Southern Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was satisfied with his efforts, he slid up her body, his stiffness ready to penetrate her, taking her as his own one last time. Her yielding warmth engulfed him, making him whimper as he kissed her.

Moving slowing within her body, he took his time, capturing to memory every little thing about her, her breathing, her smell, her lips, everything he could take with him in those bittersweet moments.

"Jeana, I love you. I love you," he whispered to her.

She pushed up to him, her body melting to his, "I love you Anthony, I will always love you."

Their words took them over the limit of their passion and they exploded with each other, him filling her body with the youth of his seed, her body releasing itself to his in full commitment. As the fireworks exploded in the night sky, they became one, leaving part of themselves with the other.

The fireworks had stopped, leaving the lake dark and quiet, and Jen and Anthony embraced in love, passion, fear, and denial. Anthony held Jen to him, and the blanket around them, kissing her, whispering his love for her, wishing they could figure out how to stay together. Her heart was breaking, and she cried.

This was the first time he had seen her unhappy, and he gathered her close to him, brushing away her tears, and his own heartache. At the time, they didn't understand how much their love would affect their future.

They had fallen asleep, still naked under the blanket, wrapped into each other. Chaos broke out when they were discovered, and Jen was yanked away from Anthony. As he scrambled to his feet, trying to put his clothes on, Jen held the blanket to her, screaming for them to let her go. Someone gathered her clothes and pushed Anthony away as he grabbed for her.

"No Jeana! NO!" he tired to run to her, but was held back.

"Anthony! I Love you! I Love you!" she screamed back to him as she was hauled away.

He sunk down to his knees, his head in his hands, tears falling from tired eyes as his heart ripped from its chest. "Jen, I love you," he whispered hoping she could feel it in her heart when he did.

"Come on boy!" a large hand grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him from the ground. Nothing was ever said on the way back to the car, and it was never mentioned again.

12