Spanish Seed Ch. 03

Story Info
He visits a doctor but the examination turns weird.
3k words
4.47
97.6k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: A Healthy One

I stared at the steaming mug of coffee on the table beside me. I had barely seconds to drop in the little white seed from out of its packet in my wallet into the rapidly cooling drink before the doctor came back from whatever it was she was doing at the front desk. I had come to this clinic to get a perfectly normal medical check up to see if this black seed I swallowed was doing anything strange to my body beyond the smell of lilac around my neck region, which had increased during my encounters with Janine and Mei. But the doctor at this clinic, which I had never been to before, was a woman. She had asked if I wanted a male to do my physical but I declined, not thinking much of it. I had been more concerned about my own wellbeing than gender politics in the workplace.

The doctor, who had introduced herself as Helen, was a slim, raven-haired woman in her late 20s or early 30s, as far as I could tell. Her hair was tied up in a bun at the back, which focused attention on her pale white skin and faded hazel eyes, which had a touch of blue in them. Helen had a thin, straight nose and liked to wear bright red lipstick. Her clothing was professional, as you'd expect, under her usual white coat, with dark pants and a loose buttoned blouse. I had appreciated the taper of the nape of her neck, unbroken by freckles, as she went through the usual checklist of medical history with me, checked my blood pressure and took a blood sample. Her manner was easygoing and friendly, and I liked her instantly. Thus when the secretary called her away to check on some patient records, leaving me sitting at her desk with her coffee cup already half-drunk, I was torn on whether to possibly ruin my medical examination for the sake of another conquest.

Who was I kidding, I was 20 years old! Of course I popped the seed in the coffee!

I was rewarded by seeing Helen drain her cup after she returned and shut the door, as she told me to go behind the nearby screen and strip down to just my underwear while she completed yet more paperwork. I came back out wearing just my briefs, and sat on the uncomfortably high bed.

Helen began with reflex tests, which I passed with flying colors, and listened at my chest with a stethoscope as I breathed and then coughed. She didn't even raise an eyebrow at anything my body was telling her, so my worries gradually drained away as she went through the rest of the routine check-up.

"You seem to be in perfect health to me, I don't know why you even came in here," she said with a smile. "Is there anything at all bothering you at the moment?"

"Well," I said, "there is one thing. My glands have been a bit swollen lately. I have only just started having sex, you see."

"Aha!" she said, grinning at me. "I knew there must be something. Let me see."

I leaned my neck out for her to inspect. Helen got in close and used to fingers to probe the skin under my skull, instantly finding the raised nubbins of my glands. She looked at her fingers where a little bit of the usual resinous material had stuck, and sniffed it.

"Hmm. Have you been having any unusual things happen during sex, like discharges or pain?"

"No, nothing like that," I said, truthfully.

"That is a strange odor," she said quietly, almost to herself. "Perhaps we had better get a full look at you. Take your bottoms off."

"Okay, you're the doc," I said, lifting one cheek then the other to pull my briefs down onto the floor. I sat on the sterile doctor's bed with my penis already half erect. Helen dragged a stool over to sit in front of my crotch and took a delicate grip of me, holding daintily with just two or three fingertips touching as she manipulated my cock to look at all sides of it. Her fingers were warm and a little damp. She left the back of her left index finger holding my penis up as her right lifted my ballsack.

"Does this hurt?" she asked, squeezing first my right and then left ball with a firm but gentle pressure. I looked down at her and murmured no, noticing that her cheeks had developed a little red ruddiness over each cheekbone. She kept her small mouth open as she examined me, her ruby lips forming a moue of concentration. My cock was now fully at attention, the oversized head throbbing slightly with every heartbeat as the blood flowed into it.

She glanced up at me and noticed me looking, and smiled. "Don't be embarrassed, it happens all the time. Looks like a healthy one, I guess!" She cocked her eyebrow at my crotch as she said this, her voice playful.

"Is it normal, doc," I asked as she dropped my scrotum and placed her hands on my thighs, my cock level with her eyes, "for the head of my penis to be so large like that relative to the shaft when I'm erect?" Her gaze went from my head back down to my cock.

"It's a little bigger than normal, but that's nothing to be worried about," she said. Almost as if it was involuntary, her right hand came back up and snaked around my prick around the shaft, just under the head. I gasped slightly at this, but she didn't seem to notice, her eyes fixed on my crotch. She spoke without lifting her eyes. "The vagina is supposed to stretch to fit around any size penis, you see, including the head." She lifted her hand and held it above my cock with her index finger and thumb in an O shape, then brought it down around my cock head to demonstrate. Her fingers rubbed down my penis, touching the pool of pre-cum that had formed at the crown and smearing it down the shaft. "The vagina expands and contracts around your penis no matter what it's shaped like," she said dreamily. I caught a whiff of my own scent wafting up, and sure enough the lilac aroma was emanating strongly from my crotch, with Helen getting it full blast sitting on her stool.

After a few seconds, I saw Helen still hadn't taken her hands off the base of my cock. To stop her realizing what she was doing, I quickly said, "Look at my glands, I think they are getting more swollen."

Helen stood up from the stool and, with her right hand still wrapped around my prick, bent over to look at my neck. This time she breathed in through her nose and gave out an almost imperceptible whimper as her final defenses broke down. Helen bowed her head and drew in some deep breaths, evidently trying to calm herself. It didn't do much good with so much of the lilac scent wafting around her, but to her credit, she lifted her eyes and held my gaze with a calm expression.

"Which glans was it you were referring to?" she murmured, raising an eyebrow in amusement. As I grinned, she loosened her grip on my penis, sat down and put her hands in her lap. She regarded me for a quiet moment, rather as one may regard a caged beast (or so my youthful mind imagined). "Now then, just sit still for a second while I get something for that."

Helen got up from the stool again and went to her desk behind me, still hyperventilating, but out of my sight now as her desk was behind my head. She rummaged through her drawers and brought something out. I heard a bottle cap being unscrewed.

"I'm just going to give you something," she said, and that was the last thing I remember for a while.

* * *

I woke up in a most peculiar state. I had been dreaming about a huge purple tree, laden with heavy fruit and large fronds, like a banana tree crossed with a banyan but painted by someone on acid. I became aware that I was still naked, and then that I was on the same examination table as before, but lying down now. I took the chance of opening my eyes a little and saw Helen with her back to me, struggling with her pants. A small bottle of liquid was sitting on the tray next to her, along with a damp cotton ball. I sniffed the air carefully and quietly, and detected another fragrance among the lilac, this time more sickly sweet and cloying.

I may have only been a twenty-year-old kid at the time, but I was at least smart enough to put two and two together. Helen had drugged ME! And now she was fiddling with her clothes... did she just get done with having her way with me? Why was I awake? I had only a slight headache, for which I was thankful, but I could only guess in my addled state that Helen hadn't used the chloroform, or whatever it was, for enough time to put me out for longer. Or possibly the chemicals released into my body by the seeds were interfering with whatever the other drug did to my brain, I didn't know. Maybe Helen had given me smelling salts to wake me up, post coitus?

But no, as my mind was racing, the tinkling of Helen's belt buckle drew my attention again as her pants hit the floor. They were followed quickly by her underwear, which pooled around her bare ankles. I sensed that apart from where Helen had rubbed my pre-cum over my shaft, it was otherwise dry. I had woken up just in time to be ravaged by a beautiful doctor in her own office on her own examination table! Exactly who was taking advantage of whom was a question for another time. Through the narrowed slits of my eyelids, I caught a glimpse of Helen bending over, her shapely rump jutting out, her long legs slightly apart, and a secluded but luscious view from behind of the lips of her pussy, already engorged and excited.

As Helen turned around I shut my eyes and played dead, or at least played unconscious. I heard Helen undoing the buttons on her blouse, one by one, and letting it fall to the floor beside her other clothes. Then she undid her bra, shucked it off and walked over to the table. She wasted no time in putting one hand on the other side of my body and lifting herself on top of me. Helen wrapped her other hand around my hard cock and guided it straight into her cunt, which welcomed the sudden invasion with a generous release of her hot juices onto my groin. She placed her other hand by my shoulder and started rocking herself on my body, her nipples scraping up and down my chest. Her pussy was slick but pressed hard on my cock, her cunt muscles forming a ring which slowly but surely demanded a joyful climax. For my part, it was all I could do to maintain my silent act, willing my body to relax in the face of massively arousing stimulation.

Helen's breathing got a little more ragged, and she dropped down on her elbows. Her hips moved in a longer and higher motion, pushing my prick deeper into her pussy. She laid her head down beside mine and panted quietly into my left ear. I opened my eyes and saw her left ear bobbing back and forth in my vision as she rode me. The scent of lilac dominated the air, not surprising as our noses were both near each others' necks. Helen's breasts were now flattened against my chest as her butt rose again and again, her cunt sucking at my boiling cock, dragging the life out of it bit by bit.

Eventually, it seemed, that position wasn't doing it for her. Helen pushed herself back up and placed her hands on my shoulders, pivoting herself for maximum friction where our bodies met, and settled herself in for the big one. Now it was becoming increasingly difficult to keep myself from moving. She had hit on the perfect angle with which to ram her pussy up and down my shaft, her juices flowing freely all over my groin and legs, providing both of us with a pleasure that surely she couldn't expect me to stay asleep for. Wave after wave of intense sensation crashed against my perceptions, battering my mental defenses. I tried gritting my teeth, but it was no good. I had to hold her.

"D-d-doctor?" I said tentatively, slowly opening my eyes, and letting my emotions come through my voice in trepidation and alarm. Helen's face was instantly overcome with shock. We stared at each other for a long second, and her movements above me ceased, her hands still braced against my shoulders. I could see all sorts of thoughts crossing her mind as to what could happen to her if it got out that she had drugged one of her own patients for nefarious purposes. I shifted my own expression from one of wide-eyed surprise through to guileless wonderment - I didn't have to try very hard to fake that last one, given the turn of events in the last ten minutes!

I brought my hands up past her legs to her sweat-slicked hips and gripped her waist, caressing the blushing skin. As Helen's eyes slowly followed my movements, I rolled my fingers over droplets of sweat on her torso, rubbing the saltwater back into her alabaster skin. I ran my hands up over her heaving breasts, gently flicking her hardened nipples with my thumbs. I reached up with my right hand and cupped her chin, purposely not meeting her eyes but keeping my expression calm. Finally, I grasped her arms and lifted them off my shoulders, and then in one movement I lifted and flipped her onto her back, my cock still standing up straight and hard inside her pussy.

Our eyes met once again, and this time there was only lust. I kissed her on the mouth as I pumped my own hips into her, eliciting tiny grunts and then small groans and then louder yelps as I quickened the pace, forcing my prick up into the depths of her sopping wet cunt. Helen wrapped her legs around my ass as I fucked her hard on her own examination table, building my thrusts up so strong that the bottle on the metal tray next to the table started jiggling. I looked up at the wall and saw her medical degrees hung above her desk, which made me grin back down at her. The bottle rolled on its side and off the tray, smashing into a hundred shards, but neither of us missed a beat. The smell of the bottled drug wafted up through the air. I brushed her hair back from her face and looked back down our bodies between the valley of her breasts to where my cock was disappearing into her body. As the chloroform vapors mingled with the lilac mist in the air, time seemed to slow down a little, letting me savor the feelings that our forbidden fucking were bubbling up in my chemical-addled brain. I looked into her eyes again and felt a hotness in my balls. I leant down for a final kiss and held myself inside this intelligent, trim, surprising, sexy and devious woman... and then my prick erupted into her waiting cunt with a series of explosions of heat and sensation. We both gasped for air in the cloying atmosphere, our bodies intertwined as close as we could get to each other, smiling into the kiss and then laughing with the thrill of it.

I stroked the jet black hair above her temple as we both came down from our highs. Our breathing gradually got back to normal, and our eyes met again, this time with something like a sense of rational thought behind them. My gaze flicked to the door of the office.

"Don't worry," she said, "it's soundproofed." I grinned and grunted my relief. Another look at her, knowing the moment was over, led me to disengage from her flushed body, unwrapping her legs from around me and extricating myself from between her thighs. With no further words we stepped off the examination table, around the shattered glass of the bottle on the floor and retired to either corner of the office where we dressed ourselves. Once she was fully clothed, Helen sat down at her desk and filled out some paperwork.

"I don't think there's anything wrong with you, to be honest," she said, looking up. "Notwithstanding the little turn you had there, which was understandable given the stimulation you were receiving from my examination, there's no need for ongoing treatment."

Stimulation? Examination? Surely she was joking with me? The look she was giving me was very serious, though, so I didn't know whether I should keep a straight face. Was she talking about my actual health or just telling me indirectly that she didn't want me back in her clinic? After thinking about it for a second, I decided that discretion was the better part of valor.

"Righto, you're the doctor," I said, and copped a thin-lipped smile that clearly told me that the examination was over. The whiff of the spilled chloroform was getting almost overpowering now, crowding out the smells of our recent lovemaking. I turned on my heel and walked out the door, and was almost through the waiting room and out the door when I heard her voice from the open doorway to her office.

"Bernice," she said to the receptionist tapping away on her keyboard at the front desk, "please hold my appointments for 15 minutes. There's been a bit of an accident with the last patient."

I strode into the late afternoon sunshine outside the clinic with as many questions about my condition as when I had gone in.