Southern Family Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Charlotte & Jackson, How it all began.
2.5k words
4.34
29.7k
33

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Collingsworth family had deep roots in Savannah. Mason's Granddad bought most Savannah's prime real estate right after the depression. His Daddy and Grandad soon formed Collingsworth Properties and they started building single-family homes, apartment buildings, and hotels on the properties. By the time Mason joined the family business most of the land had been built. There were a few empty lots unsuitable for homes; Mason always had a love for cars, so he had a Cadillac and Buick Dealership built.

It was at the Cadillac Dealership that he first met Charlotte. He would stop in at least once every few weeks to admire the new Cadillac's that arrived on the lot; he liked to inspect them personally, especially if they were custom orders.

On this day something else caught his eye, when he entered the building, sitting at the reception desk what the pretties most demure Southern Belle he had ever laid his eyes upon.

Mason walked right up to the desk and extended his hand, "Mornin' Ma'am, I'm Mason Collingsworth."

Charlotte stood and shook his hand, "Good morning, I'm Charlotte Dobson, may I help you?"

Mason chuckled, "No Ma'am I own this place, and I'm just here to check on the cars."

"I'm sorry Mr. Collingsworth," she blushed.

"No need to apologize."

Mason stopped into the dealership every day for the next few weeks; until finally one day he asked Charlotte to lunch. She accepted and six months later they were married.

***

Mason shouted from the bedroom, "Charlotte do you know where my college varsity jacket is?"

"What do you want with that old thing?" She asked in an inquisitive tone.

"My 30th college reunion is coming up and some of the guys thought it would be fun to wear our varsity jackets and bring some other memorabilia."

"It must be up in the attic with everything else," she shouted. "All the boxes should be labeled."

Mason headed up to the attic and started going through boxes, not having much luck he finally saw an old cedar chest in the corner. He had never seen it before so he assumed it belonged to Charlotte. The chest had a small lock on it, he was going to yell down to Charlotte and ask where the key was but he decided to give it a kick instead; the lock popped open.

He lifted the lid and right on top was a box which contained Charlotte's wedding gown; taped to the top of the box was a picture of them on their wedding day. He studied the picture, Charlotte was a young beautiful bride of 20 and he was 38.

He mumbled under his breath, "Damn she still looks the same."

On the other hand, Mason had started to show some signs of aging, his hair had turned gray and he was beginning to get a little pot belly.

Still no sign of the varsity jacket, he dug a little deeper into the chest. He found another box which contained 10 of Charlotte's diaries. Not knowing much about Charlottes' past, curiosity got the best of him and he opened the first one. The handwriting was juvenile and from what he could tell she was about 8 years old. She wrote of riding her pony and the nice man Jeb that was teaching her to ride.

Mason was more curious about the time right before they met. She had mentioned a son which Mason adopted as his own but she never mentioned the boy's father or any of the circumstances surrounding him.

He figured they were in chronological order so he went to the last one. When he opened her diary a picture fell out; it was Charlotte and some guy, he was the spitting image of Jackson. He flipped the picture over and it read, Charlotte & Roy with a heart around it.

"So Jackson's Daddy's name is Roy, Damn," he thought to himself.

Mason began to read the diary.

"May 26, School is finally out for the summer and I can't wait to ride Misty. She is so beautiful."

"June 1, Jeb has been great with training Misty. I rode her all afternoon.

"June 10, OMG... I went down to the stable today and Jeb's grandson Roy was there. Jeb said he was getting too old to do all the work himself so he hired Roy. He is soooo cute."

"June 21, sorry I haven't written in awhile. I have been preoccupied with Roy. He has been flirting with me and I have flirted back. He touched my ass today and held his hand there for a long time. I could feel my pussy tingle..."

"June 30, OMG, OMG, OMG, Roy kissed me today. I was getting off Misty and he came to help. I slid off her and fell into his arms. He pulled me close and I could feel his hard thing press against me and then he kissed me on the lips. "

"July 4, I forgot to tell you that Jeb moved up North to live with his daughter; Roy said he had cancer and things did not look good. It makes me sad but now Roy is in charge and he asked me to meet him in the stable tonight. I hope he kisses me again."

"Get to the good stuff." Mason laughed as he rubbed his cock through his pants.

"July 10, Sorry I have not written...July 4th was the most memorable night. I got to the stable and I didn't see Roy, I called out his name and I finally found him in the tack room. He was shirtless and wearing a pair of tight jeans; I could see his thing was hard; I couldn't stop looking at it. He pulled me close and started kissing me, then he took my hand and put it on his thing; it was so big and stiff. My pussy got all tingly and wet.

"Then he told me he wanted me to do something for him. He had me get down on my knees and he unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick, then he took my hand and wrapped it around it and told me to kiss it. I did, it was exciting. I kissed, licked and sucked his dick until he shot cum in my mouth and he made me swallow it. "

"July 19, I have been sucking Roy's cock every night. He makes me call it a cock... and Roy has been eating my pussy. It feels so good to have his tongue inside of me. He has even snuck up into my room at night so I could suck him off. I LOVE the taste of cum. I feel like such a naughty girl."

By now Mason's cock was rock hard, he had taken it out of his pants and slowly stroked it as he read on.

"July 24, it finally happened, Roy fucked me. Having his huge cock in me hurt at first but then it felt great. I loved having him on top of me and he came in my pussy and then licked it out. He said if he ate his cum I wouldn't get pregnant."

"July 30, Roy and I fuck every chance we get; he even fucks my ass. He calls me his Southern Slut. I missed my period but Roy said that is normal once a girl starts fucking. I'm a little nervous but I love his cock so much I can't stop."

Mason was totally turned on to find that Charlotte was such a slut. Their sex life was pretty boring and for the past two years was almost nonexistent. He knew when she agreed to marry him that she was marrying him for security and to get her son back, something he promised her he would do.

He read on.

"August 5, Roy came to my room tonight; he was fucking me and I guess I was too loud. Daddy walked in and chased Roy away. Then Daddy asked how long Ray had been fucking me. I told him that was the first time but he didn't believe me. Then Daddy took out his cock and made me suck it, after a while, he got on top of me and fucked me. Daddy was sexy but not as sexy as Roy."

"August 10, Daddy has been fucking me and eating my pussy for the past 5 days. I have not seen Roy and I miss him. I feel sick every morning but I still like sucking Daddy's cock."

"August 12, my tummy is getting bigger and I feel sick so I bought a pregnancy test and the drugstore. Yep, I am gonna have a baby. I told Daddy last night, he wasn't happy."

"The last entry in the book was August 13th, it read, "Daddy made me pack up all my things. I am on an airplane to on my way to Virginia to stay with my older sister Clare until the baby is born."

The thought of Charlotte fucking her Daddy pushed Mason over the edge; he shot a huge load of cum on the attic floor. He knew he could never get Charlotte and her Daddy together; she had not spoken to him since she left for Virginia. Charlotte and Jackson, well that was another story Mason knew he could make that happen. He had to put a plan in motion.

Mason placed the picture of Charlotte and Roy back in the box; he stuffed the diary in his pants pocket and headed downstairs.

"Did you find your varsity jacket?" Charlotte inquired. "You were up there a long time."

"No," he replied. "I will look again some other time."

Over the next several weeks Mason would read the diary, each time he read about Charlotte's lust for Roy and fucking her Daddy he saw her in a whole new light. She was a "Southern Slut," as Roy had called her. Something had to be done. Jackson was coming home for Christmas break so Mason slipped the diary into Jackson's nightstand drawer.

When Jackson arrived home for Christmas break he found Mason to be acting a little strange. Mason would pull him aside and make a suggestive comment about Charlotte.

A few days before Christmas they were all out to dinner. As Charlotte excused herself to use the restroom Mason leaned over to Jackson and said: "She has the sweetest ass." Jackson was a little taken aback but had to agree.

As the evening wound down Jackson decided to retire early, upon entering his bedroom he noticed the nightstand drawer was open. When he went to close it he noticed the diary. He picked it up and started to read his Momma's most intimate thoughts.

His cock sprang to life as he ripped through her diary. He unleashed his stiff rod from his boxer briefs and stroked while he read. His cock was raw by morning.

Much like Mason, Jackson began to see his Momma in a whole new light. She was a MILF that needed to be fucked and fucked good, and he was the one who was going to do it.

Over the next few days, Jackson started to flirt with his Momma. After reading her diary he suspected that Roy was his Daddy; though he wasn't 100% sure. He liked his style and used Roy's techniques from the diary to help seduce his Momma.

Charlotte took to the flirtation immediately; she enjoyed the extra attention from Jackson, the playful touching, somewhat suggestive compliments and the occasional but accidental hand brushing against her tits or ass. She convinced herself that it was just playful fun.

On Christmas Day Mason and Charlotte always throw a big party at their home for family, friends, and employees; this year was no different.

When Charlotte returned from getting her hair and nails done for the party, she found a big box from Bergdorf Goodman on her bed. She opened the box and found the most amazing red dress. It was an off the shoulder floor length dress with a plunging back and a slit high enough to make it just a little naughty. Also inside the box was another box from Tiffany's, she opened it and gasped as she saw a stunning ruby and diamond necklace. She heard Mason's voice behind her.

"Merry Christmas."

"Oh Mason, thank you." She cooed "I love the dress and the necklace is so beautiful. You shouldn't have."

"Only the best for you," He said with a grin. "I wanted to get you something special to wear for this evening."

Charlotte gave him a kiss on the cheek, "you are too good to me, and I love you."

"I love you too," he replied. "Now get ready the guests will be arriving soon."

Jackson's jaw dropped and his cock sprang to life when his Momma entered the room. She looked stunning.

There were about 100 people at their home that evening, food and drinks were flowing as was the flirtation between Charlotte and Jackson. They couldn't seem to keep their eyes off of each other. Jackson kept is eyes on Charlotte, Mason kept his eyes on Jackson and Aunt Addie kept her eyes on everyone.

As usual, the party was a success. The last of the guest left around 2:00 in the morning. Aunt Addie and Uncle Hollis were spending the night since they drove in from Montgomery.

Jackson was feeling restless once again. He threw on a pair of sweat pants, grabbed another beer and sat in the living room by the magnificent 12 foot Christmas tree. He couldn't get his sexy Momma out of his mind. He was deep in thought when he felt a soft hand caress his back.

"You always loved sitting by the Christmas tree," she smiled warmly while caressing his back.

"It brings back good memories, simpler times." He said pensively.

"Is something bothering you Jax?"

"Just got a lot on my mind," he replied.

"I am here for you," she said softly.

Jackson reached over and touched her face, "you are so beautiful, Momma." He leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. He ran his finger down her neck and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. He could feel her breathing start to increase.

He moved his hand down and cupped her ample breast, giving it a light squeeze. His kiss became more passionate. She tried to pull away but he took his other hand, placing it behind her head and held her in place.

Charlotte moaned softly. She wanted him to take her but she knew it was wrong. Finally breaking free from his kiss she softly said: "Jax this isn't right, I'm your Momma."

Remembering what she said about Roy in her diary, Jackson took her hand and placed it on his hard cock, moving it up and down his shaft. "I need you, Momma."

He started to pull his cock out of his sweatpants when a voice came from the hallway; it was Aunt Addie, "It looks like no one can sleep tonight."