Southern Belle

Story Info
Among her many suitors, belle prefers her brothers.
11.8k words
4.74
333.3k
232
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Cynthia Howard was considered the most desired young woman in Charleston society. Her father was Senator Charles Howard the richest and most affluent man in the state. Cindy, as she was more commonly called, was an incredibly beautiful young woman with long golden hair, clear blue eyes, and a figure that women coveted and men lusted upon.

Cindy's mother Savannah died when she was only 2 years old; she was Charles' second wife. Charles had two sons from his first wife Louisa, Julian and Bartholomew, who were few years older than Cindy. They were both tall and darkly handsome men and Cindy adored them. Being the youngest and only female child Cindy was spoiled by both her father and her brothers. When she turned 18 and was introduced into society there were so many young men vying for his daughter's hand that the senator received at least five marriage proposals a day for the next several months. None so far were good enough of course. It would take an offer worth more than Virginia to make him let go of his prized flower.

Chapter 1

"Well isn't that the prettiest sight I've seen in a while."

Cindy turned her head away from the pianoforte and saw Bart leaning against the doorway.

"Bart!" Cindy cried out and ran and jumped into her brother's arms.

"Now that is a good welcome home," he said when she released him. "You gorgeous creature cannot be my little sister."

"Why didn't you tell us you were coming home today? We were not expecting you until next week," she told him.

"I wanted it to be a surprise," he said. "Although I feel that I am the one who is surprised. When was the last time I saw you?"

Bart took her hand and spun her around in a circle.

"At Julian's wedding a year ago," she said.

Bart's perusal of her person made her blush, but she also felt a slight unusual tingle.

"How is the old married man?" he asked as they sat down on a settee.

"Oh! Julian is going to be a father. They told us last week at dinner."

"He wrote about to me about that. The Senator must be over the moon," Bart said.

"He is," Cindy confirmed. "Oh where are my manners? Have you eaten yet?"

Bart shook his head.

"Well it's almost tea time. I'll have cook make you something more substantial," she said and then left for the kitchen.

Bart stared at Cindy's round bottom as she retreated from the room. His little sister really blossomed this past year. She had always been a pretty girl but now she was a beautiful woman. Her face lost all of its baby fat which sharpened her features making her eyes seem bigger and her lips more lush. Her tits were huge round firm globes and had felt nice pressed against his chest. Her waist was nice and small enough to wrap his hands around. Her hips and ass were wide and womanly and swayed nicely from side to side. Now he could believe his father's letter mentioning Cindy's many beaus. What he wouldn't give to fuck a sweet piece of pussy like her.

Bart stood up when Cindy came back into the room with two servants carrying several trays. She instructed them to lay out the food on a nearby table.

"I had Flora make you a roast beef sandwich," she told him.

"Thank you sweetheart," he said and kissed her lightly on her cheek.

She smelled and tasted young and fresh, Bart thought.

Cindy felt flustered. Why did Bart's simple kiss make her feel excited?

"So the senator tells me he has to beat all your beaus off with stick because there are so many of them," Bart said before he took a bite of his sandwich.

"There are not that many," Cindy said smiling and took a sip of her tea.

"You little minx," her replied. "Well now that I am back here for good, I can help the senator."

"If you act like father I'll never be married," Cindy complained.

"Don't worry pet that won't be problem for you. That face and body of yours will keep them coming," he said.

*******

Cindy was utterly bored! It had been raining hard all day which kept the visitors away. She already finished the book she ordered last week and had nothing else to do. Bart had come home an hour ago maybe he would play a game of chess with her, she thought. Cindy looked for him downstairs and when she didn't find him she made her way up to his bedroom. Bart occupied the east wing by himself now since Julian moved away. She was almost to his room when she heard two voices coming from behind the slightly opened door.

"Do you like that Missy?" she heard her brother grunt.

Cindy slowly crept up and peaked through his door. Her eyeballs almost popped out of her head. Naked on brother's bed was Bart and one the prettier house slaves named Missy. Missy had her light brown legs spread wide while Bart was thrusting his cock inside her.

"Yes sir. I love your cock!" she cried.

Bart grabbed her large breasts into his hands and began to fondle them while he continued fucking her.

Cindy felt her nipples tighten and desire pool between her legs. She never saw fornication before and never did she imagine it could be like this. Her brother had a magnificent body. It was nice and big and full of muscles. He had a nice golden tan all over, except for his round firm ass which was shades lighter. Bart surely knew what he was doing based on how Missy was moaning and writhing under him.

"I want you to ride me whore," he suddenly told Missy.

Bart suddenly went onto his back while Missy straddled his hips. Bart leaned up and suckled on Missy's cinnamon colored nipples.

"Yes suck on my titties," Missy moaned.

Cindy was enthralled, not to mention completely wet. Bart lay back down and Cindy noticed his strong broad chest covered with dark hair. Her eyes trailed lower and she quietly gasped when she finally saw his cock. It was gigantic! It was longer than her forearm and almost as thick. It stood straight up and was shiny with juices.

"Suck my cock first whore," he told Missy.

Missy moved back and straddled his legs. To Cindy's astonishment Missy put her mouth on her brother's large cock. She gasped aloud when she realized she did she covered her mouth. But it was too late. Bart heard the noise and turned his head towards the door. His eyes widened when he saw her, but then all of a sudden he slowly smiled at her. Cindy was frozen in place, she knew she should flee but she couldn't. Bart turned his eyes back to Missy, who was still eagerly sucking his cock and did not notice anyone was watching them.

"Ride me now," he told her.

Missy released him and moved her pussy above his cock. She then slid herself slowly down onto it. Cindy watched as Missy moved herself up and down her brother's big dick.

"Did you ever have a cock as big as mine up your cunny?" Bart asked her.

"No sir," she said. "Yours is the biggest."

"Do you like it when I fuck you Missy?" he asked, grabbing her breasts.

"Yes sir. You are the best I ever had," she whimpered.

Cindy continued watching them and began to imagine herself the one riding her brother's cock, the one whose nipples he was rolling with his fingers. Cindy reached up and squeezed her breasts. Through the fabric of her dress she pinched her nipples.

Bart glanced up and saw his sister fondling her own breasts. At that second he knew he had her. When he decided to seduce her into bed, he knew she would not fight him. Just the thought of fucking her increased his desire. He took hold of Missy's hips and thrust up into her.

"Yes! Yes!" Missy cried.

Bart grunted as he fucked the light skinned slave. Missy was a beautiful woman with large breasts and large hips. He fucked her his first night back and every night since. When he closed his eyes he could imagine it was Cindy he was fucking since they had similar body features, although he had to admit his sister had bigger tits. The thought of both fucking Missy and Cindy at the same time made Bart cum and shot his load into Missy.

Cindy watched as her brother and Missy cry out in ecstasy. Missy fell on top of him and Bart wrapped his arms around her. He glanced back up at her and winked. Cindy fled her face red with embarrassment. How was she ever going to face Bart ever again? She would always picture him naked and aroused. Worst of all, instead of Missy she would picture herself right on top of him.

******

Dinner that night was a quiet affair. The senator was concerned when his normally chatting daughter was unusually quiet. When he asked her if anything was the wrong Cindy answered that she had a slight headache. When dinner was over she excused herself from the table and told them she was going to bed.

When Cindy was in her room she breathed a sigh of relief. When she saw Bart enter the dinning room she turned beet red. He though acted as if nothing happened and was his usual charming self. Cindy decided right then in her bedroom that she would apologize to Bart the next day, she didn't want her embarrassment to spoil her camaraderie with him.

Unfortunately Bart was gone all day and she didn't get a chance to see him. He did promise to escort her to the Wesley Ball that night so she would have the opportunity then. She dressed in her new blue gown, just arrived from Paris. The middle was tight and made her small waist even smaller. The front was lower than she expected and showed far too much of her breasts. The top of her gown barely covered the top of her nipples. She found a lace fichu that matched her dress and covered up some of her décolleté. Cindy had her maid put her blonde hair in an elegant coif with a few loose curls to brush against her shoulders.

When Cindy went downstairs to leave she found Bart waiting for her at the foot of the steps. She thought he looked swooningly handsome in his evening attire. His dark hair was a little longer than fashion dictated, but it looked splendid on him. His green eyes watched her intently as she made her way down the steps.

"I will surely be arriving with the belle of the ball," he told her as he offered his hand.

"And I will be escorted by the handsomest man there," she replied.

"We certainly will be the most beautiful couple there," Bart said with a laugh.

Cindy giggled in response. With Julian married Bart no long had to share the title of being the most eligible bachelor. Cindy eyed her brother's masculine form and thought the woman who ended up with Bart will be very lucky indeed.

Bart smiled when he realized his baby sister was ogling him. Seducing her would be easier if she lusted after him too. He looked down her deep décolleté through the flimsy lace across her breasts. He was sure with one good tug her nipples would pop free.

"Come on darling its time for us to leave," he told her.

When they were alone in the carriage Cindy thought it would be good time to apologize to him.

"Bart?"

"Yes?" he replied, looking at her intently from the other side of the carriage.

"I'm sorry for what happened the other day. I didn't mean to interrupt your...privacy," Cindy told him.

"That's alright. It was my fault for not closing the door completely," he replied.

"No, I should have left when I saw what was happening."

"No harm done. Did I shock you terribly?" he asked.

"A little," she said blushing.

"Did it excite you watching it?" he asked, lowering his voice.

"What does that matter?" she squeaked.

"Did it?" he repeated.

"Yes," she embarrassingly admitted.

"I saw you touching your breasts. Did you imagine my mouth sucking your nipples?"

"Bart! You shouldn't ask such things," Cindy said. The carriage seemed suddenly warm.

"You watched me fuck the maid. Fair is fair, answer the question."

Bart stared at her breasts and she felt her nipples harden under his gaze.

"Yes," she breathed.

"That's all I wanted to know."

Bart went on his knees onto the carriage floor. Before Cindy knew what was happening he pulled the lace from her breasts and tugged her dress down, freeing her large breasts. His sister's tits were much more beautiful than he imagined. They were plump and perfectly shaped with half dollar sized aureoles and jutting pink nipples. He cupped the quivering white mounds in his hands and licked their nipples.

"Bart you can't," Cindy cried and pushed at his shoulders.

Bart ignored her and captured a pink nipple in his mouth and started sucking on it. She immediately stopped fighting.

"Oh! That feels wonderful," she moaned.

Cindy watched as his mouth feed on her nipple. His dark head then moved to her other breast and took her other nipple. When he was done he laved her breasts with his tongue until her bosom was wet and shiny with his saliva.

The carriage slowed indicated that they were nearing the Wesley mansion. Bart covered her breasts and replaced the lace fichu. Cindy watched him with a mixture of shock and lust.

"Make sure those beauties don't pop out of your dress," Bart told her with a smile. He got out of the carriage and helped her out.

The rest of the night was a blur to Cindy. She danced with many men and flirted outrageously with the rest. She ended up of course the belle of the ball and all the while in the back of her mind was the image of Bart's wet hot mouth on her nipples. At 2 am Bart came and rescued her from her many admirers to take her home.

Cindy was feeling nervous and excited when they were alone again in the carriage. Instead of sitting across from her, Bart seated himself right next to her.

"Did you have a good time?" he asked her.

"Yes I did, although I am a bit tired."

"I wanted to dance with you, but I couldn't find you among the forest of your beaus."

"I would have loved to dance with you," she told him.

"Did the men behave around you?" he asked. "No one tried to touch these did they?"

He reached out and cupped her breast.

"No," she sighed.

"They better have not," he said.

Bart suddenly lowered his mouth onto hers. Cindy gasped in surprise and Bart took that opportunity to slide his tongue between her lips. Only one other man, a boy really, kissed her this way. When she felt his slimy wet tongue go inside her mouth she pushed him away, but Bart's kiss was so much different. He tasted so heavenly and he was making her feel tingly and short of breath. She felt Bart tug down her bodice again and once again her breasts sprang free.

"You taste so sweet," he said breaking their kiss.

He then bent his head, took a nipple in his mouth, and started sucking on it.

"No man ever took such liberties with me Bart and you're my brother," she told him.

"Who better to teach you the ways of love darling?" he said releasing her breast. "I love you. Don't you love me?"

"Of course I do," she said.

"I can show you so much pleasure Cindy," he told her and squeezed her breasts. "More pleasure than I did Missy. Do you want that?"

"Oh yes. More than anything," she breathed.

"Leave your door unlocked and keep a candle burning. I will bring you to paradise tonight," he told her. He leaned in and kissed her again.

++++++++

Cindy sat on her bed nervous and excited. As soon as she was in her bedroom she had her maid quickly take off her dress and bring down her hair. After Cindy had on her nightgown and her hair was brushed she quickly dismissed the servant. Cindy knew she should save herself for her marriage bed, but she had always wanted Bart. She had dared not tell anyone, but in her secret heart she always longed to marry either Bart or Julian. They were the handsomest, richest, and most charming men she ever knew. Early on she had seen how women foolishly threw themselves at her brothers and how her brothers charmed and flattered them. She remembered asking them both if they loved any of those women and they both replied that she was the only girl they loved. As she got older she realized that marrying them wasn't possible. She was heartbroken when Julian married Melody and she knew it wouldn't be long when Bart married too.

Cindy always considered her love for her brothers innocent, they were her knights in shinning armor and she was their princess, which was the way they always treated her. But it all changed when she saw Bart fuck Missy and when Bart kissed her and sucked on her breasts. Her love for him was now full of desire and lust. She wanted him to kiss her all over her body and put his large member inside of her.

Cindy saw the door quietly open and Bart enter the room. He smiled at her and turned the key to lock the door. He wore a dark blue dressing gown and she was sure he was naked underneath. He slowly walked across the room and then sat at the edge of her bed.

Bart looked hungrily at Cindy and saw she looked as nervous as a virgin bride.

"Come closer darling," he told her.

She got up from under the bed sheets and made her way to him. Her nightgown was white and so thin he could see the outline of her breasts and shadow of her nipples underneath.

"You won't be needing this," he said and lifted her nightgown over her head.

Bart felt his cock instantly hard at the sight of her white naked body. His sister had a body made for fucking and he planned to give it a good ride all night long.

"Lie down," he ordered her.

Cindy complied and laid her naked body onto her bed. Bart gently lay on top of her and Cindy enjoyed the feel of his solid weight on her. He began to kiss her, coaxing her tongue to enter his mouth. When she slipped her tongue inside, he started to gently suck on it. He broke their kiss and trailed his mouth down to her breasts and began to lick at her nipples. Cindy moaned as he suckled on her breasts. His tongue moved down her belly and then Bart began to spread her legs.

"What are you doing Bart?" Cindy asked. She didn't remember him doing anything like this to Missy.

"I'm going to kiss your pretty pussy darling," he answered.

Bart brought his mouth down onto Cindy's wet pussy. His little sister cried out in surprise. He licked her folds clean of her sweet juices. When he started to suck on her little clit, Cindy climaxed above him.

Cindy moaned and cried as pleasure she never knew raced up and down her body, it felt like fireworks exploded within her. Was this what Missy felt when she was crying out? Cindy thought. When the pleasure ebbed Bart moved his head away from her opened thighs.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked.

"That was amazing," she replied.

"It will only get better," he promised and then shed his dressing gown.

Cindy stared lustily upon her brother's naked body. He was all muscle, dark hair, and golden skin. His large member stood between them and to Cindy it looked so much bigger than before. She doubted that it would fit.

"Touch it darling," he told her.

She moved closer to him and encircled his large cock with her hand. It felt like warm velvet and was so thick that her fingers didn't meet. She moved her hand up and down its long length causing Bart to hiss in pleasure. Cindy saw a droplet of liquid appear on its purple mushroom like head. She stuck out her tongue to taste it. It was salty, but not unpleasant. Copying what she saw Missy do, Cindy closed her mouth over the purple head. She sucked on his cock gently and tried to get more of his member in her mouth. Her mouth was already full when she only got about 4 inches of him inside, she wondered how Missy got in so much.

Bart moaned as his baby sister was giving him head. She was inexperienced but very eager. Next time he will teach how to take more of him in and then he would shot his cum into her lovely mouth. But right now he wanted to sink his cock into her tight wet pussy. He pulled her head away from his cock and pushed her down onto the bed. He lifted and spread her legs wide for his entrance.

Cindy was breathing hard waiting for Bart to claim her. Then she suddenly felt it. The head of his cock slipped inside her pussy, stretching her hole wide. She leaned up onto her hands and watched as he slide more of his large cock between her pussy lips. He was stretching her full and it was starting to hurt.