SoundTek Systems Inc.

Story Info
Mark and Vesta meet the Sex Nazi.
3.4k words
4.42
22.5k
4

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Angel Love

Chapter 1

"Wish I could go sight seeing instead of attending this dumb convention!" Mark thought as he stepped into the lobby of the famous San Antonio El Palacio Hotel.

His boss in Seattle set his foot down on this particular trip, knowing Mark would do everything to get out of going to yet another convention. His boss knew that SoundTek's annual software package would be the craze at the San Antonio fair, not to mention that the city was Mark's hometown, so he insisted that Mark attend to represent their company. He could, after all, learn what new features the new package sported and maybe network with other users to evaluate how plausible SoundTek's audio innovations might be to research and development.

Now in the lobby, Mark dodged a flurry of mutual convention goers as he made his way to the check-in desk. Two lines had formed to accommodate guests. Both seemed rather long so he chose the one on his left, mainly because it put him behind a lady rather than the two men who were boring the crowd in the other. In his line, however, he stood directly behind a female who oddly enough, seemed familiar to him.

Why, he didn't know but for some reason, his gut feeling was that he knew her from days past. As his line moved forward, she eventually stood directly in front of the counter. A hotel employee greeted her but Mark couldn't quite hear the conversation over the noisy lobby crowd and the fountain gushing geysers of water to his right. Then checking his watch, he noticed it was about six o'clock, time to go and get some of San Antonio's famous Chicken Fajitas.

Suddenly, the lady in front of him stepped to her left, turned, and walked past him, allowing him plenty of room to move forward. As she did, they mutually caught the other's eye for a moment.

"My God, she's lovely!" Mark thought as he took two steps forward.

While the hotel clerk processed his reservation, Mark kept searching his database of memories to see if he might have known this woman. She looked so familiar, probably his age, and her smile was much like a girl he'd known in high school.

And as he maneuvered his way to the elevator to ascend to the ninth floor, he caught a glimpse of her again from behind. Several people cut in front of him blocking his view as several elevators opened to receive their prey. By the time he reached the panel, she was gone. He pressed the up button and waited for the first door to open. When it did, he stepped in only to receive the shock that comes when one encounters someone he hasn't seen in over thirty years.

Mutually, the two inhaled sharply as the realization hit them simultaneously. There in the hotel, Mark Styles stared directly into the beautiful eyes of his high school sweetheart, Vesta Brandon.

"Mark?" Vesta said in surprise.

"Vesta?" he responded in like kind.

Immediately, they wrapped their arms around the other while several inhabitants entered the elevator. Neither noticed the others nor would they care what anyone else might have imagined. Their hug lasted several flights until the eighth floor dinged its announcement.

"Oh Mark! I can't believe its you!" Vesta said. "This is my floor! Can we?"

But Mark interrupted quickly and said, "You bet we can! Dinner! Meet you in the lobby in thirty minutes!" then her charming face disappeared as the door closed between them.

When the door opened to the ninth floor, Mark stepped into the hallway with a dance like step, all the way to his room, #952. His keycard unlocked the door in a flash. He threw his suitcase, bags, and laptop on the king size bed nearby, and immediately pulled his cell phone out to report in with his boss, who was probably fixing his afternoon cup of coffee.

"Bill here!" his boss muttered as he answered the phone.

"Bill, it's Mark Styles and I'm at the hotel now," he said in his business like voice.

Though he tried to sound like he was worn out from his flight, his tone sounded suspect as he did everything he could to cover-up the sheer excitement he felt from meeting his old fling. A little surprised by the detection of a faint sound of enjoyment in Mark's tone, Bill made sure to remind Mark that this was supposed to be a working trip, Monday through Friday afternoon.

In his typical commanding voice, Bill said, "Now Mark. I know San Antonio is home turf for you but remember! You're there to work, not to look up your old buddies and go gallivanting around!"

Occasionally listening to his boss but mainly pondering what the night might hold, Mark managed to respond, "Uh, what? Oh sure, Bill, I'll report to you each evening on the day's progress in software development."

"See that you do, Mark!" Bill demanded knowing all the while that he'd would most likely forget.

As they disconnected, Bill smiled at what he deemed to be his best employee, one who might even become a vice president in the next few years. He'd been grooming Mark for the position but he knew well that Mark lacked one credential that was a must for a vice. Mark simply didn't know how to have fun! Bill would have to teach this man how to loosen up, how to live as a professional but have a rip snorting good time.

Mark, on the other hand, had completely forgotten the phone call. He stood in front of his bathroom mirror to get a quick shave and brush his teeth. Then he spritzed on his favorite cologne Halston, and quickly changed into a clean pullover shirt. So he wouldn't be interrupted, he decided to leave his cell phone behind, just in case Bill decided his working week should start that night.

Then Mark flew out of his room, trotted down the hall to the bank of elevators, and went directly to the hotel lobby to meet his beautiful Vesta Brandon. Some five minutes early, he walked quickly into the lobby, looking all around to see if she had arrived. Not finding her, he decided he'd wait near the fountain so his view of her might be, as she stepped off the elevator.

And when she did, his eyes filled with the wonder of his high school sweetheart though now a mature woman. She walked gracefully across the Spanish tiled floor, wearing dark brown slacks and a pale yellow top that fit nicely to her well developed form. Quickly, Mark's lips formed a wow like pose and it made Vesta smile.

Thirty some odd years of distance hadn't made one bit of difference to him or her. His wow was exactly the same response he'd given to her many years before when he drove his old bomb to pick her up for their senior prom. In like kind, she shot him her special look that he alone would understand.

Her hair was dark brown but much shorter than the style of the seventies. Her skin tone appeared to be the same unblemished hue that he'd previously known. And of course her smile did as it always had done to him, a smile of warmth, acceptance, and longing to be with the man she'd hoped to marry but couldn't.

Enchanted by her beauty, Mark walked to meet her in the middle of the lobby. There, he offered her his right arm and she slid hers inside, making sure to mash some of her womanly charms against him. At the sensation, Mark felt a stirring in his pants but didn't want to let her know of such desires.

In front of the hotel, he hailed a cab and they sped off to one of his old jaunts, a favorite restaurant called La Sonora Mysterio, romantically located on the river walk. And as he remembered from years past, the Spanish decor set the mood for romance at it's finest. A waiter greeted them; complemented Vesta in Spanish, then seated them at a more secluded table for two. After they ordered their food, they settled into the background music while flamenco dancers twirled colorful dresses on the dance floor. Mark slid his left hand forward to hold Vesta's and she laid hers onto his.

With a broad smile on her face, she said, "Mark, it's so hard to believe we're together after all these years!"

"I know, Vesta, I can't believe it either!" he said.

"It was so hard leaving you for college, Mark!" she said as if she were about to cry.

Mark didn't say anything but desperately wanted to respond, to say something, to share the feelings he'd felt when they parted. But he found himself without the right words to describe the heartache he felt over losing her. He'd wanted to marry her but her parents were not about to allow such a union so early in their young lives. Vesta had to attend the college of her father's choice, some one thousand miles away from Mark's. The decisions then seemed nothing short of cruel and secretly Vesta wanted to run away to marry Mark behind her parent's backs.

As Mark gently squeezed the beautiful woman's hand, he finally found the words to tell her what he'd wanted to say at the tender age of eighteen.

"Vesta! You were so pretty years ago but are definitely the most beautiful lady in the universe now!" he said with a heart of confidence. "I feel so honored to be in your presence again!"

Overwhelmed by the changes in him, she sensed the awkwardness of a young man's desires now fully developed into a mature man's romantic poem. Her heart warmed at his words for she knew he'd not known how to express them before. And now they meant so much more for he'd offered them freely without any personal prompting.

While their dinner continued, they reminisced the college years, their varied employments, and the current state of affairs. Both learned that the other had been married but both had lost their mates to lengthy chronic illnesses. Mutually, the news drew them together in empathy yet somehow it didn't destroy the magic of the evening.

When their dinner of Fajitas and Enchiladas Verdi had been completely devoured, Mark escorted his lovely date to a waiting cab and back to the hotel. Walking through the door, Mark slipped his arm around Vesta's waist. Several men and women nearby smiled at what they considered a married couple in love. Walking and talking they found their way to the elevators, neither one knowing what might happen next.

Secretly hoping that the elevator was empty and would stay that way, Mark escorted Vesta inside. When she pressed the button for the eighth floor, a lady probably in her thirties stepped in. Mark's face displayed a sudden annoyance at her entrance but the lady looked them over in suspicion resulting in a wry smile on her face. When the elevator reached Vesta's floor, the two walked hand in hand leaving the younger lady to jump to any conclusion she wanted.

When they reached room #850, Mark made his move. He spun her around, wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her. She responded in favorable fashion wrapping her arms around his neck. At her move, Mark felt her full breast pillows pressed longingly into his chest. That move fuelled passions like nothing else could. Their kissing became more intense, resulting in a much closer and sensuous hug.

But suddenly, they heard the sound of a throat clearing in disapproving tones. Mark and Vesta broke the kiss, turned to stare in the direction of room #852, and found them confronted by an older woman, probably in her early sixties. Her lips were pursed in disapproval, her face a sullen gray, and her eyes shot them a pure glance of anger over what she deemed to be very inappropriate.

"Excuse me, young people!" she snapped. "I'm not against affection, mind you, but to do it out in public?"

Shocked, Vesta and Mark immediately broke into laughter at her assessment of their unbridled affections. When they looked back at her, she had her fists wrapped tightly and standing on her hips like a mother about to administer discipline. Her face seemed even tighter in disapproval, especially at what she deemed to be out and out rebellious laughter.

"Now see here, young couple!" the older woman said in disgust. "If you want to be affectionate, do it elsewhere in private. And furthermore, if you think you're going to party down in your room, I'll call security if I hear any inappropriate noises, you hear me?"

In defiant disbelief, Vesta challenged her by saying, "So who are you, the Sex Nazi?"

At Vesta's words, the lady's face wrinkled as eyebrows furrowed and lips pursed tight. Without waiting for the Sex Nazi to respond, Vesta planted a kiss on Mark and made sure she mashed her big breasts into him so the old lady could fully disapprove. Then the couple went into Vesta's room and laughed almost uncontrollably for what seemed like ten minutes. As each gained control over the humor of the event, they found themselves once again in passionate hugs and kisses.

Tongues darted in and out in playful motion as each wasted no time in letting hands fondle freely. Vesta began to rub her fingers over Mark's chest making sure she gently prodded the already hardened nipples slightly protruding from underneath his shirt. At this, he moaned and rammed his tongue deep into her mouth. She also responded as he slid his hands up and down her back to rest on her perfectly, rounded butt.

Then he slid his hands upward to cup her large mounds formerly pressed against him. When she felt Mark's hand fully grab her pillows, she moaned and broke the kiss to sound her passions.

"Oh strip me Mark and let's party down, baby!" she said in lust filled voice.

Immediately, Mark began to fondle her like there was no tomorrow. In response she groaned and begged him to strip her naked and do whatever he wanted. Mark quickly removed her top revealing her luscious breasts covered by her sexy bra that barely contained her fullness. He wanted to then pull her bra off so he could hold her massive breasts but she begged him to remove her pants and panties next. She kicked off her sandals and stood ready for the unveiling that she knew would send his cock ripping through his pants.

Mark awkwardly unbuckled Vesta's pants and dropped to his knees to pull them down. As he did, he found himself staring directly into her panty covered triangle. Her wetness had already seeped through leaving the lacey material dark. Her womanly aroma filled the air with the anticipation of sex. In animal like passion, Mark pressed his tongue to her soaked region. Covering his tongue with her pre cum wetness, he almost blew his load right then and there.

Vesta moaned when she felt his tongue on her still hidden pussy mound. Then he stood to finish the strip the way he always wanted to do her years before. He spun her around and pulled her back so her ass was pressed firmly into his about to burst rod and slid his hands under her arms and reached around to unclasp her bra in the front. When it fell to the floor, he cupped her mountains of softness causing both to moan in sheer excitement.

"Oh my God, Vesta! Your tits are so big!" he moaned in wanton delight.

"They're yours lover! Do with them as you please!" she said in lustful response.

Mark let go of her right tit to move his hand down to fondle her ass through her panties. She moaned in approval pressing her butt back into his squeezing fingers. So intense was his lust for her that he then reached down with both hands and yanked her panties down her legs to the floor. She stepped out quickly leaving her backside to his full view.

"Like my ass, Mark?" she said in a sexy voice that soon turned to a purr.

He lunged for it taking each cheek in hand and fondling them fully. Then she pulled away and did what he hadn't expected. She turned around slowly and allowed his eye gates to fill with her frontal nudity, a move that would certainly send him into desires that wouldn't end until he'd exploded inside her.

The result was staggering to mark as he found himself staring into the luscious form of his old fling, fully naked and fully ready for sex. In response, he began to tear his clothing off like there was no tomorrow. His shirt went flying across the room, his pants dropped quickly, then Vesta bent down to help him out of his shoes and socks. As she did, she made sure to kiss the boxer covered protrusion that if unleashed, would have struck her in the side of the face.

Then after Mark stepped out of his slacks, he said, "Pull my boxers down with your teeth, baby!"

Obediently, Vesta bit the top, elastic strap and yanked them down only to get slapped in the face by his stiff rod. It bobbed aimlessly looking for her pussy but she soon took it in hand to steady him.

Vesta then opened her mouth to suck his cock. As she swallowed one, two, three, four inches of his length, he felt pleasures like he'd not known before. She licked the underside where all men feel stimulated then pulled her had back to release his shaft from her sucking mouth.

Mark lifted her and drove his tongue in her mouth like a cock pumping a wet pussy. His hands roamed freely as did hers. Passions mounted almost to the boiling point till he pulled his tongue from her mouth and they mutually pulled the covers down on the bed. While Vesta climbed into position with her legs spread wide to receive her man, Mark noticed that there was a door that he assumed connected Vesta's room to the stuffy, old, virgin next door.

Then realizing what her lover had seen, Vesta began to beg loudly, "Oh Mark fuck me! Fuck me in the pussy, you big dicked lover!"

Neither knew if the SN next door was listening but Mark told her to not hold back. He climbed between his babe's legs while she grabbed the head of his rod to position it at her cuntal entrance. And when he felt her wetness, he pursued her pussy with reckless abandon. His cock rammed forward to fill her full bush cunt, making her screaming delights at his entrance.

Her legs wrapped around his body like the loving vice he needed. In and out he plunged his dick while the two said words and phrases of steaming, hot lust.

"I'm going to fuck you good, baby!" he growled only to hear her say, "Fuck my hairy pussy, lover!"

Now fully pressed onto her, he squeezed the pink nipple on her big right tit with his left-hand. The sensations made her yelp in pleasurable sounds, especially as her pussy filled with his stiff cock. Spasms on his rod made him pick up the pace till he was literally bouncing up and down on her body.

Their groans, moans, and pleading words rang loudly, filling the air with the anticipating of climactic release. Faster and faster he pumped into her until she unwrapped her legs to then dig her heals into the mattress that had previously enjoyed her bottom. In and out, in and out, in, out, in, out, till all orgasmic splendor broke loose.

"OH Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark!!!" she screamed in joyous song.

Her pussy clamped down on his dick like it was about to bite it off then Mark grunted, "Oh baby! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" as his steaming, hot load blasted inside her tunnel of love.

For what seemed like minutes afterward, their moans and groans and shrieking sounds filled the room till both fell into spent relief. Hearts pounded in fulfillment, their sweaty bodies intermingled in never wanting to be untied, and their heads lay side by side waiting for the other to speak.

But at the adjoining door, they heard, "Bam! Bam! Bam!" as the Sex Nazi from room #852 hammered out her disapproval.

Mark rolled off his lover and lay beside her drawing her into his arms and holding her close. They remained there till the morning; never saying a word but having experienced the thrill of over thirty years of desire for one another. Neither really cared what the Old Iceberg thought but then again, Mark didn't know what awaited him the next morning.