Spa Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bev stood up and stepped away from the couch, allowing the man to advance on her mother as she recovered from cumming. He removed the red panties and guided his cock into Pat with barely any resistance. He began driving into her over and over, spiraling the loving grandmother toward a cliff of pure pleasure. She quickly reached the precipice and fell off, orgasming on the black man's dick.

Having done most of the work, he withdrew and fell sitting onto the couch. Though tiring, the man was still not spent. He grabbed Molly's arm and pulled her toward him. She landed straddling him on the couch, with his cock sandwiched between the two. He coaxed her mouth toward his and he lifted her by the hips. She assisted by using her knees to lift herself up while beginning to kiss him. He grabbed his dick and aimed it toward her waiting opening. Sensing the closeness of his dick to her pussy, she relaxed from her knees and drove herself down onto his cock. She then began to lift, allowing a majority of the dark phallus to escape before again driving herself down onto him.

The pleasure caused her to lose track of everything around her. She had no idea what Bev and Pat were doing. All she knew was that there was a mouth in front of her which she was making out with and a large penis buried in her twat that she kept ramming in and out of herself. Before long, she felt a third climax building in her. With one final downward thrust, she impaled herself upon him and came. The orgasm exploded inside causing her vision to erupt with what could be best described as fireworks. She screamed into his mouth as their tongues danced one last moment upon each other.

On shaking legs, Molly raised herself to a standing position. It was only then that she saw Pat still laying on the couch. Bev stood next to her. Both women had a look of hunger in their eyes and their hands vigorously administering to their own pussies.

Bev moved toward the man, turned, and, facing Molly, lowered herself onto the turgid black cock. Her feet planted on the floor, she leaned forward and raised and lowered her pussy up and down the still rigid penis. Bev started to grunt and moan. Shortly after, the man started to make similar noises, as his own climax neared.

"That's right! Cum in my pussy! Cum hard in this fucking pussy!" Bev screamed, leaning back and putting both hands on the couch on either side of him. His hands lifting her hips, he raised and then slammed her pussy back down on himself one last time before a large grunt signaled his orgasm. He came into her pussy as she began cumming herself. Watching this happen, Molly could see the skin of the man's black scrotum tighten and pull in toward his body.

Both lovers gasped and panted. Bev reclined back into his chest, his arms resting around on her lap. It took several minutes before his cock shrank and fell out of her vagina. A slow ooze of his cum exited her vagina. Molly lowered herself to her knees. Though she had never licked, or thought about licking, another woman's pussy before, she began to eat the cum that dripped from her sister in law. Once that task was completed, she stood, leaned, and kissed Bev. Patricia, as if woken from a slumber, raised herself and leaned toward his deflating dick. She licked the combination of pussy juices and cum from his dick.

Without saying a word, the man removed Bev from his lap. He reached for his clothes and dressed. He also grabbed up the three discarded pairs of panties and placed them in his pocket. Silent, without a look, he exited the house. The three could hear the delivery van start and pull away from the residence.

Molly looked at the wall and saw that they had completely missed their massage appointment. "Oh well," she thought. "This was more invigorating."

Over lunch, and a couple glasses of wine, Bev told about how the man had knocked on her door before their arrival. As Molly expected, Bev had taken her time without the men being home, and was just about to go get dressed when he entered her world. He was delivering a package with items Kyle had ordered online. Something about his appearance caused her to ask him in. Before she knew it, she was making out with the black stranger. Molly and Patricia knew how the story went from there.

What was meant to be a spa day turned out to be so much more. The three women missed their appointments, had the fuck of their lives, made the lunch reservation, and then went shopping. They all agreed that one destination had to be a place where they could buy new panties, because none of them were wearing any at lunch.

12