Sounds Like a Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me do it," she breathed. "Let me fuck you."

I didn't need to be told twice, and held still while she slid forward and back. The sight of her hips and ass, the hourglass of her waist, her hair on her back, just made me harder. She gave little moans each time she buried my cock deep inside.

"I'm going to cum on your cock! This is so hot!" Her pace quickened.

"Ah! Oh! Yes! Yes!" She slammed back against me and her whole body shuddered intensely in a huge orgasm.

"I don't believe how hard I came!" she panted.

"That was lovely," I said. "Now, how 'bout we put the pillows under your tummy and I take a turn fucking you?"

"Mmm. Sounds like a plan."

I took the two pillows and put them under her belly without removing my dick. We moved forward together and she lay on the pillows, her butt in the air. Her legs were spread with me between them.

I moved close to her ear, gave it a little lick, and whispered "This means I'm going to fuck you really hard. Is that OK?"

"Yes, please!"

I obliged, starting slow, but picking up my pace until I was slamming my penis into her. Body straight in full plank, it was heavy-duty fucking.

"Oh, God! I can't believe how you're fucking me! Don't stop! Don't stop! I love your cock!"

I slammed into her, held it, moved back, slammed again. I kept this up for a long time. She liked it.

"Here I cum again!" she cried. "Here it..." She once again did a full-body shudder as I slammed into her and held my dick as far in as I could go. She kept shuddering and moaning. Panting, she slowly came down from her high.

"I've never cum so hard!" she said. "The things you do to me are incredible! But what about you? Isn't it your turn? I want to fuck you until you cum."

"Then let's roll you over on your back, butt up on the pillows. That will let me get deeper inside you."

"OK." I pulled out and got out of the way while Diane complied with enthusiasm. On her back, slightly arched from the pillows, her legs were spread before me.

"You look delicious!"

"Please fuck me!"

My cock slid right into her wet pussy. I began a gentle rhythm of fucking. She kept her legs wide and moaned with every thrust. Getting more excited, she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close.

"Yes! YES! This is the best! Holding you close while we fuck! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

We fucked away. I'd bury my cock and lift a little so that my shaft made contact with her clit. That turned her on, and she bucked against me, pivoting her hips. Our pace increased. She fucked me like a madwoman, and I held my own.

"Diane, I'm going to cum! Will you cum with me?"

"Yes! Yes! I need to cum with you!"

"I can feel it! I can feel it bubbling up from my balls!" My pace increased, hers matched me, she was screaming. I called the play-by-play. I could feel the head of my penis swell. I was ready.

"Oh God, Diane! I'm going to cum! I'm going to fill you with cum! It's coming! It's coming, Diane! It's almost here!" I went over the edge, past the point of no return. We fucked hard. Really hard.

"Here it comes, Diane! Here it comes! I'm cumming! I'm..."

My dick exploded sending jets of cum deep into her pussy. I rammed in as fa as I could. Diane came, giving an uncontrollable full-body shudder again. She shuddered, I spurted, we came together and were outside of time. We didn't stop. We moaned, we cried, we screamed. I had never felt anything so intense. I kissed her neck, her shoulders, her chin, her ears, her lips. I held her close. She hugged me tight. We stayed that way for a long time.

"I've never had sex that intense," she said. "It was wonderful."

"Me, too. Never."

"Can we do it again?"

I laughed. "Not right now!"

"No, I mean another night. I have to get to work."

"When would you like?"

"Next Tuesday?"

"Sold. Dinner?"

"Sure," she actually licked her lips. "And lots of dessert!"

That Tuesday, I grilled steaks, figuring we needed the protein. She did not disappoint. Remember how I said that she chose one guy each summer for a fling? My turn. Sounded like a plan.

12