Southern Family Love Ch. 01

Story Info
A Mother and Son deepen their sexual relationship.
2.6k words
4.29
82.2k
77

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson Collingsworth tossed and turned all night. His mind kept spinning about what had transpired between him and his Momma when he was home from school for Christmas break. The few times they had spoken since she seemed a bit distant. He wondered if she would act as if nothing happened between them; more importantly, he wondered if she wanted to continue what they started.

This was the first night back home after graduating from Riverside Military Academy a few days prior. Graduation wasn't going to be held for a few weeks. He and his folks would be heading to Gainesville, Ga. for the ceremony. His step-father, Mason insisted that he enjoy the summer before leaving to attend college in the fall. Jackson had every intention to do just that.

The sun was just about to rise when Jackson rolled out of bed. He rummaged through his bags trying to find a pair of compression running shorts, socks and his running shoes. He slipped on the shorts and glanced at himself in the mirror. He loved the way they showcased his ample package. He would often get stares from both girls and guys when he ran around the college campus.

He went into the bathroom and splashed some water on his face, gave his teeth a quick brushing, put on his shoes and socks and headed out the front door for a morning run. The air was already thick and humid; it was going to be another hot day in Savannah.

His mother, Charlotte, had just gotten out of bed and was slipping on her silk robe when she heard the front door slam. She walked over to the window and glanced down to see Jackson stretching on the front walk before his run. She couldn't help but notice how much he looked like Roy, the ranch hand that had taken her virginity when she was just an innocent young girl.

Jackson was almost the spitting image of Roy. Standing at over 6 feet tall, Jackson had the same coal black hair and crystal blue eyes as Roy. He also shared the same athletic build, soft coat of black chest hair and impressive endowment.

Charlotte felt a tingle of excitement in her pussy as she watched Jackson bend and stretch from her bedroom window. She glanced at the bed where her husband of 15 years lay sleeping. He was snoring softly and she knew he would not wake up for at least another hour. She turned her attention back to the window to find Jackson doing a set of lunges and she could clearly see the outline of his hardening cock.

She licked her finger and starting to slowly finger her pussy. Thoughts of Roy and Jackson were swirling around in her head. She inserted another finger into her pussy and feverishly fucked herself.

Jackson was now doing pushups against a wrought iron bench. She could see the sweat glistening on his back Charlotte watched as his body went up and down wishing she was underneath him; feeling his hard cock deep inside her pussy. She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip letting out a little demure squeak as she brought herself to an orgasm. She slipped her finger into her mouth tasting the sweetness of her pussy.

Glancing out the window again, she could see Jackson running down the street. Mason was still sleeping soundly as she sat at her vanity and brushed her hair and applied a coat of lipstick. Charlotte felt a pang of guilt, how could she be thinking such thoughts about her own son. Brushing it off, she checked herself once more in the mirror and then headed downstairs to the kitchen to start breakfast.

As soon as Charlotte left the room Mason threw the covers aside exposing his raging hard cock. Watching his wife finger herself to an orgasm while thinking about her son was a big turn on for him. He suspected that Charlotte had desires for Jackson but now he had proof.

Mason also had a strong suspicion that Jackson was lusting after his Momma. Wanting to gather his thoughts; Mason quickly dressed and snuck down the back stairs. He jumped into his '59 Cadillac and drove off.

From the kitchen, Charlotte heard the roar of the Cadillac engine as is rolled down the driveway. She glanced out the window and shook her head, "He is always tinkering with one of those antique cars."

As Jackson ran down the historic streets of Savannah, thoughts of his Momma filled his head. He could not stop thinking of the intimate kiss they shared on Christmas Day. He could still feel the softness of her lips on his, her delicate tongue entering his mouth, the soft moans they shared between them. His head was spinning as he ran.

He tried to block it out but he could still smell his Momma's perfume and feel her painted fingernails as they tickled his swollen member through his dress pants. He wondered how far it would have gone if Mason's sister Addie hadn't walked into the room and given them that disapproving look.

His body was drenched in sweat as he ran past the well-manicured homes; his cock was rock hard and leaking pre-cum; he had to get some relief. It was still early but the sun was blazing brightly in the sky, he entered the park; there weren't any cars in the parking lot.

The restroom smelled musty and of stale piss, it brought him back to his youth and the countless number of times he would jerk off in this very same restroom. Jackson stepped into a stall and unleashed his hard cock from his compression shorts; he no sooner pointed his cock towards the old metal urinal and started to stroke it when he heard someone else enter the restroom.

He stood still for a moment and then he heard someone enter the adjoining stall; glancing over he sees a finger poke through the glory hole beckoning for his cock. His first thought was to stuff his hard cock back into his shorts and leave but his horniness and need to shoot a load got the best of him. Having been sucked off by a few guys at the Academy, he always took the attitude that a mouth was just a mouth, didn't 'matter if it belonged to a girl or a guy, especially when you need to get off.

Upon slipping his hard member through the glory hole he felt a soft set of hands gently stroke the length of his cock; then a wet tongue followed the same path, licking the underside of his cock from base to tip, eventually running across his piss slit and lapping up a big glob of pre-cum.

Jackson let out a soft moan and the mouth on the other side of the partition swallowed his throbbing meat. As the mouth slid up and down his shaft he knew he would not last long. Thoughts of his Momma ran through his head, he imagined her soft lips wrapped around his cock; that thought was all it took and his cock head began to swell, he was close to shooting.

Wanting to give warning to the mouth he yelled, "I'm gonna cum."

The mouth clamped tighter around his cock like a vice and sucking harder; the first load of cum shot out, then another and a third. The mouth swallowed every drop and then released Jackson's cock from his mouth; squeezing the base to extract every last drop of cum out of his balls.

After the mouth finished licking his cock clean, Jackson stuffed his softening cock back into his shorts and continued his run back home. By the time he reached the front door his cock was rock hard once again.

As he opened the door he thought, "It doesn't matter what Momma wants, I know what I need to do and that is that."

Charlotte was in the kitchen whipping up a batch of Jackson's favorite buttermilk biscuits. She couldn't keep her mind off of her son or the feeling of excitement that was running through her body. Her attraction to Jackson had grown even stronger since Christmas. He was no longer a boy; he was now a handsome virile man.

She knew her feelings were wrong and her guilt was also playing a huge part. Mason was a good man and a good husband. She could never cheat on him, especially with her own son.

It was obvious to Charlotte that Jackson had a sexual attraction to her as well. She had made up her mind, "it does not matter what Jackson wants, I know what I need to do and that is that."

As Jackson entered the house the cool air felt good on his sweat covered skin. The smell of bacon filled the house and he knew right where to find his Momma.

"Jax is that you?" Charlotte yelled from the kitchen.

As she looked up she could see his masculine frame filling the entry to the kitchen; his body glistened with sweat, his black hair wet and slicked by and the outline of his hard cock shown clear through his shorts.

Charlotte tried to speak but the words seemed to get stuck in her throat, she started to ramble. "I am making buttermilk biscuits like I promised." Jackson was silent. "I bought a bottle of honey, the kind you like."

Jackson stood in the doorway admiring her beauty. She looked so angelic; her soft blond hair resting gently on her shoulders, he could see the outline of her perfect figure through her light pink robe.

His silence made her nervous, she glance up at him, "Jax are you okay? Are you hungry?"

Without a word Jackson walked up behind her, he stroked her hair, twisted it and held it on top of her head. He pressed his lips to her ear and whispered, "you know I'm hungry Momma."

He untied her robe and slid his hand down the front of her nightie, stopping at her crotch. Charlotte could feel a shiver run through her body.

"Jax, stop, this isn't right. I'm your Momma."

"But it is right Momma, you want this as much as I do."

He cupped her pussy with his large hand, he could feel the heat through the fabric of her panties; he swayed back and forth rubbing his hard cock against her back.

"Look what you do to me, Momma."

He slid her panties aside and started to circle her pussy lips with his finger. Charlotte let out a soft moan.

"No Jackson, please we shouldn't."

He slipped the tip of his finger into her pussy while nuzzling her neck.

"Momma, you are so wet. I know you are excited and I know you want me as much as I want you," he whispered.

He placed his hand over hers and guided it to his hard cock. "Feel that Momma?" He let out a soft moan, "You get me so excited."

Charlotte could feel his hard cock pulsating through his shorts as he held her hand in place. She wanted so desperately to bend over and have him fuck her but she knew that wasn't right. Mason's small penis never satisfied her. Charlotte suddenly felt light headed and her knees started to buckle.

Jackson could feel her starting to wobble. He put his arm around her and pulled her closer. His stiff cock now pressed against her back. "I got you, Momma, don't worry."

"The biscuits are burning," She yelled.

Jackson let go of her; She took the biscuits out of the oven and placed the pan on the rack. "They're burnt."

Jackson laughed to himself, "don't worry Momma there is only one biscuit that I want to eat."

Charlotte had a puzzled look on her face, "but they're all burnt, there isn't a good one in the bunch."

He was amused by her naivety; swooping her up like a ragdoll, he placed her on the counter.

"Jackson, what are you doing?" She gasped.

"Your boy is hungry and I'm going to eat that biscuit that you promised me."

He spread her legs apart and she quickly snapped them closed.

She started to speak, "Ja..."

He cut her off; taking her face into his hands and staring directly into her eyes, he softly spoke, "you promised me a biscuit, didn't you Momma?" He said with a sly grin and spreading her legs apart, "Now don't fight me,"

He placed his body between her legs and pulled her closer; she could smell his sweaty masculine scent, it reminded her once again of Roy. Leaning in he kissed her gently on the lips; the next kiss was much more passionate.

Charlotte moaned softly as his kisses moved from her lips down to her neck.

Through his kisses, Jackson whispered, 'now isn't that nice, Momma?"

"Yes," She said softly.

Jackson put his hands on her ass and slid her to the edge of the counter; she instinctively leaned back bracing herself with her hands while spreading her legs. He knelt in front of her and lifted her nightie, lightly kissed her pussy through the wet fabric of her panties. Placing his mouth over her pussy he began to hum, the vibration of his humming sent shivers through her body. He could hear her softly moaning.

Her juices tasted wonderful and Jackson wanted more, her pushed her panties aside; he was pleased to see that she was completely shaved. "It's beautiful Momma."

He placed a soft butterfly kiss in her pussy, lightly flickering it with his tongue. He then ran his tongue up the length of her labia, tasting her sweet pussy juice. Charlotte's moans got louder as he began to tongue fuck her pussy and nibble on her clit.

Out of the corner of his eye, Jackson could see a bottle of fresh honey, he reached up and grabbed it. He flipped open the pour top and started to let the honey drip onto her already slick pussy. Without looking up he said: "you know I like honey on my biscuits."

He started to finger her pussy, pushing the honey inside; his fat fingers were filling her pussy and the thought of his big swollen cock inside of her brought her close to an orgasm.

Jackson replaced his finger with his tongue and proceeded to eat the warm honey out of her cunt. He could feel her breath increasing and knew she was about to cum. His tongue matched the rhythm of her breathing, she grabbed the back of his head and forced his tongue deeper into her pussy; she bit her bottom lip to keep from screaming as her pussy exploded into her boy's mouth.

They heard the rumble of the '59 Cadillac pulling into the driveway.

In a panicked voice, she said: "Mason is home."

Jackson knew he had a few more minutes before Mason would make it into the kitchen, he remained on his knees licking up the last of the honey from his Momma's sweet pussy.

As Mason's footsteps were nearing the kitchen door, Jackson stood up and lifted Charlotte off of the counter and placed her feet on the floor. She was straightening her nightie as Mason walked into the kitchen.

"Morning Sweetie, you were out early." She said nervously.

"Morning, I wanted to make sure the Caddy was gassed up and ready for the classic car show." Mason boasted.

Jackson was now on the other side of the kitchen, "Morning Pops."

"Morning Jax looks like you had one of your Mommas biscuits, you got stuff all over your face."

Jackson grabbed a napkin and wiped his mouth, "yep just finished."

Mason looked at the full tin of burnt muffins and smiled.