Southern Hospitality Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned into the kiss as he played with her chest, letting him enjoy it before tearing herself away from his lush mouth, leaning in to kiss down the silkiness of his neck and chest, her own lips finding one of his nipples on his flat chest, licking and gently nipping at it with his teeth, eliciting tiny girlish gasps from him.

In the twilight dark she looked up at him and smirked, hands reaching around behind herself to unclip her bra, shrugging it off her shoulders and tossing it aside onto the floor. She folded her arms under her now free breasts and lay back on the bed, her arms keeping her soft breasts from spilling out over the bed, keeping them full and prominent on her chest.

He leaned forward, climbing onto her, desperate to experience more of her lushness, his lips found one of her full, sensitive nipples, sucking and licking at the full nub, pressing his face down into the softness of her tits then pulling back, letting them bounce.

As he worshiped her chest he reached down between them with one hand, the other supporting him above her as he undid his and her jeans, wanting more and more skin contact between them as they mingled and enjoyed each other.

He sat up, looking down at her then moved to stand, he could make out her form and figure in the darkness, but details were harder to make out. He turned around to put his back to her as Laura sat up to join him. Reaching back he took her hands in his, guiding it to the waistline of his jeans, bending over slightly, his ass pressing against his jeans.

She bit her moist lip as her fingers curled under the edge of his jeans, tugging them down, feeling the pillowy cheeks of his plush ass glide over her fingers as she freed the real object of her desires. As much as she adored Ash, she knew that all along it had been for this, for this amazing, supple piece of ass.

"God.." she whispered, letting his jeans fall to the floor, her hands moving to caress over the perfect globes of his cheeks, sinking her fingertips into the pliable flesh he was offering her. "So fucking perfect.." She whispered softly, sweeping the now nude boy off his feet and pushing him onto the bed.

He let out a gasp as the bed caught him, immediately hearing and feeling Laura move behind him, listening as he heard her jeans hit the floor. She shuffled him up the bed and used her hands to raise his hips, he moved to her desires, chewing his lip as she moved his knees up to his chest under him, his head laid out flat on the bed, his ass high in the air, presenting himself.

He expected to feel her mounting him, to be taken doggy style like an animal, but she wanted the experience to last, to enjoy every aspect of it while she had the opportunity.

He felt a hand on each of his cheeks, squeezing, massaging, just playing with him, Laura enjoying a palmful of youth in each hand just as he had enjoyed playing with her breasts.

Laura doted on each pliable cheek, leaving delicate little angel kisses against her youthful conquest. She chewed her lip and parted his cheeks, leaning in to plant one right on his star.

Ash let out a gasp, arching his back lower as he felt her lips against his most sensitive of spots, he scrunched the bed's duvet up in his hands, chewing on his plush lip as new sensations washed over him.

Laura indulged herself, her tongue washing over, sweeping around and probing his tight little hole, preparing him, getting him nice and ready for what she was going to do. She loved how each little action she made was greeted by him with a squirm, a whimper or a girlish little moan.

He was such a good little blossoming butt slut. She used her mouth to wet one of her fingers, starting to ease it into his sensitive ring, feeling the tempting heat of his ass clasp in around her, squeezing her finger as she started to work it in and out of him, her tongue still rimming as she prepped him.

He was swaying backward and forward, against the motion of her finger, speeding up the tempo and wanting more, she was more than happy to oblige, slowly working a second finger into his waiting hole.

He gasped and whimpered, his cock hard between his thighs, pointed down and left ignored as she finger fucked him, a clear line of pre forming at the head of his untouched member, dripping down to stain the sheets as they played.

Her own darker, larger cock was again starting to swell between her plush thighs, having cum twice already she hoped she'd be able to make this experience last.

Part of her wished she had left the lights on and had had the foresight to set up her webcam to record what was to come for future 'posterity', but she already had a few little recordings and she just wanted and needed this here and now.

She sat up, pulling her slick fingers from his ass and spread his knees, kneeling between his legs and planting her hardening cock between his doughy cheeks, rubbing her shaft backward and forwards.

"D-doggy?" he asked, voice tender and lustful.

"To begin with hon.." she purred low, gliding her cock between his buns like the titular hotdog. "Spread yourself for me.. Give Laura what she wants.."

The sweet little thing didn't even hesitate, reaching back to spread his cheeks, offering her his slick pale love-hole without a moment's hesitation.

She lined up the spongy tip of her cock to the pliable ring of his ass, a hand on his hip the other around the firm length of her cock, guiding and pressing it forward.

Their voices mixed in a chorus of expectant little gasps and inhales as the pressure increased, she felt it, felt his little star begin to give into her advances, taking the tip of her bare uncovered cock into his feminine ass.

"Ooh.. Fuck Ash.. You're such a good boy.." she purred, closing her eyes and tilting her head back, both her hands now moving to his hips now that she had found her mark.

She pulled him back and urged her hips forward, drawing a long gasping breath from Ash as she sank the length of her thick cock into his snug ass, where it belonged.

"A-ah.. Laura.. O-oh god.. You're so big.." he whimpered into the bed, eyes closed as he felt the pressure filling him, the entirely unique sensation he wasn't only coming to love but to crave. "Fuck me.. Please.."

In no mood to argue she drew her cock out, slow and steady before snapping her hips forward, her chest bouncing at the sudden sharp movement, her thighs slapping against his ass and her cock slamming into him.

He gasped and curled his toes, she wasn't gentle, she wasn't kind, she wasn't making love to Ash, she was fucking her toy. Her rhythm was steady, strokes long and deep with hard snapping finishes, driving herself into him, causing his whole body to rock with each thrust.

They joined in animalistic passion, the room full of the sounds of their intense coupling, the slapping of flesh and flesh, the grunting, moaning and gasping of two feminine beings giving into their basest desires.

Laura pushed his hands off of his ass, feeling his cheeks close around the last inch of her solid cock as she fucked him, her hands moving to herself grip and play with his bubbly butt, squeezing, kneading, massaging and finally spanking the pale cheeks with a fervor.

The loud slaps of her palm against the softness of his ass were accompanied by a shrill gasp on his part, his thickness rippling with each harsh spank as he bounced back against her. She couldn't see for the darkness but she was sure his normally pale white cheeks would be taking on a healthy rosy glow.

She felt her cock pulse and throb as his tight hot ass milked her, seemingly sucking her cock back in with every pull outwards.

Feeling a steady and familiar rise she pulled back and out, her cock popping free of his tightness leaving her gasping and panting, her cock twitching desperately, "O-ooh.. Oh fuck.." she panted, gripping the base of her cock hard, squeezing the steely rod in a vice like hold.

Ash looked over his slender shoulder towards her, his dark black hair across his face as he panted too, his ass feeling suddenly empty without her, his cheeks hot to the touch. "A-ah.. Laura.. W-what are.."

"Mm.. Just.. Was going to cum.. Want to last longer.. Want to enjoy you more.." she laughed a little, using a hand to brush her golden hair out of her own eyes and back of her shoulders. "Roll over.." she commanded simply.

Ash bit his lip as he rolled his way onto his back, his slender body hers for the taking. Like a sweet teenage girl, pale thighs parted, inviting her into the embrace of his body.

She crawled up and over him, hooking one of his legs under each of her arms to raise them up, he was amazingly flexible and fit snugly into the curve of her body as she pushed him back, bringing their faces close as she again lined her hard slick shaft back between his cheeks.

He gasped so softly, his breath warm against the skin of her neck as she pushed forward, easing her length back into his owned hole, moaning out herself.

Her lips found his as she began her assault once more, grunting out with each thrust as she settled back into a slow but insistent rhythm, his body moving up and down in time with her pushes, arching and writhing, their tongues mingling once more.

Their bodies were pressed to one another, damp with sweat as they coupled, his mouth open and his eyes closed, she'd taken it a step further than taking him like an animal, she was taking him like a lover, in arguably one of the most feminine positions he could be, at her mercy, open and welcoming to her.

They made love in the dark room, the sounds more muted and intimate, the slight creaking of the bed as she fucked his ass, feeling the slick walls of his tight hole milk and massage her cock, trying to trick her into coming before she was done sating her desires, their kiss hot and heavy, all passion.

She tilted his head back and leaned in, kissing at the sweet skin of his neck as her body writhed against his, biting gently at his delicate skin, drawing more moans from him, he was becoming more active, more squirmy, his writhes persistent and his girlish little sounds of delight more frantic.

She could feel that he was close to coming, without being touched, just from her cock taking him like she would a woman.

She bit her lip and stared down, her eyes all but adjusted to the near dark she could just about make out his expression, head back to expose his neck to her submissively, mouth open as he panted in pleasure, eyes closed, hair splayed across her own pillows.

She swallowed and felt her need begin to rise once more in her balls, the need to cum in her toy, to give him what they both wanted him to have.

"L-laura.. I'm.. Ah.." he whispered, breathless as her cock worked in and out of him.

"Sh.." she hushed him, her tongue once more pressing between his full lips to meet him in a passionate kiss, she could feel how close he was without him having to tell her.

His hands gripped desperately at the sheets as he felt his climax rise and erupt, his load suddenly shooting from his twitching cock, white lashings of hot cum streaking across his stomach and between their two bodies as they slid against one another.

For Laura it only took a few more deep, penetrating thrusts into the milking fist of his ass to unleash her own, final torrent of seed into her conquest.

They came together, kissing each other deeply, moaning into one another's mouths, wrapped in each other's arms and legs, the ultimate embrace of lust, passion, and pleasure.

She kept herself buried to the hilt inside him as she shot cum into cum within him, spending herself utterly, milking every drop she had for him.

She held herself still deep within him even as the flow began to subside, enjoying the afterglow, his body molded to hers, practically stuck to him with his own spent fluids.

After they were both spent, they lay for a time together their breath returning to them, their pleasure all spent, she gently pried herself from his weak grasp, laying besides herself on the bed and reaching a few tissues, wiping the cum from each of their stomachs as she panted, snuggling up close to him as he lay on his back, her on his side, cuddling and caressing him.

"Thank you.."

They said it at the same time, the same breathless, understanding tone. They shared a soft little laugh and kissed ever so gently, tired and happy, content and satisfied.

Tomorrow Ash would be meeting her niece and seeing what awaited him down that path. But tonight and in the morning to follow, for now, he was hers.