Space Relations Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a flash, Mary's shirt was up and over her head. The ripe oranges that were her breasts were released from their confines. She boldly stepped around the table, only to have the giant start scooting his chair back and away from her.

Mary dared, "I see how you look at me, and I already know what you're thinking, so what gives?"

Thor's face flushed red. "I can't do it and I won't do it. Just leave me the hell alone!"

The big man abruptly got to his feet, as if he might start running away.

"Uh-uh, mister." Mary reached out and snagged Thor's wrist. She started leading him away, but he stood firm. "Move one leg in front of the other and follow me, because you know I'm not strong enough to make you go where I want you to go."

"I'm not going!" Thor shook his big, blonde head.

"Well, then I'm going to climb up on top of you right here in front of everybody, and everybody's going to see us doing it." Mary replied. "So there!"

This threat seemed to shake the giant up. It scared him enough that he cast a nervous glance at the others, before quickly turning away from them. The moment that Thor turned his back, Mary smacked him on the butt.

"March yourself up to that last bunk on the left, mister!" Mary ordered.

Thor gave Mary and her gorgeous breasts one last, hesitant look, before he started climbing the rungs. Mary climbed up right after.

Once they were out of earshot, Washington leaned in closer. "He won't get angry, will he?"

"I don't expect him to." Cruz answered. "Mary and I have been softening him up for almost two weeks now. He's very shy, though, because of this." The ensign held up a pinkie finger. "He has a very small penis. The condition is called micro-penis disorder, or DMGD, diminutive male genitalia disorder. Thor is very much embarrassed by it."

Margo covered her mouth and laughed behind her closed hand.

"Margo, don't be evil about it." Cruz scolded her. "Not every man is born with a horse's cock, you know. Society can be very cruel, just as nature can. We're only trying to make the man feel like a man, because clearly he doesn't feel like one now."

"I guess you're right." Margo shrugged. "I won't laugh about it anymore, okay?"

Cummings stepped into the dining room. "Hey, can we play naked Twister or something? It's getting boring up front. What's that dildo doing on the table? Are we having a party of something? Anybody got any booze?"

"Cummings, will you tell Margo what your biggest insecurity about your body is?" Cruz requested.

"Well, if you have to know, it's my man-boobs." Cummings admitted. "I've always been conscious about them. It's only been recently, and thanks to the help of Cruz and Mary, that I've been able to loosen up enough to talk about it."

"One day, we'll talk about your insecurities, Margo." Cruz looked over at her.

"I don't have any." She denied.

"Oh, yes you do." Cruz countered. "And it doesn't take a psychic like Mary to see what some of them are. I've been inside your bunk, remember?"

"I don't want to talk about this anymore!" Margo's temper flashed.

"Do you want to play naked Twister with me?" Cummings asked.

"No!" Margo made a face.

"Well, will you at least make me a sandwich? So I can take it back up front with me?"

Margo burst out, "Why don't you go and make your own fucking sandwich? I know you don't see the word BITCH written across my forehead. Go grab yourself the fucking loaf of bread, and put the fucking thing together yourself. If you can't do that, just wait until dinnertime like everybody else!"

Accustomed as he was to the cook's stern but usually mischievous attitude, Cummings shrugged and asked, "Well, can you make me a milkshake instead?"

"If that's what it will take for you to shut the hell up, then yes, I have two of them right here." Margo got off her seat. "Take that chair right next to you."

Cummings sat down, only to have Margo come over and straddle his thighs. She lifted her shirt up and over the navigator's head. "Knock yourself out."

"Now that's what I call service!" Cummings said, from beneath the fabric.

Barbie giggled.

"I suppose that now would be a good time to return to the bridge." Washington looked over at his lady. "Would you care to join me?"

The two left the table, leaving behind a solitary Cruz, some heavy slurping sounds coming from Cummings, and a lot of moaning from Margo.

Well, the science officer considered, he wasn't completely alone. There was still that old, cold brick sitting somewhere in the lounge. His last sexual challenge had been against two hairy Worf Amazons. Maybe he was due for another, and possibly even bigger challenge than that.

"Wish me luck, you two." He announced, as he pushed his chair away from the table and stood up. "I'm about to take on the Braxton Bitch."

"Give her a knuckle sandwich for me." Margo said, just before he stepped out of the dining room.

"You wanna feel me up?" Mary asked, using her sweetest, most coquettish voice.

Thor was sitting on the edge of the bunk. His legs reached out like small, bent tree trunks and touched Mary's standing legs. His proximity to the pretty woman had made him so nervous he couldn't bear to look her in the eye.

"You don't understand." Thor started.

"I understand perfectly." Mary replied. "I'm a mind reader, you know. I've known about what's been bothering you for a long time now."

The big man tried to scowl, but he couldn't hold the mask for very long. He didn't feel as defensive as he should have. Thor figured the empath had something to do with it.

He said, "You shouldn't... You shouldn't enter a person's thoughts like that. And you shouldn't manipulate a person's emotions, either."

"Are you really upset about that?" Mary replied. "Some readers can block out other people's thoughts, but I can't. Everything comes at me like a billboard sometimes. Now, if you don't think I'm pretty, just say so and I'll leave."

Thor opened his mouth to say exactly that, but it would have been a lie. Mary was a beautiful woman, even though she was a little too promiscuous for his personal tastes. Well, actually, she was way, way too promiscuous for him.

Mary slapped him on the shoulder. "I'm not a slut, I'm just nice!"

"I didn't even think that." Thor looked up at her, surprised.

"Well, your mind was heading that way." She stated.

Mary looked so sweet, the gentle giant considered, as she stood there with her arms on her hips. The swells of her breasts jutted out only inches away from his face. Her lips were set into a mock grimace and pouting down at him.

"You'll be disappointed with me." Thor finally released the words that he'd been so reluctant to voice.

"You think so?" Mary asked. "Well, let me tell you something, buster. I've wanted to get you in the sack for a good long while now. I've been feeling like this even after I found out what's been bothering you."

"Well, other women..."

"I don't give a shit about other women. I give a shit about you. Too many people think sex is only about the size of a man's penis when's there's so much other stuff to consider. Too often, a person's emotions get left standing on the corner. Now, you've got some other tools to work with, like your hands and your mouth. Why don't put your hands on my thighs, or better yet, why don't you put your hands right on my butt? I'm not going to run out of this room, you know."

Taking a deep breath, Thor reached out and touched Mary's legs, just above the knees. Her legs were warm to his fingers. The big Viking suspired at the realization of having such a beauty at his fingertips.

"You've got hands of stone, mister." Mary said. "And it's going to take you forever to get to first base, even though I'm standing here without my top on. So, this is what I'm going to do. I'm going over to dim the lights. By the time I get back, I expect you to be lying on that bunk and fully naked. You got me?"

There was no answer, but Mary didn't expect there to be any. She took the handful of steps over to where the light dial was located and quickly left them both in the dark.

"I don't hear you taking off your clothes." Mary called out.

A second later, she did. There was the rustle of fabric and the creak of a heavy form stretching out on the bunk.

"Your underwear, too." Mary said.

She sensed the man's hesitation, as he swung his muscular legs out and took to his feet. Even with her holding back part of Thor's anxiety, she still found herself wondering if his insecurities might not overpower her mental abilities. There was a bare inch of resolve as Thor removed that last, critical article of clothing. She heard him getting back onto the bunk. Mary slipped off her boots and took off her pants. The pants she balled up and flung over to where she figured Thor's chest was.

"What was that I just threw at you?"

"Your pants."

"Drop those on the floor." Mary instructed, right before she removed her panties. She threw these over as well. "What was that?"

"Your underwear."

Mary smiled, as a wave of unbridled desire wafted around her. Not curiosity or a simple lust, but real, palpable heat and desire. She might just be able to reach the big guy after all, she thought.

"You can drop my panties on the floor, too. Can you see what color they are?"

"No. It's too dark."

"They're pink." She told him. "What do you think about me standing here naked, and you, lying down on that bunk also naked?"

There was no reply from the blonde giant.

Mary started the short journey to where the man lay. "I'm not going to have sex with you, I'm going to make love to you. Do you understand that there is a world of difference between those two things?"

Mary stretched her fingers out, soon catching the edge of the bunk. She drew her hand across the soft, yet firm mattress until she came to Thor's body. Her fingers drifted over the bony ridge of his lower leg, up and over his kneecap, and further across the man's thick and strong thigh. He tensed, as her fingers found and caressed his stubby length. Mary didn't linger on the spot for too long, as her hand continued crossing past his abdomen, stomach and chest, until it climbed the hill of his chin and teased around the curve of his lips.

Like a shadow, Mary crept onto the bunk and draped her body over Thor's. Her mouth came in close to his ear. "I want your hands all over my body. I want your mouth all over my body. When you're done, I'm going to return the favor. Do you understand?"

There was a single, ragged breath from the robust giant lying below her, before he uttered the simple reply, "Yes."

Over in what passed for a mess hall, Ensign Cummings was achieving markedly better success. He'd managed to remove Margo's pants and set the big woman with her back on the wide table. Margo's thick and pale thighs stretched out past his shoulders, and his face was currently on an intimate basis with her bare crotch. His tongue, well, his tongue was doing all sorts of things.

Cummings came up for air and boasted. "That was known as the Hime-Lick Maneuver. Not to be confused with the Heimlich Maneuver, which is a whole different maneuver."

Margo purred dreamily, if ever such a rough creature as her could be said to purr, let alone dreamily. "What was the one before that?"

"The thin brush stroke?"

"No, the other one.

"The tsunami?" Cummings asked. "Wide approach, harsh tongue slaps?"

"That's the one."

"Should I do that one again?"

"No, let's save that one for later." Margo decided. "I just want you to remember it. Whenever you come in bugging for a sandwich, I'm going to ask you if you want a tuna sandwich, and that's going to be code for you doing the tsunami on me."

"A secret code? That's so cool!"

"I know." Margo lifted her head to look at him.

Out of respect, Cummings stood up and looked back.

She said, "I have a code worked out with Cappy, where if I steal his fries, I have to give him a blowjob. I haven't been able to use it though, ever since he got hitched. You know what I'd really like for you to do now? If you do this for me, I promise you that I'll make you whatever kind of sandwich you want."

"Oh, yeah? You've got yourself a deal!"

"I want you to stick me, good and proper." Margo replied. "With my legs up in the air and my ass exposed, just like I am now, but I want you to use that radio announcer's voice you were using when we sexed up the Worfers."

Alas, due to the heavy soundproofing of the walls, much of what Ensign Cummings blared out has been lost to history. If one were to have put their ear close upon the dining room door, however, a handful of words might have made it through due to their intensity and high volume. They were:

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have penetrashuuuuunnnn!"

12