Southern Tart

Story Info
Beware of her smooth ways and her tight pussy.
963 words
26.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at a party thrown by some friends. There were lots of single women there, only one seemed interested in me. Her name was Joyce. She had that Southern twang and from what I could see, a killer body. To be honest, she came onto me. She told me how handsome I looked and she wished she had someone like me in her life. She walked away to go to the bathroom. My friend Kevin came over and warned me about her.

"She's a maneater," he said.

Of course I didn't pay attention to anything he said. I was looking at her tits and her tight ass. I knew I wanted her. When she came back I asked her out. She said yes and we set a date night. I did manage to get a phone number and email address. It didn't take long for Joyce to get her claws into me. She emailed me and said how hot I made her feel. She was touching herself this very moment. I also received a photo. There was Joyce naked.

Her tits were just as I imagined them, firm and large. Her pubic hair was shaved down completely. She was bald down below. Joyce told me to call if I could. Well, I could. I rang her number. Joyce sounded like she was panting. She said she wished I were there right now. My bone was getting hard listening to that kind of talk.

"Can you come over and see me Michael?"

I was in my car and headed to Joyce's apartment. I got there and knocked in the door. Joyce answered wearing just a t-shirt. I could see her exposed pussy and her hard nipples pushing on the shirt material. I barely got inside the door when Joyce was all over me. She was kissing me and her hand went to my crotch. I knew I was in over my head.

Somehow we made it to her bed. I stripped out of my clothes and Joyce removed her shirt. We were on the bed, touching and kissing each other. Joyce broke away. She lowered her face and took hold of my dick.

"I haven't done this kind of thing very much," she told me.

She proceeded to give me head like some porn star. She was going right down to the root. I had to control myself from blowing my load too quickly. Joyce got me hard alright. When she pulled off, I rolled over on top of her. I couldn't wait another minute. I plunged my dick into Joyce's pussy. Man, was she tight. She was close to being a virgin, as far as I was concerned. I went crazy, pumping my thick cock in and out of her pussy.

God, did she scream. She pleaded with me to make her orgasm. She acted like it was something she had never experienced before. I fed her cock. My balls were hitting her bottom. I got under her knees and I pushed her legs forward. I drove in deep.

"I never had a man like this," Joyce panted.

I couldn't believe it. She had her pussy muscles clamped tight around my dick. I knew I couldn't take too much more of this. My bare cock exploded inside her womb. I had a full tank and I gave Joyce every drop of my seed. Joyce held me tight as she had one orgasm after another. Her body was convulsing once we finished our lovemaking.

"God, I can't stop shaking," she told me.

Joyce was on her back and she didn't move for the longest time. When she finally got up, she went to the bathroom. She came back with a bathrobe on.

"I will see you soon I hope," she said to me.

I was shocked. Just like that it was over and I was made to leave. That had never happened to me before. Having intense sex and then being made to leave. I went back home trying to wrap my head around the night's events. A few days passed before I heard from Joyce again. She asked if we could meet somewhere and talk. I told her of a certain coffee shop and I would see her there in an hour's time. Sure enough, Joyce already had a table.

"I need to tell you this, I hope you won't get mad at me."

I thought she was going to tell me she had a boyfriend. It was worse than that.

"I can't have sex with you again," she said.

"Why is that?" I was bewildered.

"It's against my religious beliefs," she said.

I thought my jaw would drop. Religious beliefs? Where did that come from?

"I got carried away by your sexy body. I won't ever let that happen again until I get married."

I thought I was in the Twilight Zone. Where was all this shit coming from? Joyce said she was a sweet Southern girl who got caught up with a Northern guy. She believed in Jesus and it was wrong what we had done. I kid you not, this is what I was told. The capper was that we could be 'friends' still and go out in dates, if I liked. Well, I didn't like. I said thanks but no thanks. I pulled out some money, threw it on the table. I turned my back and walked out the door.

I ended up telling my friend Kevin what went down.

"I warned you but you wouldn't listen," he said.

No I didn't listen. I admit that was the hottest sex I have ever had. I sometimes wonder what happened to Joyce. Maybe some guy did marry her just for the sex. Nah, it never works out that way.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Snowed In with the Boss Getting snowed in with the bitch boss turns into a surprise.in Erotic Couplings
My Friend's Lonely Mom He comforts an older woman.in Mature
His Pregnant Little Milf Young man and the pregnant Milf next door get close.in Mature
More Stories