Sounds Like Mom's Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark got out of the chair, his stiff cock bouncing the entire time. "This way," he said.

"Amber, bring my purse, please," Kristi said. Then the threesome, in various states of undress, headed for the master bedroom.

The moment they were all in the room and the door was closed, Mark began to take off his pants. The girls watched at first, but before he was completely done Kristi was pulling off his shirt. Once he was down to just his shorts, Kristi crouched down and took them off, as well.

Amber was all too familiar with the sight of her naked father standing there with a huge erection. But it was new to Kristi and she gently ran her fingers up and down the shaft, still kneeling in front of him. When Kristi's head traveled closer, Amber knew she was in for a treat—watching somebody besides herself take the cock into her mouth.

Kristi licked the underside of the cock with long, slow strokes. She concentrated on the bulbous head with her tongue. Then, finally, she placed her lips around it.

What happened next both shocked and excited Amber. Kristi began sliding down the cock, allowing the entire thing to disappear between her lips until her mouth contacted Mark's balls. Amber had never thought it was possible to get her Dad's entire cock down her throat, but Kristi did it with ease.

After a couple seconds, Kristi pulled back up and licked him again.

"God, girl. Where'd you learn that?" Mark asked, placing his hand on top of Kristi's head.

"Born with it," was her reply, before starting to suck him some more.

The next minute or two were taken up with Kristi's expert blowjob, bringing Mark just to the edge of an orgasm.

"Not yet," she said playfully, backing away from him when she felt and heard the telltale signals of a man about to cum in her mouth. "That's not kinky enough. Get on the bed."

Mark eagerly obeyed. While he climbed onto the bed, Kristi went to her purse. Almost immediately, Amber and Mark heard the tingling of metal. When Kristi's hand re-emerged from inside the purse, it contained a set of handcuffs.

Mark's eyes lit up when Kristi approached him.

"Lie down and put your hands on the headboard," Kristi demanded.

With Mark's hands suitably situated, Kristi fastened each wrist to a wooden post in the headboard. Amber took a long, deep breath knowing that her scheme was about to become reality. The hardest part was over. Now to return to her father's hardest part.

Kristi purposely crawled over Mark while handcuffing him, making sure that her body rubbed against his the entire time. When she was done, she straddled him with her knees on the bed, her bare pussy resting on his rigid cock.

"Now, think of all the possibilities," Kristi said, twisting her hips back and forth to apply pressure on Mark's dick. "And there are two of us here to serve you. What did you have in mind first?"

Amber watched her father raise his hips off the bed in an effort to make harder contact with Kristi's perfect body. Each time, Kristi lifted herself to offer just the lightest touch. She was going to tease him for as long as it took.

"I want to fuck you...if you ever let me," he answered. "Then we'll let Amber play with us."

"Hmmmmm, sounds yummy," Kristi cooed. "I don't know how much longer I can resist that huge cock."

Kristi moved forward so her pussy was over Mark's face. His cock twitched as she slowly lowered herself onto him, allowing his tongue to probe inside her sopping wet cunt. She groaned when Mark stabbed at her swollen clit, taking it between his lips when she let him.

When she was close to cumming, she moved down and let him suck on her tits for a while. This, alone, nearly got her off. She couldn't wait any longer.

"Are you ready?" she asked. "Ready to put that beautiful cock inside my hot cunt? Ready for me to ride you until you shoot cum into me and beg for more?"

Amber wondered how she knew he liked the dirty talk. Or was that universally popular?

"I'm ready, Kristi. Fuck me as long as you want. I want to hear you cum—long and loud."

Kristi had Mark's cock in her hand, pointing it up towards her waiting cunt. She was a little surprised at how much she really wanted to do this, considering the circumstances. Maybe she was more of a whore than she suspected.

The tip of Mark's cock spread her pussy lips and, almost instantly, she was taking it all the way in.

"Jesus. Fuck, you're incredible," he moaned.

Amber watched the couple fuck, her father holding onto Kristi's big tits while she bounced up and down on his cock. It seemed they could have gone on all day like that. Kristi moved back and forth, left and right to change the angle of his penetration. Mark held her by the waist when he wasn't playing with her nipples.

Amber was just about ready to sneak a hand inside her panties...when she heard the unmistakable sound of the garage door opening. She looked at her father. His eyes widened in shock and his body froze.

"Well, sounds like Mom's home," Amber said casually. "Time for me to go. Remember, Kristi, you'll be fine. Call me or text me when you get to your car. Thanks."

Amber opened the bedroom door and scrambled down the hall, knowing she had thirty seconds...at most...to slip out the back door undetected. She smiled at the pile of Kristi's clothes on the family room floor, knowing it would be the first thing her Mom noticed when she entered from the garage.

In the bedroom, a naked nineteen year old girl sat atop a very concerned man.

###

The paramedics who arrived at the house that day still talk about the scene: the woman with the bloody hands sitting in the family room; the handcuffed man in the bedroom, apparently in shock, with blood everywhere. It only took them a few seconds of preliminary treatment to realize this was a guy who would never be having sex again.

Judy Williams was a fortunate lady. The lead police investigator on the case was a woman. She listened passionately to Judy's confession, including the entire history of the marriage. Judy refused to implicate the 'other woman', not wanting to ruin the life of an otherwise good girl. The investigator admitted that much of the past family history probably wouldn't be admissible in court—nor would Amber's statements about abuse—but she clearly was affected by it.

Then, to top it all off, the judge was a woman. So, when the prosecutor stated in court that an agreement had been reached to charge Judy with a third degree misdemeanor with a sixty day jail sentence, the judge was completely in favor of it.

Amber and her Mom moved across the country to restart their lives, each with their own secrets.

12