Space Truckin'

Story Info
The ship is heading into dock.
1.9k words
3.89
21.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NavCon to Pony Trecker.

"Roger, NavCon.

"ETA 1615. Dock 8. Confirm, please.

"Dock 8 at 1615. Confirmed, NavCon. We’ve locked on the assigned vector.

"Roger, Pony. Vector lock confirmed. DeckCon will take you in charge in about 35 minutes. NavCon over and out."

35 minutes. More than enough to get in touch with Suzie, Butch thought. He typed in a small "Hi! I’m here" message to be included with the ship’s SpaceMail.

"Pony Trecker to Comcon.

"Roger, Pony.

"Sending 2,63 Mb of SMail. Burst mode.

"Acknowledged, Pony. Receiving 2,63 Mb at my mark...Mark."

There it goes, thought Butch. Just in time. The ship locked to the station and as soon as it was connected to the net, Butch got his answer.

"Sorry, Butch. Not this time. Suzie."

What? Why not this time? He’d always been good to her in the past. Butch understood when, passing through the airlock, he discovered the other spaceships at bay. Five Space Marines shuttles were there, revealing the presence of a dreadnought in the system. As usual, all the feminine personnel of the station had been requisitioned to cater to all the boys needs.

"Folks like us are piece of shit for the station’s officials."

Stewart’s saying echoed Butch’s thought.

"What’s your plan now, buddy?" Stewart asked him.

"Don’t know.

"Me, I’m gonna get some better booze than usual and forget about those bastards for the next 72 hours.

"Mind if I join?

"You bet! Your treat first."

***

Ten hours later, Butch had forgotten about the Marines but some part of his body kept reminding him of more physical matters.

"Shit, man!" he told Stewart, "I need to fuck!

"Why don’t you ask that young bartender, here?

"Come on. Three bottles of fayalin and I’ll still be straight.

"No, no...I mean...I know the guy. Can get you anything...if you got the cash...

"Hum...I didn’t buy Suzie’s presents anyway..."

Butch left Stewart at the table.

"Hey, sonny!" he called, "You got a nice chick for a lonely spacehound?

"You like Manarkans?

"Hell no! Anything more human?

"Nope. Not until the boys leave town in...23 hours."

Butch slammed the counter.

"Holy shit!!"

Everyone in the bar stopped talking and turned to him but Butch’s angry stare dissuaded them to interfere. Conversations resumed.

"Sorry, chief," said the bartender, going back to business.

Minutes passed with Butch still mumbling his frustration at the counter.

"Hello, big shot."

Butch turned around. An average guy in a maintenance crew suit. None I know, Butch thought.

"I hear you wanna go for a ride?" the guy asked.

"Who are you, Mister Clever?" Butch replied.

"Relax, Max. My girlfriend’s in town for a while and she’s not requisitioned. Sounds OK?

"Your girlfriend, hey? Where do you fit, smarty?

"It’s OK with me, pal. Long as I can make some bucks on the side.

"And what does SHE say?

"Wendy? Believe me, she’s an absolute freak. I can hardly keep up. Say...you ever tried zero G?"

Butch laughed.

"Hey! Do I look like a cadet? Of course I tried. Can’t give a jab without bouncing back a mile. Gimme some gravity and I’ll give the works to any girl on this side of Orion.

"Sure you do, fellah. But, what’s the use of getting tired when the girl does all the job? Can you imagine being sucked dry while floatin’ effortlessly? No kidding, zero G 69’s her favourite. So what do you say? 300’s nothing for you.

"200. Because you’re as desperate as I am.

"Gimme five. The Astropalace. Room 309 in 15 minutes."

Butch gave the man the cash and, waving a stunned Stewart good bye, left the saloon.

The Astropalace was on deck 6, sector blue. He took the nearest elevator and walked through sector red. The area was filled with marines, each of them holding a girl close. While carefully avoiding their path, Butch resented their presence and his mood grew darker as he arrived at the palace. Fuckin’ Hell, he thought, that girl oughta be good. Room 309. Butch rang the bell.

"Yes?" a feminine voice answered.

"Hi, Butch here. I met your man at...

"Come in."

The door slid open. Butch entered a small cubicle and the door closed behind him. On the opposite wall was the usual rotating drum of an airlock. Next to it, a blinking "0G condition" sign.

"There’s a locker on the right."

Obviously, the girl was waiting behind that gravlock. Butch shrugged and started to undress. As soon as he was finished, the drum came into motion.

"Come on in."

Butch knew these things but, accustomed to the ship’s artificial field, he’d never been a low gravity fan. He entered the lock and gripped the handles as the drum rotated again. The gravity nullifier came alive and Butch felt his weight fading away. In a few seconds time, his body floated and the lock opened to a large dim lighted room. A whole sphere with a furry covering, a design only disturbed by the door. There was no furniture to be seen, but who needed furniture in such conditions? Butch carefully "plunged" into the room, leaving the drum rotating once more behind him.

"Hello," he said, seeing no one.

"Hello," a voice behind/above him replied.

Butch turned around. The girl was there, but his abrupt move made him roll and he contorted to regain stability. She grabbed his arm and brought him to a stop. When his attention finally shifted to her, Butch felt his heart miss a few beats. A breathtaking sight her naked body was. A floating crown of golden hair, glowing like sunrays through the clouds, surrounded her angel smiling face. She seemed amused at Butch’s awkwardness as she moved gracefully into the air. Her light golden tan emphasised every curve of her body. She had long legs although she was not as tall as Butch. Her pubic hair was trimmed so short it looked like chicksdown that hardly hid anything of her vulvae. Her generous breasts could have easily defied gravity. Under 0G, their tits were pointing at Butch and exerting a hypnotic effect on him.

"Well, big boy, don’t you have some women up there?

Butch swallowed and almost blushed.

"No seven-sector callout like you, for sure," he replied, "Wendy, right?

"If it suits you, yes. I can be any woman you want.

"You’re...just fine."

She smiled and, swimming like she was in a pool, approached him. Butch opened his arms and they locked, her arms around his neck, his around her waist and her legs rose to cross behind his waist. Butch couldn’t wait any longer. He grabbed her nape and kissed her fiercely. Keeping her cool temper, she offered her mouth to his probing tongue. Her lips were fresh and she exhaled a scent of exotic flavours. He left her lips to kiss her face and neck. Her tits were rock hard upon his chest but warm as natural. Her pubic hair was tickling his erect manhood and he could feel the warmth of her snatch radiate on his balls. He grabbed her ass and drove his pole towards her cavern he entered with a long suction sound. Butch was in Heaven. His mind was free from cares, all thoughts directed towards that sweet sheath that suited his dick so well. Hands on her hips, he began sliding back and forth, oblivious to her pleasure. After a few minutes of that treatment, she stopped him with a kiss.

"Wait. Let me do..."

Butch stared, abruptly awaking from his heavenly routine. Then he closed his eyes and moaned like never before. Her pussy was sucking and squeezing his dick like never before. In his imagination, he was drowned in a tropical ocean, his shaft swallowed by a giant anemone. Blinded, he couldn’t see Wendy move but felt her caresses. Her hands slowly slid down his back, down to his crack. Extending one arm, she cupped his balls while massaging his hole with the other. In his dream, Butch was now surrounded by anemones, touching him everywhere, providing waves of ecstasy through his nerves, and building the most powerful orgasm of his entire life. His will for self-control was annihilated and he couldn’t fight against the ejaculating urge he now felt. Ready to blow, he heard her voice in the distance.

"Kiss me, big boy."

He stretched out his tongue waiting for her to capture him and another anemone took hold of his mouth. Strangely, her exotic flavours were gone. Tasted like...blood...but the thought died in the back of his brain as fast as it had appeared, and he abandoned his flesh and soul to her.

***

"Hurry boys!"

The station squad ran in the alleyway, followed by its leader and an upset Stewart, and stopped in front of a door labelled 309.

"Squad One to Central. In position.

"Roger, Squad One. Unlocking...done. Go get it, Sam!

"Roger, Central. Let's go."

Four men rushed into the room and checked every corner before gathering in front of the gravlock.

"Where are they?" Stewart asked.

"In the other room. Seems your friend and our visitor like to fly. You come with me, the lock is too small for three and I need a witness."

Stewart followed the leader into the gravlock. They both grabbed the handles and the cycle began. When the drum stopped, both men stepped out and froze.

"Butch!" Stewart screamed.

"Shookeydah!" the squad leader shouted simultaneously.

Butch, lips still sealed with Wendy's, turned his head towards that familiar voice that was shattering his dream. He opened his eyes and saw Stewart in the distance. He was blurry but it was Stewart all right. What was he saying? Watch out? What for? Butch turned his head back to Wendy. She was as beautiful as ever but something was wrong. A bell, triggered by Stewart, was ringing inside his head. He tried to focus on her head. She was getting blurry too. Strangely, she was not looking at him anymore. She looked angry, staring at the other guy -who?- and spiting like a wildcat. Butch tried to run free from her embrace but she was locking him tight into her tentacles.

"Hey, Wendy! Is there something w..."

Something was wrong indeed and, as his sight became clearer, Butch discovered the true nature of his date.

"No, NO!! Stewart!! A Spacedrac!!! Help!!!!"

Screaming, Butch tried to escape but he was imprisoned from chest to thighs into a mesh of sticking tendrils. The sensuous suction had turned to pain and Butch watched droplets of blood, his blood, take off and float from Wendy’s former vulvae.

"Help!! It's sucking me!! Help!!"

The squad leader was still shouting words in a dialect unknown to the two spacefarers, only to be answered by the creature's growls. Finally, he drew his neutral and shot. The creature uttered a scream of pain that Butch felt like he had been shot himself and they both fell unconscious.

***

"Hey, Butch. Wake up!"

Butch opened his eyes. He was laying on a bed, in the sober whiteness of a hospital room. Stewart was there.

"How you feel now? Ok?

"Stewart! What happened? The Drac...

"It's over, buddy. They got the creep under control now."

Both men remained silent for a while.

"She was...so real!" Butch finally said.

"I know...lucky I could see the scars on the man's neck."

***

"You know what? Butch asked. Fuck the marines!! I wouldn't have been in trouble without them.

"Right," Stewart replied, "but, hey! you know the good news?

"What?

"There was a reward on that bitch. I got dough enough to spend whole week at the Venus Palace. And you're coming along.

"You bet I'm coming," Butch replied, "I got first pick!!"