Soulmate Dreams

Story Info
Two people dream of one another for months.
1.6k words
3.29
14.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His name was Mark Fagan and he had dreamed of a woman for months, every night he dreamt of the same woman. He had never seen her in his real life but knew she was his soulmate. He did not even know her in any way but felt she was near. He only knew that her first name was Rose, and her beauty was like that of a Rose. He tried to stay in dream land as much as possible so he could be with her.

In another part of town She was dreaming of him, she only knew his name was Mark, she had dreamt of him for 6 months, her name was Rose McIntyre. She was about 5-7 with long legs, long red hair down to the middle of her back, sexy red lips, and blue/ green eyes that could look into the heart and soul.

Mark was about 6-2 with brownish/ blonde hair, weighed about 265 pounds with a strong body and athletic build, very strong but gentle hands and hazel eyes.

Mark and Rose only lived a few city blocks away from each other but had never met.

She worked in the mall at a retail clothing store.

He was a writer and a poet. She was also very creative and wrote poetry on the side. They had seen each others work before on different web sites, and that is how it all started that they began to somehow invade each others dreams. It was like it was meant to happen, that they were slowly being drawn to each other and getting to know each other through their dreams. They would date in their dreams, and make love in their dreams. Each night they both shared the same dreams of each other.

The first dream that they ever had was that they met while going downtown on a subway train they were sitting next to each other and felt the attraction to one another immediately. They exchanged phone numbers but neither one had the guts to call the other one.

A few days later he had to go downtown to the mall to one of the Bookstores to do some work there, he was a writer but he also worked in a bookstore. He ran into her in the mall and they had lunch together and got to know each other better. They made plans to go out on a date that Friday. They had a quiet dinner together at her place and watched a movie they had rented. They talked for hours and he slept on her couch that night. They loved each others company.

That was the first dream they had of each other. Each night they would have dreams and become closer and closer to each other. But neither one of them realized that they lived so close to one another, and that they could have met in real life already if they just had tried or took some of the pointers left in their dreams and followed the trail of bread crumbs that their dreams were leaving them so they would find each other. Neither one of them could wait to go to sleep at night and they both normally fell asleep by 1 a.m. and woke up around 7:30 or 8 a.m. the next morning.

In the six months they dreamed of one another, they had gotten to know each other real well. They made love to one another in their dreams. They were so in love with one another. But they also were beginning to long for each other in real life and began writing down their dreams. They even began posting stories about their dreams online. They just could not bring themselves to follow what they were dreaming in real life and follow their hearts to one another. They both were afraid to take a chance on real love. Afraid to get hurt again. They continued to dream of each other at night and it began to become unbearable to be apart from each other anymore. So they began to search for one another online and in the streets of their city. Going to different places they had gone together in their dreams. Just missing finding each other a few times, Until one night they started to follow their hearts and follow what their dreams had been trying to tell them all along.

It was the night of their six month anniversary of dreaming of one another, and in their dreams that night, they had rented a limo and had gone to a romantic candle light dinner and then a play, as they sat in the balcony holding hands, and enjoying each others company. They had the Limo take them to a Hotel room after the play, she was wearing a long black dress, and he was dressed up in a tuxedo. They went to the hotel room and relaxed, they put on some soft instrumental music and slow danced in each others arms. The dream felt so real tonight for them both. It was more real then any dream they had before. They slowly kissed, their lips warm and moist. As they danced together, he held her tightly in his arms, never wanting to let her go. She held him also not wanting to let him go. They kissed passionately, as she walked into the bathroom and put on her long black nightgown as he took off his tuxedo and got into bed in only his boxers, laying in bed waiting for her to come lay beside him. Wanting to make love to her so badly. Wanting to feel her passion.

As the dream became even more real inside of Rose and Mark.

She coems out of the bathroom and crawls into bed next to him. She caresses his chest and looks so deeply into his hazel eyes. She caresses his face and leans over kissing his forehead.

Rose- you are such a wonderful man, I have needed you for so long.

Mark- I have needed you as well. I have felt you in my heart for a long time.

Rose- I have felt you to.

She leans over again and kisses his mouth as she lays on top of him in his loving and caring embrace. She moves down a little kissing his neck and chest as he holds her tightly. She looks deeply into his eyes feeling how special this night is. She kissed his lips even more passionately, rubbing her tongue up against his teeth. As seh rubbed and grinded against him. This dream was the strongest dream Mark and Rose had ever felt as they continued to dream together this hot and passionate dream. Feeling and sensing it so strongly as they slept just blocks away from each other.

He rolled on top of her kissing her even more passionately, running his hand up her thigh slowly, as he kissed her neck, and started to kiss her breasts through the gown. She felt him stroking her thigh and her pussy, rubbing her clit as she rubbed her breasts and slid down the straps of her gown. As he tasted more and more of her body, kissing her breasts and sucking on her hard erect nipples, as she spread her legs and felt him slide in between them, rubbing and grinding against her. She wrapped her legs around him. She could feel him slide inside of her, letting out a moan, as he moaned as well. She felt so tight so wonderful. It felt so good to be inside of her. To be with her, to be making love together. They became even closer.

They looked deeply into one another's eyes, their hands locked together, thrusting and grinding together in harmony as their orgasm builds as they explosion builds. They explode together as they kiss passionately caressing each other, and fall asleep wrapped tightly in each others arms. The dream for Mark and Rose was so powerful it woke them up and had felt so real that they realized when they had awakened that they both had cum. They both got up and took showers, got dressed and got in their cars and drove around the city aimlessly. Until they both ended up at a park, the sun was about to rise. They got out of their cars and walked towards the edge of the park and a bench overlooking the water as they watched the sun begin to rise and looked over at each other in shock. They couldn't speak, they had waited so long for this day. To finally meet the one they loved the one they dreamed of. Mark tried to speak.

Mark- is your name

He couldn't get out the rest of his question.

Rose- Yes, my name is Rose. I hope and pray your Mark.

Mark- Yes, I have dreamed of you for six months.

Rose- As I have you for these last six months.

They embraced tightly and watched the sun rise on a new day and a new chapter in their lives.

A few months later they were married in the same spot, They had gotten to know one another so well through there dreams. They shared a special bond and a very special love. Their wedding night was a very special night for them both, they had dreamed about each other so much, and when they finally met in person they continued to dream of each other as they held each other tightly.

After they were married they spent their honeymoon in the hotel they had stayed in during the dream that brought them together at last in person. They made love for hours and hours, kissing each other passionately and making wild passionate love, just so happy that they had found each other, as each new day brings a new and exciting adventure and a new dream of passion to their lives. Each day and each night the fires of passion burn brightly for each other deep inside their hearts.

So happy to finally have followed their hearts and their dreams and to have finally found one another.