Space Station Epsilon 53 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The impact area was outlined by red circles on a display on the visor of his helmet and he directed his suit towards his target. His mission briefing said that there was no internal threat to the station and that he was simply to survey the damage to the plating and decide if any repairs would need to be made.

As he neared the impact area he activated the magnets on the bottom of his boots. His thrusters on his suit pivoted upwards and pushed him back towards the stations surface.

As soon as he was within a few feet of the metal armor of the Space Station his boots pulled him down and connected to the station with a loud "CLANG".

The unknown objects had barely even scratched the paint on Epsilon 53's outer wall. He made a quick recording saying, "No structural damage to report." Then he released the magnets on his boots and pointed his air boosters downward to blast himself back into orbit around the station.

Once he was back on the side of the station where the maintenance air lock was located, he once again turned his boosters upwards to push himself back towards the station.

The AI known as Epsilon had already notified him of an appointment at the Relief Station. He could feel himself growing aroused at the thought of getting off of his work shift and getting all of the tension drained out of him by the gentle pumping of the tube inside the booth.

Albert made his way down the street to his assigned Relief Station. As far as he could tell, the inhabitants were only sent one at a time to the Relief Station.

He recalled that he never actually saw anyone else around when it was his turn to go inside the booth. Yet as he approached the Relief Station he always went to he noticed two women were standing in front of the door.

"Uh, hello fellow inhabitants." Albert said.

He recognized one of the girls as Jasmine. He sometimes got reports from her whenever there was a threat to the life support system. If it was something that needed to be fixed from outside the stations atmosphere it was Jasmine that contacted Albert to tell him the location of the system.

"Hello there." Jasmine said. "Did Epsilon tell you it was time to visit the Relief Station?"

"Well, I don't think I am supposed to discuss when it is my turn at the Relief Station."

"Is that what Epsilon told you?" Angeline asked with a smile on her face.

"Well, I have heard him appear and tell other inhabitants that."

"Then how come he hasn't appeared and told us anything right now?"

Albert looked around. The one time he had seen the Artificial Intelligence appear and warn against discussing the Relief Station it had appeared almost as soon as the Station had been mentioned. The girls had clearly mentioned the Relief Station already and yet Epsilon had not appeared.

Jasmine spoke up this time. "It's because we have already deactivated him. Epsilon won't bother us. Now do you mind if we watch what happens to you in that booth?"

"I guess it isn't a big deal. I don't think the inhabitants are supposed to see each other without our jumpsuits on but if you think it is ok, come on in." Albert said reluctantly.

The thought of going against what seemed like the very way their society had been designed to run worried Albert but the thought of someone watching him inside the Relief Station excited him in a new and different way.

As the three of them stepped inside the booth it was obvious that the Relief Station had only been designed to fit one person comfortably. It was quite cramped inside the changing room so the two girls stepped into the main chamber where the table and the robotic arms were located.

Albert remained inside the changing room where he stripped off his clothes and took one last big breath as he thought about how he had never been in front of another inhabitant without his clothes on.

"It will be no different than the last time you went to the Relief Station." Albert said to himself. "There are just people watching you get a release. It's no big deal at all."

He stepped towards the door to the booth and it hissed as it opened automatically. Angeline and Jasmine stood on each side of the table. Both of their eyes jerked to Albert's body as he stepped into the room.

He looked at both of them and immediately realized they had both stripped off their clothes and were standing inside the booth as naked as he was.

"No wonder we are kept separate from the inhabitants that are like Albert here. These types of inhabitants have a cylindrical device of their own." Jasmine said looking down between Albert's legs.

"Only his device is much bigger than the one on the robotic arm." Angeline said pointing at the cylinder that was attached to a robotic arm that was currently retracted against the wall.

"I doubt it vibrates though." Jasmine said.

"But then again, our fingers don't vibrate and we caused each other to release quite nicely."

"You caused each other to release?" Albert said looking confused.

"Yep. I spent the night at Angeline's living quarters and we did to each other what the Relief Station does to us, only we used our fingers."

"What does the Relief Station do to you? Maybe we could do it instead?" Angeline said looking Albert over from head to toe.

"Well I guess I could lay down and let it do its thing and you guys could see if you could recreate it." Albert said scratching his head.

He laid down on table. All of this attention on him had ensured that his penis was not only hard and erect but was actually twitching slightly to the rhythm of his pulse.

"Ok, Epsilon, I'm ready for a release."

There was no answer. The robotic arms remained motionless as Albert lay there awaiting their magical touch.

"Did you guys say that you deactivated Epsilon?" Albert said staring at the ceiling.

"Yup. Whenever he appeared and told us to vacate the premises, we simply told him to deactivate and he disappeared."

"Well, if Epsilon is gone, I guess that means he can't activate the Relief Station."

Jasmine walked up next to the table and placed her hand on Albert's stomach. "Then perhaps we can be your Relief Station. What exactly does the Booth do to you to cause you to release?"

Albert was getting so aroused he could barely form a good sentence. That and he was embarrassed to explain the goings on inside the Relief Station in regards to his own private parts.

"Well...uh...that, um, that thing over there." His incomplete sentence fell out of his mouth in bursts as he pointed towards the tube on the end of another robotic arm. "That kind of, goes over this part of me." He managed to point at his still throbbing penis as it stood tall over his body.

"Mmmmm, and then what does it do?" Jasmine asked.

"It squeezes around me and starts to move up and down. After a while it gets faster and faster until my body releases."

"It's different from the way the booth causes us to release but clearly our bodies are built differently." Angeline said walking up next to the table Albert was laying on but on the other side from Jasmine. Each girl was now standing on one side of Albert's body.

"That cylinder sure is shaped a lot like this part of our friend here." Jasmine said pointing first at the cylinder that was on the end of the robotic arm and then at Albert's penis.

He now had a little dribble of pre cum oozing out of the tip of his cock as Jasmine pointed at it. "Do you think we could get that inside of us like the cylinder goes inside of us?"

"I have to find out." Angeline said climbing up on top of the table. She brought herself up on the table by hiking one leg up onto the side of the table that Albert's body was not occupying. Then she threw her other leg up and over his body so that once she was on top of the table she was also sitting with her pussy planted on top of Albert's stomach and her legs on either side of his hips.

With her back to his penis Angeline sat there thinking of what to do next.

Jasmine moved back to the side of the table so that she could easily reach over and take hold of Albert's penis right at the base where it was attached to his body.

"Lean forward so that I can stick his device inside of you Angeline." Jasmine commanded.

Angeline did as she was told and as she leaned forward Jasmine saw that her opening now lined up perfectly with Albert's fleshy version of the booth's cylindrical device.

Jasmine kept one hand on Albert's penis and placed her other hand on Angeline's hip to guide her backwards. The head of Albert's cock pressed against the entrance to Angeline's vagina.

"Go slow Angeline." Jasmine said. "His device is way bigger than the one the booth uses."

Angeline relaxed and let her body sag backwards. As she did so her vagina parted and the head of Albert's penis slid inside of her just past his frenulum. Albert let out a sigh as he felt Angeline's body clench around him.

"The tube never felt this warm and tight. And it certainly didn't squeeze and release over and over again like you are." He managed to say as he was trying to catch his breath.

"I'm not trying to squeeze you." Angeline said. "My body just started pulsing and I am not sure why. What does the Relief Station do to you next?"

"He said it moves up and down until he releases. Try moving your body up and down on his device." Jasmine said.

"Oh yeah, I should have remembered him saying that but I can't think too clearly right now." Angeline said.

She started to lift herself up and down causing Albert's penis to thrust in and out of her. She could feel her body parting around him with each push. She felt so full with him inside her verses the booths vibrating device that she didn't even care that there wasn't a vibration coming from Albert's penis.

Albert reached up and grasped both of Angeline's hips with his hands. He began to push her down harder than she was thrusting on her own. With his guidance she increased the pace of her up and down movement and the force with which she pressed her body down on his shaft.

"That's exactly how Epsilon does it!" Albert cried. "This is a million times better though."

"I couldn't agree more!" Angeline shouted. "I'm going to release so hard!"

Albert could feel her moisture pouring out of her all around him. Her body continued to squeeze him again and again with each thrust.

However now it seemed that her body clenched down on him once for every three or so thrusts now that they had quickened the pace.

Albert could feel the head of his cock starting to throb as a feeling of sheer pleasure began to build up throughout his entire penis.

Angeline felt his device begin to quake inside of her and she was suddenly aware of a hot liquid being pumped into her body.

At the same instant her pussy reached the pinnacle of its own throbbing sensations that it seemed to be radiating throughout her person. She collapsed forward as his juices continued to surge inside of her.

As soon as Angeline lifted herself off of Albert a mixture of their juices seemed to pour out of her.

The three of them got dressed in the larger room that contained the table instead of trying to squeeze into the changing room.

The whole thing had been so incredible that Jasmine wasn't even disappointed she didn't get a turn on Albert's device.

She didn't need it right away anyhow. She now knew that all of the inhabitants like Albert had a device of their own and she couldn't wait to get her hands on one of them.

Gihren pointed at the screen.

"You mean to tell me you don't want to do anything to stop this?" He said to the other scientist that had watched the whole event over his shoulder.

The scientist that was standing over him thought for a moment and then spoke up.

"That's the whole point of watching the natural events of a controlled environment. If you interfere too much then you contaminate the data. If we remove the three of them then we are artificially changing the results of our experiment. We set up this control society to see if we could create a way to regulate its inhabitant's sexual urges without the use of chemicals. We thought we could make them crave the 'Relief Station'. We thought we could make them view the 'Relief Station' the way normal human beings view other human beings of the gender they are attracted to. It looks like we were wrong."

"What should I do then?"

"Now that these three have planted a seed of human sexuality. All we can do is watch it grow. The next question we have to ask is this: How long before everyone in this society is seeking out the touch of one another instead of the touch of the 'Relief Station'?"

"So our experiment isn't a total loss?" Gihren asked looking up at the other scientist.

"Oh not even close. Our experiment has simply changed direction. Let us see what happens next."

12