Southpark's Kyle Literotica Lesson

Story Info
Some reflections upon Literotica and what it taught me.
1.1k words
4
4.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

la la la"I can only give you everything I have" la la la "I know there's angels by your side. If I could be the perfect man in your eyes, I would give (anything?) to be a part of your life." la la

wow hey Clay Aiken, thanks for the..umm, song in the background while I write! very inspirational!

clap clap clap

A trip to Hawaii? I LIVE in Hawaii! But I am a 27 year old, my birthday just two days ago, and I still do not know anything about this place! All I know is that in LA shaved ice is going around, and that Ahi Bowls are going around in Hawaii. What is next for California? Ahi bowls? I thought, well, do they like sushi yet? ALL of them? Poor ahi bowls. Stand up paddle boards? Do they know what THAT is? Did they ever get rid of those huge seaweed piles at their beaches? I love Los Angeles. I want to go back there someday. I want to watch Conan O Brien and Nate Berkus. I want to watch Southpark on set. I want to know where they taped the Internet location. I want to throw some ipads at my professor's door and run away from the college I was kicked out of. I want to get one for my pastor as well and put a bunch of happy faces on one dollar bills that fill up the pockets of his desk. Will I? Who knows. I want to marry Nate Berkus, and he's gay, but I don't think he really is. He just didn't meet me yet. I want to kill Kenny someday but he's fake. Kill him with sex. Or maybe just love. Eww Kenny! Get off of me! I was just kidding! Gawd. Gross! You're too short for me. And you wear an eewky sweater you probably spilled ketchup on.

Here's a Literotica short story:

As we ate ahi bowls, we paddle boarded from Hawaii to Los Angeles, my true home where all the celebrities are...my soon to be friends. We went to the Internet to talk to it to find out what the future holds. It told us 2012 was a fluke. It said dinosaurs were planted in our yards and aren't real or they would've eaten adam and eve. And that Nate is going to get married to a man if he doesn't find the right woman. That Conan is really smart and funnier when he listens to me, and that my professor is good even though people hate him for no reason except suspicion. My pastor is going to build one of the best christian colleges around the world, and Kenny is going to die so much he will end up getting sick of heaven. Instead he will want my sweet loving. And so I will run away. Eww Kenny!

Together during the almost bonfire at the beach with a guitar and some beer at night, where we ran away from the cops, we talked about Literotica and how we love the sexual encounters, but how about one that didn't involve sex?

You mean like all of my stories? asked Rachele.

Well, not really, explained Kyle from Southpark.

You see, You have sex in them, people just can't tell for some reason. There is even angelic sex. And powers in them too! But they are afraid that you aren't risque enough.

Making fun of religion isn't good enough?

Is that what you were doing?

No, I was trying to talk about sex. We were talking about risk. I take a lot of risk in my stories. Like, I talked about real people just in fictional contexts. If they ever read it, they'd-they'd know I LIKE them even! I can't do THAT in real life, if I knew they'd read it, right? It's against the laws of physics! People aren't allowed to meet or to tell people what they truly think like! They want to do a thing or two, only to say, but I can't because that is not the way the world works! And I HATE that! You know what we should do? Marriage, demolished. Sex, with Everybody! Man AND Woman! Children becoming mature adults with sexual relations, wearing coats and heels at age grade school! Yes I said HEELS! They know about sex, so why do we shortchange them of the experience they seek to hide because of US!? Because of traditional rules? Fuck it. Marriage with half of them failing? Marriage with those that stick to be only stuck due to commitment to religion and their reputations more than the person, and but with emptiness and suffering til they die? Is that fair? Is porn really so bad when people can feel empowered by it? When Jesus is freely distributed amongst them if they so wish? If only we'd accept others for who they are and for what they'd like to do...as long as it doesn't do what, Mr Psychologist? Harm others, or harm their self. No more going to mental hospitals for being "unpredictable" or different. And we should all work together to understand the other side, agreeing with others for once first, before deciding to disagree afterwards if you can.

Risk-taking or opening up one's perspective to bolder ideas like sex or fetishes, doesn't mean one becomes bad by understanding dangerous or new things, but that one grows by it, staying away from dangerous attitudes and habits, yet understanding what might seem like one for now. To be grateful for the challenges and acceptance of different lifestyles, for the novelty of things one does not understand fully and never might. It may be glamorized. It may be glossed over. The fantasy in an enjoyable, risque, interesting, and tantalizing way. Something that excites. That rejuvenates. Something that is fresh and not strictly good as we know it. But a new take on it. Something a little scary. Something to question and to give a second take on things. Thereby renewing a good foundation. One however may not want to thrive in a strict mode of good, and may lose some good friends over it, wanting to explore other more dangerous territory that they feel prepared for. They may retain scratches and bruises, and some hurt, but they grow more than those who stayed the same. But, we do acknowledge there is good in those who remain the same as something to look back on for an identity of who we used to be, as a measurement of progress, and whether one is going the right way in their own opinion.

Why care what others think? Because people are worth loving and agreeing with. But sometimes breaking the code of conduct to explore one's self and to fulfill one's needs is worth it.