Southern Belle

Story Info
A southern belle is introduced to a new life.
1.5k words
3.97
138.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young girl stared at the darkly tanned man in horror. Never in her wildest dreams had she considered this happening to her upon escaping from her parent’s home. She had not wanted to marry the old man her father had picked out for her, so she had fled. She had no idea that the river currents would be so strong when she had finally taken to the water after two days of steady riding, or that there was a storm coming which would make it impossible for her to control the boat she stole. While, she had no idea where she was, she definitely knew being found by any half breed was not to her advantage.

Quint could not believe the sight which was sitting before him in the beached boat. How she had gotten to this part of the delta he did not know, and he did not care. She had turned into such a lovely little thing that if she were lucky would come up to his chin with reddish blonde hair and pale white skin which was turning red from to much outdoor exposure. How she had managed to keep the boat from overturning during the storm which had hounded them for the last three days, he did not know.

Mary continued to stare at the man, wondering what she should do. She knew there was no sense in staying the boat, since it wasn’t going to go anywhere. She would have to ask this man to help her and hope that he would treat her as the gently born lady she was. As she stood to leave the boat, she was intrigued and frightened by the look in his eyes. His eyes appeared to be laughing at her in an almost evil way.

As she stood, he could not believe the luck fate had thrown his way. Her wet gown clung to her lush form, accenting her every curve. Her nipples seemed to harden under his gaze as they highlighted her young full breasts which had not had time to sag yet. The wet material showed hips that flared out the way they should on a woman. He licked his lips in anticipation of the delights her young body would provide him. For just one minute he considered the option of helping her, but then he remember what had happened to his own dear family at the hands of her father, and his eyes became hard with anger. Needless to say, they would never be joining him again in this life.

Mary thought that for a minute maybe she would have a chance, as he seemed to be pondering her fate in a favorable manner; but when his eyes turned hard with anger, she knew that she was doomed. There was little chance the Indian side of his family had ever been treated well by whites; he had probably killed people to get where he was today. She hoped that she was wrong as she addressed him.

“Hello,” she said, “my name is Mary. I am lost and am hoping that you can direct me to the nearest town.”

“My name is Quint,” he replied. “It is obvious you do not remember me or you would not bother to ask for my help. I will however provide you with some protection from wild animals and other dangers of the swamp. You can rest assured that I will enjoy your company while you are with me.”

She looked at him in horror as he reached for her and lifted her from the boat easily. He did not let go of her, but pulled her close to him to enjoy the feel of her young body pressed against his. Her full breasts flattened against his hard chest as he pulled her closer and griped her soft buttocks in his large hands.

“I know who you are,” she whispered. “You ran away from my father’s plantation almost five years ago. You had beaten up the neighbor’s son for forcing himself upon one of our young girls. My father had you severely whipped for it.”

“Did you also know he gave my mother to his biggest work crew for their entertainment? They used her so ruthlessly, she died from her injuries.”

“I’m so sorry.”

“The past is the past and can’t be brought back with pity from you today. However, as a former member of your father’s staff, I feel it is my duty to look out for your well being and I believe you are over-dressed for the heat of day. I would not want you to over heat and have a sun stroke.”

He easily rips her dress from her so she is only clad in her transparent silk shift. “That is much better, you will be so much cooler dressed like this.”

The transparency of the silk did nothing to hide any of the features of her body from his gaze; instead it emphasized the ripeness of it. Her large breasts were tipped with strawberry colored nipples, now becoming hard nubbins under his scrutiny. While the down covering her most private area was so thin and pale, it reminded him of the fuzz on the ripe peaches he used to pick in her father’s orchards.

“You’ve grown up very nicely, Mary. Remove the shift.”

She knew that she could fight him and risk injury, or she could submit and hope he would be gentler with her. Either way, she knew he could easily overpower her and his desires would be carried out.

He was glad to see she had grown up to be an intelligent young woman as she removed the shift from her body. He could tell she had considered disobeying him, but had realized there was no way for her to win.

“Yes, you are quite right, I feel much cooler than I did earlier.”

He threw back his head and laughed at her audacity. It had been years since he had laughed, it felt good.

“Kneel on your dress facing away from me,” he commanded.

“Why,” she cried!

His hand lashed out and brought blood to her lips where it made contact. “Because I wish you to,” he replied. “It’s been a long time since I’ve had a woman and you at least have the parts to fill in for one until you have been properly educated.”

“But, I’m still a virgin,” she protested.

“Not for long, I know exactly how to remedy that particular type of illness.”

Pushing her down onto her clothing with one hand, he undid the belt holding up his pants with the other. Forcing her knees apart with his own, he pushed her head down into her clothing with one long arm while searching for the opening he sought with his hard member in the other. She was wet to his amazement, either from fear or excitement, and he began his forced entry into her tight opening.

“You’re too big,” she gasped through the folds of her old clothing. “It will never fit.”

Disregarding her cries of distress, he forced several inches into her before coming to rest against her barrier. Realizing he could go no farther, he pulled back and thrust forward with a hard lunge. Her body would have collapsed under him if he hadn’t been pulling her back against him at the same time. She had gone totally limp under him. He slapped her on her ass to make sure she hadn’t fainted on him. Her response assured him she was still with him.

Showing no concern for her pain, he used her body for his pleasure. His long arms gave him easy access to the tender flesh of her breasts as they hung beneath her. She would let out little squeals every time he pulled on one of her nipples. After a while he was unsure if her squeals were of discomfort or pleasure. Her hips had started to move back against him to meet his every thrust. It didn’t matter; he had reached the point of no return as he filled her with his seed.

Pulling out of her, he walked to the water’s edge to wash her blood and his seed from his now softening member. He noticed an almost dreamy look in her eyes and knew he needed to further show her exactly what kind of relationship they would be sharing.

“Come here,” he commanded.

She rose to her feet unsteadily, but complied with his wishes. Standing next to him, she offered no resistance as he bound her wrists together with a length of braided deerskin. Even when he tied the other end to a tree limb over her head, she was still in her own little world of pleasure. The first blow of his belt on her back, however, reminded her very quickly of her status with him. By the time the second blow had crossed the first on her back, she remembered to scream.

“Please,” she screamed. “I will be good. I will do anything you want.”

“Please what?” he queried her.

“Please, my master.”

“That is acceptable, though your lapse in answering properly, has earned you three more blows.”

The blows were quickly administered across her buttocks and thighs. Reaching up, he untied the cord from the tree limb but left her hands tied together.

“Kneel.”

“Yes, my master.”

“What are you?”

“Your slave, my master.”