Spank Me in Front of Your Friends

Story Info
Susan wants her naked ass spanked in front of his friends.
4.1k words
4.16
332.5k
109
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan wants her boyfriend to pull down her panties and spank her in front of his friends.

"What? I can feel you burning a hole through my newspaper Susan," said Lance looking over his newspaper at his blonde bombshell of a girlfriend. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"No reason Lance. I was just thinking," she said giving him a sexy look.

"Thinking? Bullshit. I know that look," he said. "You're up to no good. What's' going through your pretty head?"

"If I tell you," she said biting her pouty lip, "you'll get mad."

"I'll get mad if you don't tell me," he said staring at her long legs with a patch of panty showing between them.

With her shapely thighs and panties so exposed, he loved when she sat like that with her knees up. He wished she'd sit like that in front of his friends. His sexual fantasy is watching his friends gangbang her but, a one man woman, she'd never go for that. She'd never have sex with anyone but him. If nothing more than his sexual fantasy, he'd loved to watch one of his friends take her from behind while she blew the other before switching off until all of his four friends had their cock in her mouth and in her pussy. He could just picture her sucking them before fucking them. He could just picture them cumming all over her face, her hair, and her breasts and giving her a real cum bath.

"Really, it's nothing. I was just thinking. Go back to reading your newspaper. I promise not to stare at you," she said with a little laugh.

"C'mon tell me. I'm curious now. What is it?"

"Well," she said pausing to take her finger to her lip as if she was about to suck it. "I have this sexual fantasy. I've had it for a long time and I can't stop thinking about it."

"Okay," he said folding his newspaper and putting it down. "So far so good. Why would I get mad over you having a sexual fantasy?"

"Because," she gave him a sexy smile along with a look of wickedness.

As if she was a little girl, she lifted the hem of her skirt to play with the material. He could really see her panties now and she was making him horny. He wondered if she was teasing him on purpose. She always makes him horny whenever she teases him. She's just so damn beautiful that he wished he could have sex with her every day.

"Because what?" Sometimes it was like pulling teeth to get anything out of her. He seldom knew what was on her dirty mind.

"Because my sexual fantasy involves your friends?" She giggled out the word friends. He loved her giggle.

"My friends? A sexual fantasy with you and my friends?"

Now he was the one looking at her, staring at her actually. Was his sexual fantasy about to come true. Finally, was she willing to agree to have a gangbang?

"Yes," she said flipping back her long, lush, blonde hair with a toss of her head and a gentle wave of her hand.

He imagined her flipping back her blonde hair while one of her friends was fucking her from behind and just before taking another one of his friend's cock in her mouth. God, she was so sexy. He'd love to watch her having sex with his friends.

He imagine her naked in a room with his four, horny friends. He imagined her sucking and fucking one after another before they all piled on top of her touching her, licking her, and fucking her. He imagined videotaping the whole thing to play over and again while masturbating to the naked sight of her as she serviced his four friends.

"A gangbang? Is that it? You want to pull a train with Michael, Bill, Glenn, and Ron? Oh, boy, hot damn. Holy shit. I've always wanted to watch you with my--"

"Slow down cowboy. I bet you'd wish I'd agree to being gangbanged," she said with a laugh. "Just because you believe that a gangbang is every woman's sexual fantasy Lance, I can assure you that it's not mine."

"What is it then?"

He looked at her while wondering what a woman who looks like her would sexually fantasy about when rubbing her clit and fingering her nipples. Do beautiful women have sexual fantasies too? He wondered about rich and famous women? Do hot, female celebrities have sexual fantasies too? Why would anyone who was rich and/or famous have a sexual fantasy when they could have anyone at any time?

"I'm not sure if I want to tell you now. With you thinking that the only sexual fantasy me worth having his being gangbanged by your friends, I'd rather not tell you what my sexual fantasy is now."

"C'mon Susan. Tell me. Please? I promise I won't laugh," he said.

With the gangbang out of the question, the image of his four naked friends with his super hot girlfriend faded from his mind. Even though he still wondered what she was thinking, she was right, he didn't care as much now what her sexual fantasy was now that she wasn't thinking about being gangbanged by his four friends. Still, not a man unwilling to listen to his woman's sexual fantasy, he was curious to know what it was just the same.

"Promise you won't laugh at me," she said putting her feet on the floor and denying her a look between her legs.

"I promise I won't laugh. Now tell me," he said staring in her blue eyes.

She stared at him as if wondering if she should tell him or not. Then, she just blurted it out as if she was telling him what she wanted for breakfast.

"I want to be spanked."

"Pardon. Sorry. I though you said that you want to be spanked."

"I did. I want to be spanked. My sexual fantasy is wanting to be spanked."

As if he was an American Indian about to put war paint on his face to go to war, Lance removed the elastic from his long, black hair. Proud of his hair, he had beautiful, blue black hair. After learning what her sexual fantasy was, he looked at her with new insight and a renewed sexual appreciation of her. From the first day he met her, when she asked to drive his car and drove it faster than he ever could, this woman was always so full of surprises. Always enjoying flashing her sexy body, she took him with her on flashing adventures he never thought he'd enjoy. He always thought he'd be jealous if another man looked lustfully at his girlfriend. Instead, he was sexually excited that she was willing to try something new, even if it was her flashing her hot body to other mend now being spanked instead of being gangbanged. Nonetheless, he wondered where his friends fit in with her being spanked.

"Lemme get this straight so that I understand and there's no misunderstanding. You want to be spanked? Is that it? Do I have that right?"

"Yes, yes, and yes," she said with a sexy laugh.

"You mean, spanked through your clothes, your pants or your short skirt?"

"No. Spanking me through my clothes is like you kissing your sister, although knowing you, you'd probably enjoy kissing your sister," she said with a laugh.

"Ha, ha, very funny. So, back to your sexual fantasy, you want me to lift up your skirt and spank you through your panties?"

"You're getting warmer," she said with a dirty laugh while putting her finger to her lips again.

"Fuck me. No way. You want me to lift up your short skirt, pull down your panties to expose your naked ass and your trimmed, blonde pussy before spanking you?"

"Yes."

"Fuck me. I hit the jackpot. I just died and went to Heaven," he said with a laugh before looking at her with a question. "Only, I don't understand. What does your sexual fantasy of being spanked have to do with my four, horny friends?"

"I want you to spank me in front of your four, horny friends," she said looking at him as if she had just done something wrong instead of about to do something good, so good that it was bad, very bad.

"Just so I understand and there's no misunderstanding late when I do this to you and you hit me over the head with a frying pan..."

"Yes?"

"You want me to put you over my knees,"

"Yes," she said getting more sexually excited.

"Lift up your short skirt, pull down your panties to exposed your naked ass and your pussy to my four, horny friends..."

"Yes," she said putting her hand between her legs and slowly rubbing herself through her panty.

"...before spanking you in front of my four, horny friends? Is that it?''

"Yes! Yes! Oh God, yes," she said throwing back her had as if she had just had an orgasm, "but," she said looking at him.

"But what?"

"I get to chose which friends."

"Which friends? I only have four friends Susan."

"That's true but Michael leers at me. Bill never stops staring between my legs as if waiting to see my pussy magical appear. Glenn stares at my tits all the time. And Ron drools."

"Before I invite them over I'll talk to them. I'll tell Michael not to leer at you, Bill to stop staring between your legs, Glenn not to stare at your tits, and Ron not to drool. Okay?"

"Okay. Only, I'm concerned about Bill."

"What about Bill?"

"He's a pussy man and what if he goes crazy when he sees my trimmed, blonde pussy?"

"I'll talk to him. Okay? Don't worry. I'll explain that if he wants to be part of our little showing there's no sniffing, touching, fingering, and licking. Okay?"

"Okay," she said. "Oh my God. I'm so excited that you're going to finally spank me in front of your four friends. How hot is that?"

"Actually, that's my line Susan. How hot is that? That's hot," he said with a laugh.

"I do have one condition though."

"One condition?"

"Yeah."

"What's your condition?"

"Tit for tat."

"Tit for tat? What's that? What does that mean?"

"If you spank me I get to spank you."

"Even though I'm not really into being spanked, that's your thing and not my thing," he said as if pondering being spanked. "Yeah, sure, what the Hell? No problem. It that's what it takes for me to spank your naked ass in front of my friends, you can spank my ass anytime baby," he said with a satisfied smile.

"Moreover, I get to spank your naked ass in front my friends," she said with a sexy smile. "Just as you spank my ass in front of your friends, I spank your ass in front of my friends."

Not thinking that her sexual fantasy of him exposing her naked body could get any better, it did when she wanted to expose his naked body to her friends.

"Just as you got to choose which of my friends will watch you being spanked, do I get to choose which of your friends will watch me being spanked?"

"You said it yourself Lance. You only have four friends. My choice wasn't much of a choice. And no, you don't get to pick which of my friends to watch you being spanked. Not all of my friends are as open minded as I am when it comes to sex, especially when it comes to sex," said Susan.

"Okay, you can spank me in front of whichever friends you choose," he said with a pause and a smile, "so long as you understand it's a little different for a man than a woman."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that my chances are good that with your spanking my naked ass in front of your friends that your friends will see more than my naked ass. They'll see my erect prick and balls too."

"So, what's so different with me spanking you and you spanking me? The chances are good that you're friends will see my naked, wet pussy," she said with a smile of touché.

"Hot damn," he said studying her. "Can I show them your tits too?"

"My tits? How are you going to do that? Strip me naked?"

"I'll figure something out."

"I don't know if I want your horny friends seeing my tits."

"Why not?"

"Because they stare at my tits now through my clothes. What are they going to do after they see my big naked jugs? Besides Glenn would have a heart attack if he saw my big boobs. He'd want to touch them, feel them, fondle them, caress them, and suck them," she said closing her eyes while rubbing her panty again."

"Which of your friends are you going to invite to watch you spank me?"

"I don't know yet," she said.

"You know, I was just thinking..."

"What?"

"It's up to you but..."

"What?"

"In addition to your friends, if you wanted to invite your mother and your sister to watch you spank me I would be adverse to that," he said with a sly smile.

"My mother and my sister? Eww. God, you're such a pervert. It's not enough that you can't wait to expose your cock to my friends. Now you want to show yourself to my mother and sister. You're unbelievable Lance."

"Hey, what can I say? You inspired me," he said with a laugh.

She gave him a naughty look.

"I can't promise you anything but I'll ask them. I just have to think of a way to put it. I mean, I just can call my mom and sister and say, Mom? Sis? Would you like to come over to watch me strip Lance naked while I paddle his ass. Only, when he's all exposed, don't stare at his cock and balls too much," she said with a dirty laugh.

"That works for me," said Lance.

* * * * *

That Friday night, Lance invited his four friends over to his apartment. Thinking they were getting together to play poker, he didn't tell them that he was inviting them over to watch him strip Susan naked and spank her naked ass. Lance at arranged four chairs in a semi-circle while his chair was positioned further back and in the center. He took his seat and motioned to the others to take their seat too.

"What is this a classroom Lance?" Michael looked at him as if he was joking.

"I thought we were playing cards," said Bill.

"What's with the chairs?" Glenn looked from the chairs to Lance.

"Where's Susan?" Ron wiped a little bit of drool from his lip.

"Susan? Where are you? Are you ready?"

"I'll be right there," she said from behind the closed bedroom door.

"We've arranged for a special surprise for you guys," said Lance.

"Surprise?" Michael looked at his friend with trepidation. "What kind of surprise?"

"So long as the surprise involves Susan, I like surprises," said Bill.

"Me too," said Glenn. "Any surprise with Susan is okay with me."

"What's the surprise Lance? I can't wait to see," said Ron wiping away a little more drool again just as Susan opened her bedroom door and emerged with a dress not much longer than a belt.

"Wow," said Michael. "That's some dress Susan."

"Holy crap Susan. I don't know how you're going to sit down without exposing your panty clad pussy to us," said Bill. "I just love pussies," said Bill to Glenn and Ron.

"Nice stems," said Glenn while staring at the big impressions her breasts made in her dress.

"What's stems?" Ron looked from Susan to Glenn.

"Her legs," said Glenn.

"Oh," said Ron. "Nice stems Susan," said Ron wiping a drip of drool from his lip again.

"Susan has a sexual fantasy," said Lance looking from Michael to Bill to Glenn and to Ron. "Her fantasy is that she wants to be spanked in front of you guys."

"No way," said Michael.

"Fuck me," said Bill.

"Holy shit," said Glenn.

"Can I masturbate while watching you spank her," said Ron.

"Do you mind if Ron masturbates while I spank you Susan?"

"Me casa su casa," said Susan.

"Yeah, sure Ron, you can masturbate. Here's a napkin," said Lance.

"Thanks Lance, you're a pal," said Ron.

"Anyone else want to masturbate while I paddle Susan's round, firm ass."

"I'll pass," said Michael.

"I'll wait until I get home," said Bill.

"I don't mind if I do," said Glenn accepting a napkin from Lance and unzipping himself before looking at Ron already holding his cock in hand.

There are rules though to Susan's spanking and public humiliation. Okay?"

"What's the rules?" Michael looked at Ron and Glenn with their cocks in their hands and rolled his eyes.

"When Susan is over my knee, there's no sniffing, no touching, no fingering, and no licking."

"Fuck," said Bill. "That takes nearly all of the fun out of seeing her naked pussy."

"Are you guys ready?"

"Yeah," said Glenn and Ron together as if they were about to run a race.

Lance stood and gave Susan a long, wet kiss before reaching his hands down to the hem of her dress and lifting it all the way up to her shoulders.

"Holy shit," said Michael unzipping himself as soon as he saw Susan in her panty and bra. "I'm going to need a napkin Lance," said Michael accepting a napkin from Lance.

Then, with a quick pull, Lance pulled Susan's panty down and off.

"Fuck me," said Bill, once he saw Susan's naked ass and pussy. "I'm going to need a napkin too," said Bill accepting a napkin from Lance.

Ron and Glenn were stroking to all that they were seeing.

"Assume the position Susan," said Lance.

As soon as Susan draped her body over her boyfriend's lap, Lance reached down and lifted her D cup bra. As if he dropped two nuclear weapons, her big breasts fell before hanging in mid air.

"Oh, my God," said Glenn. "Wow! Look at the size of her tits."

"Thank you Jesus," said Ron while stroking himself harder and faster.

True to his word, Lance spanked Susan's naked ass a dozen time. With Susan's ass, pussy, and tits in plain view of the four men, it didn't take the men long to ejaculate their cum in their napkins while Susan had an orgasm over experiencing her sexual fantasy.

"Thank you Lance for giving me my sexual fantasy," said Susan giving her boyfriend another big, wet kiss before turning to face Glenn while pulling her bra over her big tits and bending at the waist in front of Bill to pull up her panties before pulling down her dress. One by one, she walked over to Michael, Bill, Glenn, and Ron. She wrapped her fingers around each of their cocks to stroke them a couple of times before taking them in her mouth to suck them for a couple of seconds.

"Thank you for being part of my sexual fantasy," said Susan to the four men before disappearing in her bedroom. "Maybe next time, we can have a gangbang," she said. "I'll think about it."

"A gangbang! Oh my God, Susan, that would make me so happy if you gangbanged my four friends," said Lance.

"Me too," said Michael with a laugh.

"I second that," said Bill.

"Ditto for me," said Glenn.

"What's a gangbang," said Ron.

"It's where we all have sex with Susan," said Glenn.

"No way," said Ron. "Are we having sex with her now?"

"No," said Glenn. "She's going to think about it."

Their cue to leave, Susan and Lance had hot pillow talk over all that happened before having even hotter sex.

* * * * *

The next night, Saturday night, Susan's mother and sister accepted Susan's invitation to watch Lance being spanked. Susan also invited her best friends, Marsha and Elizabeth over for some sexy fun at Lance's expense. With the chairs arranged in the same way they were staged the night before, everyone took their seat to watch Susan as if she was sitting up on stage.

"I invited you here because as part of my sexual fantasy that Lance was good enough to satisfy last night..."

"What's your sexual fantasy?" Susan's mother looked at her daughter with love."

"To be spanked," said Susan.

"Spare the rod and spoil the child, I knew I should have spanked you when you were a little girl," said her mother.

"It's not the same then as it is now, Mom," said Susan's sister.

"What do you mean?" Susan's mother looked to both of her daughters for enlightenment.

"Spanking is a sexual thing," said Susan's sister.

"Oh. OHHH," said Susan's mother. "I didn't know that. Duh," she said laughing and making everyone in the room laugh.

"Without any further buildup or delay, I give you my boyfriend, Lance," said Susan as Lance emerged from the bedroom wearing just a towel.

"Hi Lance," said Susan's mother. "We can wait until you get dressed. There's no hurry, is there Susan? I mean, his ass will still be there now or ten minutes from now," she said with a nervous laugh.

"I am dressed," said Lance releasing the towel.

"Oh, my," said Susan's mother.

"Lucky you," said Susan's sister.

"Gees, he sure has a big cock," said Marsha to Elizabeth.

"I wouldn't mind feeling that monster in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy," whispered Elizabeth to Marsha.

12