Spa Weekend

Story Info
A spa weekend turns out to be very revealing.
3.5k words
4.23
78.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda and Jane had been driving for about an hour. It was Friday afternoon and the time had passed quickly as they had been excitedly chatting the whole time. They still had about another hour to drive before they got to the resort for their much anticipated spa weekend. It was just the girls this weekend.

Jane and Mark had known Amanda and Bill for about ten years. They had become close friends and had vacationed together on a number of occasions. The two couples shared many common interests. The fact that they were the only two couples in their group of friends that did not have children meant they had more leisure time than most of the others and were able to spend a lot of time together.

Though in their early forties, Jane and Amanda looked great. They ate healthy, worked out and had nicely toned bodies to show for their efforts. They were both around five feet four. Amanda currently had strawberry blond hair and Jane was sporting light brown. Amanda, the more outgoing of the two, had a nice ass and B cup breasts while Jane sported C cups along with her slightly more rounded ass.

Amanda pulled up to the resort and they entered the beautifully decorated lobby to check in. After receiving their room key, a bell hop led them to their room while giving them appreciating glances. They would later be laughing about the looks they were getting form a guy in his early twenties but they loved the fact that they could still turn heads, especially those of younger guys.

Their room was not very large but was nicely decorated. The bathroom was beautiful and the beds felt like they would be comfortable. The only thing they had scheduled that first day was a manicure/pedicure. They still had 90 minutes before their appointment and after unpacking a few things made their way to the bar to relax with a glass of wine. It was an indoor outdoor bar and they sat outside to take advantage of the beautiful weather.

After their nails were done, they strolled the grounds, enjoying the beautiful surroundings and then stopped by the bar to have another drink. They hung out here until they needed some dinner. They had decided to wear dresses to dinner and headed back to their room to get changed.

When they got there they pulled out their dresses. Amanda, although never an exhibitionist, was comfortable stripping to her underwear in front of Jane to change. She knew that Jane would probably not be comfortable doing the same and had decided that she was going to have some fun at her friend's expense. So, Amanda simply stripped off her shirt and jeans and pulled on her dress while continuing a conversation with Jane. The conversation held Jane in place. She would never be so rude as to walk away while Amanda was talking to her.

Now that Amanda was changed, Jane was left still in her jeans holding her dress. She had planned to slip off into the bathroom to change unless Amanda had headed in first. Now she was in a bit of a predicament and Amanda knew it. Amanda said, "Aren't you going to put your dress on"?

This put Jane on the spot. Since Amanda went right back to talking to her, she couldn't run off to the bathroom. Jane simply mumbled, "Oh, yeah", like she had become distracted. She then had no choice but to undress. She took advantage of the fact that Amanda was the other side of the bed. She was able to sit on the bed, effectively turning her back to Amanda, without looking rude. Amanda smiled at what she had so innocently done to her friend.

Dinner was wonderful. Amanda and Jane planned their Saturday. It was to be an early workout followed by the massage for two they had already scheduled and then brunch. After eating, they stopped by the bar for a little while and then did some dancing. After a night cap, they headed back to the room.

Jane had decided she would not get stuck getting changed in front of Amanda like she had earlier especially since she would be removing her underwear to put on her pajamas. When they got in the room, Jane quickly grabbed her pjs and said, "I'm going to get ready for bed." She threw the pajamas on the sink in the bathroom and stripped off her dress near the bathroom door. She hung the dress in the closet across from the bathroom door where she could be seen by Amanda. She didn't want to look too uptight.

When Jane exited the bathroom, Amanda was already in her somewhat shear night shirt. Jane felt a little embarrassed that she could make out her friend's nipples through the material but tried to push those feelings out of her mind. Jane got her clothes ready for the next day while Amanda was in the bathroom. The two of them feel quickly to sleep.

The next morning, Jane awoke first. She grabbed her work out clothes, just a sports bra and tight shorts, and headed into the bathroom. When she came out, Amanda was up and heading into the bathroom. Amanda came out also dressed in her workout clothes. Since they would be going straight from the gym to the massage, they each took along a small bag with clean clothes to put on after their post massage shower so that they had something to wear to brunch.

The resort had a very nice gym and they each had a good work out. After they finished, they were led down the hall to the massage area. A woman checked their names and then led them to a softly lit room that contained two massage tables. The room was all white and had a pleasant lavender smell. The woman led Amanda and Jane behind a partition wall. There they found a couple of stools, a small table, a rack full of fluffy towels, a couple of wall hooks and a shower area with two shower heads. There were no curtains or dividers.

The woman smiled and said, "Please remove your clothes and leave your things here. Lay on your stomach on a table with a towel covering your midsection. Since you have come from the gym, we ask that you rinse off in the shower before heading to the tables. Enjoy your massage. The therapists will be here shortly".

The two friends stood for a moment in stunned silence. Neither had ever considered the possibility that they would have to get naked in front each other. To end the awkward silence, Amanda said, "Well, I guess we're going to see more of each other than we had expected".

Jane's stammered response was, "I can wait on the other side of the wall until you finish and then I'll go".

Amanda responded "The therapists will be here any minute. We don't have time to alternate". With that she took a deep breath and peeled off her bra. She glanced up at Jane who seemed frozen in place and said, "Come on, Jane, get moving". She then dropped her pants and stepped into the shower. Jane, moving very haltingly, followed.

They remained completely silent until they were both lying on the massage tables. At that point Amanda said, "Well, that wasn't so bad". They were both able laugh a little. The massage therapists came in and soon Jane and Amanda were relaxed to the point of sleep.

When the massage was over, Amanda and Jane slid off their respective tables wrapped in their towels and shuffled back to the changing area. Amanda said, "Here we go again". She then dropped her towel and walked a little more confidently into the shower. Jane followed, although with less confidence.

This time, they were able to talk to each other. They also were both stealing glances at the other. Amanda admired Jane's perfectly shaped breasts. Jane was surprised by how little pubic hair her friend had. Amanda's pussy lips were clearly visible. Jane's thicker bush made her lips a little harder to see. They finished and dressed. Each of the women opted for combed wet hair.

At brunch, Amanda looked at Jane and said, "I've got to tell you, we've gotten to know each other way better than I expected this weekend". This brought a laugh from Jane. Amanda continued, "As uncomfortable as it was initially, when you think about it, it really isn't that big of a deal. We've seen naked women before. We've been seen naked by other women, and men. It's really not that big a deal. We shouldn't let it bother us for now on. You have a great body, by the way".

Jane blushed. "So, do you", she replied. "Can you imagine how Mark and Bill will react"? This brought a hearty laugh from both women. Jane continued, "They'll want a reenactment". They were laughing so hard at this point that they were starting to get looks from other tables.

"Yeah," Amanda said through suppressed laughs, "a reenactment. Maybe we'll give them one. That'll blow their minds". They were getting giddy at this point.

After eating, they sipped mimosas as they contemplated what they would do the rest of the day. They settled on some shopping and they wanted to get in another spa activity before dinner. They headed back to the room to check their choices. Sauna, waxing ("Are you sure you don't want to get a bikini wax?" Amanda teased), mud bath or colonic. They settled on the mud bath at 4PM. That gave them a few hours to head into town to shop.

They came in with their purchases at about 3:30 and dropped them off in their room. A little before 4:00 they headed to the mud baths. When they got there, they were told where to put their clothes and were given robes to put on. "Looks like we're getting naked again", Jane said. Amanda was surprised by Jane's new outlook on nudity. They got into their robes and headed for the mud bath tubs.

When they got to the tubs they hung their robes and each climbed into her respective tub. It felt strange at first but they were soon relaxing. When their time was up, they climbed out of the tubs and stood as an attendant rinsed them off. They then took quick showers. They were each shocked at how casual they had become about their nudity just since the morning. After showering, they took their time dressing, continually engaged in conversation.

They headed back to their room and got ready for dinner. They each checked in with their husbands before heading out. They again had a great dinner that they followed up with drinks and dancing. They stayed out later than they had the previous night but eventually made their way back to the room. They both felt a little tipsy. Amanda was shocked that it was Jane that immediately stripped completely before putting on her pajamas. Amanda then followed suit.

Amanda awoke the next morning to the sound of the shower. As she lay stretching, the shower turned off and soon Jane strolled out wearing a towel on her head and another wrapped around her breasts. "Good morning", Jane said pleasantly. She then removed the towel from her head and ran it through her hair before casually dropping the other towel. She seemed to be in no great rush to get dressed and appeared completely relaxed with her nudity. Amanda couldn't believe the change in her friend in only one day.

Amanda got up to shower. After a repeat of Jane's performance, they headed down to breakfast. Soon, they were in the car and headed home. They figured they would be there early afternoon. Jane called Mark and told him to meet her there.

Mark and Bill had already planned to hang out together and watch a ball game. They had plenty of beer and wings. They were jokingly wondering if their wives would come home relaxed and tired or relaxed and horny.

In the car, Amanda and Jane had decided that they would focus on how relaxing and enjoyable the spa was, not on how often they had been naked together.

The guys were relaxing on the sofa engrossed in the game when they heard the front door open. They jumped up to great their wives. After exchanging greetings and telling each other about their weekend, the guys slowly drifted back to the game and the girls were in the kitchen. Jane said, "I wish we had done something relaxing at the spa today before we left. We were in such a hurry to get home and Mark and Bill are just sitting around watching a game".

Amanda said, "Want to hit the hot tub?"

Jane said, "I'd love to but I don't have anything to wear".

Amanda started laughing and said, "You're kidding me, right? After this weekend? Let's just get in the tub. It's screened off, the neighbors can't see anything".

Jane seemed a little startled. "The guys are here', she replied.

"So what?" was Amanda's reply. "I'll get us a couple of towels".

As Amanda walked off, Jane stood and thought, "Am I really going to get naked in broad day light with Bill here? Hell, it's a little embarrassing with Mark".

Amanda came back with a couple of towels and said, "OK, grab a couple of beers and let's go".

Jane hesitantly grabbed the beer and followed Amanda who was shouting toward the living room, "We'll be out back." Jane couldn't believe she did that. She was hoping they could have their soak and be dressed again before the guys noticed they were gone.

They got out to the patio and Amanda put the towels down near the hot tub and immediately started stripping. She looked and Jane and said, "What are you waiting for"? Jane slowly started to shed her clothes. When she got down to her underwear, she quickly stripped those off and joined Amanda in the water so that she would not be caught by Bill. The hot tub was on a slightly elevated platform and someone standing on the patio would be unable to see into it.

After they had been soaking for about 20 minutes, Bill wandered out to ask about dinner. He was planning to grill up some steaks and wanted to get their OK, which they gave. Amanda asked him to grab them a couple of beers. When he returned, she stood to retrieve the beer from him. He was shocked, to put it mildly. "Are you naked in there?"

"Yes, we are", replied Amanda.

"We?" said Bill as Jane slid down lower into the water turning bright red. "I'll be damned", Bill whistled.

He went back into the house and within a few minutes, he was back out on the patio with Mark carrying a bucket of ice filled with beer. The guys started to tease their wives from the patio. Jane was starting to look like a beet and finally shouted "Will you two please go back in the house?!"

Bill said, "I was thinking we could join you."

"What?" said Jane.

"Sure, come on in", said Amanda. Jane shot her a look of disbelief and turned up the jets hoping the bubbles would provide some coverage.

Their husbands seemed a little surprised by the invitation. They had figured that they would spend some time teasing them but never thought they would actually get an invite. Now they were in the position of having to strip in front of the girls, and each other, or go back into the house with their tails between their legs.

They hesitated. Their wives knew what was happening immediately. "What's the matter, do we scare you?" Amanda mocked. Even Jane was able to laugh. Bill and Mark looked at each other, shrugged and stripped to their boxers. As they started to climb the stairs, Amanda said, "Oh, no, no clothes allowed."

Mark and Bill were again frozen. Finally, Bill whipped off his shorts and jumped quickly into the water. It didn't take long but Jane did take the opportunity to check out his package. This left Mark. He now had no choice. If he didn't go in he would look like a wimp. Besides he didn't want Bill in there with a naked Jane. He did the same quick maneuver as Bill and hopped in. This time it was Amanda checking out her friend's husband.

The four of them were relaxed and having a good time drinking their beer. Besides, with all the bubbles, everyone was fairly shielded. This didn't stop Mark and Bill from trying to check out the girls though. Bill had been dying to catch a glimpse of Jane's big tits for years and Mark had always admired Amanda's athletic body.

After they had been in for awhile, and consumed the beer, Jane was starting to fidget. Mark asked her what was wrong. She had to pee and didn't like the idea of climbing out in front of everyone. "You can't pee in here", chided Amanda. She had no choice. She turned to get out. Though she had her back to them, her dangling tits were still visible as well as her nicely rounded ass and her pussy lips came into view as she climbed over the edge of the tub. She wrapped a towel around herself and quickly scampered off.

Bill's mouth was literally hanging open. This brought an elbow to the ribs from Amanda. She reached down and felt he was fully erect. She saw that Mark looked a little embarrassed that Jane had just been seen like that. She decided to teach Bill a lesson. She announced that she also had to pee and stood up, giving Mark a full frontal view and then slowly stepped out, leaving herself on display. Mark was soaking in every inch of her sexy body

It was now Bill's turn to feel embarrassed. He also felt a mix of pride and lust. The two of them sat in silence for a couple of minutes before Bill said, "I wonder what the hell happened at that resort". They both laughed.

After a few more minutes had passed, Mark said, "I wonder if they're coming back. No offense, dude, but I don't really want to have a nude soak with you". Bill laughed and agreed. A couple of minutes later, the girls came back out with more beer which they handed up to the guys. They then dropped their towels and climbed back into the tub, much to their husbands' delight.

After the beer was consumed, the four of them were feeling comfortable with each other. It was obvious to all that a lot was going on under the water. Both Jane and Amanda had a tight grip of their husband's erections. Bill and Mark were groping their wives while looking and their friend's wife.

Mark turned to kiss Jane. She was on fire and eagerly accepted his tongue into her mouth. Mark was roughly squeezing her breast as she moaned into his mouth. Bill and Amanda stared for a few moments before Amanda announced they were going to bed. They went back into the house.

At this point, Jane climbed onto Mark's lap, grabbed his erection and sank down on it. She began to ride him while they kissed passionately. Mark could feel himself getting close. He wanted to hold off a little longer and get better penetration. He lifted Jane off his lap and leaned her over that side of the tub. He got behind her and entered her in one motion causing a gasp to escape from Jane. Holding her hip and shoulder, he pounded her hard, slamming into her. Jane's grunts and moans became louder until they suddenly stopped. She was holding her breath until she went over the edge.

As her orgasm washed over her, she let out a moan so loud that Amanda and Bill could hear it in the house. While she was moaning, Mark let out his own loud grunt as he emptied his balls into his wife. Once they came back down, they got out of the tub and gathered their clothes. As they entered the house, they could hear moaning.

In the bedroom, Amanda's ankles were over Bill's shoulders as he brutally rammed her. She could feel his cock deep inside her of each thrust. Amanda's orgasm was approaching. As Jane and Mark were going out the front door, they could hear Jane shouting, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming".

Inside the bedroom, after a few more powerful thrusts, Bill came deep inside his wife. As his thrusting came to a stop, Amanda lowered her legs. Bill stayed inside her until his softening cock slipped out. They lay panting on the bed in a state of shock and bliss.

Mark and Jane, lost in thought, were in the middle of a mostly silent ride home when Bill suddenly said, "You should go to the spa more often". Jane burst out laughing. They never did eat dinner that night.