Space Camp Ch. 04

Story Info
Diapered adventures at Space Camp.
1.2k words
4.3
17.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All persons in this story are above the age of 18. It should be assumed that all sexual experiences are between people above the age of 18. This story includes diaper wearing as a sexual fetish, diaper wetting and sex between consensual parties all above the age of 18.

Back in Kylie's room, the rest of the campers weren't sure what to do next. It wasn't Tiffany's turn, but she dared Chris to give her an orgasm. Chris readily agreed and asked where she wanted it. Tiffany grabbed a beer and took him down to the janitor's closet, which was almost right across the hallway from their room.

The door to the janitor's closet was unlocked. There was a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling that provided dim light and a lot of shadows in the room. They shut the door and locked it. Once they were alone, Tiffany put her arms over Chris's shoulders and started kissing him. Chris's hands pulled Tiffany close at the small of her back. He slowly let his hands explore her body. He started massaging her diapered behind and worked his way up to her boobs and played with her nipples. She was wearing a padded bra under her button down shirt and didn't like that there was so much fabric blocking the sensations of his fingers. She unbuttoned her shirt and unhooked the front closure of her bra. Chris now had unfettered access to her perky, upturned breasts. He squeezed her nipples as he kissed the nape of her neck. He kissed gently around her sensitive neck as her nipples stood erect from him playing with them.

Chris let his fingers slide down the front of Tiffany's diaper. He found her pussy was soaking wet from her sexual excitement. He used his middle finger to trace the outline of her pussy lips in a counter-clockwise motion. She started slow at first and slowly increased his tempo. Every time he brushed by her clit, Tiffany gasped with excitement. After her juices were fully spread over her pussy, he went to work just on her clit. He used tiny circles over the hood of her sensitive bulb. Tiffany was clawing at his back by this time. She was digging her nails in hard and leaving marks. Chris was worried he was bleeding, so he told her to get on her hands and knees. She got down on the floor and Chris ripped the side of her diaper open and let it fall to the floor still taped around one leg. He lubed up his thumb, index and middle fingers with her pussy juice and inserted two fingers into her pussy. He pushed down toward the floor and hit her G-spot. As he started to thrust in and out he used his thumb to apply pressure to her clit again. The sensations drove Tiffany wild. She started to buck back against his hand. His fingers slid in and out of her sloppy wet pussy. It only took a couple minutes of thrusting with pressure on her G-spot and clit for her to start shaking and moaning in orgasm.

Chris continued rubbing her sweet spots until she couldn't take it any more. He withdrew his fingers and grabbed her hips. His erect cock was pushing the front of his diaper out straining to get free. He rubbed his diaper covered cock against her pussy.

"You can fuck me, if you want to," Tiffany told him. "Do you have a condom? I'm not on the pill"

"I don't have a condom, no," Chris replied. He looked around the shelves in the room for some rubber gloves or something. All he found was a jar of Vaseline. "There is only this jar of lube. I can't find gloves or anything," Chris told her.

Tiffany sheepishly told him, "I guess you can fuck my ass, if you're gentle."

She didn't have to offer twice. Chris was so horny he would have probably fucked the vacuum cleaner. He grabbed the Vaseline off the shelf and positioned himself behind her again. He scooped out a large gob of the jelly and smeared it on her asshole. He tried to push as much of it inside her as he could. He used just one finger and inserted it up to the second knuckle. He pushed in and out slowly to allow her to relax. He kept adding more Vaseline to his finger and kept pushing it deeper and deeper into her bottom. When he was able to slide his finger all the way in, he lubed up a second finger and started over again. He worked his two fingers in up to the first knuckles, then to the second and then he was pushing them all the way into her ass. Once her anus opened up to his fingers that easily, he un-taped one side of his diaper and pushed it to the side.

He spread a ton of jelly on the head of his dick and liberally along the shaft. Once fully coated, He pressed the head up to her anus and started to push it in. It was the tightest thing he could image. With her ass all lubed up, there wasn't much keeping his cock from entering her. It was super tight, but the head popped in with a good push. Tiffany gasped loudly and asked him to wait a second. Chris stayed still for a few seconds until she told him to go again. He slowly pushed more of his cock up her rectum. Once he was fully inside her, he paused before withdrawing, keeping just the head wedged inside her ass. He slowly entered her again all the way and pulled back to just his head again. Everything seemed painless enough for Tiffany, so Chris started to speed up.

Tiffany had her head down on the floor and could smell all the cleaning solvents in the room. She was surprised that getting fucked in the ass didn't hurt like she thought it would. It was uncomfortable at first, but as Chris started thrusting, it felt kind of good. Not as good as him finger fucking her, but good nonetheless. She was afraid to move as she thought it might make things hurt. She just kept her head down and started bracing for his increased intensity.

Chris grabbed her hips tightly and slowly fucked her ass as deeply as he could. He pulled back on her hips as he thrust forward. The slippery tight hole gripped his dick tight as plowed into her. Chris could feel his orgasm building so he started to pound her as hard as he could. He balls slapped against her pussy as his thighs slapped the backs of hers. He thrust as hard as he could until he started to come. He gasped loudly as he shot his load deep into her rectum. He pushed and pushed until her tight hole milked all of the jizz out of him.

Tiffany started to pull forward and Chris went with her. She was laying face down on the floor and Chris was laying on top of her with his semi-erect cock still inside of her. He kissed the back of her neck and told her how awesome she is.

Tiffany's anus eventually pushed Chris' penis out as he lost his erection. They laid on the floor drinking the rest of their beer and touching each other. Tiffany asked Chris if he would finger fuck her again like he just did before. It was the best orgasm she had ever had and wanted more. Chris obliged and then fucked Tiffany in the ass again.