Sovereignty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Glimmer," Alan started, causing even more guards to advance Alan waved his hand, and all the guards froze where they are. "I am leaving soon, please tell Hopix I am sorry I wasn't able to tell her goodbye, I know she was so happy to be back as I am sure her grandfather must be. I cannot stay here not long, I fear the dark council is now watching me, though the light council interceded I will still have to watch out.

The queen nodded curtsying again, Alan bowed, turned, and left.

Walking out the front of the Palace the same little girl flew to Alan and gave him a huge hug. "I knew you were good and you feel so good too, I wish you could stay but I know you have others to help as you have us."

"You never told me your name," Alan said happy he got to see her again.

"Oh," she said, "I am Glimix, 'til I turn 23 starons then I'll be free to choose my royal name."

"Royal name?" Alan asked.

"Yes, since you healed me, I can now assume my place as princess, didn't you know?

Queen Glimmer is my mother, I just wish my sister was as serious about it as mother and I am, after all she is 30 starons. She isn't married and has no children, sometimes I think she'll never meet a male."

Alan wasn't really listening no wonder the queen was so grateful, he'd saved the princess. "I have to go Glimix I hope to see you again one day." Flashing out he was home in a matter of seconds, sighing he called the council.

"Yes Alan, you called?" The leader said though he couldn't see them clearly he could hear them. "I am going to need another watch dog, with Hopix gone I am still in need of help," Alan said sad and defeated, he would miss her but she was finally happy and healthy.

"Yes Alan, we have been considering this, there will be someone here tomorrow," the leader said with a straight face, ah these humans so simple but powerful.

Thanking them he laid down, but sleep was a long time coming, of course this time there were no dreams.

12