Space Camp Ch. 01

Story Info
Diapered adventures at Space Camp.
3.9k words
3.87
38.9k
23
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All persons in this story are above the age of 18. It should be assumed that all sexual experiences are between people above the age of 18. This story includes diaper wearing as a sexual fetish, diaper wetting and sex between consensual parties all above the age of 18.


It was 1985 and school just got out. Tiffany and Kylie were excited about going to Space Camp. They weren't total geeks; they were just smart and attractive, with a fever for being astronauts. Both girls were slender and average height. Both girls were blonde and had smaller breasts. Tiffany's boobies rounded out to about a B cup while Kylie's were a small A cup. Tiffany had dirty blonde long hair while Kylie had very blonde hair that was cut to shoulder length. Both girls had straight 'A's throughout high school. They had been best friends since they met their sophomore year in Chemistry class. They both had a lot of book smarts, but were a little naïve when it came to street smarts. They were heading off to college together in just a couple of months.

Tiffany was a little more outspoken than her friend Kylie. Kylie was shy and didn't like to be the center of attention, especially in a large crowd. She was kind of a pervert, but she didn't want anyone to know about it. She didn't even want Tiffany to know the dirty things that went through her mind. Tiffany let her opinion be known and had a reputation for being a little crazy and outgoing. Tiffany didn't dress slutty, but dressed more provocatively than Kylie. Kylie had one boyfriend she was intimate with, but she wasn't comfortable enough with her dirty side to tell him all her fantasies and sexual desires. She only had sex with him a couple times. She was still finding out what her kinks were, how could she explain them to someone else? She was afraid of exposing herself and being called a freak. Tiffany had been with a couple of guys and wasn't afraid to tell them what she wanted.

The night before camp started Kylie packed her things. She packed her one-piece swimsuit in case they had a chance to go swimming. She packed jammies to sleep in and some t-shirts and Hanes Her Way cotton panties. She didn't think she would need any of her sexier underwear. She was there to learn, but she did throw in a couple of satin string bikinis just in case. She was anxious about her trip. After she finished packing, she went to bed but just tossed and turned. She finally decided to masturbate to try to relax. She slid her right hand down inside her white, cotton, Hanes Her Way briefs and started to tease her pussy. She was wearing her granny panties since she had washed all her clothes that day. She still had a few pairs of white briefs from when she was younger. She hadn't grown in the past couple years, so the old undies still fit. She usually wore them on wash day. Even though she didn't think too many guys thought full cut Hanes Her Way briefs would be sexy, she found them to kind of turn her on. She was still wearing those types of underpants when she first started masturbating. So when she wore them now, she would often remember first exploring herself in bed at night by rubbing herself through the briefs she was now wearing. She rubbed herself in the well worn panties until she had an orgasm. She was used to the feeling of the damp cotton covering her pussy as she drifted off to sleep.

Tiffany finished up packing the night before camp started as well. She put her bags by the front door and got ready for bed. She shut the door to her room, unbuttoned her shorts as she walked over to her bed and slid the shorts down her legs. She took off her top and unfastened her bra. She stood in front of her closet, in just her cotton panties, picking out a t-shirt to sleep in. She found an over sized shirt, put it on and slipped in between her sheets.

Tiffany and Kylie arrived at Space Camp to find that there was only one other girl at the camp. There were going to be 17 boys and 3 girls. They knew they were outnumbered by boys and they wouldn't have much competition if they wanted to hook up. They weren't there to meet boys anyway, they really wanted to get everything out of the camp they could. Kylie and Tiffany got to their dormitory and met Lisa, the other girl in the camp. Kylie and Tiffany were sharing a room and Lisa had a room to herself. Since it was a coed camp, the girls had the whole floor to themselves. The boys were on the floor below them. There were two male counselors that roomed on the boy's floor that would check on the girls once or twice during the night. Their girls' dorm keys only worked on their floor, so they didn't get to meet anyone but Lisa the night they got there.

Lisa was nice. She seemed smart and was very outgoing. The girls chatted with each other for a couple hours the first night. Although Tiffany and Kylie didn't have a lot in common with Lisa, they knew they would have a good time together for the 2 weeks of camp. Lisa was in good shape, had a cute body. She had full "C" cup boobs and had deep brunette hair. After the girls put their clothes away and talked for awhile, they all went to bed anxiously awaiting the start of their space camp.

The three girls got up early used the toilets and took their showers to get ready for the first day of camp. They were all in the bathroom at the same time. There were showers on one end of the bathroom and toilets on the other. The middle of the large room was separated by a row of sinks. All the girls met at the sinks and greeted each other for the day. They went back to their rooms to put on their flight suits. Being the 80s, both Kylie and Tiffany wore white, cotton Hanes Her Way briefs and white, cotton bras under their flight suits. Lisa wore nylon panties and a cotton bra under her suit. Once they were suited up, they headed down to the lobby to meet everyone else.

All the campers met in the lobby of the dorm that first morning. The male counselors staying with the boys were going to lead everyone over to the building for all their classroom instruction and flight simulators. The girls got to meet some of the boys participating in the camp in the lobby. They could tell right away that most of them were a little on the geeky side. There were a few that seemed pretty cool though.

The girls sat in the front of the classroom when they arrived. There were two male instructors that introduced themselves once everyone was seated. Brad and Chad introduced themselves to the group. They were both in their late 20s and working for NASA. Both had been fighter pilots in the military before getting jobs with NASA. They had everyone in the class introduce themselves and got on with the instruction.

They took their first break a little earlier than the scheduled 10:00 break. Brad asked the girls to follow him down the hall. Chad told the boys if they needed a restroom break the men's restroom was down the hall to the right. Brad took the girls down the hall and into a small classroom. He shut the door and gave them some bad news.

"This facility is a little older than most of the ones we have." He continued, "This facility was in use before women were employed as astronauts. In fact you two are the only women in the building right now. Unfortunately . . . there are no women's restrooms in the building."

The girls weren't sure what to make of that. They just kind of looked at each other puzzled as Brad continued.

"I'm not sure if you all knew or not, but astronauts have some interesting hurdles to overcome in their jobs. They often have to wear their spacesuits for many hours at a time. So astronauts need to wear diapers under their spacesuits. They wear them during takeoff, re-entry and spacewalks."

The girls hadn't really thought about it before and weren't sure where all of this was heading. They glanced at each other equally confused. .

"So, what I'm trying to tell you is that you girls will be training for spacewalks and takeoff a little earlier than the boys. Since we don't have a bathroom for you to use, you will need to wear diapers during the classroom portions of our training."

The girls were shocked. They couldn't believe they would have to wear diapers during the day for the next two weeks. They really didn't know how to take this. They could try to hold back their bodily functions until they got back to the dorms or they could wear diapers. Brad told them it would be their little secret and he was sure that no one would be able to tell they had diapers on under their flightsuits. He told them they could come back to this room and change during breaks. He would also give them backpacks full of diapers and wipes to take back to the dorms with them so they could come to class wearing them in the mornings.

The girls hesitantly agreed and then helped each other get diapered once Brad left the room. The girls had to pee by this time, so they each unzipped their flightsuits and pulled their underwear down. They each unfolded a diaper and put it between their legs. They each securely taped on their own diaper and tried to use it. Kylie was the first to pee. They were surprised at how difficult it was to pee standing up. They normally didn't pee standing up, so they found it was easier to squat down as if they were out in the woods.

Kylie was feeling her crotch after going. "It's so warm and squishy," she said. She rubbed the swollen diaper in between her legs and the other girls agreed with her. The other girls rubbed themselves after they peed too. They looked at each other and laughed when they all realized they were standing around in a room with their underwear pulled down, flightsuits open and rubbing their bulging, wet diapers.

They each removed their wet diaper and used some wipes to clean their skin. They put on a fresh diaper and pulled up their underwear over their diapers. Lisa was wearing a thong, so it pulled the diaper tight into her butt. Tiffany and Kylie hadn't seen anyone wear a thong before. They had only seen aerobics ladies wear spandex thongs over their spandex pants. Tiffany and Kylie were fascinated by Lisa's thong. She told them she got it last summer when her family went to France. They asked what it felt like to have that one strand up her butt. She told them it was better than some other things boys have tried to put up there. They all laughed and tossed their dirty diapers into the waste bin. They zipped up their suits and tried to determine if the boys would be able to tell they were wearing diapers under their suits. The crinkling of the diapers was very faint, but could be heard if you knew to listen for it. The diaper panty line on their suits was also very minimal. They all were blushing as they tried to regain their composure before rejoining the class.

They walked into the classroom blushing and giggling. Most of the boys didn't even notice or didn't care. This wasn't that unusual for girls their age. Most of the boys were mainly interested in space anyway. A couple of the boys noticed them enter and wondered what was going on, but quickly went back to fantasizing about doing the girls in a spaceship or anti-gravity chamber and such.

The class continued until they broke for lunch. They headed down to a conference room where pizza had been delivered for them. Lisa had to pee as they ate lunch. She was sitting at the table and was shifting around in her chair trying to relieve herself. At first she was worried about someone figuring out what she was doing, but then realized that the girls and the counselors were the only ones that knew she was wearing a diaper. Then she just had to worry about leaking pee out of the diaper. She hadn't peed in a diaper since she was a toddler, so she wasn't sure how well it would go. Once her mind relaxed she found it fairly easy to relieve herself as she sat in a crowded room. She wasn't sure what to think of sitting in a wet diaper and making conversation with the other campers. She was even flirting a bit with a couple of the boys. If they only knew she had just wet herself, she figured they wouldn't be so eager to talk with her. It made her feel really dirty and kinky. Both Kylie and Tiffany chatted and flirted with boys during lunch. They had dry diapers, but found it hard to feel real appealing to boys wearing a flightsuit and a diaper. Kylie and Tiffany both found they were attracted to boys at the camp, but they didn't want to get too distracted with boys. They were there to learn about space and being an astronaut. Plus, they were diapered during the day. They were sure the guys wouldn't be too attracted to them in their diapers.

They finished up lunch and made their way back to the class. Tiffany, Kylie and Lisa all stopped by their changing room. Kylie and Tiffany had held it until they got there. They squatted down and wet their diapers as Lisa started to change herself. The girls cleaned themselves up, re-diapered and headed back to the classroom.

After class let out for the day, all the campers headed back to the dorms. The girls were eager to get back to their rooms so they could change out of their diapers and back into just panties. The girls chatted with a couple boys on the way and made a plan to sit with them at dinner. They bid goodbye to the boys and headed to their floor. Once inside their rooms, Kylie and Tiffany removed their flight suits and hung them in their closets. They looked at each other wearing t-shirts and diapers and kind of giggled.

"I'm glad no one can see us right now." Kylie said. "I can't believe we have to wear these things as she started un-taping her diaper. "I haven't had to wear these for years. I never thought I'd be wearing diapers again."

"You can say that again!" Tiffany said as she removed her diaper and tried to fold it back up. "It's like wearing a really big maxi-pad that covers my whole butt." She tucked the worn diaper into her underwear drawer and pulled out a pair of pink, Hanes Her Way cotton panties and stepped into them. The girls had to put on new underwear as the pairs they were wearing earlier were a bit stretched out being pulled on over a bulky diaper. As she pulled the pink panties up her legs she teased Kylie saying, "They are kinda like the big ol' granny panties you're about to put on. "

"Hey," Kylie tried to stick up for herself, "I usually just wear those on wash day." Kylie put the pair of Hanes Her Way pink, cotton briefs back in her drawer and pulled out a pair of her Hanes Her Way Hi-cut briefs.They were still high waisted panties, but the legs were cut higher than briefs. "Are these sexy enough for you? I don't know why you care what kind of undies I wear anyway."

"I just want my friend to look good." Tiffany said. "With as skinny as you are and, no offense, as small as your chest is, wearing briefs makes you look like a little girl." Tiffany pulled her shorts up and buttoned them.

"Maybe that's how I want to look, Tiffany." Kylie said as she put her shorts on as well. "I can still get guys if I wear granny panties. Did you see Bobby looking at me on the walk back to the dorms?"

"Yeah, he did seem to be smitten with you." Tiffany stated. "I think I like Chris."

"Chris, huh?" Kylie quizzed. "He's pretty cute and has a nice butt too."

They decided there were four guys that weren't total geeks at camp. Bobby had a medium build. He had brown hair and dimples in his cheeks that gave him a very cute smile. Chris was tall with an athletic build. He had blonde hair and was very outgoing. Will had brown hair and was always cracking jokes. Garret was quiet, but was cool enough to hang out with the "cool" kids.

After the girls got their bangs re-hair sprayed to new heights (big hair was popular in the 80s) they went next door to Lisa's room. They knocked on the door and asked if she was ready. Lisa opened the door wearing a "Relax" t-shirt and a hot pink mini-skirt. She was looking pretty hot. The girls headed down to the boy's floor to meet up with them before dinner.

The girls flirted with the boys while they ate dinner. There was a movie planned for that evening for the campers. The girls headed back to their rooms before going to the classroom for the movie. The three discussed whether or not they should wear diapers to the movie or not. They knew they would be in the evening session for about 3 hours, so they reluctantly decided they should probably wear diapers to the movie. The girls used the bathroom before getting to their rooms.

Tiffany and Kylie stripped off their shorts and panties and pulled their worn diapers from earlier back out. They lay on their beds and taped the diapers back on themselves. They weren't required to wear their flightsuits to the movie since it was an informal fun session. They put their shorts back on to see if their diapers would show. Luckily for the girls, the style of jeans and shorts in the mid 1980s was on the baggier side. They put their shorts back on and walked around and bent over in front of each other to see if they could see or hear each other's diapers. The crinkling of the plastic diapers could be heard, but it was very faint and they had to really be listening for it. They decided shorts would be OK for the movie.

Lisa came to their door this time to see if they were ready to walk back to the classrooms. Lisa was still wearing her mini skirt. They listened, but they couldn't hear any sound from Lisa's diaper. Lisa said she put a pair of underwear on over the diaper to dampen the sound it was making.

"I tried walking around a bit, but I could hear the diaper crinkle with every step. I just put a pair of panties on over it," she said. "I wouldn't want everyone to know I have a diaper on underneath my skirt. I guess I won't be giving any of the guys a view between my legs tonight," she laughed.

Lisa said she couldn't tell if she liked Will or Garret better. Tiffany said she was really into Chris and Kylie reluctantly admitted she thought Bobby was cute. They knew if they were going to get with any boys during camp, they wouldn't get in each other's way at least since they all liked different guys.

The girls met up with the boys in the lobby of the dorms. The counselors walked all the kids over to the classroom for the movie. The movie was about spaceflights that the United States had had up until the 80s. After that was over, they got a bathroom break. During the bathroom break, the girls all walked down to their changing room. None of them really had to pee, so they just chatted about the boys and the movie and their awe at the fact they were all wearing diapers. They would all be going to college soon, but now they were back in diapers. It didn't seem right to them. They all decided to hold out for a real bathroom in the dorms and they went back to the classroom to watch a short film on the new space shuttle program. After that program, the campers were walked back to the dorms to get ready for bed.

There was a lot of flirting between the girls and the boys they were sweet on during the walk back to the dorms. It seemed the guys were hitting it off with the girls already. There was a lot of lingering in the stairwell as the boys walked on to their floor. The girls were on the top floor so they climbed the last flight of stairs to their floor. There was one female counselor that stayed on the floor with them. The counselor chose the RA room which was bigger than most and was located in the middle of the floor. The three female campers were down on one corner, several rooms away from their counselor's room. This gave them a bit more privacy. The girls went to their rooms to grab their toiletries and get ready for bed. Kylie and Tiffany got to their room and decided to change into their jammies before brushing their teeth. They were happy to drop their shorts and remove their diapers. They each changed back into their panties and put their jammies on too. They headed to the bathroom to pee one more time before bed and brush their teeth.

12