Spa Suite

Story Info
Two coworkers share a wonderful experience.
2.1k words
21.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To begin, I am a thirty something working in the military. I am married and work with a thirty something lady who is separated. We have been friends since I started working at this job and I have noticed that her separation has started to wear her down. I wanted to do something to help cheer her up, when the opportunity presented itself. My wife was going out of town for a few weeks to visit her family so I decided now was the time to make some plans. I arranged to take some days off work and made a reservation for a hotel in town that has hot tub suites. I then did some shopping, buying scented massage oils, some wine, Smirnoff Ice, strawberries, grapes and lots of candles. I also made some relaxing jazz music on a CD to play. Then I went to the room and placed candles everywhere chilled the drinks and left. I stopped by work and discreetly left a rose and an envelope on her desk while she was out of her office. Then I went back to the hotel. The invitation stated: "Christi Estates room 234, Stop by on your lunch hour to relax" Signed "A friend."

Now let me take a moment to describe her. Think of Jamie Lee Curtis with frosted, blond hair, that include Jamie Lees fantastic breasts. An absolute knock out with a perfect body. She has beautiful eyes and a great smile, which I hadn't seen in a long time. I am average build, brown hair, green eyes and I have a nine inch cock. I wasn't sure where my plans would lead, but I was hoping at the least to cheer her up and have some fun and I would take things only as far as she wanted.

Arriving back at the hotel room I shut the curtains, placed a comfortable chair in front of the mirrored wall, and lit all the candles. I then removed my clothes, wrapped a towel around my waist and turned off the lights. The candles gave the room a dark, but warm glow. I filled the ice bucket with hot water and placed a wash cloth inside and then waited. I kept glancing at the digital clock beside the bed and imagined her reaction to the invitation. "Would she come?" "Would she ignore it or would her curiosity win out?" I knew she usually left for lunch between 1100 and 1130, and at 1115 I was going crazy. Finally I barley heard some footsteps walking in the hallway over the hum of the hot tub and a tap at the door. "This is it" I though to myself. I I retied the towel around my waist and went to the door. I looked through the peephole and saw her standing there. I opened the door, standing behind it and peering around, her eyes widened in surprise and I asked her to come in.

She asked what was going on and I told her that I noticed how at work she had not been herself and that I had planned this day to just pamper her and help her forget her problems for a little bit and I asked her to trust me and that I would do nothing without her approval. I saw the tenseness leave her shoulders and she followed me in. She was wearing a skirt, hose and a blouse. I led her to the chair and sat her in it, then I had her lay her head back and close her eyes. I took the wash cloth from the hot water and rung it out then folded it and placed it over her eyes, telling her to relax. I pressed play and the soft sound of a saxophone filled the room. I then kneeled at her feet and took off her heels. She was wearing hose and the material felt wonderful as I began kneading a foot, starting at the bottom and slowly working my way to her ankle and then up the calf. Just touching her skin has started my erection and soon my cock was sticking straight up through the towel. After reaching the top of her calf on one leg I placed her foot on my cock, letting her feel my erection as I started on her other foot. She coughed an "ahem" as her foot touched my cock and I told her I wouldn't be able to hide my reaction so I thought her foot might enjoy the touch. She slowly moved her stocking covered foot over my cock as I continued massaging her other foot. As I worked my way up her calf, her legs began to part more and more giving me a view between her legs of her white panties. This only made my arousal worse. She looked absolutely beautiful laying back in the chair, legs open as I reached her hands and asked her to stand.

She removed the wash cloth and stood, and looked down at my cock. Still kneeling I positioned myself behind her and reached up and unzipped her skirt. She was watching in the mirror and saw me on my knees behind her, my cock poking straight out between her calves. I pulled her blouse out of her waist and then slid the skirt down her legs, she raised one leg, then the other to step out of it. She reached up to start unbuttoning her blouse, but I reached up to grab her hands and put them back at her sides. I then moved as close as I could behind her and slowly stood up, letting my cock rub the inside of her thighs as I cam to a standing position. My cock finally came to a stop between her legs, the tip was sticking out from between her legs. I reached around the front of her and starting at the top, began unbuttoning her blouse.

As soon as I could pull it away from her neck I began kissing the back of her neck, continuing to unbutton. I pulled her blouse away from her chest and she pulled her arms through the sleeves. I continued to kiss, lick and suck on her neck as I reached up and cupped her breasts, I then reached the clasp between her breasts and undid it, letting the cups fall to each side exposing her breasts. The whole time she was watching herself in the mirror. I cupped her bare breasts and let the palm of my hands gently rub over her hardened nipples. Her breathing was becoming more rapid. I knelt down again and moved to the front of her, my face in front of her panties. I reached up and placed my hands on her waist and slipped my fingers under the edge of the pantyhose and leaving her panties on began sliding the hose down her legs. I could see she was getting wet as she lifted each leg to step out of the hose. Then looking up into her eyes I reached for her panties and slid them down, I caught a quick glimpse of her lips as she stepped out of them. She had a neatly trimmed brown bush, I ran my hands up the back of her legs and leaned forward.

I rested my hands on her ass and blew hot air on her pussy. I kissed it briefly and again slowly stood up, letting my cock rub her thighs as I stood. This time my cock was pressed against her pussy and I could feel her heat as the tip nestled itself between her lips, she was so wet I could have kept going and slid into her, but I wanted to give her more first. I was holding her close against me, looking into her eyes and our heads came together for a kiss. Our mouths opened and we kissed deeply, this was a kiss that made my head swim and the room spin. I ran my hands up and down her back and after what seemed an eternity we broke the kiss. I led her by the hand to the hot tub and helped her in.

I went to the cooler and brought the strawberries and grapes, I asked her if she wanted wine or a Smirnoff, but she said she would have one after work. I looked down at her sitting in the water, her breasts were just above the water and she looked so sexy. I fed her some grapes and strawberries and slipped into the water beside her. She wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me closer and I told her to turn around. I placed a hand over her pussy and moved the two of us until I found a jet of water that was even with her pussy. I moved my hand away and let the water shoot onto her pussy. She jumped and almost screamed as the water flowed constantly over her clit. I cupped her breasts and played with the nipples as I listened to her breathing turn into gasps.

My cock was resting against her ass which was moving side to side against the jet of water. Her breathing increased t pants and she let out a grunt and came. She just turned to me and said that was incredible, still catching her breath. She said she need a second to rest and then went over to grab a few grapes. She was kneeling on a high step with her elbows on the edge of the tub eating when I came up behind her. Her ass was in the air and above the water, so I knelt down and ran my tongue along her pussy. She gasped as my tongue flicked over her clit. I pressed me face closer and she let out a "yesssss." I ran my tongue up and flicked it over her puckered little hole. I slipped it in once, then again as she told me "not to stop." I spread her ass with my hands and continued to lick her, running my tongue up and down her crack, flicking it over her clit then up to her ass. I stuck my tongue in her and she said 'yes fuck me with your tongue, don't stop." I gently caught her clit between my teeth and then flicked my tongue back and forth across it bringing her to another orgasm.

She pulled away from me and turned around kissing me. She grabbed my hand and we got out of the hot tub. She had to get back to work soon, but before she left I brought her over to the chair by the mirror and sat in it, then with her back to me and facing the mirror, I guided her to my cock. She reached down to hold my cock and watched in the mirror as her pussy slowly slid down the length. She placed her hands on the arm rest to help her as she watched my cock get swallowed by her pussy, each time it appeared it was more shiny from her juices. I moved down in the chair, grabbed her ass and she placed her feet on the mirror, this allowed me to start sliding into her faster and faster. Our breathing started to become more rapid and I could hear how wet her pussy had become as I kept thrusting in and out of her, faster and faster. I told her I was going to cum and she said "Yes! Cum in me, I want to feel it." I thrust into deeply one last time and gritted my teeth "I'm cumming" we both looked into each others eyes in the mirror as my cock spasmed inside her. I started to pull out, but she stopped me and said wait, "I want to feel it go soft and slip out." I held her and we watched each other in the mirror as my cock slowly began to soften. It slipped out and she gasped as we both saw my cum start to dribble ot ouf her pussy. She stood to get dressed, but I pushed her into the chair and went down on her again. "Mmmmm, yesss, lick me, lick your cum from my pussy." I was so turned on I just licked deep into her pussy, I could taste the saltiness of my cum, mixed with the muskiness of hers. She started grinding her hips and said she was cumming, I felt a sudden thickness on my tongue as I realized she came and it was a mixture of both of us that had come out.

My face was wet with her juices as she pulled me to her and kissed me. She said she really need to get dressed and back to work. I asked her if she would come back and she said "of course. See you when I finish." I watched her get dressed and she said she was going to be so horny thinking about lunch and remembering my cock inside her.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cameron of Meger Farm I lived on my grandpa's farm. She moved across the road.in Romance
The Cosplay Connection Transposed numbers turn into a lucky break.in Romance
Ghost of Christmas Past She moves into an old home and finds that she isn't alone.in NonHuman
A Vampire For Christmas Best Friends Forever. I learned exactly what that meant.in NonHuman
Full Figured Phantom of the Manor A skeptic meets a big beautiful spirit. Sparks fly.in NonHuman
More Stories