Spanish Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned back but walked slowly. She couldn´t believe what she just had done. But it felt heavenly. She was sure he was one of these gigolos the travel agency representative had talked about.

She loved walking along the beach. She saw a couple totally nude in a shielded spot and got tempted to get rid of her thong too but didn´t had the courage. But when the front triangle of the thong got out of place and the string disappeared in between her labia lips she let it be. She was sure that her puffy lips showed and loved it, feeling secure because she was still wearing the thong.

She took another route on her way back, a route where more men lay in the sun. She walked as slowly as before and rewarded each nod and bow with a sweet smile. She stopped now and then looking around pretending to get her bearings but it was only to show off turning around when looking.

Suddenly she jumped. There was a stinging pinch in the most sensitive part of her buttocks, the place on top of the inner thigh where the ass starts to form and where the skin is thin and soft. She turned around and saw a hairy man, not a gigolo type. He got scared but calmed down when she flashed her sweetest smile at him. No, she didn´t mind getting pinched knowing that it was a token of admiration the big smile told.

She walked on and saw her husband a bit further on. She took a route that brought her to come up to him from behind. She stood a few paces away watching him for a while without him knowing it. He was busy watching the women walking along the beach or lying down. To her surprise she still didn´t get pissed off which she normally would have. No, she generously allowed him the lovely sights as she had done before.

She turned and went around approaching him from the beach side. As she had hoped he saw her and his eyes were glued to her body when she walked towards him. She stopped just before him and stood erect with her feet slightly apart. He took all of her in and she got utterly delighted when his eyes widened at the sight of her nearly naked pussy. And she got even more pleased when his snake bulged in his trunks-

She lay down at his side telling what a nice walk she had had. She tried to calm down and settle in the sun but there was an itch in her body to show off even more.

After a while a woman who lay a little to the side of them sat up on her knees. She was topless but she moved so carefully that her boobs hardly swayed. Suddenly she bent forward to rummage in her basket. To avoid toppling over she spread her knees giving them a nice sight when first her crack opened and then her slit. The band in her thong shielded the most essential. Elisabeth looked at her husband and laughed throatily when his jaw dropped.

I would certainly look better than that, she thought when the woman lay down again. My boobs are bigger and my thong is smaller. She smiled inwardly thinking about how she would look. Suddenly it downed on her that she actually was planning to do it. All of a sudden she felt totally careless and without restrains. She didn´t understand it really but thought that it had to do with being abroad where they know no one. The feeling was enticing.

She looked around to locate interesting males. She became amazed when she realised that she actually was staging her show off. She got very pleased finding lots of males all around her.

She hesitated but just for a second before pure lust made her to slowly rise and then sit on her heels. She stretched her back pushing her heavy boobs forward and made them bounce. She looked around. Yes, she already had caught the attention of several males.

She fiddled with the straps of her thong adjusting it until she felt that the string going down the crack of her ass was in place.

She bent forward to stand on all fours. Her ample boobs now hung down and she made them swing. She felt the nipples harden from the knowledge that several men now watched not only her boobs but also her ass. She kept her thighs well together knowing that her ass looked good in that position. Well, she thought, just wait, there is more to come. But she let them wait getting very excited from being watched. She felt her labia swell. Time to start the show, she thought.

She started to ease her knees apart. After a few small moves she felt that the thong had to be adjusted. She tugged discreetly at the material until she felt the tiny string slid in position. Her labia swelled even more and she knew that her slit was moist. She moved her knees further apart and one last tug made the string disappear between her engorged pussy lips.

She looked around to get the reaction. She became very pleased when she saw that she had the attention of several men behind her. She even met the eyes of some of them and cashed in smiles and nods of appreciation. She moved her knees further apart and lowered her upper body until her nipples touched the sand. She got an idea and straightened up. She put some saliva on her finger and wetted her now erect nipples before lowering her upper body again. She rubbed them lightly in the fine sand. It felt lovely with the rough sand on them. She eased her knees even further apart and that was as far as they would go in this position. She got aware of that she also wriggled her ass. It was her body´s own decision. But it felt great although it wasn´t planned.

She stayed on her knees much longer than she knew was appropriate but she didn´t care. But when her husband turned towards her she sat back up on her heels looking around. Several men acknowledged her performance with big smiles and bows. She felt great and lay down. This time she spread her legs for those passing in front of her. She put a towel under her head to be able to watch.

She got rewarded. Many men casually let their gaze drift over the women lying on display and many of them startled and slowed down when they noticed her spread thighs and what must look as a naked pussy. She noticed quite a few coming back strolling past slowly with swellings in their trunks. She felt completely unashamed and very lewd.

She lay like that letting the sun and the stares heat her inner thighs. Eventually her husband woke up and suggested that it was time for something to eat. She reluctantly agreed and made a great show of collecting her things and getting on her feet.

Hand in hand they strolled along the beach. She carried the bra in her hand until just before she entered the bar area. She got an idea when she passed a beach shop. After lunch she was going to look for a new bikini. One that was even smaller than she was now wearing. Maybe one of these string bikinis? The thought made her pussy to twitch.

12