Southern Delights Ch. 02

Story Info
Man discovers the pleasure of living in an alternate world.
1.4k words
4.52
31.7k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helena apologized that dinner was something that was thrown together at the last minute. All I can say is, I can't wait to see something that she puts together after days of planning and cooking.

Dinner was a buffet with tiny cut sandwiches, fruit, seafood on ice...finger foods of all sorts placed on a side table. My 'employees' seemed to be in a good mood, though there was still a certain amount of reservation in my presence. After all, if I proved to be mercurial in my moods, what recourse did they have?

I found myself seated at the head of the table, with Thales on my right hand, and Gabrielle on my left. Helena was seated on the other side of the Gabrielle, which I discovered was for Gabrielle's protection. Gabrielle herself seemed a little bit apprehensive, but quickly became relaxed as Helena and Thales treated her as a favorite grandchild.

I have to admit that most of my discussion was with Thales. We must have gone through several napkins, drawing how we wanted the electronics lab to be designed, what supplies we would need, etc. Gabrielle listened, a bemused look on her face. My other 'employees' ate their supper and watched, wandering what the fact that Thales was monopolizing the conversation with the new employer meant. Helena had a satisfied smile on her face.

After dinner, I caught Thales yawning. He gave me a bashful smile and said, "I hope you'll forgive me, Mr. Johnson, but I'm not as young as I once was."

"No apologies necessary, Thales. Get a good night's sleep, and tomorrow I'll call the bank so we can set up an account for you to draw from, so we can get the lab running."

Thales grinned, and enthusiastically shook my hand again when I offered it. I made it a point to say one last 'good night' to all the employees present, then looked around for Gabrielle. No sign of her. I mentally shrugged, thinking that maybe things had been so overwhelming that she needed some time alone. It didn't occur to me that as her 'employer', I could demand she should be available to me. Instead, i bid Helena good night as she directed three other employees in cleaning up. She waved and smiled before returning to her task.

When I entered my room, Gabrielle was sitting on my bed, still in the same plain outfit that still looked so good on her. I did notice that she was barefoot, though.

"Mr. Johnson, could I have that kiss now?"

I crooked my finger at her, beckoning her to me. This time, she enthusiastically ran into my arms, and we were in another deep kiss. When my hands roamed down to her bottom, she moaned in my mouth, and actually seemed reluctant to end the kiss when I gently pushed her away.

Her breathing quickened when my fingers went to the top button of her blouse. Her eyes closed as I unbuttoned the top bottom, then the next.

I caressed the exposed skin of her collar bone, watching her face. Her eyes were closed, her mouth slightly opened, and she was definitely enjoying my touch. I placed my finger under her chin, tilting her face upward. She opened her eyes, looking at me with eyes full of wonder.

"Shall I stop?" I asked, the corner of my mouth quirking upwards. She shook her head 'no', then closed her eyes as my fingers returned to the buttons of her blouse.

I toyed with the next button, watching her chest rise and fall rapidly. I moved my hand over to her left breast, running my fingers along its underside. Gabrielle gasped as I did so, then moaned as I cupped her breast, caressing it lightly. I moved my fingers back to her buttons, undoing two more until the white fabric between her cups appeared. I pushed her blouse aside just far enough to caress the skin of above her cup.

"Oh, Mr. Johnson, that feels so wonderful."

"Ben." I corrected her, as I continued caressing her skin.

"I---Oh Ben!" I had slipped my finger under her left cup, sliding my fingers down to her stiffening nipple.

Again I removed my fingers from her breast, moving them back to finish removing her blouse. Once I had it unbuttoned, I tugged it from her skirt, then pushed it off her shoulders, letting it fall to the ground.

Gabrielle watched me with "deer in the headlights" eyes as I started reaching behind her to undo her bra. I stopped, having a better idea.

"Gabrielle, take off your bra for me."

Gabrielle reached behind her, her hands trembling. It took her a few tries, but she finally undid the hooks behind her. Her hands moved back to her front, her hands holding up the cups. I gently pulled her hands away, letting the straps of her bra slide down her arms and to the floor.

Gabrielle tried to move her hands to cover herself, but I kept them firmly by her side. She turned her head to the side, eyes closed, blushing.

"Gabrielle, look at me. Look at me."

Gabrielle turned her head, still having a hard time looking at me. I lifted her chin so she was forced to look me in the eye.

"You are absolutely the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

Gabrielle ducked her head in embarrassment, then moaned when I dropped to my knees, taking one of her breasts into my mouth. I teased her nipple, lazily tracing my tongue around it, before I ran my tongue over it. I continued nursing on one breast, then moved to the other, giving it equal treatment. Gabrielle cradled my head against her chest, trying to push more of herself into my mouth.

I started moving my mouth down across that flat tummy of hers, which elicited a giggle from her. "Mr. Johnson, that tickles!"

I looked up, admiring the way her hair draped across her breasts, reaching for her wet, hardened nipples. Her face had the first real smile I remember seeing on it, at least in this world.

"When we're alone, Gabrielle, it's Ben or Benjamin."

"OK, Mis---Benjamin." I could tell that Gabrielle felt a little uncomfortable talking to me so informally, but also happy at the intimacy.

"And I have plans to tickle you a little bit lower." I undid the button on her skirt's waist, then reach behind her and pulled the zipper down. The skirt fell to Gabrielle's feet. She self-unconsciously stepped out of skirt, standing before me in plain white panties, the crotch slightly damp. I ran a finger lightly over the damp spot, which caused Gabrielle to whimper.

I ran my hands slowly up and down Gabrielle's legs, admiring their smoothness and firmness. When my hands reached the waist band of her panties, I looked up again in her face as I slowly tugged her panties down. Gabrielle bit her lip, but was able to maintain eye contact.

I looked back down at the treasure I had revealed. Her pubic hair was trimmed, and her lower lips were swollen and wet. When I ran my finger lightly over them, Gabrielle's hands went to my shoulders to support herself. I continued running my finger lightly over her nether lips, listening to the sounds of approval that my touch elicited.

I moved my finger up until I found her clitoris, letting my fingertip just barely graze it. Gabrielle's knees literally buckled as more of her weight was supported on my shoulders. I continued lightly rubbing her tiny bump, amazed at the sounds coming from her. For a virgin, she certainly was vocal!

I continued caressing her clit, resisting the urge to lap her love juices, even though the heady, musky scent in front of me was enticing me to do just that. It was probably for the best. Just a couple of minutes of my intimate touches, and Gabrielle screamed my name once, before sinking to her knees.

Gabrielle was leaning heavily against me, her arms draped around my necks and shoulders. Finally, when she caught her breath, she leaned back enough to kiss me. Hard.

"Mr. Johnson, th--"

"Benjamin. Or Ben."

Gabrielle took a deep breath, which did things to her breasts that I found very appreciable.

"Benjamin, that was wonderful. I didn't think it would be like that."

I kissed Gabrielle softly.

"That was just the tip of the iceberg, Gabrielle."

Gabrielle hugged me tightly, obviously looking forward to what was coming next.