Space Relations Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know!" The man snapped.

It was the first time he'd lost control ever since the Space Relations had arrived and dropped them off.

"Are we your prisoners?" Braxton asked.

"No, but I have to keep you here for the time being. I must not allow you to leave."

"Then we are your prisoners."

"Let me try to make amends with you." Gar said. "Let me think of something that will make you change your mind about my people. After that, I'll tell you everything. I promise you that, I'll tell you everything."

As the elevator door slid open, Braxton asked. "You mean that you'll tell me everything, but only after my people have had sex with your people?"

Gar looked directly at her. He said, "Yes."

Right after that, he entered the elevator and waved the door shut.

Blue was a petite lady, with short black hair, rounded cheeks and eyes so clear they mirrored the sky. She was as remarkably well preserved as any of the other Wrinkles Cruz had encountered. Her beauty caused him wonder how their species had acquired such a derogatory nickname in the first place. There were slight crow's feet radiating from the corner of her eyes and deeper grooves edging the mouth, evident from a lifetime of smiles and laughter. Finally, Cruz saw a noticeable sag in the woman's heavy bosom. Other than that, Blue might have passed for a healthy fifty year-old woman back on Earth.

"It's time to spill the soup, baby." Cruz told her.

"No, you have to go first." Blue denied him. "Humans lie. My people have known this from the first time when humans tried to cheat our people on Our Other World."

"This is true, humans do lie." Cruz acknowledge. "But how can I trust that you won't lie to me?"

"Because our people don't lie."

"But what you just said could be a lie." Cruz theorized, and sighed. "I wish Mary hadn't gone asleep. She might have been able to help me here. How can I trust that you're not lying to me right now? Tell me a little bit of information, something true, so that I can feel like I can trust you."

"My people were once humans, just like you." Blue admitted.

"But you've become something else now?"

"Yes. We are no longer human, because we spliced into our own genes and changed them. We had to do this because our second sun once passed too close to Our World. Its radiation was so intense that nearly all of us died that time."

"And this gene-splicing made you immortal?"

"Nearly so." Blue confirmed. "I can't tell you anymore because then you'll know too much. You'll have too much power over me and over my entire planet. You and your humans could turn your back on us and let us all die. Or you could try to blackmail us and take the resources and wealth that the other humans have tried taking away from us before."

"But if I plug you, I won't have that power anymore?"

"I don't understand what that means."

"You know, if I give you the hot beef injection?"

"What is that?"

"How can I put this to you? If I take old one eye to the optometrist, I won't have that power? If I wipe my feet on your rug? If I earn my red wings? If I take it out in trade?"

Blue looked at him blankly.

"Okay, in the simplest of terms, baby, if we have sexual intercourse, the balance of power will shift from me over to you?"

"Yes. But only for me and not for the rest of my people."

"You mean we have to screw everybody in the city?" Cruz envisioned the entire planet bouncing on his cock. "Wow, what a visual!"

"Not everybody." Blue countered. "If enough people are revitalized, we can start doing it on our own. We'll be satisfied for many years, until everything starts fading away again. This is what I didn't want to tell you; if you leave us now, we'll all die. The only thing left in this solar system will be two empty planets and the memories we'll leave behind."

"And a man's sperm, my sperm, can put a stop to all of this?"

"For our women, yes." Blue confirmed. "For our men, it is the contact with a woman's inner lubricant."

"You mean the creamy middle?" Cruz asked.

Blue made that puzzled face again.

"Never you mind. Go on."

"We thought we'd modified our genes to the point where they'd replicate themselves, but the radiation from the sun warped them somehow. We can't make our genes return to normal anymore. We've been trying to do this for centuries.

"If we receive fresh DNA from a healthy human, through the simple act of making love, our body will find and use the correct genes from a human, and we become normal temporarily. If enough of us achieve this state, we can pass it on to others of our kind. But more than just the physical aspect, it's also the aura that is created when two people make love together. Our body becomes revitalized by this sensual aura also. It wants to change back into what it once was before we tampered with it. A man and a woman making love together create something new between the two of them. This union that temporarily surrounds the two becomes as a living, powerful entity for a short time. This is what my people cannot do on our own because our DNA has become warped."

Blue's head turned toward the elevators. "I think my people may be looking for us now. If you wish to return to your peers, I will take you to them. I do not wish to be burdened by the fact that I may have doomed my entire race by telling you all of this."

"A bargain's a bargain." Cruz resolved. He glanced around the wide chamber they'd selected at random. It was colored in soft browns and wild yellows. In the center were several tufts of tall or short Savannah grass and a scattering of thin and largely leafless trees.

"There has to be a good hiding spot around here somewhere," Cruz surmised. "How I can confirm if all that you've told me is indeed true?"

With new hope blossoming in her face, Blue grabbed his arm. "Come with me. Quickly!"

Washington opened his eyes, when he felt something heavy and warm on his thigh. He hadn't rested as well as he would have liked, he felt, but at least he'd gotten a few hours in. Absently, he reached down his leg and came across a woman's bare thigh. He was being spooned, he realized.

Mary, he thought, as he felt the sleeping woman move around. A second later, Mary's arm was up around his shoulder. He could feel her perky breasts pressed against his back. Barbie's going to kill me for this, Washington thought. His brown snake was already starting to uncoil in his pants. He'd better get the hell off that bed, he thought, before he did something he might regret later.

Carefully, the captain rolled off the bed. This was more difficult than it sounds because it truly felt as if he'd been sleeping in a cloud. Once he was off, he took a quick moment to stretch his legs out. Next, he walked across the room and exited into the main chamber. The larger cloud he'd seen earlier had moved, he noticed, or maybe it had rained away, but several smaller clouds were still drifting about. He'd hate to be in that room in case a lightning storm broke out.

Incredibly, he saw Braxton hovering at a height of about ten feet up in a flying chair. Below her, several Wrinkles were coming in with pieces of silver, some plain but etched, others encrusted with jewels of various colors. The Wrinkles already had a sizable collection of jewelry set up in a corner of the chamber. Apparently they were still bringing in more of the loot.

"What's going on here?" Washington asked.

"I don't know for certain." Braxton said, bringing the chair down so their eyes were level. "I think Gar's trying to kiss our butts. He said he wasn't going to let us go until we slept with some of his people. Maybe he's trying to buy us off. I don't know about that, but I do like some of these bribes, especially that little silver crown over there. Maybe I will let him take a poke at me after all."

"We can't keep any of this stuff."

"Speak for yourself." Braxton countered. "I'll cite regulations on you if I have to. A gift is a gift. A superior officer cannot force a junior ensign to give a gift back without a reasonably good reason for demanding it, and the demand has to be approved by a council of the ensign's peers."

"Wouldn't you feel like some kind of prostitute if you accepted any of this?"

"What planet are you from?" Braxton asked. "Men have been giving women gifts and crossing their fingers for sex ever since gifts were invented."

"One more word out of you and I'm throwing my shoe at your head." Washington threatened. "I did not get enough sleep and I'm crabby as hell."

"You do sound pretty crabby." Braxton chuckled.

Washington noticed that three female Wrinkles were approaching him, bowing their heads and presenting him with bracelets and jewels. He grimaced, not really wanting their gifts in exchange for a booty call, but not really wanting to cause some kind of chaotic scene with them if he did turn them down. He sighed, knowing there was one sure way out of the predicament.

"They don't call me Boom-Boom for nothing." He said, quickly unzipping his pants and pulling out his thick black rope.

The three women saw what he was holding in both hands and shrieked.

"He is not human!" The loudest one cried out. "He is something else!"

The women ran straight into the elevator, nearly knocking Gar over as he was stepping out. Lora had a little more trouble stepping out, as the elevator was full of banshee howls by then.

Washington gave his back and started stuffing himself back into his pants, when he saw a sudden lurch from Braxton's chair. The former commander had almost fallen over from laughing.

"Both of you must come with us." Gar said, gravely.

The captain and the woman in the flying chair both turned to face him.

"It's your Doctor Love." Gar explained. "He said he's murdered the woman who'd been running the elevator earlier."

"What?" Washington asked in disbelief. "And here I thought things couldn't get any worse!"

Braxton brought her chair down close to the ground. "Captain, jump on my lap."

"Why?"

"Because I want to take this chair into the elevator." She answered. "Hop on!"

Soon the chair carrying both Braxton and the captain hovered into the next available elevator. Moments later, the door closed up and they were gone.

Several male Wrinkles were still in the chamber, although they'd paused when the loud commotion with the women had occurred. The three men were merely standing there, glancing at one another and wondering what to do next.

"The humans are all gone." One said.

"Then do we leave these precious items and go to get more?" A second asked. "Or do we wait until the humans come back and then go to get more?"

"Gar told us to take the items to the humans." The third man said.

"But the humans are no longer here." The first one motioned across the room. "Do you see them here? No, you do not. That's because they are gone. This is presenting us with a problem that Gar did not foresee, is it not?"

"But Gar never told us to stop bringing the items." The third man rebutted. "He only said to keep bringing up the items and to take them to the humans."

The second man had drifted over to the arched doorway, which led into the room where the humans had been resting. He peered inside, before turning to the others. "Look, there is still one human here."

The three older men stared into the bedroom, where they saw the deliciously naked and curvy, and not to mention still sleeping, form of Mary.

In unison, they all said, "Oooooo."

12