Soul of Desires

Story Info
Passionate story of lust and desire.
1k words
4.6
14.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a while since I had seen you and the eagerness grew as did my passion and desires for you. We had made plans to meet and quench this fire that burned inside of me. You had mentioned that you too had been thinking of me and wanting to have me once more. I wanted you so badly that I did not care where or when as long as we could be together again and make love with the heat and passion that burned inside my soul.

The weather was getting chilly so our normal spot was out of the question so we decided to meet some place warm where we could be comfortable and alone. I didn’t care as long as I was going to be with you. My lips ached for the taste of your kisses and my body longed for your touches. I wanted you more than ever and the feeling was so strong it had taken over my every thought.

I took my bath as usual and made sure I was well shaved and smooth like always. I got wet just thinking of how your touches were going to feel upon my skin. I laid back in the warm bath as I washed my skin and thoughts of you ran through my head. I felt my clit start to throb as my fingers ran down my breasts to my stomach and then finding the throbbing nub began to tease it and pretend it was your fingers dancing around. As I heard my self moan and the feeling over came my body, I splashed about in the water till my juices erupted into the bath. Ohhhh I wished it were you who had brought me to the brink.

I brought myself back to reality and got dressed in a simple red long sleeved shirt and jeans. Of course, the bra and undies were red also trimmed in hearts and lace. I went downstairs and gathered my things together and got in my vehicle and drove to the meeting place. I entered the room and waited. I was a little early so I knew you would not be there just yet. I prepared a blanket in the middle of the floor and lit some candles. I spread some pillows out on the blanket and opened a bottle of wine for us to share. I had also brought some sandwiches and strawberries in case we got hungry. For now I was way to nervous to eat.

I heard a knock at the door and went to answer it. Of course there you were standing there with a sweet smile upon that sexy face. I motioned for you to enter and as soon as the door shut behind you I grabbed you and began to kiss you as I helped you off with your coat. The kisses we gave to one another were so flaming with passion and desire we didn’t care what was around us. I continued to remove your clothes as we kissed and caressed. Your hands were like fire as they burned a trail across my flesh. I could feel you caress my breasts with just enough intensity I knew you were enjoying the mounds but also enough tenderness that it sent shocks through my system.

I was caressing your skin feeling every curve and ripple of your body as we moved to the blanket on the floor. We remained with our hold on one another as we fell to the ground, removing clothing as we fell. I kissed your lips and moved down your body to your hard stiff cock and with such fury from within myself began to suck the stiffness. I could hear you moan as your hands roamed my body and your fingers found the wetness of my womanhood. I found it hard to concentrate on licking your rod as your fingers danced inside my vaginal cave. I could hear myself moan and feel my body writhe as you pleasured me with your touch. My mouth moved faster and sucked harder as I took your shaft and engulfed it to the depths of my throat. I massaged the tip with my tonsils and as I moved up on the head I let my tongue lick the insides of the penis lips. I could hear you moan and you stopped for just a second to feel the pleasures I was bestowing upon you. As I moved up your chest and to your mouth you continued to play inside my wetness with your fingers moving them faster and taking the time to stimulate the clit causing me to convulse.

I climbed on top of you and sat looking down into your eyes with fire and passion. I could feel you sensed it as well. I removed your hand and replace the fingers with your stiff cock...moving slowly to insert him deep inside my hot wet vaginal tunnel. I wanted to savor the first slow thrust.

As I squirmed and moved up and down on your rod you placed your hands upon my hips. You wanted to feel my flesh as you helped move me faster onto your stiff cock. I watched you glide in and out of my opening as the juices got hotter with every thrust. My moans got loud and the pleasure got more intense as the pace quickened and the thrusts got deeper. I could feel you balls slap against my butt as we moved in such motion that it was sending me over the edge. The heat that radiated from our bodies as we engaged in intensified ecstacy. Nothing around us mattered as we focused on the feelings of our passion.

I could feel your rod getting harder as it throbbed to release its milky fluid into my cunt. My vaginal walls squeezed in convulsions as she spewed her wet spray upon your cock. The warm fluids filled my cave as your cock bathed in the liquid of our desires.

Sweat poured from our bodies from the workout we had just encountered and we just held onto the moment and one another for what seemed like an eternity. I could feel the desire that you felt for me as I did you as we embraced. Our hearts pounding and our thirst quenched for the moment.

As I looked upon your face I knew this was not the last time I would want to feel this way. The passion and desire was something like no other I had ever experienced and I did not want it to end.