Space Camp Ch. 02

Story Info
Diapered adventures at Space Camp.
2.5k words
4.3
18.1k
4
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All persons in this story are above the age of 18. It should be assumed that all sexual experiences are between people above the age of 18. This story includes diaper wearing as a sexual fetish, diaper wetting and sex between consensual parties all above the age of 18.

The next day started as normal. The girls got up and took showers then diapered themselves and got dressed in their flight suits. Since they were going to spend all day in the classroom, they all figured it was easier to put a diaper on first thing rather than trying to wait for breaks in class.

The girls kind of enjoyed the extra padding on their butts while sitting through all the classroom lectures. The classroom chairs were wooden and very hard. They peed themselves when they had to and changed their wet diapers during the breaks in class. They were jealous that the boys got to use toilets and they had to wear diapers. They found out that they would get to experience a zero gravity chamber later that week. When the classroom lectures let out at 4:30, they were done for the day. The campers all walked back to the dorms together. The usual flirting took place between the girls and the boys.

The campers went back to their rooms to get changed for dinner. The girls removed their diapers and put on their Hanes Her Way cotton underwear and street clothes and met the boys for dinner. After dinner the girls were allowed on to the boys' floor to watch some TV. The TV room had a couple of couches and some chairs. Tiffany and Kylie shared a couch with Bobby and Chris. Lisa sat on a couch with Will and Garret and another boy.

There was some hand holding during the night, but the counselors told the girls to head back to their own floor promptly at 9:00. The girls went upstairs and started to get ready for bed. The next couple of days were about the same. Friday night would different though. Bobby told the girls at lunch that day that his brother was going to drop off some beer that night. They figured it would be easier to party in the girls' rooms since they only had one counselor close by. As long as they stayed semi-quiet they wouldn't get caught.

Friday was going to be a big day for the campers. They were going to get to try the zero-gravity chamber and simulate a space walk. Then Friday night, the girls were going to party a bit with the boys. Kylie, Tiffany and Lisa couldn't wait for the big day.

The girls all hung out with their favorite boys the next couple nights after camp classes were over. Kylie definitely was digging Bobby, Tiffany was really into Chris and Lisa hadn't decided between Will and Garret. Bobby kissed Kylie Thursday night when he walked her back to her room when curfew was up. They didn't get to make out as the counselors were nearby and Tiffany was coming down the hall with Chris. Kylie opened her room door and pulled Bobby inside. She closed the door and pushed Bobby up against it. Kylie stepped forward and their lips touched and parted slightly to allow their tongues access to each other. Kylie backed up when she heard the doorknob turn. They moved out from behind the door to let Tiffany in. Tiffany and Chris shared a quick peck of a kiss before Tiffany entered the room. Bobby said good night to the girls and ran down the hall to catch up to Chris.

Kylie closed the door. "Bobby is a great kisser!"

"What?" exclaimed Tiffany in surprise.

"We made out for like 5 seconds before you got here. His lips were so soft. He didn't try to force his tongue down my throat like other boys usually do."

"I can't believe you started macking on him."

"You're just jealous!"

"Well Chris kissed me too, but left me at the door like a gentleman," Tiffany sassed back with obvious jealousy.

The girls got ready for bed and Kylie wished she was alone so she could masturbate while thinking about Bobby. Kylie had daydreams running through her head about Bobby while she peed and brushed her teeth. Once back in the room with Tiffany, she climbed into bed and turned the light out. She really wanted to give herself an orgasm, but didn't want Tiffany to know what she was doing. As she waited for Tiffany to fall asleep, she played with her nipples pretending Bobby was pinching and twisting them. She stuck to playing with her nipples as she wasn't making any noise. After a few minutes, Tiffany's breathing changed. Tiffany was taking deep rhythmic breaths and Kylie was pretty sure she was asleep. Kylie kept one hand playing with her nipples and slid one hand inside her jammie pants and started circling her pussy with her fingertips. Her cotton, Hanes Her Way, briefs were now soaked in the crotch. She slipped her hand under her briefs and made tiny circles over her slippery clit. The thought of Bobby made her so wet her fingers were covered in her own juice. She made long strokes along her pussy lips and alternated circles on her clit while fantasizing that Bobby was eating her out. She circled faster and faster as she pinched her nipples hard. Her orgasm shook her body. She tried to keep it under control so she didn't wake Tiffany. She rubbed herself until the contractions subsided and she was too sensitive to keep touching her pussy. She withdrew her soaked hand from her underpants and brought it up to her mouth. She licked the ends of her fingers to get just a taste of her own fluid. She didn't mind the taste and it made her feel dirty to suck her own pussy juice from her fingers. She pretended it was Bobby's semen she was cleaning off her hand. She felt relieved and was ready to sleep. With the taste of pussy in her mouth and a very damp cotton crotch, she drifted off to sleep.

Friday arrived and the girls were super psyched about the zero gravity chamber. Kylie kept having fantasies about fucking Bobby in zero gravity. She was never promiscuous, but she was really horny here at space camp. She was mentally stimulated learning about space and being an astronaut and she was physically stimulated by wearing and wetting diapers during classes. The full diaper pushed against her pussy and clit when she was sitting. She found the pressure to be very enjoyable. She tried not to wiggle too much after she wet herself as she figured someone would notice if she was wiggling back and forth and then convulsing from having an orgasm in class.

The girls did the usual routine with changing themselves at classroom breaks and after lunch. When they got back to the classroom after lunch the instructors started explaining what the afternoon would be like. They were all going to spend several hours in the zero gravity chamber. Instructor Brad told everyone (even though the girls already knew the story) how astronauts have to wear diapers during launch sequences and space walks due to the long periods of time they are in their space-suit. He continued telling them how they were going to spend a the afternoon in the chamber, so to avoid having to decompress the chamber to let someone out, everyone would have to wear diapers for the afternoon. He told all the boys to go use the bathroom now and told the girls to head down to their "bathroom" for about 20 minutes. They wanted to let the boys use the toilet then use the main classroom to get their diapers on. He handed the girls a backpack with more diapers for them and sent them down the hall. He told the girls one of the instructors would come down to get them when all the boys had finished changing.

The girls were very happy that the boys had to wear diapers like they did. The girl had a couple days to get comfortable with it, but now the boys were just kind of thrown into it. The girls decided they should try to sneak down the hall to peek in the classroom window to see if they can see the boys changing. All three girls peeked down the hall and were waiting for all the boys to get back to the classroom. Once they saw the two instructors enter the room, they were pretty sure all the boys were back in. They didn't want to get caught by a boy still coming back to the room after using the bathroom. They were peeking around the corner of the hall when they saw Brad hanging up a long piece of paper over the window of the classroom.

They crept down the hall quietly and got to the door. They realized that they could see just a fraction of the room even with the paper covering the window. They also realized that no one could probably see them since there was just a sliver of the window that wasn't covered. Tiffany was the first one peering through the window. She said she could see Bobby and one of the other boys and that was it. Kylie practically shoved Tiffany out of the way to get a glimpse of Bobby changing. She could see him unzip his flightsuit and pull it off his shoulders. He had a tank top on and white Hanes briefs. Kylie's eyes were fixed on the bulge in the front of his tighty whities. She couldn't wait to see his cock. He stepped out of his suit and unfolded the diaper he was given and laid it out on the floor. He started pulling his underwear down and turned away from the door just enough where Kylie couldn't see his penis. She thought he had a really cute butt, but she wanted to see his dong. Bobby sat down on the diaper with his briefs around his ankles and started to lay back. Kylie thought it was time for the money shot. She was really disappointed there was a desk in the way of his crotch. Kylie was so frustrated. She thought she would be able to see something besides his pubic hair, but a stupid desk was in the way. Bobby pulled the diaper up in between his legs and fastened the tapes in the front. When it was good and tight, he stood back up and pulled his tighty whities back up over the top of his diaper. Then he pulled his flightsuit back up and zipped it. Kylie's show was over.

Lisa pushed Kylie out of the way so she could try to sneak a peek at some of the boys in diapers. Kylie got just a glimpse of something at one time, but no good views of his private parts. She thought he looked hot in his underwear though. Since the diaper he was wearing was about the same size and shape as his briefs, she realized he looked pretty good in a diaper too. She thought she might get a better view that night.

The girls snuck back down the hall to their "bathroom" to wait for the instructors to call them down. It was only a few more minutes before they were called back to the classroom. They walked in and found most of the boys were red with embarrassment. The girls were used to being diapered now but the boys still felt weird about it. The campers were given the last bit of instruction they needed for the zero-gravity chamber and the experiments and exercises they had to accomplish while weightless. Then they were told to head down to the lobby and the group would walk over to the building with the chamber.

As the campers all started to move toward the door, the very faint sound of rustling plastic could be heard. There were 22 diapered bottoms walking toward the door and the they just couldn't completely hide the crinkling sound. As they filed out of the room Kylie took the opportunity to cop a feel of Bobby's diapered butt.

"Hey" he stammered and pushed her hand away. Kylie could tell he was self-conscious about wearing a diaper or maybe he wasn't used to a girl feeling him up. Either way, Kylie had a devious smile on her face as she said, "Sorry, it was just so irresistable."

By the time the campers were in the chamber and weightless, they had kind of forgotten that they had to wear diapers. They floated around and did all the work the counselors were asking them to perform. They were about 3 hours into their zero-gravity time when some of the campers realized they couldn't hold it any more. Lisa was the first to pee. By the time they would leave, Lisa wet herself twice. She was getting very comfortable using diapers instead of the toilet. If you watched closely, you could tell when a couple of the boys wet their diapers. They would get this concentrated look on their face and were kind of in their own little world. Almost every camper had to wet themselves before they were done in the chamber. After they finished all their work and it was time to head back to the dorms for dinner.

All the campers walked back to the dorms in mostly silence. Everyone was hoping no one knew they were "waddling" home in a wet diaper. Lisa had wet the most out of the girls. She was sure her diaper weighed about 3 pounds with as much as she peed. The crotch of her diaper was completely saturated. Tiffany still had the backpack of diapers Brad gave the girls. They weren't sure if they would need them or not, so she just kept the backpack with her. Since they weren't going back to the classroom, she would just bring them back to the dorms. Everyone got to remove their diapers once they got back to their rooms. They got re-dressed for dinner and everyone met back in the cafeteria.

Bobby and Chris confirmed plans that night to drink with the girls in their room. They figured there would be too many boys hanging around the floor to have the girls in their dorm room, so they would hang out with the girls in their room. Bobby would get the beer and then the girls would sneak the boys up to their floor.

While the girls were waiting for Bobby to call them saying he had the beer, they realized there was still an adult on the floor with them. That meant the boys couldn't just walk down the hall to use the bathroom when they had to pee. The boys weren't allowed on the floor at all. Then they realized Tiffany brought the diapers Brad gave them back to the dorms with them. "Everybody had to wear diapers today, we can just have everyone wear diapers tonight too." Lisa stated. "The counselor will know something is up if we are all heading down to pee a couple times an hour anyway. I guess we'll have a diaper party tonight" Lisa mused.