Souvenir

Story Info
Man makes gay videotape for his girlfriend.
859 words
4.06
63.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Making a souvenir?" He asked, propping himself up on the bed on an elbow.

"Nope, just a gift." I slip the tape into the camera and check the focus. The bed sharpens up nicely, complete with the view of the nicely tanned naked man on it. His free hand idly strokes his hardening penis.

"Kinky boyfriend?" He smiles.

"Girlfriend."

This actually seems to catch him by surprise, and I almost think I see his cock start to wilt.

"Problem?" I say, sliding off my own clothing.

"Well, it's just, I mean..."

"That you'll be watched by a woman eventually?"

"Well...yeah, kinda..."

I walk toward the bed, slowly. "Don't worry about it. Just think of the fact that for the night you've got me as your willing and eager fuck. So until we go, you've got my mouth, and ass and hands all wanting your cock." To make my point, I lean down to stroke his cock, then bend to kiss the head of it. I'm pleased to note this will surely be caught on camera.

I hear him breathe in, and decide to advance. My tongue licks my lips, sliding over the tip of his cock as it does, then my mouth opens, tongue carpeting it to form a wet tube that caresses the length of his shaft. I feel it expand even as it enters.

I enjoy the sense of fullness in my mouth, feeling the soft shudders and twitches as he moves, and his heart beats. Fast heartbeat. I see how far down I can take it into my mouth...not as far as I'd wish, but the tip of my tongue can barely slide along the join of his cock and his scrotum. I pull back, and his hips strive to follow, lifting up from the bed.

I imagine what you'll be thinking and doing when you see this. Rubbing your nipple by now? Maybe sliding a hand between your thighs? Maybe just watching with wide eyes and parted lips.

My head moves up and down along his length, lips tightening. He groans, and I feel his cock start to swell. I don't know if this is going to mean a quick end to the evening, but I want him to come in me right now. I plunge my head down onto his cock, tongue lashing at it, and I feel his hips leap up. My hands slide under his buttocks, squeezing them as I stuff my mouth with his cock, feeling the first jet of semen splash my throat.

I swallow, hoping the camera catches the motion of my throat. My lips and tongue press, fearing that I'll feel this long, hot flesh in my mouth go slack. It softens some, but keeps a nice, firmness to it. I let it slip from my mouth, and lift my hand to it, almost afraid it'll disappear if I don't keep check on it.

"Oh, that was good..." He says, panting slightly.

"Talent. I've had little practice." I kiss my way up his chest to his throat, then his mouth, letting him taste himself.

I think he was trying to say something, but the plunge of my tongue into his mouth stops him, and we tangle for a while. I finally let his cock go to stroke over his back and buttocks, and the toned tops of his thighs. I feel his cock harden again against my thigh. I want him inside me. I want you to see it.

I pull away from him, fetching the condom, the lubricant. I apply both, making sure you can see the way my hand rolls down his cock, covering it with the condom, then spreading lubricant over it until it drips. I roll onto my back, lifting my knees and parting my legs.

He is eager, almost too eager, and I gasp as he enters me, head forcing its way inside, shaft stretching my anus inward even with all the lubrication. I know you will enjoy this, even as the discomfort passes.

His thrusts inside me eagerly, hard. I feel the way my body is filled, emptied, filled again. I can't help but look at the camera for a fleeting instant before I wrap my legs around his back, pull him farther into me as he thrusts. Quick as he was to come in my mouth, his first orgasm seems to have slowed him, and I have plenty of time to admire the way his body flexes and moves, his arms pulling him upward into me even as his legs and hips thrust. He groans, pushing so far in that I gasp at the depth, and I feel his sheathed-cock begin to pulse inside me.

It sends me, and I spurt between his abdomen and mine.

Eventually, he slides from me. When I can move easily again, I pull on my clothes, turn off the tape, sliding it and the camera into their respective cases.

"Think she'll enjoy?" He asks.

"Maybe. I think so." I smile.

"If she does, how about a sequel, huh?"

I smile as I walk out of the motel room "All up to her...all up to her..."