Soul Mate Ch. 01

Story Info
A vampire finds his soul mate
2.8k words
4.45
30.9k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some time now I have been fascinated with the vampire’s way of life. Never fully understanding the depth and meaning behind what a true vampire is. I have never believed that anyone could be immortal. Even though it is said that a vampire’s life span exceeds that of an average human. One night I decided to test out my theory. What were vampires all about? Did they really exist? Could an average person, such as myself, become a vampire?

Late one night after working a full shift, and completely tired out of my mind, I decided to take a drive. For weeks I had heard of this club located downtown that catered to vampires, donors and supporters of them. My thoughts and studies could not even prepare me for what I was about to see.

The crowd outside was enormous. A lot of gothic looking peoples standing around. Some dressed as witches, fairies, and other sorts of things. Most of them dressed in all black. I almost turned around to go back to my car. I feared that I would not fit in here and that I had made a mistake. Dressed in a short, black leather mini skirt, a tight fitting red top, 5 inch black knee high boots, no panties and no bra. I just felt completely out of place. The guy at the door was tall and rather thin. His long blonde hair was flowing in the wind.

“Hey you!” I turned looking at the man. He was pointing his finger towards me. I put a hand on my chest and looked at him questioningly. He just nodded and I walked up to approach him.

“Is there something wrong?” I said, sure that he could sense the fear in my voice.

“Why, no ma’am nothing is wrong at all. You are invited to come in.”

“Well, what about these other….”

Cutting me off in mid sentence, “No worries Ma’am you are welcome here.”

He opened the door to let me in. What I saw was exactly like what I expected. There were people dressed as the others outside, Mostly in black clothing. A rock band that I was unfamiliar with was jamming out on stage. Music filled my ears as I struggled to listen to the words. I could only make out very few of them. So, nervously I approached the bar. Asking the bartender for a drink. I caught a man looking in my direction who was about 6 foot tall, long dark wavy hair and a little older than the boy at the door.

His crystal blue eyes pierced right into my soul. He was gorgeously magnificent. I could not take my eyes from him for the fear that he would disappear. Granted, his looks were unlike any lover that I had ever had before. But something about him made me want to run to him. Or run away from him? My heart was pounding in my chest and my breath quickening from his approach towards me. His strong muscular build was very nice indeed. Though he did not appear to be one of those men in the muscle magazines with all those nasty bulging muscles. In fact he was fairly slim, But very attractive.

“Hello Beautiful.”

I reached out my hand to greet him. “Well, hello. My name is….”

Again being interrupted in mid-sentence the man said, “Megan, your name is Megan.” As he reached to grab my hand. He held it there for a moment before bringing it up to his lips and softly kissing it before he released it.

I was shocked that he knew my name. Did I know him from somewhere? That I doubted because he looked like no one that I have ever known.

“Ummm…. How did you…”

Once again now breaking her question, “No worries Angel. I know everything that I need to know about you.”

Ordering a drink for me, he placed it upon the bar. “Drink up my darling and relax. For tonight is your night to celebrate.”

“Celebrate, what?”

“The time will come Angel, now just drink up and be merry.”

His gorgeous crystal blue eyes danced as he spoke to me. I longed to touch his long black wavy hair. He was not wearing makeup like the others. Not even a mask to hide his beauty from me. He was all male and nothing but! And that had me squirming in my chair.

I finished my drink still staring at his captivating physique. He was most certainly a man I could get lost in. He was not close to what I would have considered to be the man of my dreams, but I realized quickly that sometimes dreams are not always what they seem.

“Are you ready my darling?”

“What is it that I must be ready for?”

He took my hand without muttering a single word and led me to a door adjacent the stage. I followed him through a long dimly lit corridor. His hand firmly yet lovingly gripping Mine as we made our way through. Others were here as well. Some of them he told me were vampires and others were donors for them. I watched as one woman took a straight edged razor and slit the wrist of her companion. The woman Put her lips to the man’s wound and drank. The man was delirious at this point, so absorbed in what was going on. I just stared in utter amazement.

“This way my darling.”

He tugged gently at my arm. Realizing that we had been standing there with me practically staring at the couple.

“Sorry, I guess I just got lost in the moment there.”

“‘Tis quite all right my Angel, It happens from time to Time with newbies such as you. They are used to it and don’t mind the attention most of the time.”

“Where are we going?”

Acting as though he had not heard her question, they turned the corner and two large steal doors where before them. He took a key from his pocket and placed it into the door.

“Now, my Angel, what you see and feel beyond this point is never to be told to anyone. I am taking you into my world, my domain, our home.”

I just nodded in agreement. Slightly confused and not sure what to say, but somehow, I trusted him. Opening the doors, he pulled me in front of him. I slowly walked in. The place looked like a palace. Tall Cathedral ceilings and gothic statues from older times made the place look almost like a church, with a few exceptions. There was furniture around, glass end tables; an exceptional fireplace and many other lavish commodities that made the place look a mansion.

Bringing me out of my trance, he spoke, “Care for a drink my darling?”

“Yes, please.” I said looking around in total amazement. “This place is marvelous. I don’t think that I have ever been somewhere so grand in all my life.”

He chuckled, “Well, I am glad that you approve.” He walked to my side and handed me a glass of red wine.

We walked over to the couch where he told me to make myself comfortable. I sat down on the beautiful burgundy sofa. It was so soft and comfortable. One could almost get lost in the furnishings of this place.

“Excuse me.”

He left me to marvel the room. Paintings of older men and women were on the walls. Almost everything here seemed to be encased in or partially made out of glass. It was as though the glass would somehow protect the fragility of it all. Statues of ancient mythology were all over the place. I walked over looking at the gargoyles that adorned each side of the luxurious fireplace. The statues themselves were so huge and so realistic. It seemed as though they might come to life at any given moment. A little nervous and freaked out by my exploration, I decided to just go sit back down and drink my wine.

He returned with a beautiful buxom red head at his side. Her long hair flowed over her breasts, which were very noticeable under the thin fabric that she wore. The long white gown encased her upper body like a glove. Her full breasts spilling from the taunt fabric. The gown was practically dancing the rest of the way down her magnificent body.

“Entertain us my dear.”

“Yes, Master.” She said and then began to dance.

I watched her closely. Admiring her skill and movement. Watching as she let her body do the talking. I was sure that she would seduce me out of my wits. I looked up the man she had called Master. I just figured that questions could be asked later and smiled up at him knowing that he could see the lust in my eyes.

He joined me on the couch and whispered into my ear.

“I knew you would like this, and it is only one of my many surprises for you my darling.”

I watched and drooled as she seductively danced around us. Moving her body as though she were making love to the air around her. Throwing her head back and arching her back. Making her pelvis thrust into the air, delicately touching and caressing her most intimate spots. Slowly slipping the gown from her sweat drenched body. She walked over to us. Slipping her hands behind my head and straddling me on the couch. Her breasts were massaging my face. And her hands running delicate patterns on my back. Her hair, so long that it was caressing my legs. She smelt of roses and ginger, sultrily mixed together providing a very intoxicating scent.

Her hands roamed my body. Running her long nails along the base and sides of my neck. Pausing to feel my pulse mingle with her own. Tantalizingly beautiful green eyes meet mine. I was lost and transfixed by this creature of ultimate beauty seducing me. Her hands touching my breasts. Pinching the nipples so very delicately making me writhe under her. Her full lips came down upon mine slowly and carefully. Our tongues intertwined and danced a slow powerful rhythm.

She then lay back onto the coffee table. Still in my lap, raising her legs and removing the thin piece of material that covered her sex. I looked over towards the man who had brought me into this intoxicating world and smiled. He motioned with his eyes for me to look at the woman in front of me. She placed her legs on either side of my body. Spreading them wide for me to view her soaking wet pussy. Raising her hips from my body to place her pussy only inches from my tongue. Her fingers began to massage her clit. She slid them up and down her cunt until her finger was sparkling from its juices.

“Go ahead, touch her if you wish.”

I barely heard his voice but knew that I had permission to explore. I slowly inserted a finger into her hot, wet pussy. Listening to her moans from down below. She fucked my finger like it was the biggest cock she had ever had. She was Moaning and writhing below me as she let out a loud scream and fucked my fingers so furiously that I thought I was going to come just sitting there. Her juices soaked me. I pulled my fingers from her and licked them clean. I leaned forward to lick her swollen clit. Putting my hands on each side of her lips, spreading them wide. I licked up and down her beautiful pussy like I had never tasted one before.

I played her clit with my tongue gently stroking it making her fuck my face. I grabbed onto her hips to help steady her and continued my manipulation. Within seconds she was screaming and bucking my face with a wave that took her into pure orgasmic bliss. I cleaned all the juices from her sex as she went limp in my arms.

At first I was a little shocked thinking that I had hurt her. He reassured me that I had not, but that she now needed to rest. He left her laying on top of me long enough to remove the garments from the floor and then carefully picked her up and carried her into another room.

“She just needs to rest.” He assured me. “Shall we?”

Taking me by the hand he led me to what I assumed was his room. The four poster bed was breathtaking. The sheets were pure silk and so soft to the touch as he laid me down upon them. Gently pushing my shoulders, encouraging me to lie back. He climbed on top of me unbuttoning my shirt. I protested in no way. He took a moment to admire my full chest. I was only a small C cup but in comparison with the rest of petite body, they just fit me. He ran his nails over my neck causing chills and making my body voluntarily arch upwards to him. My breasts were on full display as he dexterously rolled the nipples between his fingers. I was in orgasmic release the instant he touched them. I screamed my pleasure and ultimate delight.

“ I knew you were the one. My soul mate.”

Confused, I tried to raise myself from the bed but his lips came down upon mine. And I felt a surge of electricity like none that I had ever felt before. My body paralyzed by his charms unwilling and not wanting to move. He delicately caressed my body with his long nails and fingers. Spreading fire wherever he touched. Kneeling down below me he lifted my skirt just over my hips. Kissing and teasing my skin, he worked his way up my legs.

Softly caressing and nibbling my inner thighs. Touching my outer lips with his fingernails. Slightly digging them in but not enough to hurt me just enough to drive me wild. He teased as long as he could stand it before he tasted my sex. I could feel my warm juices coating his tongue as I exploded into another bout of pleasure. His canines seemed to get bigger as he teased my clit with his tongue and they in turn teased the lips of my swollen cunt. I felt the slightest burning sensation as his fangs sunk into my tender flesh. And begin to drink from me my very life force.

He took in just enough to satisfy his hunger slightly before he stood before me and stripped of all his clothing leaving me to admire his magnificent form. He slowly began to stroke his hardening cock. I could feel my pussy throbbing with an uncontrollable passion to have him inside me. He leaned down to remove my skirt from my body. Sliding it carefully off my hips and onto the floor.

He kissed my cunt gently and carefully, almost as if to apologize for causing any discomfort there. He moved me further onto the bed where he then positioned himself between my legs. Leaning down he kissed me. Our tongues making love to each other’s. Our bodies craving and starving for the other ones. His cock was harassing the entrance of my cunt. Making me want to grab him and thrust his cock into me.

His lips moved from mine to the very delicate skin of my neck. Kissing and licking the most delicate parts, known to make most women go wild with lust. I could feel his cock slowly entering me as if he was testing the waters. Suddenly I felt a sharp, almost excruciating pain from both below and above. His teeth sinking into the tender flesh of my neck and his large cock slamming into my cunt. I had never felt such tremendous pain or pleasure. Finally my body gave way and surrendered to feeling nothing but exquisite bliss. My mind was simply going out of control and my body convulsing in my response to him.

I could feel my cunt clamping down on his hard cock with the power of a vice grip making him growl and slam his cock even harder into my wet swollen cunt. He released his fangs from my neck and cried out at the very top of his lungs pounding into me with a strength that I could not surpass.

My whole body collapsed feeling weak and tired. More so than I had ever been in my life. He lay beside me and curled me up into his powerful arms. Gently kissing my cheek. The last thing that I remember were his lips gently kissing mine, before I drifted off into a most peaceful slumber.

Wicked Angel May 13, 2003