Soul Food Ch. 1

Story Info
Sunday dinner becomes a family taste test.
834 words
3.97
58.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like most black folks, Sundays are spent in somebodies church followed by Sunday dinner. It was my turn to cook and I was sweating up a storm in that kitchen. I went out on the porch and poured a bottle of ice cold spring water over my dreads to cool off. This also plastered my shirt to my skin and caused my baby fingered sized nipples to stand up and salute. I heard the doorbell ring and answered without thinking of my dress assuming it was one of my Sista's. It was my baby brother Ty, who scooped me up in his arms and spun around with my 36C's slapping him on each side of his face. A funny look came over his face as the cold wetness hit him and I wasn't sure if that was him or something in his pocket as I slid down his body. I hugged him back and this time I was sure that I felt some hard ass manmeat as I saw a flush cross his face. I had never thought of Ty in a sexual way, but I'd have to say the brother was looking Phine. He stood 6'2" and 210 lbs. and was muscled from the floor up having served in the armed forces. I yelled out that dinner was almost ready as I went to my bedroom to change out of the wet shirt. I looked at myself in the full length mirror and turned to the side and wondered if I really had turned Ty on or if he was just reacting to something else. I turned to grab a towel and slip on the sundress when I noticed movement in the doorway. I continued to dry my body while seeing in the mirror Ty as he rubbed the growing lump i his pants. I closed my eyes and just dreamed of the last time i had been with a man. The next thing I felt was his hands covering my tits and then his lips on my neck. Was this real or just part of the day dreaming? The hard dick sliding between my ass checks made me sure it was real. I kept my eyes closed and pressed back into him. I felt my clit enlarge and a wetness start to form between my legs. my brain was telling me this was wrong while my body was saying fill me up. I realized he must have taken his clothes off since I felt all of him pressing into me. He pushed me forward and I leaned onto the dresser as I felt his tongue licking my ass checks. He grabbed both of them and pulled them apart as he leaned in father to suck on my lips and I could feel his nose in my asshole. " You're my Brother, we can’t do this!"

"I've always wanted you, Gwen," " CC and Ron and I used to jack off smellin your drawers from the clothes hamper." The woman looking back at me in the mirror had a look of total lust and I couldn't help myelf as I reached down and played with my clit. His comments made me start to wonder about my brothrs and my dad as well. Do you think they'll want to fuck me as well ?" I felt ice go through my blood as he tossed my salad like no else ever had. Ty fed me his dick an inch at a time and it made me cry out his name over and over again. He started doing figure 8's in my pussy and reached around and grabbed my nipples. The sensations on both fronts made me explode with lust as I started to come all over his dick. Ty pulled all the way out and the head of his dick slid up between my ass crack and started to nose into my asshole still wet from his earlier kisses. I feel to my knees and Ty followed me down keeping his pole buried deep nside of me. I cryed out each time he bottomed out in my ass and I reached back to play with his nuts. "I've always wanted all the women in my family, you ever notice how fine Mom is?" I guess just the thought of mom's good looking ass made him blow cause I could feel the head of his dick expand in my ass and the heatof him filling me with his cum. He pulled out and I sucked him clean as I heard the oven alarm go off. Sunday dinner was never going to be the same. I could feel our conbinded juices running down my legs as i put on the sun dress and went to get ready for my family. I was goin gto offer them a lot more than just dinner after hearing about all the options open to me right here in my family.

Stay tuned for #2 and let me know what you think.