Space Fucked: The Prequel

Story Info
Chief Morilen's hot little human baby-maker.
2.5k words
4.21
67.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
echa724
echa724
44 Followers

Space Fucked: The Prequel

The Bryngali are one of the most populous "alien" species in the universe. They are more advanced than humans in almost every way—they think faster, move quicker, and fuck better than any human. But when a virulent disease started spreading through their population, making it impossible for Bryngali to breed, their population took a major hit.

The Bryngali called the virus, "Xenocide." It's not exactly original, but it fits. Any time a Bryngali female would spread her beautiful legs for her mate, both she and her mate would get violently ill. It would eventually lead to death. Leading scientists quickly learned that the disease was airborne, and when any foreign Bryngali DNA was introduced, it mutated into a form that killed the host. It was similar to AIDS in that it imposed itself into the host's DNA, making it pretty much impossible to cure without killing the host.

Bryngali scientists were desperately looking for cures when they ran across a memo from thirty years previous that mentioned Earth. The memo mentioned that Earthlings were violent and dangerous animals, but that their structure was very similar to the Bryngali. With one very important exception—they were immune to most Bryngali diseases, and vice versa. Bryngali could not contract human diseases, and humans could not contract Bryngali diseases. The scientists developed a theory. If Bryngali were to mate with humans, the humans would not contract Xenocide, and because of their similarities, Bryngali and humans could hypothetically make half-breed children. But they needed to test this theory out.

Not every Bryngali was thrilled with the idea of introducing their dying species to the violent humans—they were already losing more people every single day, and didn't want to take the chance of war. The anti-human Bryngali wanted to wait for a cure. On the other side of the fence were the pro-human Bryngali. They were convinced that this was the Bryngali's only chance of survival, even if they would be half-breed Bryngali.

After much consideration, the Chief decided that, despite his own doubts, this was the best chance the Bryngali had. And, due to the danger, he also decided that he would be the first to mate with a human. He was old, and had already had fifty children. The main concern was how Bryngali babies would affect human women—the Bryngali fetal development is very different from the human one. The Bryngali males and females can both have children, and can both make children. Thus, it is possible for lesbians and gay male Bryngali to have children together. At least until Xenocide. For anatomical reasons, human men would not be able to carry children, but the gay Bryngali men would still be able to have children by them. Hypothetically, of course. None of this had been tested.

More concerning was the number and speed of Bryngali fetuses. It was common for a Bryngali woman to be pregnant with five Bryngali children at one time. And the Bryngali fetal development was much quicker. Bryngali women were only pregnant for three Earth months, versus the normal nine for humans.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chief Morilen was apprehensive for obvious reasons. This was the first time in centuries he had been involved in any form of alien life-form abduction. And the fate of his entire species was resting on his shoulders. No pressure or anything. Morilen was very handsome—he had gold skin, broad shoulders, well developed muscles, and eyes the color of sapphires. None of that mattered tonight, though. Morilen dressed in all black, mimicking the human clothes as best as he could. His shirt was long-sleeved and hugged his upper body like a second skin. His pants were baggier than Bryngali custom, but nevertheless comfortable. He wore black boots that were as similar to human shoes as was possible on such short notice. He supposed that it would suffice, especially if the human that he chose didn't pay very close attention.

Three hours later, Morilen was in the dark, on the planet surface, waiting for an opportunity to strike. He was standing in the dark alley beside a bar that looked more like a brothel. Human women wearing next-to-nothing were parading in and out of the door. The sign on the door read "gentleman's club," but the men that were arriving didn't look very gentlemanly to Morilen.

Every so often, a human woman would come out of the door, meet a "gentleman" at their car, and fifteen minutes later, the smell of sex would waft towards Morilen as they exited the car. At least it wouldn't be hard to find a woman to sleep with here.

Just as Morilen resigned himself to waiting for a few more hours, a beautiful human woman began walking toward him. This woman was different. She had not met any humans at their car at all that night. And she was fully dressed. She had beautiful red hair, and eyes the color of emeralds. Her breasts were even larger than the breasts of the whores. She walked with confidence, and had an almost defiant air about her. Morilen found himself standing straighter as he watched her. She was completely unaware of him, but was walking right for the alley that he was standing in.

Just before she reached the alley, a human male called out to her. "Hey, Annabelle! Wait!" A human male came running from the club, trying to grab her arm.

"Go fuck yourself, Jacob. I saw you walk out with her. And I saw you get in the car with her. And I can smell her all over you. You are a fucking pig, and it is over. And so is this conversation," the beautiful woman said. Morilen felt his anger start to rise. How dare this "Jacob" mistreat this woman? She was beautiful, and perfect for breeding with.

"Annabelle! Don't walk away from me!" Jacob grabbed Annabelle's arm, and when she spun around, she spit in his face. What happened next was so fast, even Morilen was surprised. Jacob raised his arm to swing at Annabelle, and just that fast, Morilen was behind the human male, one arm around his throat, the other arm twisting the human male's arm past what it was capable, producing a sickening "crack!" sound.

Before either human had a chance to respond, Morilen snatched up the woman named "Annabelle" and was running back to the shuttle that was in the woods right behind the club. In less than sixty seconds, Morilen had a screaming human woman on his shuttle, restrained, and was on his way back to the ship.

"Who ARE you?! WHAT are you?! And what do you want with me?! I'll give you anything you want. Money, my keys, my wallet. Just please don't hurt me!" Annabelle kept up a constant deluge of pleas and bargaining until she finally exhausted herself. Morilen looked down at her calmly and began speaking.

"My name is Morilen. I'm obviously not human. My species has been struck with a plague that makes it impossible for us to procreate. You are now part of a test. I will mate with you. You will have my children. And you will be cared for better than you could ever have imagined. You will be my queen, as humans call it. I am Chief Morilen. And you are now my mate."

Annabelle gaped at Morilen. "You have got to be shitting me," she finally said.

"I am not familiar with this term, Annabelle," Morilen replied as he steered the shuttle toward the ship, which was still at least ten minutes away.

"It means that I don't believe you. This is some sort of nightmare. Or a really elaborate practical joke. Or even if this were real, which it isn't, I'm not going to be your baby-maker," Annabelle babbled.

Morilen smiled before replying. "I assure you that I am not "shitting" you. And I also assure you that this is very real. I also promise that you will enjoy every moment of our time together. More than that, you don't have a choice, Annabelle."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

An hour later, Annabelle was tied down spread eagle to a bed in the center of an enormous room. Every Bryngali on the ship was in the room, looking on with a mixture of excitement and curiosity. Annabelle was screaming at the top of her lungs, her breasts bouncing as she arched her back off of the bed, flailing about uselessly.

Morilen entered the room wearing nothing. His cock was rock hard, and ready to test Annabelle. He was understandably nervous, considering that if this went at all wrong, he was sentencing not only himself and Annabelle to death, but also his entire species.

When Morilen entered Annabelle's sight, she stopped resisting and her eyes widened in terror. She realized that no matter how hard she struggled, this was going to happen, and fell into an almost resigned state of acceptance.

"Annabelle, I am very sorry about how this had to happen. My people deserve to witness this. Their very survival depends upon this working." Morilen spoke softly, trying to calm her.

Annabelle didn't respond, but she began weeping silently. Morilen felt horribly guilty, but he couldn't afford to ease her into this. His species couldn't afford it. He crawled between her legs, and put his mouth to her pussy. He began licking her, preparing her for his invasion. He was rewarded with a soft, involuntary moan. Morilen used one hand to stroke her slit, which was becoming wet with his saliva and her own lubrication. Gently, he probed her with first one, and then two fingers, pumping in and out rhythmically. When Morilen glanced up, he noticed that she was no longer weeping. Her eyes were closed, and her lips were parted slightly. Her breathing had increased, and she seemed to be enjoying herself.

After a few more moments of lapping at her increasingly wet pussy, Morilen positioned himself to enter her with his cock. She didn't protest, and even seemed to be eager for him to enter her. In one smooth movement, he entered her, completely filling her now soaked cunt with his cock. She moaned her appreciation, and her hips thrust up to meet him, encouraging him.

Morilen began fucking her softly, and bent his head to her breasts, teasing her nipples with his tongue and teeth. She met his rhythm with her hips, her moaning becoming louder.

"Annabelle, do you like this? Do you want more?" Morilen lightly bit her left nipple, eliciting a gasp.

"Yes. Morilen, please...I can't stand this...please fuck me. I want it so badly." Annabelle was squirming. Her cunt was now soaked and her hips were bucking, begging for more.

"As you wish, my queen," Morilen replied. He pulled out until just the head of his cock was inside of her, waiting for just a moment before thrusting all the way inside of her. He began fucking her in earnest, pounding her cunt mercilessly. Annabelle shouted her approval, her hips meeting his rhythm, her tits bouncing in my face. Morilen bent his head to nibble on her nipples. With one hand, he cupped her ass, pulling her onto his cock with force every time he thrust inside of her. With the other hand, he played with the nipple that he wasn't sucking on, rolling it between his fingers and pinching it lightly.

"Harder, Morilen! I'm going to cum! Please fuck me!" Morilen obliged her, pounding her tight little cunt with his enormous cock, while at the same time using her ass to pull her into the same rhythm against his own hips.

With a blood-curdling scream, Annabelle began cumming on Morilen's cock, her head thrown back in ecstasy. Watching Annabelle cum on his cock pushed Morilen over the edge, his own orgasm rocking through him. He began spurting his seed inside of Annabelle, grunting and pushing himself deep inside of her as he emptied himself in her cunt.

After his own orgasm and Annabelle's orgasm, he lay still on top of her. They were both breathing hard, both slick with sweat. After a few minutes, Korimo, Morilen's assistant chief cleared his throat.

"Chief Morilen, it's time," Korimo said softly.

"Korimo, it can wait. Give her some time, okay?" Morilen was annoyed with Korimo's insensitive attitude. Couldn't he see that she was delicate? That she was his?

"Sir, I don't think it can. You know the risks." Morilen knew on one level that Korimo was right, but he had become possessive of Annabelle.

"Fine," Morilen spat angrily, "but nobody fucks her. They can taste her. And that...is...it. Are we clear on that?"

"Crystal, sir."

Morilen put his mouth right beside Annabelle's ear and whispered softly, "Annabelle. My people are going to taste you. They won't hurt you. I will be right here the whole time. You will be pleasured. I promise you that. If anyone attempts to cause you harm, their punishment will be swift and severe. Don't be afraid."

Morilen stood and positioned himself beside Annabelle's head. She looked at him with new eyes. There was some fear there, but mostly he saw happiness. She had just had the best sex of her life, and was considerably calmer.

Korimo knelt between Annabelle's legs and darted his tongue out to lick the inner folds of her cunt. Korimo was also very attractive, if you were into aliens with gold skin. Korimo had jet black hair, and eyes the same shade as Annabelle's. The black hair against golden skin and emerald eyes was striking by itself. But Korimo was also built like a human body-builder. His arms were strong, his cock was huge, and he was just as talented at eating pussy as Morilen.

Annabelle's eyes rolled back in her head, and she began moaning for more. Korimo ate her pussy until she covered his face in her sticky sweet cream and shattered in another orgasm.

Annabelle was attended to by every person on board the ship. There were a total of three hundred and fifty Bryngali men and women aboard. Each Bryngali tasted her that night. From time to time, she would suck Morilen's cock as some other Bryngali nibbled on her clit. By the end of the night, she was covered in cum—hers and Morilen's.

The next day, the on board physician examined her and announced that she was pregnant. There were two fetuses growing inside of her womb. Morilen rejoiced, and they returned to his quarters.

"Morilen, I know that I'm in a delicate form, but what does this mean for our sex life?" Annabelle glanced down, ashamed that she had become such a slut overnight.

"Annabelle, not an hour will go by that you won't cum on someone's face or my cock. I told you that I would care for you. And I will. Now come here."

Annabelle crawled across the bed, and lifted her dress, revealing the fact that she was not wearing panties. She began rubbing herself vigorously, and spread her legs so that Morilen could watch. Morilen quickly shed his pants, and began stroking himself as he watched Annabelle pleasure herself. Just before Annabelle came, he stopped her.

"No, Annabelle. You are going to cum all over my cock." Without another word, he plunged himself deep inside of her, until his cock caressed her now-pregnant womb. Annabelle rocked against him, and after several minutes, they came at the same time, and Morilen coated her cunt in his seed. They continued like this for a week, fucking and sleeping in a never-ending cycle.

echa724
echa724
44 Followers