Sottomesso Resort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam had his cock buried in Gloria's cunt and his tongue in Vivian's. Neither Vivian nor Gloria undressed, they just lifted up their skirts and started fucking. Gin was sitting on the seat while Tina sucked Obie hard again. As she watched Adam, Gloria, and Vivian go at it she had the urge to rub her clit but knew that would only make her want to cum again.

It only took about eight minutes for Obie to be hard again. Tina got up, turned around and presented her pussy to him. Obie took his time licking and sucking her pussy lips before slowly sliding his cock into her. She leaned forward to eat Gin's pussy and he began to pound her pussy. Every now again he would slap her ass causing her to moan into the pussy she was eating.

Tina had a very talented tongue and mouth, Gin soon discovered. An added bonus was that her tongue was pierced and when the tongue ring ran across her clit it caused Gin to moan and shiver in pleasure. Tina also knew the perfect amount of pressure to apply when biting a clit and in no time Gin could feel her orgasm about to break so she pushed Tina's head away a little. Tina seemed to understand and backed off, licking Gin's inner thighs and allowing Gin to calm down.

Obie was fucking Tina and playing with her 32C tits. Every so often he would pull hard on her nipples or smack them. From the sounds Tina was making, she was enjoying everything that he was doing to her. Both Vivian and Gloria were moaning in pleasure and occasionally kissing passionately as they rode Adam.

Gloria was the first to cum; she came with Adam's steel rod embedded deep in her pussy. Obie was the next to reach orgasm, he thrust his hips and impaled Tina on his pecker, and deposited his cum deep in her cunt. Tina came shortly after Obie, being a good submissive she allowed him his pleasure first, and she did get permission from Gloria.

Adam was now using his hands and mouth on Vivian. And she soon filled his mouth with her sweet juices. Once Vivian finished her climax and moved off of his face, he asked for permission to climax and was allowed to cum. Adam filled Gloria's cunt with his spunk, since she was still riding his cock.

"Gin, clean everybody up" order Mistress Vivian. Gin quickly started to suck the cum from Gloria's pussy, then moved on to Vivian, Obie, Adam, and finally Tina. Gin was happy to return the favor and gave Tina a little extra attention. By the time everybody was cleaned up and dressed, except Gin, the limousine was pulling up to the gate of the Resort.

Hank pulled to a stop outside one of the bungalows and everybody exited the car. Hank and Adam carried in the luggage, followed by Tina. Hank returned, "Mistress Vivian, if it is alright with you I would like to go visit the bunkhouse before taking off."

"Of course Hank, thank you for driving us. Take Gin back to my cottage on your way to the bunkhouse." And with that Gin was dismissed and climbed back into the limo, wondering how she was going to go two days without cumming.

12