Spalding and Cousin Starla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this was okay, since they weren't at his school, mostly biker types, high school dropouts, and construction workers.

But Porky was in most of Spal's classes, and Spalding tutored Porky for God's sake!

Porky was now telling Starla how hard a time he was having with the concept of his friend being enslaved like this.

"Don't be, Porky. Spalding often talks about what a wuss you are, he has no respect for you..."

Damn it, Starla, I told you that in confidence! Spalding thought to himself.

Porky gave Spal a dirty look, but persisted.

"It's just that Spalding and Sterling are usually so macho, telling dirty jokes, talking about sports, girls, the engine on their Alfa Romeo, all that sort of thing."

Porky paused. "They seem like equals, usually."

"Sure" Starla said breezily.

"But that's outside the house. Inside, Spal's not allowed to speak without being spoken to, which is just as well as he has little of interest to say."

Porky and Starla laughed, and Spalding stared once again at the hardwood floor.

How unfair!

Starla and Spalding had had many long conversations about art, Shakespeare and loved feeding each other lines from Monty Python movies and had gone to the "Rocky Horror Show" together as kids.

How could she believe Spal had nothing to say. Such a betrayal.

Still, Spal's cock hardened further, as he thought of the lowly position his pretty cousin had put him in.

And, of course, Starla wasn't finished.

"And yeah, Spalding fellates and gets sodomized by my guy friends and strap-on fucked by the girls I hang out with. He's really hot for the little bitches in my sorority."

Spalding had not really wanted to suck off Porky, who he thought was the consummate mix of nerd and airhead, but Starla had kissed Spal's neck earlier and rubbed his penis, and told him that if he serviced Porky, it would make her so happy.

And then Sterling did the other thing to make sure Spal agreed. Sterling was much more stick than carrot.

Sterling had hung Spal by his pierced nipples (yes, a wire right through the little holes) and he's burned Spal's dick with a cut off electric cord, that was sparking away, until his cousin was shocked into complete submission, and would have sucked off Donald Trump if he'd been asked to.

Of course deep down, Spalding was very excited by his punishments and the humiliation and horror of being forced to fellate a fellow student...

"Look, Porky, Spal's chastity device is waving around. This kind of thing excites him, us shitting all over him like this." Star's voice was filled with feminine contempt.

"Spalding always wears that iron maiden thing on his junk?"

Porky's lovely companion snickered.

Starla snapped her fingers, the French tips gleaming and Spalding and Spal rose automatically, moving closer to stand in front of her.

Spalding put his hands behind his neck, the fingers interlaced.

Would he be taken over her knee for a whipping now? You never knew with Cousin Star.

Starla dipped into her ever-present fanny pack and brought out a tiny key, which she used to remove the various parts of Spalding's chastity device.

Porky watched this with fascination.

"See, Porky, I've unlocked the shell, but the piercing's stay locking the little steel loop in his cock head to the metal ring in his ball sack. Now he can get hard, but he can't really get hard enough to cum, since he's unable to stretch his dick out.

Indeed this was the case, because as Star's lovely fingers toyed with Spalding's tumescent member, the penis was filling with blood, and attempting to shoot forward, but of course...

...it could not!

Spalding's dick was caught in this cruel bow, wiggling and bouncing, the tiny lock enjoining the two metal rings clicking and bouncing.

Spalding gazed into Star's benevolent cleavage, at her full lips and dimpled cheeks.

Starla reached behind to her fanny pack again and brought out a little bottle of Astroglide.

"See, I take Spal into the unisex bathroom at school, and rub his dick between classes just so he doesn't forget about me sometimes."

Star squirted the lube on her tiny palm and began rubbing Spal's dong with speed and enthusiasm.

Spalding felt the intense swell of his growing cock, and the hideous pinch of where the glans was locked to the scrotum. Starla was rubbing and gently scratching her nails around the middle of the shaft, giggling as she watched the evident discomfort on Spal's face.

The humiliation of Porky's presence was horrific, but in a sick way, Spalding fantasized further about being exposed perhaps to the entire study group at school, to being forcibly naked and humiliated in front of his pretty Taxation & Litigation professor, Dr. Lusby.

Spalding remembered when his father had been forced to strip and do his monthly masturbation in front of his secretary, who had dropped by for tea. Spal's mother had told Dad that if he wouldn't jerk off in front of his assistant, he would forgo orgasms for six months...

And Pops had been humiliated but far more aroused!

Think of how the relationship must have changed around Mr. Tyll's office after that!

And of course Spalding would never joke around with Porky again, and never be seen as an equal.

Starla finally unlocked the two rings and Spal's cock stuck out, and she began rubbing it even faster.

"Porky I know you're thinking, what if Spalding blows now? He's so horny and desperate he might shoot all over my nice blouse-"

She idly rubbed her heaving cleavage.

"But Spal's been trained not to cum until he's commanded. His mom, and his sister have started the training...

And so he came to me all conditioned to only cum when I say so."

Starla grabbed the tiny loop piercing in Spalding's scrotal sack with a French tip and swung it around a bit.

"Look how full his balls are. Months without a release."

"Sweet Jesus" mumbled Porky, his eyes popping.

"What kind of a guy would put up with that shit, Starla? I mean, no offense-"

Porky cocked his head,, looking at Spalding with some contempt.

Starla smiled.

As Spalding got harder, he felt an unwilling exhilaration. He hadn't had an orgasm since the end of Summer Session of classes. (It was now November)

That day, he'd shown a good term report, and Starla had driven him to the family beach house. Spalding had been cuffed naked beside her in the car, and she'd rubbed ice on his penis between strokes when not handling the gearshift.

In the back seat, Eunice had been sucking Sterling off as he moaned in full approval.

When they'd gotten to the cottage, Spalding had knelt naked in front of Mother and the rest of the family, and shown his good marks.

And this had been enough to qualify him to jerk off in front of the fam. He'd not, at that time, had a cum since May, and had really enjoyed getting a release as the lady relatives, all fully clothed, had laughed and flicked hot cigarette butts at his waving penis.

Mother had occasionally kicked Spal in the balls as his fist had gone up and down his long neglected shaft...

And Mother's stiletto heels could be quite painful!

But finally Spalding had had a spooge, and then his cousin Templeton, who had screwed up his own exams at Wake Forest U., and would not be cumming

that term, had had to lick up his cousin's sperm.

Tempie had been really angry about this, but it was incentive for him to work harder on his studying with the possibility of cumming at Christmastime!

After which, Tempie's sisters, Camilla, Hetty and Randa had taken turns peeing in his mouth, and then Spal had given each of them an orgasm with his energetic tongue before Mother locked him up once more...

Now, Spalding, having been locked and orgasm-less since late August was getting more and more excited by Starla's enthusiastic hand job.

Star helped a little by pulling off her top, and showing her full mammaries encased in a little powder blue brassiere.

"See, Cuz?" Star leaned forward so her cleavage just slightly grazed Spal's erection.

"Good things come to those w ho wait, although those don't always get to cum."

Her own humor made Star laugh so hard she almost fell off the couch.

Starla turned to Porky, grinning.

"Spalding was a virgin through college, Aunt Rosalie saw to that, but when he came up to law school, before we moved in, he was chasing girls, and finally was about to get laid with a bar pickup-"

Oh, don't tell that story!

Spal sighed. He'd hoped Star could keep this one to herself.

"But with an open, normal girl who didn't slap the shit out of him, Spal couldn't get it up, am I right, Cuz?"

Spalding muttered. "Starla I told you that in confidence."

Suddenly, without moving any other part of her body, Star's shapely leg, covered in fishnets (weren't those cute in denim cut-offs?) swung up and her Jimmy Choo slammed Spal in the nuts, and he collapsed on the floor, moaning.

"No back chat in this house." she said to Porky, smiling.

Starla snapped her fingers and Spalding arose wearily and she returned to her ministrations on his still quite tumescent member.

Porky watched in fascination as Spalding's dick got harder and harder as Starla's nimble fingers did their dexterous work.

Rubbing faster and faster, then letting go suddenly and tickling the sensitive underside of Spal's penis, the girl knew what she was doing.

"You can have so much fun with the frenulum, you know" Starla said to Porky.

She went into her fanny pack and brought out a clothespin.

"You don't have a working washer-dryer?" Porky asked.

"Of course we do. No one uses clothespins for that anymore."

Starla took Spal's glans in one hand and delicately snapped the clothespin on the sensitive underside, just behind the cock head. Spalding squealed.

"This is the frenulum, and it is really a hot point of the dick.

Spal is trained, as you are probably aware from the BJ he gave you, to drum the underside of your dick with his tongue, to make it a more satisfying blowjob experience..."

"The vagina has all kinds of pressure points too. When I was younger, the middle aged woman from across the street would come over and lick my twat, and I'd beat the shit out of her if she didn't do a good job." Starla recalled.

"You are wild, Star."

"Yeah, I get that a lot. How you feel there, Spalding?"

The pain from the clothespin was considerable but as it was on his "Sweet spot" Spal felt a rousing twitch whenever Starla played with it.

He stared down into his pretty cousin's cleavage, getting more and more excited.

"You know, Porky, I can make Spalding lose his erection just by giving him an order, no matter how horny he is."

Starla giggled, an adorable dimple appearing on her right cheek.

"Spal will have to forget about my perky tits and think about football or geometry or waterfalls until his peter goes down."

Starla tweaked the clothespin and Spal yelped again.

"When I order him to go limp, if he doesn't within forty seconds I can burn his penis with a fireplace poker or maybe I'll use the clothes iron on his nuts or something. Aunt Rosalie-"

"I'd rather not hear about that." Porky mumbled.

Spalding was horrified yet terribly aroused by the fact that he would never be considered as an equal by Porky again. He was now just a sissy, a faggot, a punching bag...

"No, I won't do it now." Starla said. "I'm not going to make him go limp by ordering it, but it's a cute trick."

She giggled.

"I'll just do it the old fashioned way." Star grabbed Spalding's testicles and squeezed them, and Spal went limp anyway, and shrieked in the bargain.

Porky gazed in open mouthed astonishment as Starla removed the clothespin and locked her cousin back in his device.

Then, astoundingly, Spal kissed Star on the cheek and went into the kitchen to make dinner.

As if she'd forgotten the entire weird episode, Starla turned to Porky conversationally.

"Speaking of cousins, I am friendly with one of yours, Porky."

"Really?"

"How's your cousin Pauline?" Star gave Porky a big grin. "I just met her."

"Y-you mean my cousin Punchy, who is going through a drag-queen phase?"

Porky gasped. He wasn't aware anyone knew of the family shame. "My grandma was going to put him in a looney bin, but someone talked her into paying for Punchy-"

"You mean Pauline." Starla interrupted smoothly.

"Y-yeah. Someone talked Nana into paying for Pauline's surgery, which we hope won't happen-"

"It'll happen. I met with Pauline and your Nana in Student Counseling. It's for the best."

"That is really freakin' weird. He was such a tough dude until he started going to that damned Student Counseling place at Yale."

"Yeah, then he met me!" Starla grinned.

About a week later, Porky was driving Starla to his house after a date. Porky was thrilled that despite his being a chubby, plain C plus student...this girl liked him!

He was a bit freaked out-

Star did inhumane things to her cousin and had talked Porky's cousin into becoming a chick-

But she was so hot.

And, in a weird way, Porky envied Spalding. He found himself sometimes fantasizing about being kept naked and serving her. He knew he needed professional help-

And probably to stay away from her. But-

Now, Starla was waxing effusively about how much she'd enjoyed their get together.

"I love being taken to dinner at a decent place. You wouldn't believe how often it's Mickey Dee's or Paco's Taco's for me, living with a couple of grubby men. You're a classy prep-school dude, Pork."

Porky smiled and pulled his little red Miata into the driveway of his house.

This was working out great though-Star was such a beautiful woman!

Porky had gone through a lot of girls recently, and had just broken his engagement to Arietta, his fiancée of nine months.

After Arietta, there'd been five or six three week relation-shits and then he'd discovered Starla.

This was the first time he'd gotten her to come to his house.

There had been a few necking sessions in the car after dates, but hopefully Pork could close the deal tonight and suck on those marvelous tits.

Now, Starla and Porky got inside, and he grabbed her and began kissing her neck in the foyer.

Suddenly, by accident or on purpose, he felt a sharp elbow in his stomach, and fell back.

But Star was smiling. It must've been an accident.

"Slow down, big boy. I guess you want to go in the bedroom and fool around, but you know I'm kind of a slow-to-bed girl."

"Sure, Star, but we've been going out for almost a month now." Porky protested.

"I know, but I think you're too sex obsessed, my friend.

They sat on the couch and cuddled and kissed for a while, and then Starla whispered. "If you have a condom, we can go in the bedroom now."

Star's red nails were casually passing over Porky's emboldened crotch and he was about to get up, when suddenly, he felt himself changing the subject.

Astounded, Porky heard himself say,

"You know, Star, I bright this up a lot, but I find your relationship with Spalding to be so interesting, almost compelling!"

What the hell was wrong with him? He could be taking her to bed, not talking about kinky weirdness!

Star smiled at him. She kissed Porky's neck and then paused, and her nipples seemed to harden under the shift. Porky wondered if she was wearing a bra.

"So, Porky are you asking me this-let me re-phrase as you law types say-does your fascination with my thing with Spalding have anything to do with your request to Haley Fothergill to spank you last year?"

Porky looked startled. He'd forgotten all about Haley, a pink haired waitress at Paco's Taco's. Jeez, that girl has a big mouth.

Starla giggled, and Pork got very red.

He wiped his brow and trembled a bit under Star's steady gaze.

He watched her boobs go up and down in the scoop neck as she breathed looking as if she would break out laughing.

"I-I was in a kinky mood with Haley, I guess maybe, but-"

"Haley told me she tied you up on the bed, a big, sexy guy like you, Porky."

Porky mumbled something.

"Babble babble. Porky, I'm getting a little thirsty."

"Oh, sorry. an I get you a drink, a beer maybe?"

"How about a Cosmo? You made fabulous drinks when you bartended at the Christmas party."

"Okay. I'll see if I have the ingredients."

"Go get me the drink, and bring it to me, but take all your clothes off first."

"Uh, Starla-"

"That was an order, not a suggestion. Scoot!"

Two weeks and five dates later, Porky was once again bringing Starla a Cosmo and yes again, stark naked.

The first night had been terribly embarrassing.

Pork had been very uncomfortable especially when Star had made him stand in front of her as she lounged on the couch, fully dressed, sipping the drink and laughing at his involuntary erection.

She'd made non-stop commentary.

"Wow, Porky, you're six four, but not much size down there. We should call you Dinky"

"You ought to ask your cousin Pauline to give you a garter belt and stockings, you have the legs if you'd shave them."

It had been really agonizing that first night, but also kind of hot.

Porky had thought, foolishly, that Star might disrobe as well, but instead when she'd finished her drink that first evening-

She'd gotten up, kissed Porky's cheek, her fingers brushing his hard cock, and then she'd left.

"You have a ride home?" Porky had asked, astonished.

"Sure. I just texted my boyfriend Javier, who is a landscaper at Yale. He's waiting outside, and he texted that you have zits on your ass."

Star giggled at Porky's expression.

"Javier has binoculars in his car, and this really is a big picture window here in the living room."

After Star had departed, Porky hadn't bothered to dress. He'd sunk to his knees, and masturbated to about five orgasms, thinking of his humiliation, and imagining Starla and Javier laughing at him.

Porky thought of what it would be like to be jacking off while the cute clothed couple sat in the corner and threw empty beer cans at him. Imagine being forced to wear red nail polish and have mousetraps on his nipples, and kneeling on sandpaper as he jacked-

What the HELL was wrong with him?

He had to stay away from her. But of course Porky had called Starla again, and they'd done dinner, a movie, and then back to his house, where once again, Star had ordered Pork to strip down and bring her a Cosmopolitan.

This time, Javier had been busy, so Starla, after enjoying her Cosmo while Pork stood miserably in front of her...

Suggested Pork drive her home!

Porky was terribly disappointed that she still wouldn't take anything off and then he was horrified when Starla had told him not to dress for the ride home.

They'd gone out to his car in the dark, and Porky had driven her home, yes, totally nude, praying he wouldn't be stopped by an energetic state trooper.

Starla had toyed with Porky's prick a little, which of course fucked with his steering, but then she'd taken ice from her Cosmo and "calmed him down".

Again, a quick peck on the cheek and she jumped out of the car and gone in the house.

Porky had been humiliated and aroused, and before he'd pulled out to go home, he'd seen Sterling take Spalding, also naked and on a leash, out of the house so Spal could lift his leg against a tree and do his "business".

The ride home had been agony, and Porky had had to wait for an old couple to walk all the way down his street before he could exit the Miata and run in the house, nekkid as a jaybird!

On the third date, as poor, naked Porky had knelt in front of his Cosmo sipping quasi girlfriend, Starla had run her Capezio heel up and down his stiff cock.

She'd tied tinkling bells to his nutsack and encouraged Porky to jog around the living room, as Javier honked from the driveway.

Porky really had to get curtains for the picture window!