Southern Baptist White Woman

Story Info
A southern Baptist finds out about black cock.
991 words
3.63
66.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
itsabig
itsabig
9 Followers

Her boss had assigned her collection duties of delinquent accounts at the loan office. She was determined to do well at the job, whether she liked it or not. It meant longer hours for not much more money.

There were a few hard cases that she had to visit, knowing it was a waste of time. But the part of it all that she feared or dreaded the most was in the dark part of town. It wasn't so bad in the summer months when she could be done before it became dark, but in the fall and winter months it scared her.

She had just turned 44, and was holding her own as far as her looks. She had one of those metabolisms that allowed her to not have to struggle to remain thin, so she was proud of her body. Sure, her breasts weren't as high as they used to be, but that was about it as far as age signs. Her stomach was still tight, her legs still tight and thin, and her ass was still not sagging, God she dreaded the day!

She'd divorced at an early age and had sworn off men, becoming involved in her family church, and tending to the minutia of life. She was content, and would have continued to be so, until one fateful evening in late October.

Here she was in the bad part of town again, and when she thought bad part, it meant the dark folks. It was raining, and this guy was a regular at being late or not paying at all. The couple of times she'd seen him in the office to make a payment he'd give her long looks that made her nervous, but this was business, there was no time to think of those things.

Umbrella in one hand, and his file in the other, she knocked on the mobile homes dirty door. He usually never answered even though she knew someone was inside, but she had to do it. She had to do her job. The door opened and she was greeted with the strong scent of alcohol and a thin black man in nothing but boxer shorts. She ignored the state of undress and began her usual talk, then he said she should come inside out of the rain. She thanked him and shook the umbrella while folding it, and stepped inside. As he walked towards the couch, he was back-lit, and she saw something swaying between his legs that made her catch her breath. She averted her eyes as he sat, and he asked her what could he do for her.

The place was a complete mess, but he offered her a metal chair to sit in as he picked up the remote for the TV and resumed what he was doing. She sat and began leafing through the file saying she could see that he'd missed 3 payments and she wanted to see if there was anything that could be worked out so that they wouldn't have to seek legal recourse, finally looking up to offer the documented proof of his lack of payment.

What she saw made her blood run cold. He was staring at what she then realized were her open knees, and a penis she'd never imagined a human could own laid out on his thigh. Her immediate reaction was to close her knees, which had been quite by accident, to which he said, "no baby, let me see again. You showin' me yours, I thought I'd show you mine."...he reached over and took her knee and gently pulled her legs open. Her dress was taunt on the top of her thighs and knees, so she knew he could see her panty encased vulva. She was beside herself with embarrassment, but the sheer shock of it all paralized her.

He took his massive black penis in his hand and began to stroke it, him asking her to pull her dress up higher so he could see better. She damned herself for not getting up and rushing out of the trailer into the black wet night, but she was frozen by this awesome sight of male sexuality. Suddenly all of the years of neglect of her sexual self merged to this one explosive moment. Her knees trembled as she placed the file on the floor, her hands shook as if palsied as she pulled the hem of her dress up her thighs. Her heart was in her throat, pulse pounding, as she watched his sex grow longer and thicker, the shocking pink glans revealing itself from the coal black foreskin.

"You ain't never seen a dick like this before have you baby," he said as he pushed her knees open further, her legs splayed wide now. "Goddamn you got a fine looking pussy under them panties baby."..he leaned forward and began to touch her through her panties, his unbelievably long sex organ lying on the couch cushion, clear fluid oozing out of the thick tip.

"You make things good with my account an I can make things good down here for you baby, ooooh it all wet and swollen girl!"..he'd lifted the leg opening of her panties and was touching her most private place. She was breathing shallowly, her eyes glued to his sex, as he dropped off the edge of the couch and walked on his knees between her open legs, the massive member swaying up and down.

"What you want baby, you want this?"...he lifted it up and began to toy with her swollen lips, she was breathing out of her mouth now, almost spastically, each touch sending jolts of sensations she hadn't felt in decades. Her body jerked with each touch as he teased her. "You still here baby, so I know you want it, question is are you gonna earn it?..here, let me let you feel it a little bit, that might help you decide."

itsabig
itsabig
9 Followers