Sour

Story Info
Sperm are on everything.
914 words
2.1
27.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sour creature – small faced, obscene body, hairless – lay next to me with its erect penis pointing toward my mouth. I took it deep and the grey thing's body got tense, and its skin, this thin layer of skin that smelled damp – it got tense. His dick was small and it was easy to take, but a bit too hard, with no head. Human cock is always topped off with a soft head.

I worked it good and it showed strange appreciation, but only that type that was half there, because what it was appreciating wasn't free. Sure, the price was minimal, but he was a stingy thing, and as I sucked, he ate an egg as a way of fully optimizing the moment. Eating while getting sucked = maximum enjoyment.

The constant bobbing hurt my neck. I switched it up by teasing the shaft and tickling the hole and then, of course, being drawn in by its leathery smell, licked his testicles. "Why are you doing that?" Its voice came out of condescending, smiling lips that didn't move. I didn't tell him that I wanted to. I didn't want him to know that I loved the smell and taste of it. But the blank little girl expression on my face was there, and it told him that I loved the taste and that I wanted to do it – that what I was doing was not just a service.

His parent was the same way. It was this older, sexless thing, and every time I stayed there it would toss us pornography, of creatures like them doing things with girls that were attractive. Girls that didn't seem to mind all the egg eating. Sometimes the girls would let them crack eggs on their heads and just let them drip down their face's. Actually, now that I think of it, the thing was definitely a father figure of some sort, a male, for sure. It had a dick that was constantly hard. I don't know how I forgot about that, but thinking back , the thing had a constant erection sticking out of its boxers.

"You like it. Don't you?" It's long fingers squeezed my flesh. The erect cock poked in-between my lips. I started to bob at a rapid pace. At points I would looked up and see it's tender belly. It was like the stomach of a child, but larger. I wanted it's come. I imagined the taste would make me shiver, and I wanted to choke on it, but when it finally came the taste was sour. I choked.

-+-

It had been discovered that my mom was not actually dead. I went over to her bed, and started to play catch-up.

"So how was school?" she asked. At this point she was just a head with two weak legs dangling from her second chin.

"I graduated," I told her. She was actually wondering about college. It was her dream for me to go to college. I didn't go to college. I didn't work either.

The doctor then informed me that she had been incredibly weakened by being practically dead and gone for the past three years. "Well, of course," I commented, "but now all she needs to do is rest."

"Yes, but the thing is she will not have time to rest. You see, your mother is pregnant with an adorable dark-skinned girl with light, curly brown hair and a sweet, undeniably charming laugh. Your mother will die while giving birth. It will simply be too much for her."

"But doc," I said, too desperate to cry, or scream, or anything, "she just came back to life. Now she is going to die again. That's fucked." The doctor was a short, plump woman in a flowery dress. She was irritating to look at. Ever since I met her I had wanted to stab her with a fork.

She let me be alone with my mother, and I thought about telling her congratulations on being pregnant, but I didn't. Instead I just watched her stare at the ceiling and mumble something about college and all the job opportunities that having a college degree made possible. It sounded horrible.

_-_

I thought about Patricia's tongue in my asshole, pulled on my penis, then came.

The sperm gathered on my stomach. That's where they always went. Occasionally some of them would go other places, but most of the time they gathered on my stomach, right above my belly button.

One of the sperm had a boom box. It played loud music. The sperm began to dance and drink. Two of the sperm stumbled behind my right breast and fucked each other. The sex was short and sloppy. It lasted three pumps. That didn't seem to matter. They held each other tightly and randomly had little outbursts of giggling.

There was one sperm with a disposable camera. It was taking pictures of another sperm that had a patch on its left eye.

"Arr, turn the flash on or the picture won't come out. Arrrrrr!" The sperm with the eye patch was so drunk, it was acting like a pirate.

I watched the party and felt a little sad.

The phone rang.

It was Holly.

"Grimbol!" She screamed. Holly was a very enthusiastic girl. "What are you doing Grimbol!?"

"Nothing. What are you doing?"

"I'm getting drunk. Do you wanna get DRUNK?"

"Yes," I said, "I would like to be drunk."