Spanish Contract: Jeff

Story Info
Colleagues feel the heat on business trip.
5.6k words
4.45
34.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktox
ktox
5 Followers

Author's note:

It has occurred to me reading submissions that what the reader gains from the piece often depends on the point of view that it is written from. I have written this story from both the male and female viewpoint, the two stories are in some ways complementary. For the alternative version please read Spanish Contract – Venessa.

Spanish Contract – Jeff

Jeff sat across the boardroom table, folding his documents into his briefcase in anticipation of the meeting coming to a close. In reality he had little to do during the course of the three days. He was there primarily because he knew the product inside and out and he spoke a little Spanish, but the clients conducted the meetings in perfect English and what sticking points there were had been legal and contractual, and Venessa had ironed these out.

Prim little Gill was typing away into her laptop, she had been a study of concentration, not wanting to make an error to allay any accusation that she was not a valuable part of the team. The thought that she had used her influence as the Managing Director's daughter to wrangle a comfy vacation had crossed everyone's mind at least once. Gill rounded off the last of the minutes and Venessa leant back with a polite smile on her face. You did not have to speak Spanish or English to recognise a triumphant smirk lying behind it. Whether the Spanish gentlemen were not used to dealing with businesswomen or whether it was just this particular businesswoman, was not clear, but they had yielded on most points and the contract had been settled very much to their detriment. Venessa stood and shook hands, Jeff followed suit and Gill clicked the laptop shut. They were done, and with the return flight not booked until Friday they had a couple of days to kill.

*

Venessa tilted the front car seat all the way back as they drove to their rented villa, Gill shuffled over in the back seat to prevent herself from being squashed.

"Did you enjoy that?"

It wasn't clear immediately who she was talking to, so Jeff kept concentrating on the road. Venessa shifted her long slim frame in the seat, loosened the top button of her blouse and rolled the window down a fraction.

"It was a good experience", Gill piped up from behind.

"They should have sorted themselves out, they were not prepared for us. If I was working for them..."

"We wouldn't have the contract." Jeff finished.

Venessa laughed and closed her eyes. She rolled the window back up.

"That's just letting more hot air in. We'll just have to sweat it out."

*

Jeff let them into the villa. The shirt was sticking to his back from the car ride back, so as bags and briefcases were dropped in the hallway he made his way to his room. He dropped his clothes on the bed and slipped a pair of swimming shorts on before heading back out, through the open plan living area and kitchen and out onto the veranda. The pool was still with barely a breath of wind to ripple the surface. It had been unused since they had arrived, the late hours of the first days saw to that. He dropped the towel on the edge before diving in to break the still surface. Swimming had been his thing once and his muscles responded well to the familiar strokes that used to keep them so toned.

After a few laps he heard the slap of two flip flops coming out to join him. Gill's towel joined his at the poolside, she had changed into a black bikini which contrasted against her pale skin. She edged her way into the water down the steps.

"It's cold!"

The water was warm enough, it was the steamy early evening that made it appear cool.

Gill's bikini seemed a size small for the extent of her curves, but she splashed in before Jeff had a chance to fully assess the situation. which was probably just as well. Gill was no catwalk model, but in a company with so few women, her presence walking up and down the offices always created a stir, and a few ill advised comments from married men who should know better.

Gill swam right up to the end where Jeff had rested. As she arrived she brushed past him grabbing the edge of the pool with both hands before wiping her long dark hair away from her face.

Jeff wanted to say something to break the tension but he realised that he stopped himself, he realised he was the only one who was tense.

"I learnt some Spanish today, from the waiter at lunch." Gill said.

"Those guys? Make sure you know what it really means before repeating it in front of anyone."

Gill giggled.

"I thought you were cooking tonight." Venessa's voice cut the air. She stood in the open doorway a thigh length robe covering her swimsuit.

"Are we not going out for a celebratory dinner?"

"You did say you'd cook." Gill added.

"All that fussing around in the market this morning, we want to see what the chef has to offer. Besides I am not driving all the way back into town." Venessa finished.

Jeff swam over to the shallow end and stepped out. As he cleared his eyes his towel was thrown over his head.

"I will be marking it out of ten. For taste and presentation." Venessa grinned and strutted of to one of the loungers.

Jeff dried himself off, and headed for the kitchen. He fetched the bits and pieces from the refrigerator and laid them out on the worktop. He stopped for a moment. He wanted to see what Venessa was wearing under her robe. She was out on the road most of the time, so she did not create the impression in the company that Gill did, but she was the more classically beautiful. She was tall and slim, if she was past her best in her late thirties it was hard to imagine how good she used to look. She obviously looked after her self, probably had a strict diet and exercise regime to keep that feminine shape even if her close cropped blond hair spelt business. However her general demeanour of ruthless aggression soured the overall picture.

He wouldn't have to move far to catch a glimpse, the patio doors gave a panoramic view, but Venessa had moved right down to the end. Jeff stuck with the vegetables, he didn't want to seem like a pervert, even if the thought of what might be outside was killing him.

He started to chop away.

*

The meal came and went with only a few barbed comments about its quality. At the end the plates were clear and two empty bottles of wine stood on the table with Venessa off to get a third.

Gill had not changed after swimming, she had thrown a summer dress over her bikini, and now she was preoccupied, twiddling her fingers through her tousled hair. Venessa had changed, she had come back through the villa wearing her robe so Jeff had missed out. After a shower she had put on a pair of light cotton trousers that were tantalisingly translucent and a short purple blouse.

"There's nothing to do." Gill complained.

"You should be relaxing," Venessa returned, refilling Gill's glass before placing the wine on the table, "you're on holiday".

"Let's play a game."

"I spy?" Venessa said drily.

"I have some cards."

Gill got up and headed off to her room. Venessa turned to Jeff.

"Fancy a game of snap?"

Gill returned, cards in hand.

"What shall we play? What does everyone know how to play?"

"Know how to play poker, Gill?" Venessa asked.

"Sort of."

"I'm going outside for a minute," Jeff said, "you explain the rules to Gill". Jeff got up and walked across the tiled floor and out towards the pool. It was still close, oppressive outside, he thought about the upcoming game. Gill seemed to be drunk. He was hoping it didn't get out of hand. But maybe he wasn't hoping very hard.

When he returned the dishes were in the kitchen and a pile of dried pasta shapes were lying on the table.

"What are these?"

"Our chips. We have twenty each." Gill replied. "We are playing five card draw, no wild cards." She continued like a pro, and proceeded to deal more or less five cards to everyone.

The game was light hearted, and although Jeff had previously been in on some serious poker evenings he was not paying too much attention to what was going on, happy enough to lose so as not to spoil the atmosphere.

Soon enough Jeff was down to his last four. Gill, whose command of the rules of the game had been intermittent, had two more pieces of pasta left and Venessa with enough to make a meal for two. She had been playing pretty hard true to character.

"I'm nearly out." Gill said. "I want some more."

"You can't just have more." Venessa sounded stern.

"Oh." Gill seemed taken aback.

"I say we make some rules about buy-ins. For a bit of fun. From now on if someone is out of chips they have to buy-in with a piece of clothing for another twenty pieces. So people don't just fold, the worst hand has to pay ten bits anyway whether they were out before the change of cards or not."

It all seemed very organised. Venessa had probably done this before. She had been talking all the time to Gill, but had been looking mostly at Jeff.

"If you want to call it quits now Gill..." Gill shook her head.

"Do you want to call it quits, Jeff?" Venessa asked.

The thought of seeing the boss's daughter naked was very tempting. Too tempting to turn away now.

"I'm good."

"Where are my twenty chips then." Gill stood up and dropped her dress down to the floor with a wobbly wiggle. She was only as covered as she was in the pool, but in this environment the effect was a whole lot different. Venessa handed over the pasta and started to deal.

"Ante up."

With the stakes literally raised, Jeff took stock of his own situation. Gill's impending nudity had taken his eye off the ball, and he realised that after the two piece ante he only had a couple of bits himself and perhaps worse than that he had only two items of clothing on. He was still wearing his swimming shorts and on top of that just a t-shirt. He was regretting not taking this a little more seriously from the start.

He picked up his hand. He held KK862. A pair of kings might turn things around.

"I'll have twenty". He stood up and drew the t-shirt over his head. Gill whistled badly.

"On the sofa". Venessa pointed and Jeff threw it in that direction.

"I'll bet ten." Jeff was in.

"I'm calling." Venessa pushed her pieces forward.

"Me too." Gill said.

"Four." Gill slapped her cards forlornly on the table. Jeff though that would at least cost her another ten bits. The top would be off soon.

"I'll take two." Venessa exclaimed. "Going to lose the rest soon Gill."

Jeff looked over at Gill. The thought was already in his head. She stuck her tongue out at him.

Jeff dropped the change and picked up another three cards, K3J. Three kings. At least this was a hand that could get him back into the game.

"I'm raising ten." Jeff expected that to be the end of it. With his increased stash and Gill probably losing most of the time, he would be able to mount a comeback.

"Ok," Venessa paused, "I'll raise fifty."

"What? I don't have fifty."

"Well you know what to do then. Unless you want to back out."

He couldn't believe he was going to get naked in front of his colleagues. He stopped to think about how drunk he was. He wasn't very, was he. He wanted to back out, but he was also excited about the prospect of getting naked in front of the girls. A desire he had never felt before was confusing his normally rational thinking.

Gill was sitting up.

Venessa leaned over the table, the blouse revealing a hint of cleavage. This distracted Jeff still further.

"Take off your shorts."

Jeff put his cards down, hooked his thumbs into on the sides and pushed his shorts to the floor.

"Satisfied?"

Venessa smirked. "With that thing?"

"Ha ha." Jeff sat, "I'll call."

Jeff was naked now, it was too late. At least he would be back in the game, he thought. Maybe there would be a chance to see a little more of Venessa.

"Problem is, Jeff, that the shorts only get you twenty."

"You can't raise people off the table." If he had been more interested in the setting up of this game he might have sorted these loopholes out.

"Rules are rules. But perhaps there's something else."

What did she want, real money?

"We'll give you another twenty if you promise to jack off for us if you lose."

He couldn't believe what she just said. Gill sat looking at Venessa with her mouth literally hanging open. Only after five seconds of silence in the room did she close it into a big grin, which she then covered with her hand.

"No way." Jeff's protestations sounded thin. He really wanted to do it. Going back to work next week already seemed like an impossibility. "That's worth way more than twenty. If I promise to do that, you have to give me enough to get you to strip naked." Venessa now looked unsure. She looked at Jeff's hand lying on the table, then back at him.

"Ok, forget the chips, if you win I'll strip. If you lose we get to see the show."

"Deal." Jeff turned over the kings.

Venessa turned her hand over. A king high straight. She stood up, poured herself a glass of wine and moved over to the sofa. "Coming Gill? This is going to be good."

Jeff could not believe it. She had taken two cards and filled a straight? That didn't add up at all. If he wasn't already hardening in anticipation, excited by displaying himself, he might have accused her of cheating.

"Stand just there," Venessa indicated a position a few yards in front of the girls, "we don't want to get splashed."

Jeff stood where he was told. He was already hardening under their gaze.

"Anytime you're ready." Venessa said. "It looks like you are nearly ready now."

Jeff moved his hand down slowly to his cock. He started to work it up and down. It did not need much bidding, and was fully hard in a matter of seconds. Gill was staring at it, transfixed, she was huddling towards Venessa as if she were watching a scary film. Jeff began to worry he was going to come too fast, he almost laughed out loud when this thought entered his head, on top of the whole situation he was now worried about performance. He started to slow down.

"Tiring already?" Venessa put her arm around Gill. Her hand rose up the side of the girl's body and came to rest under the bulge of her bikini top.

This was too much for Jeff. He came hard and fast and didn't care where it was all going. It seemed to go on for ever. At last he let go and took a big, long, deep, breath.

"All over so soon".

Jeff was bent double, his hands on his knees, sweat dripping off him. It was the most intense orgasm he had ever had.

"Let's go outside." Venessa got up and led Gill towards the veranda.

"Do clean up Jeff," Venessa stopped and turned her head, "That includes the washing up."

*

The next morning Jeff sat on his bed. He was in denial about what had happened last night. It got out of control so fast, from a friendly game of cards to his show. He did not know what to do now, they were flying back tomorrow. He picked up his shorts, then threw them on the bed and walked out naked. He figured the best chance to recover some dignity was not to be humbled by it all.

He went outside, the sun was already pretty hot, and he took to the pool and churned out the laps. He had completed a full twenty before he sensed someone else out there. He turned once more then paused at one end. Gill was standing in the doorway dressed in the same bikini she had on the previous day.

"Would you like a drink?" She said eventually.

"Thanks."

She went back inside.

Jeff turned another couple of laps, before she returned a long glass of orange juice in each hand.

"Leave it by the lounger".

Gill moved across and placed the drink next to Jeff's towel, then took her place on the lounger next door. At some point Jeff would have to get out. He kept swimming while he thought it over. A couple more turns and he walked up the steps trying to look as natural as possible. He moved over towards Gill, took a sip of his drink and lay out on his back and closed his eyes. The sun on his naked body felt fantastic and the boss's daughter lying within touching distance was the icing on the cake. He could pretty much kiss his job goodbye anyway so that problem had gone.

"Do you always sunbathe naked, Jeff."

"No. But after last night I don't have anything else to lose, do I? At least I can go back with a nice all over tan."

"Tan lines are a pain."

He squinted over to Gill. She was shuffling around apparently trying to get comfortable and after a couple of revolutions she lay on her front. Her face turned towards him. She loosened the tie on her top and let the straps fall away. He could just make out the bowl of her breast squeezing out to the side, before he closed his eyes completely.

The morning passed. Gill took a few turns in the pool, carefully refastening her top on each occasion. The heat rose through the morning. No sign of Venessa. Jeff took a couple of turns on each side, the sun painting him all over. Gill reset herself twice, each time reapplying a coating of lotion, with long deliberate strokes. Jeff watched each time, trying to be discreet, but all the time feeling that she was watching him as much as he was watching her. He had been half hard all morning, which was good, it made him look a little bigger than he really was.

An hour and a half of sitting next to her was all he could take and he stood up.

"I'm going for a run."

"Like that."

Jeff laughed. He headed back inside grabbed his shorts and a t-shirt, slipped on a pair of trainers and was out the back and down the steps.

The Villa was tucked up in the hills, the paths were twisting and indistinct but he felt like he could run all day. He needed a release, he put in mile after mile but it wasn't enough. He broke from the path took a hundred yards of thinly wooded terrain under his feet and stopped. He pulled his shirt off, it was soaked. His shorts followed. He even took off his shoes before sitting down on the grass and then he masturbated furiously. Running his other hand over his glistening torso. It didn't take long, and he lay back and soaked in the sun's rays.

When he returned he wondered if anyone had taken his naked lead. He imagined jogging up the back steps to see Venessa and Gill oiling each other over. Everywhere.

Not wanting to appear a voyeur, he made sure he made a lot of noise to warn of his approach. When he mounted the stone steps to the veranda only Gill was out. She was fumbling around with her top which was just about on.

"Venessa's taken the car into town." She said.

"Fine."

Jeff moved inside, as he walked past the young girl he noticed her bikini bottoms were askew and there was what appeared to be a label, sticking out the front. If he had found them both naked he didn't know what he would have done about it. He was too tired for another run.

*

Jeff stayed inside most of the afternoon, his earlier bravado had been largely expended. Gill popped in for lunch. Jeff stayed in his room. He thought about reading but he kept having to turn the pages back to find out what had happened and in the end the book hit the bedside table. He was in the kitchen when Venessa returned late in the afternoon.

"Hello, Jeff. After your performance last night I thought I would return the favour." She deposited a large bag on the worktop. "I'll cook dinner, tonight."

Jeff took this as his cue to leave, and he returned to the pool pounding out a few more laps.

He changed this time before dinner, it was the first time they were all together since the previous night. Jeff thought Venessa was suspiciously quiet, but the wine was going down just as easily.

Meal over and table cleared, Gill broke the tension.

"I think we should play another game." She flicked her eyes between the other two to see their reaction, a mischievous grin on her face.

"I think we've had enough games for this trip." Jeff said.

ktox
ktox
5 Followers
12