Soul Mates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jAnus17
jAnus17
35 Followers

Nicole found herself blown away by the amount of tenderness, affection, and passion he showered her ass with. Things stirred deep inside her. Her pussy got very moist. If someone had made love to me like that, she thought to herself, I would have given myself to them in a heartbeat.

In a small way she was jealous of her butt. But there was no real resentment. Mostly she was glad to be getting such attention. And it was getting more precious with each passing moment, each caress, each kiss. If a day went by when she didn't get such affection it was like something was seriously missing.

It became a regular thing between them. When he could, sometimes for hours, he showered Nicole's ass with all the passion he had. She found herself playing with her pussy during these session. For the first time in her life she had decent orgasms. Sex was interesting and easy in ways it had never been...

Sometimes Nicole wore a pair of sweat pants or pajama bottoms that had the seat cut out of them. It was her idea. She knew how much he loved her bum and wanted to display it as much as she could. She took feminine pride and delight in the attention her ass was able to command from him. She also wanted him to know that her ass was available 24/7. It kept surprising her how easily she had come to love his anal attention and how much she wanted it. She thought, hoped, that maybe he would spend more time with her bum if she kept it on display.

And he did. Every chance he got. It surprised and pleased him the first time he saw her wearing the modified sweat pants. She was standing at the sink washing dishes. He put his arms around her and kissed her cheek. "You are such a treat, Nicole. Thank you." Her eyes twinkled as she kissed him softly on his lips.

Then he got on his knees and adored her until she was finished. First he kissed her cheeks all over. Then he planted his upturned face firmly between her beautiful cheeks and adored and fed on her sweet anus. His affection caused Nicole to lose focus on the dishes. It would take her much longer to finish them than she intended, but that was OK with her.

In playfulness Nicole relaxed on his face and used it for a seat. That made him even hungrier for her ass. When she tried to rise he asked her to continue sitting on him. She told him that she had only being playing. It had felt good, but she was not totally comfortable with using him that way. She was also afraid she might hurt him.

(He told her that he was willing to have his face be her seat any time she liked. He would consider it an honor to serve her that way. His face became a place for Nicole to rest her sweet bum from that day forward. She had trouble getting used to the idea that she wasn't hurting him in any way.

He bought her a rimming stool. This way he could be under her without having to bear her weight. She liked that idea. Eventually she became quite comfortable with it. Both of them felt they had died and gone to heaven every time she rested her lovely ass on her adoring throne.

To thank him for his adoration to her ass Nicole would use her hands to help them both to orgasm. Now that she was free from the worry of possibly hurting him with her weight she focused her attention to their genitals. They got into a rhythm between her hands and his mouth. Nicole was able to control the pace and duration of their sessions. They usually lasted until his mouth and her asshole were getting very sore. The orgasms were always great.)

Afterward he helped her dry the dishes and clean up. Having her bum on display at all times was a treat. She enjoyed the freedom and sensuality of being partly naked. He loved the view. As for bending over when he was around, well, Nicole did that at her own risk -- or when her asshole wanted some special attention, which was often...

Nicole tried to make her ass as accessible as possible. She was coming to want - even need - these session as much as he did. Having his tongue deep inside her ass, hungrily feeding on her with all his strength and passion, made her feel better than she ever thought possible. She was queen of the world. To them it was a bit of heaven on earth -- at least their little corner of paradise. Their joy from the love they shared from this anal adoration seemed to extend from her asshole to eternity...

But often he would just caress her bum and play with her anus while she curled up on his lap. He had come to discover all the things that pleased her (which were the same things he enjoyed doing) and was attentive to her desires as much as he could be. It was win-win.

***** The commitment...

They found he was spending more time at her place than his own. So they decided to move in together. They had separate bedrooms. Except for sleeping, which they preferred to do apart, they never used them anyway. Most of their time together at home was spent in the living room, or kitchen, or showering together.

One morning he surprised her by waking her up with an anal tongue massage. He wasn't sure how she would take it. He had never entered her room before without her permission. He had to pass her door to get to the bathroom. It was open. She almost never did that. He took it as an invitation, which he was later to find out it was.

Nicole's bum was uncovered. Her back was turned to the door. Her ass was aimed right at him, like an offering, which it was. He quietly entered her room and knelt beside her bed. Her cheeks were already open because of her position so it was easy to reach her anus.

His gentle kisses on her rosebud slowly worked their way into her consciousness. Nicole was pleasantly surprised when she realized what was happening. She reached back with her hand and spread her cheeks wider as she pushed her ass back onto his face. His tongue hungrily went deeply into her asshole. He knew he would never have enough of it. Nicole felt the same way. The more time he spent with her ass the more they both wanted it, even needed it.

"You realize you've started something" she said as he kissed and licked her anus. "I'll be expecting this kind of wake up every morning now."

"Yes, Milady." She smiled over her shoulder as he kissed her anus hungrily, adoringly. Then he slipped his tongue back into her anal passage and continued to deep massage it just the way she loved -- they loved. As usual all of his passion and attention was focused on her asshole. It was the center of his world -- their world - when they were together like this. The love shared between their lips -- his oral and her anal -- was the sweetest thing they knew.

When he was adoring Nicole, her anus became his life and he lived to serve and please it. This wasn't lost on her. It was exactly what she wanted. Every day she found herself loving him more than she thought possible.

She learned to control her anal muscles to be able to kiss him with her asshole, to massage his tongue when it was inside of her. She would hold and pull his tongue in a vice like grip which sent shivers through both of them. His tongue got very sore sometimes, as did her asshole. But they would never complain. He deeply appreciated Nicole's efforts to increase the pleasure of the experience for both of them.

On mornings when they had to go to work he would come in a few minutes earlier for her wake up call. On weekends she would move so he could lay on the bed behind her. He would gladly bury his face in the warm, soft darkness of her bum so they could become one with each other through her asshole. Sometimes she would doze off several times so he would have to give her many wake up calls.

Sometimes he would doze off with his face between her cheeks. Nicole would put her hand behind his head to hold it in place. They both loved the feel of his face in her ass. Nicole particularly loved the feeling of his warm breath across her anus and pussy. Often they wouldn't get up until well after noon...

***** A pleasant turn of events...

One day, as he was ready to snuggle in behind Nicole to adore her, she lay on her back and pulled him to her. "I want you..." she said softly.

He loved the sparkle in her eye. "I want you too..." They kissed long and deep as his erection found the depths of her hot, wet, hungry pussy. They made love for hours. It took a bit of work but soon he was feasting on her tits while one hand held her head and the other one massaged her anus.

Her nimble hands found their way to his butt and balls. One hand massaged his sack while the other one worked a couple of fingers into his anus to massage his prostate. Their orgasms rocked both of them like they had never known. The bed sheet was soaked by the time they finished. Sex had never been so fulfilling for either one of them.

It surprised them both that they found making love to each other so easily -- especially since, for different reasons, it had not been of much interest to either one of them before. But it was sweet and easy now. There was no pressure. Whenever she wanted him he would be very willing and happy to make love to her. He left it to her to instigate those moments. No pressure. It was sweeter that way.

But the majority of their love life centered around his affection and adoration for her beautiful ass. It never grew old. It made her feel loved and appreciated in ways she had never thought possible. And it fulfilled him from balls to bones.

No matter how many times he made love to her through her ass it was always like the first time. Sweet. Passionate. Loving. Adoring. He was always a passionate and attentive lover. The regular sex was a bonus, a very pleasant and unexpected response to his anal affections. It was all good. Better than good. It was all done in love.

They talked about anal sex. They decided that they were quite happy to let his mouth make love to her ass and leave his dick for her pussy. Neither one of them found oral sex particularly appealing. But they did find themselves helping each other to orgasm more frequently by using their hands.

As for the spanking, it turned out that Nicole did have a liking for the occasional erotic spanking -- not just the cheeks, but her anus too. It was such a delight to watch it bounce from the blows from his hands. Watching it turn a lovely shade of red was also a treat. Her ass took on a lovely roseate glow. It was always lovely, adorable. The both of them continued to explore all the ways that a woman's ass can be a source of pleasure. And Nicole's ass proved to be a constant source of pleasure for both of them.

The only thing they hadn't tried was having Nicole rim him. For his part he never expected it and left any possibility of it to her. From Nicole's perspective she found herself more and more considering the prospect of returning the same affection to him. If it was true that it is more blessed to give than to receive then the prospects seemed quite intriguing. The fact that she thought he had a very sweet ass didn't hurt...

It is said that the way to a man's heart is through his genitals, and the way to a woman's genitals is through her heart. It seemed that the way to both their hearts and their genitals was through his passion for her ass -- her warm, soft, dark, sweet, loving ass -- and his love and adoration for it, and her. The fact that she had come to want and need this affection from him as much as he wanted and needed to give it to her definitely didn't hurt. lol

It was their mutual love for this anal adoration that had sparked the love between them. It could be said that his need to love her asshole -- and her need to have it loved -- had made them whole. And isn't that what soul mates do for each other?

********

For those who don't mind getting a little behind in their reading...

jAnus17
jAnus17
35 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Kiss My Ass While boyfriend sleeps, she gets with roommate.in Anal
I Bet You'll Like It His roommate is sweet, cute and she's into butt stuff...in Anal
Ass Chronicles 01 Sheila catches me with her dirty panties.in Anal
Ashley Always Wins Matt's new sporty friend wants her ass licked.in Anal
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories