South Beach Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple's fantasy continues with a sexy young man.
1.2k words
4.44
58.1k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife looked beautiful as she slipped off her wet thong. Her neatly trimmed pussy looked good enough to eat as she slid up on to Chris's lap. Chris was more than happy to have Lee's wet pussy slid up over his hardening cock. It had been over 2 hours now since and we had brought this sexy young college boy back to our room and he had cum twice for Lee already.

Pressing her pussy on his cock was all he needed to restore his cock to the ready. He reached and massaged her breasts as she rubbed her cum-filled pussy over his manhood. As soon as he was hard again Lee rocked herself onto his cock leaning forward he pushed her bikini top up releasing those beautiful breasts. Her nipples hardened as he pinched them and rocked his cock deeper into her pussy. She leaned forward so he could suck them causing her to have another orgasm.

I knelt behind her, kissing her firm ass and rimming her tight little hole as she rode Chris's cock like a pro. I was startled when his cock slipped out and hit me in the face as I was spreading her ass cheeks apart. I took his hard slippery cock and placed it back into her wet hole, touching his balls as the two of them fucked. I moved up to mount Lee's little ass. She paused just long enough to allow my cock to enter her back door and then she returned to fucking Chris.

I could feel Chris's cock sliding in and out of Lee's cunt as I fucked her. It was incredible; the three of us were fucking like animals. I was so excited to be fulfilling one of our fantasies. Every so often Chris' cock would pop out and I gladly help him back in. Fucking my wife like this was so exciting. I couldn't hold back and came too quick, but Chris kept fucking Lee's sweet cunt. His cock rammed in deep and my cum began to leak out of her ass drip on his balls. Pulling my cock out I had a close up view of Chris's cock as he fucked my wife and when he did cum I watched him pump what must have been a quart of cum into her sweet hole.

As Lee rolled off of Chris his cock popped out leaving a trail of cum on the bed. I knew than that I had to taste her cunt, and I buried my face in her pussy and Chris's spunk. She tasted so sweet, a mixture of her juices and our spunk. Lee moaned and pressed my face harder to her cunt. I felt so dirty and so good at the same time, knowing that my wife was also filled Chris's spunk and she really want me to suck her clean. I licked and sucked her cunt as Chris sucked and massaged her breasts and nipples. The more the two of us pleasured her, the more excited she became and it wasn't long before she began to was cum and pushed load after load of our cum into my mouth. I pulled back licking my lips and drinking in her scent as I watched her kissing Chris deeply and he massaged her breasts.

I slid up to kiss her tits and then made my way to her mouth. As I moved up between the two of them, I watched him play with my wife. Feeling the warmth of their two bodies, I began to realize how aroused I was becoming by his body touching mine, and the sight of his smooth cock. I could feel both their bodies, pressing against mine and the smell of sex was in the air.

It felt natural as Chris began massaging my semi hard cock and I knew I wanted him to make me hard again. I whispered to my wife that I loved her, as my cock responded to his touch. Chris massaged my balls as he too kissed my wife, and the two of them explored each other's mouths with their tongues.

I sat back against the headboard to watch these two lovers. My beautiful little wife with this young stud was making Lee feel like a schoolgirl having just fucked her brains out. Lee turned to me and said "Thank You" and I said, "No we should thank Chris". He blushed and gave Lee a soft kiss as I sat there with my now limp cock.

Lee turned to Chris and said that "we must have worn my husband out, what do you think?" "Maybe" he said, "but I bet if you sucked his cock like you sucked mine he would be just fine." With that Lee slid down and took my cock into her mouth and began to work her magic. She has always been the best cocksucker I have ever known.

Chris leaned over brushed Lee's hair aside and kissed her on the neck as she sucked my cock. I could see his cock harden as he leaned over me to massage her neck. Then as if we had always done this, Chris licked my balls and took my cock into his mouth. "Oh My God" there I was getting sucked off by this beautiful young man and my wife was helping him. I just moaned as he took my cock all they way down to my balls. I began to move to the rhythm of his cock sucking and Lee moved up to kiss me whispering "oh my god... oh my god" over and over in my ear.

Chris was right--I was just fine again. I have never had my cock sucked like this. My hand rested on his head as I watched my cock go deep into his mouth. He actually took me all the way down as I pumped my cock into his mouth. I could feel my balls filling with cum. Lee fingered her pussy as Chris sucked my cock deeper and deeper. Moaning as I told Lee I was going to cum and she returned to my cock helping Chris finish the job.

I was soon exploding a fourth time (which was a first for me) from a cock sucking I would always remember. The two of them kissed and sucked my seed out as it spilled and squirted all over the two of them. Lee slid up and kissed me. Chris stood up to gather his clothes, saying that he needed to get going as it was late and he had to pick up his girlfriend from work. I could taste my cum on her lips as she kissed me and my head was spinning.

I couldn't believe he was leaving so soon. My head was reeling with what had just happened, we thanked him for "cumming" by and wished him well with his studies. Lee told him that if he was ever is in Boston, he should look us up and that she was sorry we were only going to be in Miami one more day. With that Chris left the room.

Lee and I cuddled together, kissing each other softly, our minds racing over everything that had just happened; hoping we would not awaken and find out it had just been a dream. Because it truly was one of our dreams come true.

You know what they say.... "What happens in South Beach stays in South Beach".