South Carolina for the Summer Ch. 06

Story Info
Pam becomes a glutton for her cousin.
2.9k words
4.51
52.6k
00

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 10/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers

Pam stood at the end of the dock in her bikini as the sun was beginning to set behind the trees, ready to dive in. The bikini bunched up her ass. She had a great tan, and there was no white stripe across her back. She looked back at Todd, sitting in his swimsuit at the side of the dock, and laughed as she dove in with the gracefulness of an Olympic diver.

She swam up to him, held his legs and lifted herself out of the water and her crotch pressed against his foot. He could feel her mound through the bikini. She looked pensive for a moment, resting her breasts against his knee. She looked directly at him with eyes he realized were a beautiful, rich, deep brown. He pulled her out of the water and she sat beside him on the dock. They could hear the soft sounds of the water licking the posts of the dock below them.

"Todd," Pam said, her face inches from his.

"Yeah?" He tossed a stick in the water and it made a gentle splash.

"Will you show me how to kiss?"

He turned and looked at her. Her firm, round breasts were visible under the bikini top. "Don't you know how?" he said, looking away.

She leaned closer to him. "No." She lifted her head slightly and he found his mouth on hers. He allowed his lips to part, and the tip of her tongue ran around his lips and against his teeth. The feel of her soft, young lips was the sweetest, most tender kiss he ever had in his life. She took his hand in her fingers and laid it on her firm breast. "Can you feel my heart beating?"

Todd sighed deeply, his hand on her breast, trying desperately not to squeeze. She ran a cool hand over his chest and rested it on the back of his neck. She kissed him a little more hungrily, her mouth wide open. His hand closed on her breast, squeezing gently. She forced him back against the dock and gently blew into his ear. The ends of her long, wet hair soaked his shirt. She pressed her firm breasts into his chest and nuzzled her face into his neck, and he laid a hand on her ear and ran it down the velvet, wet sheen on the back of her head. He wondered if she could feel his heart hammering in his chest.

With a languorous move, she laid her thigh across his waist and nibbled on his earlobe. She brushed her mouth slowly across his cheek and poked her tongue into the corner of his lips. She chewed his lower lip gently. His hands roamed over the smooth skin on her back and side. His lips tingled from the caress of her lips and tongue. With a sudden fierceness, she grabbed a fistful of his hair, planted her parted lips on his, and forced her sweet, wet tongue into his mouth. They both moaned, kissing passionately.

Finally, they broke apart, and she slid her arms around him and jammed her pelvis against his erection. "Oooh, Todd," she whispered. "You've got a hard-on." She ground her mound on the lump in his pants. "Can I touch it?" she asked. "I've seen it once already. I just want to touch it."

"I don't know," he whispered. He ran his hand along her smooth, bare leg, and back up to her ass. She was trembling very slightly.

"You want to see my pussy?" she whispered.

The smell of her flesh was unmistakably that of a woman's. This was no young girl, like he had thought of her up to then, she was a grown woman anxious for a man to make love to her. Was she a virgin? Todd wondered to himself. If she was, could he take her virginity? He thought for a moment. Someone might come down to this dock and see them, but he had a place where no one would find them, even if they came looking for them.

"I know somewhere we can go and I'll show you how to kiss," he said. They stood and walked back to the shore, where they had left their clothes. He watched Pam dress. The flowing, gentle waves of her hair dropped over her shoulder and melted across the gentle curves on her chest. She pulled on Todd's pair of old, faded jeans, torn at the knees and in the back right under her ass, and, as she pulled one of his old sweaters over her head, he had a brief vision of her on her back with her luscious legs in the air, her breasts glimmering in the soft moonlight. The image made his penis throb in his pants.

He took her a short way up the hill and into a small clearing between some blueberry bushes, where the clear sky looked down on them.

"This is lovely," Pam said, looking around. The sweet smell of the blueberries was intoxicating.

Todd eyed her ass. "Come here," he said, reaching out for her. His arm slipped around her waist and she settled beside him in the tall grass, looking down at the lake. Above them hung a bright, round moon, and ahead of them the light from the setting sun, and behind them only darkness.

Pam snuggled close to him as he stroked her taut stomach. "Kiss me," she whispered passionately. She put her arms around his neck and pulled his lips to hers, and they kissed. As their lips crushed together, Todd took her by her shoulder, probing her mouth with his tongue. Her tongue was suddenly in his mouth, and she breathed more deeply than him. His hands trailed along her shoulders, down to her breasts. Her nipples stood out hard against the thick sweater. He lifted the bottom of the sweater, put his hand under, and closed it around her firm, warm breast. She cooed and murmured softly. He worked the sweater off and reached behind her and untied her bikini top. Pam moaned into Todd's mouth as her bikini top fell away and he caught her breasts in his hands. They were soft and jiggly in the amber light that danced through the leaves of the blueberry bushes.

He moved his hand from her breast down her front and between her legs, right down into her loose jeans. She gasped when his fingers touched her. He found the opening of her cunt and probed it lovingly with his finger, pushing deeper and deeper. She squeezed her hands into tight fists, her nails pressing into her palms. He stroked her clit and she convulsed and screamed, almost leaping off the ground, every muscle in her back tight. A quick orgasm passed through her body and she shivered and collapsed in a satisfied relaxation.

She sat up, her breasts bobbling wonderfully. Pam was very excited. She wanted Todd to take her clothes off.

"Undress me," she said. She watched as he unbuttoned her jeans, pulled them down, and rolled her panties down her legs. She put her hand on his thigh and moved it up to the tremendous bulge. "Show it to me," she sighed. Todd took his hand away and unzipped his pants. She whispered something to him, but it was too soft for him to hear. He took her hand this time, moved it down to his groin, and she felt his bare penis out in the open. "Oh, God," she said softly. His cock was hard and huge and burning in her hands and she stroked it to see if she could make it any bigger.

"Suck me," Todd said. That was exactly what she wanted to do. She bent over between his legs and tried to take his entire dick in her mouth in one gulp, which made her gag, so she figured she would just have to work her way up to that. She licked it from the base up to the head and popped the head in her mouth and sucked gently as she took more and more between her lips. Her lips closed over the beast and sucked it with loving affection. Her mouth moved down the length of his heavy prick. She brought a hand up and cupped his bulging balls. He slid his cock in and out of her pouting mouth. He felt the head brushing along the inside of her cheek, the underside slipping over her tongue.

"Jesus," he moaned.

"Like that?" she asked, pulling it out of her mouth, leaving it hanging before her face, dripping with her own saliva.

"Yeah."

"Ask for more. Beg for it."

"Please suck me." Pam grinned. Saliva ran over her chin and lips, gleaming in the little sunlight that shined through the trees. She held his heavy balls in her tiny hand, watching the head of his penis bob in front of her face like a snake doing a dance. It almost seemed to beckon to her, enticing her to put it in her mouth. Watching the big, round head closely, she guided it to her open mouth and felt it touch her lips and tongue. She leaned forward a little bit and the head pushed to the back of her mouth, stretching her jaws apart as it went. There was so much shaft to go with the head, and she wanted it all, although she didn't know how she was going to be able to take a cock this big in her throat.

She bobbed her head slowly, her eyes squeezed shut, sliding the shaft of his cock across her tongue, which was feeling dry because of her nervous excitement. In one hand she held his balls, twirling them like fat, hard marbles, and in her other hand she held his cock firmly, near the base. She leaned forward again and the head touched the back of her mouth, making her gag. She took a deep breath, holding his cock tightly in both hands, her jaws wide open so her teeth wouldn't scrape the shaft, and pushed her head forward. The head pressed into the tight opening of her esophagus, and with a jerk, slipped past. With sudden ease, the rest of his cock began to slide slowly down her throat. Pam held his hips as she guided the shaft down, feeling the odd sensation of her throat stretching open to accommodate the size of his cock.

She could hear Todd gasping and felt his trembling hands lightly on her head. "Oh my god," he moaned. Finally, his entire penis was in her mouth, and her nose tickled the hair right under his bellybutton. She moved her head back and forth, sliding an inch or two in and out, and felt her throat expanding as it did. Todd was breathing hard, and she figured he was just about to cum. His hands were still lightly resting on her head, and his hips were bucking very gently toward her, like he was fucking her face. His bucking grew a little more insistent, and suddenly she felt his cock throbbing, and his body jerked spasmodically. She couldn't taste it, but she could feel the warm liquid squirting in her throat, spreading through her tummy. His cock seemed to grow harder and thicker as he came, almost choking her on the huge shaft.

When his orgasm passed, she carefully slid his cock back out of her throat, licking up the saliva and cum as she drew the head to her lips.

"I've never felt anything like that," Todd mumbled, stroking her hair. Pam smiled up at him and licked up the last drop of cum hanging from the head of his cock.

"Come down here," she said, laying back in the scratchy grass among the blueberry bushes with her legs spread, waiting, trembling, as he knelt between her thighs. She watched a small, white cloud move slowly across the dark blue, late-evening sky. He leaned forward to suck her tits and she began to moan and squirm with pleasure. He held himself up with one hand and held his long, hard shaft in the other. She nervously squeezed his shoulder, but not too hard to make him stop. He moved his hips and his cock moved past her hand and touched her cunt. The feeling startled her. Her breath was quick and her mouth was still dry. She nervously watched his eyes.

Todd's cock poked between her thighs, searching for her cunt. Pam reached down and grasped the shaft. "Oooh," she breathed, "It's nice." He inserted it into her sweet flesh. "You're going to hurt me," she said meekly. Again the tip of his cock touched her, but this time with pressure. She held her lower lip between her teeth as the head entered, and he paused.

"Loosen up," he said. She began to moan. Her grip on his shoulder tightened and her lips quivered. "Put your legs around my hips," he whispered. She put her other hand on his shoulder and folded her legs over his hips. He pressed more and she moaned more.

"Don't ..." she whispered softly, but this time it was for real, she could not hold herself back.

"This is it," he said. He thrust his hips, and her mouth fell open as wide as her eyes. For a split second it hurt, then she felt as though something inside her had given way, and his long cock suddenly plunged deep into her, moving smoothly past her lips into her vagina. This was the first time she ever had anything this big in her cunt and it felt like she was riding a horse, but this beat horseback riding all to hell.

"Oh, my God," she moaned, her chest heaving. He set his body on hers, slowly moving his hips in and out. Gradually, she began to move her hips with his, holding him close to her body with her arms and legs. She nibbled his earlobe and moaned with each push of his hips. He went a little quicker and a little deeper. She held her ankles crossed behind him. The base of his cock jammed against the moist fur of her mound. She felt nothing but the wide spread of her legs and the hard, young cock plunging into her. "Faster," she moaned. Her legs wrapped around him and tried to stuff all of him into her. Her moans got louder as he went faster. Suddenly he went real slow. She let out a long, loud moan with her first orgasm. He did it again, humping her faster and faster. Her fingers tightened on his shoulders and her breathing nearly stopped. When he stopped again, she had a second orgasm. He did it one more time before he finally spewed forth a load of cum. She nearly passed out when she felt it inside her.

He rolled over and pulled her on top of him. She sat up, her legs spread over his waist. He cupped her soft breasts in his hands and looked at her. By then she was feeling no shyness at all. She wanted to learn things from his body, anything he had to teach her. She straddled him and rubbed her wet pussy against his cock until the head pressed against her clit, but she couldn't get her cunt in the right position. He told her to guide his cock with her hand, and she just spread her lips apart and pushed down on his stiff, slippery dick, and it went right into her cunt.

He reached up to rub her nipples and right away she felt herself starting to cum. Her hips churned and he pressed his groin against her until she fell forward on top of him, gasping and moaning. She screamed and came harder than she ever had before. Her face was buried in his neck and she whimpered like a puppy. Her hips were bouncing up and down and she loved to feel his balls between her spread cheeks. Then his head turned to one side and he gripped her hips desperately. He pulled her hard against him and moaned as his body spasmed.

She felt his cock throbbing inside her and her cunt began to fill up quickly with his thick cum. She was cumming again. She listened to their mingled grunts and moans and churned her hips until the last orgasm rippled from her body, and they just lay together trying to catch their breaths. He fondled her breasts and she stared up at the stars, heaving from exhaustion.

He flipped Pam over on her hands and knees, knelt down behind her and slipped his cock into her and reached under for her bare breasts. When he penetrated her cunt, she yelped with excitement. Every hard pump of his dick sent waves of pleasure throughout her body and made her sway back and forth like a ship at a dock.

Pam had become a glutton for lust, and she loved it. Her pussy lips closed tightly around his cock and her ass cheeks slapped wildly against his groin. Her round, swollen tits trembled in his hands. Pussy juice and Todd's sperm seemed to flow from within her without end, dripping in thick streams down her thighs. She was still having orgasms, and her voice was weak. She barely felt him flooding her insides with more cum.

As he withdrew his slippery cock from her wet pussy, he noticed small tears trickling down her cheeks. "Are you okay?" he said.

"I'm so happy," Pam sobbed. She reached between her legs and groaned. "But I'm so sore."

jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers