Soulmates All Along Ch. 01

Story Info
Soulmates find one another when they'd given up.
3.4k words
4.25
10.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clark sat there across from her, staring into her eyes for what felt like an eternity. Finally he slowly put his hand gently on her left cheek. His expression got serious as it often did when he was about to tell her something he didn't want her to take lightly. "You are so beautiful. Do you realize wars have been fought for this?" She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her whole life, Jean had dreamed of hearing sweet things from Prince Charming, but never in her wildest imagination could she have thought he said things like that. She didn't know why it surprised her so much. He was the epitome of sweet. Just the way he looked at her told her how he'd loved her over several lifetimes. She knew this, because she felt exactly the same way.

Jean often thought back to the night they met. It wasn't exactly like in the movies, in its own way it was even more. He walked through the door and her eyes just followed him... she couldn't take them off of him. This was not typical whatsoever, as normally she didn't make a habit of staring at strangers and no man had ever been able to capture her attention like this. He turned around and she still wasn't able to look away. In that moment, when he stood there looking right back at her, something happened. It all began. Whether they realized it at the time or not, it all started there. They had talked a couple of times about the night they first met. It stopped them both in their tracks and they both remembered thinking "Who is this?" In her mind, he was the most handsome man she had ever seen in real life. She guessed he had to be early 30s at the oldest, but he was tall and muscular and there was something about the way he carried himself. She didn't know yet why, but she knew at that moment that her life would never be the same since she had seen this man.

Almost like a text book she didn't necessarily like him at first when she began working in the office with him. She felt he was a bit arrogant, cocky, and mean at times. She always felt so stupid around him, and it completely unnerved her that she couldn't deny that he was insanely good looking. Even worse were her feelings of confusion when thoughts of him would randomly pop into her head. She remembered the first time it happened, in her mind him leaning over her in a door way with this intense look of impending sex on his face. She didn't understand where it came from... and soon enough she began to like these thoughts and even let her mind wander to them voluntarily. As she got to know him more, she began to see how much they were alike. Clark wasn't really mean, he had a very sarcastic sense of humor like she did, and soon they began to joke constantly. She began to have dreams about him at night. She had dreams every night of her life almost, but she'd never consistently dreamed about the same person like she did with Clark.

Their friendship went on like this for around four years. She knew she always made a point to be around him, which wasn't so hard as he was a very important person where they worked and people were constantly in his office presenting issues and needing him to be Superman. He really was like Superman to her. Even when she thought he was arrogant she sensed that he had a deep desire to fix everyone. Over these four years, they both got a little more bold with comments. Later they would discover they both liked each other and had feelings for one another but neither could fathom the other feeling the same way. And of course a lot of this they tried to ignore as they were both married.

One evening they found themselves texting about nothing in particular. It started off as talking about something work related and somehow turned into more personal conversation where they ended up revealing how they really felt. He especially struggled with guilt, as his marriage had been a much longer one than hers. Something that she admired of him was that he never said one mean or horrible thing about his wife. He didn't blame her for anything, and as a matter of fact he praised her as a mother and on her career. He mainly confided in her that they had been more like roommates for a very long time and the sexual part of their relationship was almost nonexistent. She had always thought he was just joking when he would make sarcastic remarks about it to male coworkers.

After two days of almost constant talking, and realizing that this person so much like them was right under their nose this whole time, he proposed the meet up to discuss things. He was worried things would get awkward. There were no set plans of anything happening. Just meeting face to face.

Jean's heart was pounding the whole way during her drive to where they had planned to meet. It was around 11pm. The moon was beautiful that night, and had this hazy ring around it. When she got there he was already there and outside his car! She got out and leaned up against her car opposit him a few feet away. They talked for a few minutes. She was in amazement of how any man could look so delicious in basketball shorts and a tshirt. He finally motioned for her to come near him and he wrapped her up in his arms. She had been so nervous before this moment. And all of a sudden everything in the world made sense. Instinctively she wrapped her arms around him too, and laid her head on his big shoulder. They both took a deep breath and almost said in unison "that is so nice". She always wondered how it would feel to be in his arms and here she was. It was more wonderful than she ever could have imagined. And in fact, it felt like she had been lost her whole life, and she had found home. She almost didn't realize how good he smelled and how warm he was.

They stayed like this for a few minutes, just reveling in the sensation of fitting one another perfectly in this way. And then he asked to kiss her. She leaned her head up and their mouths found one another on their own. She couldn't believe how not awkward it was! In her experience usually first kisses weren't that great. Both people usually had different kissing styles and you had to figure out what the other wanted. This wasn't like that. It was absolutely perfect. They kissed the same way and never wanted to stop. She put her hands in his hair and he moaned, which encouraged her more. They carried on like this and she soon felt his erection growing harder and pressing against her belly. It made her breath hitch, when suddenly he grabbed her and flipped her over on her back and pinned her underneath him. He kissed her passionately, and she was growing wetter by the second. Then he did something she never expected. He took his strong, big hands and grabbed her ribs and rubbed them in the most sensual manner. It completely set her on fire and it was all she could do not to scream then and there. Or jump up and wrap her legs around him and just start dry humping him. Her back arched involuntarily, he kept this up, equally surprised at her reaction.

They agreed to try not to act differently at work the next day, which they both knew would be very difficult. Before they left, he held her tightly and said, "Just remember: at any moment, I could grab you and pin you up against a wall and do this," and kissed her so hard and passionately it made her head spin. She would have to find a way to make sure he followed through on this, she thought. They then said their goodbyes for the night but texted on into the morning. She fell asleep, smelling his amazing smell on her skin and shirt.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..

They sat there just drinking one another in it still took her aback that such a perfect man felt the way he did about her. She never really entertained the idea anyone could feel the way he did. Much less this intelligent, handsome, wonderful human being. He was everything she never knew she always wanted. The thing she gave up on so long ago. What she stopped hoping for. Yet here he was, looking at her like she was some kind of rare, precious thing that he was terrified would vanish into thin air if he dared look away. She loved how his eyes burned for her. They were the most beautiful blue eyes she could ever remember seeing. They were a deep blue and they seemed to bore into her. For the longest time she'd chalk it up to something he did with most people - he had this unnerving habit of being able to look people dead in the eye. He could be very intimidating when he needed to be and he knew it - and didn't give it much thought other than that. Although she could swear sometimes there was a shadow of something else. These eyes were so much to her. She'd never felt more beautiful in her entire life than when he was looking at her.

Finally he leaned in to kiss her. She loved kissing this man. He knew exactly how she liked to be kissed - because he liked it the same way. Passionate, hard, and neat. Never getting sloppy and all over the place. He really knew what he was doing. He never suffocated her with his tongue, and he always had his hands somewhere lighting her on fire elsewhere. She liked looking down and seeing his strong jaw pressed against her face. He literally was the most handsome man she'd ever seen. There was nothing about him that wasn't attractive, he had a perfect nose, beautiful eyes, and a jawline that a superhero would envy. And in his late thirties he had the thickest head of hair she'd ever had her hands in. It was the most gorgeous color, a very dark blonde, almost light brown. He loved for her to run her hands through his hair. A lot of the time even when they weren't kissing she'd play with his hair and he'd close his eyes and groan in appreciation. The weight of everything would come off of him and all he had to think about was her delicate little hands and what they were doing to him.

She knew soon enough he'd have his hands on her ribs. She wanted this badly. No one had ever touched her like he had, and that was her favorite. He would take his big, strong hands and assault her ribs in the most amazing way... a mixture of massaging them and squeezing them as tight as he could without breaking them. She loved it, especially when he left little bruises. As if he were reading her mind, he began to do this and it was all she could do to not pull away from his kiss and arch her back. His hands felt so good on her body. Normally she was extremely ticklish. This had annoyed her ex husband. With Clark though, it never tickled. Unless he meant it to. He slowly started to kiss along her jawline and her neck, continuing his assault on her ribs. She had to bite down on her lip from the intensity. He soon made his way to her breasts and let one hand cup the one on the right. He loved how full and perky they were. He released it from the bra cup and began to pinch it's nipple. Gently at first and then hard before he took it into his mouth. His mouth was so warm and he knew exactly how to flick his tongue in that way she liked. She moaned gratuitously with her hands in his hair holding his head in place. She stole a moment to admire his physique. He was truly amazing to behold with his big chest and big strong, muscular arms. She remembered the night they first kissed, he had pulled her in a hug before that and she couldn't believe how big he really was. She always wondered what it would be like to hug him. She'd always admired his pecs and huge biceps under all those button ups he wore at work.

She started to lose her breath, this was typical once her body was under his influence. She'd never really entertained the idea of having a Master, but it truly felt like her body belonged to him. It was like it did exactly what he willed it to. And they both loved it. One of his hands moved up to her long, dark hair and he grabbed a fist full and pulled her head in place so he could kiss her hard. She bit down on his lower lip and felt him grin.

Realizing he still had a shirt on, she raked her hands up his back to let him know she wanted it off. More like warn him she was about to take it off. She let them back down to his waist and began to peel it off of his muscular torso. She'd never been a fan of hairless chests before now. He naturally had virtually no hair on his chest, and his skin was unbelievably soft. Especially for a man who did nothing extra to make it that way. She loved to feel his skin and just furrow her face in his chest and smell him. He had the most amazing scent, unlike anything else in the world. He finally removed her shirt and bra, and they both gasped at the feeling of skin on skin. She loved how her breasts felt against him.

Moving down and kissing his chest and hard stomach along the way, she found his belt. They both giggled as she always had such a hard time with his belts. After a few clumsy seconds she finally had it undone and began to unzip his pants, revealing the sexy black boxer briefs. Her favorite underwear. She teased him and ran her fingertips along the inside of the band, which made him gasp. Clark leaned his head back in anticipation of what was next. She slowly and agonizingly removed his pants and briefs and pulled them to his ankles, letting his magnificent cock spring free. She'd never seen a more beautiful one. There really was no other word for it. It was the most beautiful color and shape, with plenty of veins and just the right size. And it tasted amazing. She began to work on him, first licking the precum and enjoying its salty taste. She looked up and smiled at him to remind him how much she loved his taste. Then she began her assault on his cock. A mixture of pumping it at the right speed and with the right amount of pressure, and alternating between swirling her tongue around the tip and sucking on it. Occasionally she would lick from the base of his shaft to the head, making him shiver. All the while they were both moaning and groaning, enjoying it immensely. It was difficult to know who enjoyed it more. She loved looking up and seeing the ecstasy on his face, and he loved seeing her eyes on fire for him. It never took long before he was ready to cum and would say "you've got me" over and over. It was so fucking sexy. Then he'd shoot in her mouth and she drank and sucked every drop clean, savoring the taste of his seed.

After his recovery, it was her turn. He kissed her fiercely before returning to her neck, nibbling and sucking his way down to her nipples. She was certain one of these days he'd be able to make her cum from this alone. Slowly he made his way to her pants and removed them, appreciating the blue thong that he knew she wore just for him. He teased her and breathed hot on top of the fabric, before inhaling her scent and growling with satisfaction. He removed her thong and lightly ran his tongue over her slit. She loved that he didn't tease her too much by kissing her thighs, etc. He got right into it, knowing where she liked his tongue, while she put her hands in his hair and moaned uncontrollably. He plunged his big tongue deep inside her and it made her scream with pleasure. He didn't mind at all that it sometimes took her a bit as her clit was small and took a while to build. He reached up with both his big arms and played with her nipples, just how she loved it. She was getting close and he could tell. Finally her orgasm began to overtake her, screaming and thrashing to get away from his tongue as her clit was now oversensitive. He pinned her down with his strong arms and continued the wonderful torture until he decided that she'd had enough.

He crawled up her body and kissed her, letting her taste her sweet juices on and in his mouth. They both liked this, especially her. He then positioned himself at her entrance and they stared into each others eyes as he entered her. It was hard for her to stay focused, the electricity that always passed through her body when he was inside her made her want to throw her head back and close her eyes. She felt her cheeks get hot and red, and loved the look in his eyes and on his face, watching the pleasure literally betray her on her face. He always let her adjust to the feeling of the fullness his cock gave her tight pussy for a moment. And then he began to move. Slow and sweet at first, teasing and antagonizing her, until finally after she begged and screamed for it, he started to fuck her hard. She loved seeing his huge biceps holding him up while his powerful thighs powered his cock to piston in and out of her at an unbelievable speed. She felt her first orgasm building when he commanded "cum for me now!", when her body began to tingle and her pussy tightened around him. She screamed his name, clawing into his back and biting hard into the skin on his chest.

He continued this grueling pace for a bit. Then he suddenly slowed and rolled her over on top of him, demanding that she ride him. Normally she wasn't comfortable with this position, she was very self conscious of her curves (she measured 38C-32-40) until she realized how much he loved her body. And not just but what he would say, but how he would look at her. Especially when she was naked. She grinned at him as she pulled his big hands up on her hips and began to grind on him. He loved watching her breasts sway slightly from her movement. When she felt comfortable enough, she lifted her hips and began to really ride him. They were both moaning at this point. Letting her hair fall all around them, she leaned over and kissed him hard, before leaning up further to let him take a nipple into his mouth. This evidently sent him into overdrive as he lifted her hips and began to pound into her. He kept this up untl she felt her explosion building again, and by the look on his face, his was too. They began to cum together, screaming and groaning in unison. She collapsed on top of him for a moment, then rolled over onto him so she could look at him. They just stared into each others eyes, still not believing how perfect they were for one another.

Now she noticed the sadness in his eyes. He opened his mouth to speak but chose not to, thinking better of whatever he was going to say. They fell asleep in one another's arms, both wondering what the days ahead would bring. The only thing they knew was that they couldn't turn back now.

To be continued...