Space Oddity

Story Info
Male astronaut gets pleasant surprise from female android.
1.3k words
4
37.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[In the year 2247, a world government was established. Peaceful religions were still permitted, but religious violence and extremism of all forms, be it Al-Qaida terrorists or extreme Christians targeting abortion doctors for murder, were decreed a global threat. By 2255 the last religious extremists had been exterminated. With the fall of fundamentalism, science progressed rapidly. By the year 2483 humankind had spread to several of the nearest stars. In 2814 contact was made with a super-advanced civilization and a practical Alcubierre warp drive was developed. Running a rocket ship on a preexisting Alcubierre track, the extraterrestrials took humankind into deep extragalactic space to investigate an anomaly. Probes were first used, and it was determined that matter was flowing across a junction of Polchinski membranes into a different universe. A human, Ken Masterson, and a female android, Star, volunteered to be the first to literally escape the universe. This is their story.]

*

I checked my section of the instrumentation, just like I'd done every day for the past week. "Perfect, as always. Any issues with yours, Star?"

Star's gentle voice sounded. "None, Ken. Everything is in order."

"I guess we can quit doing these," I grunted. "The computer will let us know if anything goes wrong."

Star walked over to me. "I'm a lot more than just a computer, Ken."

"I meant the ship's computer, not you," I told her.

"You are correct, the ship's computer will notify us of any malfunctions," Star laughed. Wait... laughed?

"Um, Star? Did you just laugh?"

I felt her arms snake around me from behind. The synthetic flesh felt good against my skin. Since we were never going to leave the ship, neither of us had been issued clothes. "I'm neither computer nor robot, Ken. I have the emotions and desires of a human." Star's lips pressed very lightly against my neck.

I turned to face her. We were mere centimeters apart. "Desires?"

Star parted her lips, and a very human-like tongue came out as she licked them. "Don't you think I'm attractive?"

I paused. "Um... well... I didn't know you were this human-like. I just kind of assumed I would be celibate."

Star's eyes seemed to twinkle. "Assumption, Ken, is the mother of all fuck-ups."

I took a closer look at her. Blonde hair, wavy, shoulder-length. Thick, but not fat, frame. D-cup breasts, nicely rounded ass, strong muscular legs, fair skin. And china-blue eyes. "You do look quite lovely, Star."

Star guided me to the sleeping quarters. "So kiss me, Ken."

"As you wish." I wrapped my arms around her and placed my lips against hers. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, and I returned the favor. We stayed lip-locked for a long moment, exploring each other.

"You're a good kisser, Ken."

"Whew!" I gasped. "So are you, Star. How far does your... humanity... extend?"

Star smiled. "I am capable of lovemaking and can handle you ejaculating within me. The only difference between me and a human female is that I cannot get pregnant."

"If I lick your vagina, will you enjoy it?"

"I will not produce female sexual fluids, but I will enjoy the sensation."

"Are you capable of orgasm?"

"Not in the same sense a human female is. I will not coat you with sticky liquids. However, I am capable of experiencing a heightened pleasure equivalent to a human orgasm."

"Are you multiorgasmic?"

"Yes."

I gathered Star in my arms and laid her down on the large bed with me. I kissed her again, more softly, then moved my lips to her neck. She let out a soft, very human purr.

Encouraged, I laid her on her back and kissed slowly downwards from her neck to the top of her chest. I cupped her lovely breasts gently in my hands and brushed her nipples with my fingertips. Star's shapely body seemed to shiver.

I kissed slowly between her breasts. She wrapped her arms around me. I kissed my way through her cleavage and rolled her nipples lightly between my fingertips. "Keep going, Ken," Star husked.

I moved my mouth to one of her nipples and suckled. My hands started to explore further down her body, first caressing her belly, then her legs. She quivered. I maneuvered my hand to her inner thighs, then to her mound. Her moans increased in volume. I ran my fingertips up and down her slit, then slipped first one, then two inside and began pumping. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" Star gasped. "Yes! I'm... cumming!" Her legs clamped around my hand. Her body shivered violently. Her box spasmed around my fingers. The only thing missing was a gusher of female ejaculate.

When her climax finished and I was able to extract my hand, I looked into her eyes. "You're more human than some human women I've had the displeasure of knowing."

Star smiled. "Thank you, Ken." She gently but forcefully laid me flat on the bed. "My turn to please you."

Star's hand found my stiff member. "Mmmmm," I murmured. Her fingers curled gently around it, and she began slowly stroking. My body shivered slightly.

Star's other hand reached down to find my balls. Her fingertips ran lightly across them. "Nice and tight. I see you've got a full load in there."

"Star..." I panted. My voice stopped as she slipped out her tongue and began teasingly circling the head of my now throbbing pole. I let out a series of lustful moans as she ran her tongue up and down the full length of my shaft.

"You're ready," Star whispered, lying on her back and spreading her legs invitingly. Knowing that she didn't produce natural lube, I applied some Vaseline to my cock before easing it inside her. Star's strong legs wrapped around my hips. I began pumping in and out. It felt better than it had ever felt with a human woman.

"How...?" I whispered, looking straight into the eyes of the sexy android.

Star's sweet voice almost made me blow my load right there. "I reprogrammed myself before boarding to become an expert in sex." She reached her hands up and pulled my torso downwards. Her lips met mine in a tender kiss.

I continued to pump away, my rod seeming to grow inside her. "Star!" I giggled when she released my lips. "You naughty girl!" I sped up my rhythm. By now my balls were aching to release their load.

"Don't stop!" Star gasped. "I'm... ooooh!... cumming!" Her legs locked around me and her box spasmed. Her climax triggered my own. I shot jet after jet of my sperm into her. When I finished, I collapsed on top of her, completely spent.

Star unlocked her legs and with a slow movement, lifted me to the side and placed me next to her. She wrapped an arm around me and placed my head on her breast. I took a long moment to get breath back in my body before murmuring, "Star, that was fantastic."

"Then we should do it as often as possible," Star whispered. "I enjoyed it greatly."

The radio crackled to life. Commander Anderson was in the escorting ship that was scheduled to leave us the next day as we crossed over. "So that's how you intend to spend the rest of your days."

I had forgotten about the live TV feed from the interior he was viewing in near real-time, complete with sound. "It was her idea."

"And a good one," the Commander chuckled. "Best of luck, you two."

The transition the next day was seamless. Much to my surprise, our ship was picked up by another advanced civilization within 6 months. They had the sense, however, to leave us inside the ship and communicate only by radio. And they had daily lessons in human reproduction by watching the TV feed -- sometimes twice daily.