Sow's Ear Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day.
8.6k words
4.77
33.4k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 06/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,925 Followers

Carmen had a week off and I was off between jobs. Now, just how convenient can that be? After the phone call from her ex husband and our little talk, I asked her if she wanted to get out of town for a few days.

I told her, "Where I live isn't New York, but it does have its own charm and a hell of a lot less people."

It only took her a moment to decide but we were several hours getting on our way. Between a shower that got pretty passionate, and helping her decide what to pack it was interesting to say the least. She had no idea of what clothes she would need.

Her vision of the country may have fit Europe, but that's a far cry from East Texas. She ended up with two small bags in the back of my old truck as we headed north, out of town.

My jacket was hung behind the seat, with the top two buttons of my shirt unbuttoned and my sleeves rolled up, I was back to feeling human again. Carmen sat on the seat close up beside me, my hand resting lightly on her thigh.

The tight white shorts she wore, showed off her long beautiful legs, which were curled up on the seat under her. The short-sleeved yellow blouse had a couple of buttons undone that allowed me a glimpse of her full breasts ever so often.

When she had started to put a bra on earlier, I had asked her, "Why?"

She had laughed and tossed it into her suitcase saying, "I hate those things, the only problem is my nipples; they make embarrassing little tents in my shirt."

I had chuckled and leaned over to suck on first one nipple and then the other, until I had them rock hard and standing at full attention. I stepped back and looked from one to the other and then up at her face.

"I don't see a problem, we all have them, just some are larger and much prettier than others."

She slipped on the blouse and buttoned it up. When I grinned, she ran her hands over the cloth covering her nipples and laughed. "Yes some are definitely bigger than others."

I didn't say anything. I just reached up and unbuttoned the top button on the blouse, and one more. She looked down and grinned, before she said, "Jimmy would have a fit."

"So?" I asked. She laughed.

*****

When we passed the club where we had danced last night, Carmen said, "I liked that place, can we go there again some time?"

I grinned and replied, "Sure, anytime you want."

She laid her head on my shoulder and ran her hand up and down my thigh for a second before she said, "You had better be careful, you're well on your way to getting into deep trouble."

I rubbed her leg and grinned as I glanced over at her. "I've been in trouble ever since I first laid eyes on you at the Opera House. I ain't scared. Well, not much anyway."

She laughed and said, "Me too."

*****

About ten miles farther north, the city started to thin out and the real countryside began. I glanced over a Carmen and asked, "Do you want to take the direct route or the scenic route?"

She sat up and looked around before she replied, "I've seen this highway before and I wasn't impressed, so lets take the scenic trip."

Turning, she grinned at me and added, "I might just show you some scenery of my own." When I grinned at her and squeezed her thigh, she reached up and unbuttoned another button on her blouse.

A couple of miles farther down the road, I made a left onto a Farm to Market road, and we headed off into the piney woods that this area is famous for. Large tall pine trees grew thickly on both sides of the road. The shadows of the trees covered the road and splashes of sunshine flashed and flickered as we moved along.

We passed a marker announcing a National Forest and the woods now looked like gardens, the underbrush had been burnt off earlier in the year and a thick carpet of green grass and young plants covered the open areas.

Carmen was looking around and smiling broadly. She glanced at me and said, "This is very beautiful."

"Do you want to see it a lot closer?" I asked.

"Can we?"

I laughed and slowed the truck. At a narrow white rock park road, I turned and we drove slowly into the forest. I had hunted this area a number of years ago, so I knew where this road went. After about a mile, I turned right on another road and followed it until it came to a wooden bridge over a small creek. Just past the bridge, I pulled over and stopped at a wide spot.

Opening the door I said, "Come on, let's take a walk."

Carmen paused just long enough to slip on her sandals. As I closed the door, I said, "We're on the southern edge of the National Forest and it runs north, all the way to the lake where I live. There's a place down along this creek I want to show you. I think you'll like it."

I took her hand and we walked back toward the creek. Just short of it, I turned off into a narrow path and she followed along behind me for a short distance, until it widened out. Here past the underbrush by the road, the woods opened up. Tall trees with a carpet of deep pine straw on the ground, it was very open with a scattering of smaller light green trees.

"Oh, Dan, this is a wonderful place," she said in a whisper.

I smiled and stopped walking, pulling her to me for a deep kiss. She returned the kiss with a growing passion as our hands explored each other's bodies. After a few moments, I stepped back and smiled at her as I reached out and unbuttoned the remaining buttons on her blouse.

She watched me as I did it and then glanced around. I chuckled and said, "I wouldn't worry about anyone seeing you. It's a long ways to any houses and there's been no traffic on that road for a while."

She looked at me a moment and asked, "How do you know that?"

"It's been a week since we had rain in this area and our tire tracks were the only fresh ones in that sand strip, after we crossed the bridge." I answered. "So if we want to run around buck ass naked, we can and no one will be the wiser."

She laughed and covered her mouth, a quirk of hers that I found so endearing. "You wouldn't dare," she said and then she asked, "Would you?"

I chuckled and started to unbutton my shirt. "I will, if you will."

She opened her mouth and then closed it, she paused a moment and looked around, and then she laughed, saying, "Why not."

I had my shirt off and tossed it onto the pine needles by a large tree, her blouse landed on top of it. I slipped out of my boots and had started to undo my belt when she said, "You're really go to do it, aren't you?"

I unzipped the slacks and stepped out of them answering, "Yes, I am. There's something you don't know about me, I'm a nudist and always have been a nudist." I dropped the slacks onto the pile of clothes and took off my socks and underwear. Dropping them, I stood there looking at her, trying to gauge her reaction.

She looked at me for a moment before a grin broke out and she said, "What the hell, when in Rome and all that...." She let the sentence trail off as she undid her shorts and wiggled out of them.

I hadn't realized that she had nothing on under the shorts. When I grinned at her, she laughed and said, "If I wasn't going to wear a bra, then panties seemed out of place also. I didn't know I would be romping around the woods in my birthday suit." She paused a moment and asked, "Did you plan this?"

I shook my head and said, "No, it's just one of those things that happen on the spur of the moment. I did want to show you something or rather some place and it seemed like the right time to tell you about my being a nudist. It wasn't something I wanted to just drop on you out of the blue. It's a life style and it's my life style so...." I let the sentence die out.

I reached out my hand to her. She paused long enough to drop the shorts onto the pile of clothes before she took it. I gave a little pull, she stepped forward into my arms, and we kissed. As the kiss grew more passionate, she pressed herself tightly against me. I let my hands roam freely over her back, sides, and ass. As I squeezed the two firm cheeks, pulling her even more tightly to my hardening member she whimpered and gave a little shiver.

Shortly after that, she broke the kiss but continued to hug me tightly. "I've never made love in the woods before." I heard her whisper softly. "Just being nude here with you has me all excited and wanton."

I chuckled and wiggled my hips so my manhood rubbed on her belly before I said, "Well, you have no effect on me as you can plainly see."

She giggled and stepped back to look down at the thing poking at her belly. "Yes, I see that is the case. Here let me see if I can fix that."

With that, she went down on one knee and quickly sucked the flared head between her lips, her tongue going wild over the sensitive flesh. I groaned loudly, my hands going to her head. She bobbed her head up and down rapidly, her tongue swirling and flicking like mad. She was much more aggressive than she had been last night, more confident and demanding.

I groaned again, my hips jerking and flexing on their own. She was literally attacking me and I felt my orgasm rising quickly, I was going to warn her, but it was too late. With a loud grunt, I came long and hard. I heard her whimper and then she groaned along with me as she came also.

Her head had stopped moving up and down as she held me deep in her mouth, her tongue still twirling and flicking about. My hips were still jerking in little spasms even though I was drained. The feels she was creating were exquisite to the point of being almost painful.

Slowly she eased me out of her mouth with a slurping sound and she spent several seconds licking and kissing the now tender and extremely sensitive head.

She paused to look up at me, her face splitting into a big grin, before she said, "I think I'm getting the hang of that. What do you think?"

I nodded my head slowly, unable to find my voice at that moment.

She stood up, slipped her arms around me, and hugged me tightly. I returned the hug and tried to catch my breath; that had been one of the most intense orgasms of my life.

After a minute, I whispered, "Oh, yes, you are learning fast." I paused for another couple of breaths and continued, "If you get any better, I'll die."

She giggled and said, "I feel better now, I was a little concerned that I had, had all those beautiful orgasms and you had only had the one. That makes up for the mind blowing one I had while I was on the phone, earlier today."

I chuckled and moved back slightly so I could kiss her sweet lips. "Hmmm," I said, "You taste like me for some reason."

She laughed and replied, "I should, you tried to drown me. Anyway, I like your taste." She paused a second and chuckled, "If Jimmy would have heard that, he would have a heart attack. He was so straight-laced and proper. I wonder at what he would think if he could see his trophy now, romping around in the wild woods, naked as the day she was born."

I laughed and said, "Now there's the feistiness I thought should be there somewhere under that red hair. All I've got to say on the subject is, his lose is my gain and I ain't trading back."

She laughed at that and hugged me tightly.

After a minute or so, she leaned back and asked, "Now what was it you were going to show me?"

I chuckled and replied, "It looks like I'm the one that got shown." She grinned at that as I stepped back and took her hand. "Come on, let's walk down this way."

"How about our clothes?" She asked.

"They'll be safe enough there. It's just a short walk to the place I want to show you."

We walked down along the creek for about three hundred yards, to a place where it dropped over a short waterfall into a large pond. The water was crystal clear and you could see the white sand bottom everywhere.

Carmen just stood and stared for a few seconds and then whispered, "I love it, it's been a very long time since I've seen a place as pretty as this. How did you ever find it?"

I explained how I used to hunt this area and that I had found it on a scouting trip.

"Do you still hunt?" She asked.

"No, I gave it up after my last trip here, there were too many crazy people running around in the woods for me to feel safe. I just fish and camp now, occasionally I will come down here to swim and sunbathe. It's a nice, peaceful place, I can unwind here."

"You swim here? Could we go for a swim now?" She asked.

She was almost jumping up and down with anticipation. I couldn't say no, even if I had wanted to. I chuckled and said, "We don't have towels so we'll have to drip dry."

She laughed and took my hand, as she headed for the water. As she waded into the cool water I said, "Be careful, it's deeper than it looks."

When we were about waist deep, she released my hand and started to swim out toward the center of the pond. I stood there and watched her, her beautiful body slicing through the water with long strokes of her arms, her legs a fluttering shimmer under the clear water. About half way across, she stopped and treaded water for a few seconds, looking back at me with a broad grin on her face.

With a laugh, she started a leisurely backstroke, back toward me. The sun glinting on the water just accented the beauty of her body gliding through it. The way her breasts rolled as each arm came up over her head for another stroke. The roll of her hips, just under the waters surface was very provocative to say the least as I could just see the flash of the red hair on her mound as it broke water from time to time. All in all, it was a good reason for my manhood to be semi hard by the time she stopped near me and stood up.

She grinned at me as she glanced down at my semi erection and then she said, "I think you are enjoying my swim as much as I am."

I chuckled and reached out, placing a hand on each of her hips as I kissed her lips softly. I let my hands roam over her hips and waist, enjoying the feel of her wet slick skin. After a moment I said, "What's not to enjoy? A very beautiful and sexy woman swimming around naked in a lake is a very good thing."

She smiled shyly and replied, "Beautiful? Me? I don't think so. Cute yes, but I'm too old to be beautiful."

I laughed and said, "I think the lady does protest too much, to quote someone, Shakespeare, I think." I kissed her again softly before I continued, "Take my word for it, you are very beautiful and very desirable."

Carmen put her arms around me and pressed her wet body against mine saying, "There you go with the flattery again, you know I love it." She paused a moment, looking into my eyes, and then continued. "I was beginning to have doubts about myself. Jimmy never said anything nice, after we were married. I felt like I was ignored except when there was a social function and then I was just decoration."

She paused again and kissed me softly on the lips. "Since we've been separated, I've met a lot of men and most of them drool over me, which has helped the ego, but I hadn't found one that intrigued me. That is until you spoke to me at the Opera. You were so charming and totally out of place but having, a good time never the less. I liked your wit, humor, and honesty." She grinned and added, "Your lovemaking isn't bad either."

I laughed and said, "Now who's flattering whom?"

She grinned and kissed me lightly again. "Now I wouldn't do that, would I?"

With that said, she spun around and dove toward deeper water. As she surfaced, she rolled over onto her back and floated; moving her arms and legs just enough to keep moving.

"Come on, let's enjoy the water," she called.

With a grin, I dove in and swam out to join her. We spent over an hour playing like two kids in the water. Swimming, wrestling, and having water fights. Toward the end we were wrestling in chest deep water and Carmen wrapped her legs around my hips and her arms around my neck, saying, "Enough, I'm pooped. Let's go sit on the shore and rest."

With a grin, I said, "Ok," and started to wade toward the bank. With my hands cupped under her well-rounded ass, I carried her out of the water and up onto the shore, with her laughing and protesting all the way.

When I stopped walking, she released the grip with her legs and slid down to stand in front of me, my manhood trapped tightly between her upper thighs and her sex. Grinning she wiggled her hips and shifted her weight from foot to foot. My shaft pressed even tighter up against her slit.

"Hmmm," she said softly, "That feels good."

"I thought you wanted a rest," I said grinning.

She leaned her head against me and continued to move her hips as she replied, "Well I did, that is until I trapped this warm hard sausage in such an interesting place."

I chuckled and said, "Girl, you've already had that sausage for lunch. Speaking of which, I ain't had my lunch yet."

Carmen raised her head and grinned at me as her hips changed over to a back and forth movement. I could feel my manhood sliding smoothly up and down her slippery slit.

"I think I have lunch almost ready," she whispered. "In fact if I'm not careful, all you'll end up with is leftovers."

With a laugh, I moved back from her, withdrawing myself from between her legs. She shivered and then groaned as the head bumped against her clit on its way out. Her grip around my neck tightened for a few seconds and then relaxed as her eyes fluttered open.

As they finally focused on my face, a shy smile flickered across her mouth. "Sorry Darling, but I'm afraid it's going to be leftovers."

I put my arms around her and held her close whispering, "That's all right, I love your leftovers, they are so sweet and tasty, juicy even." She giggled at that and snuggled closer.

After a long while, she gave a deep sigh, stepped back from me, and looked up into my eyes, a smile playing around the corners of her full mouth. Finally, she sighed again and said softly, "I've got a real problem. I'm falling for you hard and it scares me."

I smiled back at her and placed a hand on each of her shoulders. "I've had the same problem since early this morning, when I woke up and just lay there next to you, watching you sleep. I wanted to pinch myself to make sure it and you were real."

"It?" She asked.

I frowned a second and answered, "Do I really need to name it? If I do, will it scare us both? Will it jinx the whole wonderful thing? So you see, I'm scared also. Not so much of what may happen between us, but what it would be like without you."

She grinned and stepped forward to kiss me. There was passion in the kiss as there had been before, but now there was something else, softer, sweeter, underlining it. I gave myself to the kiss and let it go where it may.

A long time later, I felt Carmen shiver and she broke the kiss, to just stand holding me tightly. After a moment she whispered, "Wow, I just thought I had been kissed."

I knew just what she meant.

*****

We sat in the sun and talked about this and that until we were dry. My hair was still wet, as was hers. As we walked back to where we had left our clothes, Carmen said, "I think I can come to like this nudist business. I'm as comfortable naked here with you as I would be in my own bedroom. I'm not to sure how it would be if there were other people about, though."

I chuckled and squeezed her hand. "We'll take it nice and slow, one step at a time until you get used to the idea."

"The idea isn't the problem," she said with a laugh. "It's being naked in front of a bunch of strangers that would be the problem."

"Just remember, they will be naked also. It's kind of like the first time you had to give a speech. You know the old advice about visualizing the audience as being in their underwear or some such. It's supposed to help your confidence or something like that," I said with a grin.

She was quiet for a second and then said, "I'm not sure that their being naked will help or not. Then I'll be self conscious of where I look." She ended with a short laugh.

TxRad
TxRad
5,925 Followers