Space Whore

Story Info
Rita's abducted by aliens.
1.6k words
3.75
66.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita was a woman in her early thirties, shoulder length red hair, and calm blue eyes. She was also very, very tired from a long day of work in a local factory. Pulling up to her double wide, she slipped out of her old beater, and walked up to her door. With a sigh, she unlocked it and stepped inside. Absently, she made her way to her bedroom, shedding her clothes as she went. By the time she was at her bed, she was only in her cotton panties, her full round breast exposed to the slightly chill air about her. It woke her up just a little and she decided she would lull herself to sleep by masturbating.

Slipping off the cotton panties, her bare and shaved pussy feeling the touch of naked air, she rifled through her lingerie drawer and found a pair of black silk and quickly slipped them on. The cool fabric awoke her senses just a bit more as it cupped her warm pussy. She slipped under her comforter, which was also the same coolness, and for the moment, she didn't feel sleepy any longer, she'd been revitalized by the contrast between the warmth of her body and the cooling embrace of her comforter about her. She played her hands over her chest, teasing her nipples to perky arousal before slipping a hand down along her curvaceous stomach. She ran her finger tips over her black silk clad puss lips, sinking her head back into a downy pillow, a cat like smile forming on her face.

A moment later, Rita slid her hand under her panties, bypassing the feel of the silk rubbing against her slit. Her fingers ran slickly over her clit in a quick circle, she wanted the explosive release of orgasm, then sleep, she didn't feel like dragging it out, as delightful as it felt. Squeezing her eyes shut, she lifted her hips, grinding herself against her own eager fingertips. Her release came in a hot, wet explosion of pleasure that radiated through her hips, her stomach, even her breasts.

Wriggling her hips, she delighted in the feel of her moist pussy for awhile, sighing as she brought her fingers to her mouth and tasted the lingering juices from them. She stared up at the ceiling for a long while before, until she felt her self starting to drift off, then she rolled onto her side and brought a second pillow into an embrace, closing her eyes, trying to ignore the fact that she was alone in bed. Finally, she was asleep, dreaming so deeply, she would not remember any of it in the morning...

Three forty-five AM, Rita was still asleep, still hugging her pillow, still lonely... A bright light filtered through the slats of a set of Venetian blinds that hung over Rita's bedroom window. A soft humming came from outside. The light crunch of four landing pads could be heard, then there was silence. None of it disturbed Rita's sleep though, and nothing to come in the next few minutes would. A head appeared through the outer wall of Rita's room, it slipped through the metal and wood as though it were not even there. The head was a widely shaped oval, with two large eyes and only the slightest hint of where a mouth and a nose should be. The eyes were obsidian black, but flashed crystal white against the face's gray skin as it looked at Rita's sleeping form. Rising through the floor, and slipping through the wall, seemingly by thought alone, the being stood seven feet tall, lifting its head tall on its elongated neck. Reaching a thin arm toward Rita, it motioned once, and her blanket peeled away, obviously by this beings will alone.

Smoothing its three fingered hand through the air again, Rita stirred in reaction to it, murmuring in her sleep. She turned to lay flatly on her back, her arms at her sides, unknowingly revealing all of her feminine assets to this being that stood at the foot of her bed. A moment later, in silence, the being lifted its hands and again, in response, Rita's body rose off the bed, as if he physically lifted her. She floated away from the safety and warmth of her bed then, toward the being. Guiding her through the air, it looked toward the wall it had simply walked through, concentrating on it. Again its eyes flashed white, and in response, the outer wall simply rippled, unmaking itself, a three foot by three foot formed inexplicably in the wall and the being guiding Rita's prone body through the air, directed her through it.

Outside sat a small almond shaped vessel, the side of the vessel began to ripple just like the wall of Rita's home had a moment ago. As though it were made of liquid, an aperture formed in the vessel's side and Rita, followed by the alien being disappeared within. Several minutes passed in the cold, silent night as the vessel lifted inches off the ground, only to fly away, straight up, in the blink of an eye.

Nearly a week had passed, Rita was kept asleep by the simple will of the alien who had abducted her. It was best to keep her in stasis until she was required, and now, she was. The alien, which had no humanoid name, was nothing more than an intergalactic pimp of all things, ran a space fairing brothel. Rita was just about to find out that she was nothing more than a... Space whore!

She was alone in a room dressed up as though it were something like a wildly overgrown jungle, only the foliage around her was completely alien. She had awoken only a short time ago, having ran about, confused and fearfully, she finally stopped and slumped down to her knees, she fought the urge to cry. "Where the hell am I?!" She shouted, beating the ground with her fists. Something growled behind her and she froze with a gasp, looking behind her. Standing over seven feet tall was nothing short of a beast man, its skin was a muddy brown, its teeth showing, yellowed and poorly kept as it snarled at her, she felt her heart flutter at that.

Stepping toward her, the beast like man tugged at a strap about its thick waist, letting the clothing that covered its loins fall away. There could be no mistaking this beasts intent, it was coming to have its way with Rita, willing or unwilling. Rita got to her bare feet, and ran blindly away, out of nothing but instinct. She heard a lusting howl chase after her, and suddenly knew how it felt to be a hunted animal, because that was all she was to this creature. Her foot came down came down on something sharp, making her yelp out in pain as she stumbled forward, wheeling her arms to try and keep her balance.

Her forward momentum was ruined as she hopped a few steps, crying in pain as she realized her ankle had been twisted as well. A rough, leathery hand caught her by her hair and yanked hard. She fell of her feet, into the bulk of the beast. As she slunk downward, she felt what was obviously the beast man's cock press against her back. It still had a hold of her hair as it forced her to her hands and knees facing away from it. Another rough hand pressed down on the small of her back and trailed down, hooking its gnarled and chipped finger nails under her panties, she felt them get violently ripped away. A welt line quickly formed around her waist as she felt the beast man sink down behind her, its massive legs on either side of her, using its bulk to eliminate any chance of her wriggling out of its grasp.

She was shaking, her breath was coming out in quivering sobs as she had no choice but to await her impending rape. Feeling the beast press itself against her entrance, she found herself imagining it in her mind, a cock just as rough and thick as the beast itself, the thought made her suddenly wet, despite herself. The beast pushed into her then, and she gasped as her pussy spread out, surrounding length and girth of this animal hovering over her. It was still pushing into her when she felt something else suddenly butt up against her naked anus. "This... This thing has..." She thought as she felt the beasts obvious second cock push unmercifully up inside of her ass. She cried out again at this invasion, feeling a chilly sheen of sweat form along her spine.

The beast man thrust into her over and over, growling as it did, leaning over her body, its hands molesting her breasts, her hips, every supple, soft inch of her, taking all the pleasure it wished from her feminine form, only giving harsh thrusts back. She felt it bite into her shoulder, bite to inflict pain, to hear her cry out. By the time she felt the familiar sensation of the beast man's ejaculation, she was completely unaware of how much time had passed. Grunting and growling as it pounded into her from behind, the hot explosions of alien seed flooded her insides, pussy and anus both as the alien beast howled out its pleasure.

Drawing free of her, the beast stood up as Rita slumped to her side, sobbing as she felt the thick, salty seed oozing out of her, dampening her inner thighs. Her pain wasn't long lived as she felt a sudden inexplicable wave of tiredness wash over her. She couldn't fight it and slipped into its grasp.

The alien who had abducted her came in, collected payment from the beast man and sent him away, turning toward Rita's less than peaceful sleeping form, the alien lifted her with its mind and returned her to her stasis cell, to sleep, and to heal...