowing to the floor. From what Gin could see Candy was in great shape, petite, and very fair skinned.

"Face each other and make introductions." said Mistress Vivian as she walked to the sitting area holding a glass of wine. The two girls turned and faced each, allowing the other to see her fully for the first time. Candy was stunning, a strawberry blonde with porcelain skin, and a dancers body. She had 34 B size tits with large areolae that were two shades darker than her skin with large, hard nipples.

Gin had the urge to lean forward and suck on Candy's nipples. Candy leaned in and hugged Gin while stating her name and how long she had been at Sottomesso. Gin hugged her back and enjoyed the feeling of their tits smashed together. Before Candy completely pulled back she did french kiss Gin quickly. "Welcome to Sottomesso." Gin was speechless and very aroused.

"Gin go over and lay on your back on the table. Candy did you bring the supplies?" said Mistress Vivian.

"Yes Mistress."

"Good go shave Gins' cunt bald, then we'll have some fun." said Master Rick.

Gin was lying spread eagle on the table, while Candy went to the door to pick up her bag. When Candy came to the table she look Gin over with lust in her eyes and smiled. Candy got to work by trimming the hair with scissors first. Once the hair was shorter Candy spread shaving cream all over Gin's pussy make sure to get it into all the folds.

The feeling of having Candy's fingers smearing shaving cream all over her pussy was driving Gin insane. She wanted Candy to rub her clit hard so she could cum. As Candy shaved Gin, Gin tried to think of anything else beside the incredible feelings coming from her pussy. She followed all of Candy's orders, wanting it to be perfect for her Master and Mistress. After Candy was done and had wiped Gin clean with a hand towel she double checked her work by using her tongue.

Candy tongue explored the outside and inside of Gin's now bald pussy, and even around her asshole. Gin could not help but move her hips closer to Candy's face.

"How does she taste?" asked Mistress Vivian. "Wonderful. Let me move so you may enjoy, Mistress." replied Candy, stepping out of the way. Mistress Vivian took her place between Gin's legs. Vivian wasted no time, she went in deep and fast. Vivian used her tongue to fuck Gin for a few minutes, causing Gin to move her hips against her Mistress's tongue. As soon as Gin moaned, Vivian switched her attention to Gin's clitoris. Vivian flicked her tongue around the engorged clit before moving on to sucking and nibbling on it. All of this attention to her pussy was building Gin's climax, she started to pull on her own nipples and grind her pussy on Vivian's face.

"May I have a taste Vivian?" asked Master Rick.

Until he had spoken Gin had forgotten he was in the room. She was so focused on Mistress Vivian and the pleasure she was causing. "Of course Rick, I love sharing with you." Vivian said before moving out of the way and giving Rick a passionate kiss, sharing Gin's taste with him. The cool air on Gin's pussy felt good but she wanted a hot mouth to finish what was started.

Rick stood between Gin's legs but unlike Vivian he didn't dive right in. He took his time kissing her inner thighs and blowing warm air across her open pussy. He likes to play and tease first and it was making Gin hotter and wetter. When he blew air over her clit she moaned. Only then did her start to use his mouth and tongue. He attacked her clit, alternating between sucking hard, flicking with his tongue and scraping it with his teeth. The pleasure was so in tense Gin was going to cum.

"M..Mast...Master May I pl...please cum? I'm so cl..close." Gin final spoke.

"Yes, cum for us." answered Mistress Vivian. Gin pulled hard on her nipples and came hard on Rick's face.

"Oh...Oh g...god yes! I'm coming!!" shouted Gin. "Yes oh yes!" Master Rick continued to lick away at her pussy, causing her orgasm to roll into a second one. "Fuck yes! I'm cumming again. Pinch my clit, Master." Rick did as asked, which caused her climax to go on a little longer.

Rick continued to lick her pussy until was well on her way back to Earth. "Perfect reaction. So sweet." said Rick as he cleaned his face with a napkin. Gin wanted to just lay there In the warm after glow of her climaxes but Mistress Vivian and Master Rick had other ideas.