Spanked

Story Info
A good end to an evening.
3.1k words
4.34
34.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked in and he closed the front door behind them.

"Go get your blindfold and wait in my study."

Her breath ran faster as she did so, she had known something would be happening when he'd asked her to wear the suspenders under the skirt to the party. She'd been thinking about it on the way there but had then forgotten all evening, just enjoying herself. Now as she walked in, retrieved the blindfold from its box on his desk and stood there by the door with it on. Suddenly very conscious of everything she could hear him doing.

He came back down the stairs and walked towards her, he paused close, she could feel his breath on the back of her neck. Then he was gone, walked past her and put something on the desk. It sounded heavy and hard but she couldn't tell what it was. She felt him walk back past her then heard the sound of him making himself a drink in the kitchen, even getting ice out of the freezer and the cubes clattering into his glass. He walked back in and the drink tapped down onto the bookcase next to her.

Again she felt the breath on the back of her neck, this time accompanied by a hand on her leg. A cold hand she noticed as she flinched. It trailed its way up her bare thigh, fingertips lightly dragging along her smooth skin. Then he bit the back of her neck, a gentle nip just to draw her attention back up. His left hand started tracing its way down her throat and into her blouse, pulling her into his body, shifting to kissing along the nape of her neck as his cold right hand found its way around to the front of her soft satin panties. She gasped at the touch.

He responded by quickly moving the hand away then tenderly biting the back of her ear, she curved her neck back towards him, revelling in the feeling. She came to rest her head on his shoulder, his mouth next to her ear, feeling it as he spoke to her,

"Are you excited?"

They were pressed together, he could feel her heartbeat against his chest, he didn't need to ask. But he found her answer beautiful, she almost sighed,

"Yes."

As she said it his left hand pinched her nipple sharply, she squeaked and squirmed and he chuckled.

He shifted his hands to her shoulders, guiding her forward to the desk, he had her stop with the corner just jutting out between her thighs.

"Good girl, bend over."

She slowly bent over laying her hands flat on the desk, causing her skirt to ride up a little. It now showed off the top of her stockings to his hungry gaze, the contrast between the sheer black fabric and her pale skin beautiful. A hand was laid on her back and she heard something being picked up, next thin she knew there was something soft and almost furry being trailed up her leg, catching the skirt as it went and dragging it with it. She could feel his eyes looking at the exposed panties, smooth and shiny. The object took a detour, ran down her buttock again and into her inner thigh, slowing down and pressing the panties against her lips, tantalisingly close. Her body stiffened slightly with this touch, he felt it and moved his hand up her back, stroking the back of neck reassuringly. Then, with a rush of air, the connection was lost. She could feel him standing just behind her when, with only a slight noise of movement as warning, the first stroke came.

It hit her square across her ass and she jumped with the shock. He had a paddle. She knew immediately that her buttocks would be purple by tomorrow. They'd talked about this, about how she needed to feel more than his hand there but she had had no idea that he'd actually bought a paddle. She was wrenched from her thoughts by the second impact, this time on one cheek, then in quick succession he brought it down on the other.

"Feeling good?"

He asked her, his voice coming from right next to her ear. She realised she was out of breath as she tried to answer and instead made a guttural, animal grunt. He kissed her cheek.

"Thought so."

He ran his hand across her buttocks, admiring the skin at the edge of her panties where he could already see a nice rosy colour coming on, pausing to squeeze each one gently and then floating his fingers downwards across the developing damp patch. With no warning the paddle smacked down again, this time it lingered in contact, brushed around the bare top of her thigh. The feeling suddenly changed to something smoother but firmer, almost as though he had instantly swapped the paddle. It must be one of those double sided ones like she had seen on the internet. She felt the difference as he swatted her again, this time eliciting a gasp of shock at the sharpness of it, even through her panties.

"Wait a moment; I need to get some things."

He moved away and left her there, exposed over his desk. She heard him rustling around in the cupboard behind her and things being placed on the desk. She reached down to touch herself, his avoiding doing it had left her wound up. As her hand went between her legs his vise-like grip closed around her wrist. She froze.

"Naughty, naughty, naughty. That's mine to play with this evening."

There was menace in his voice.

"Take your top and bra off then hands back down on the desk like a good girl."

He released her arm and moved back to the cupboard, then there was a splash as he dropped something in his glass. By the time he'd done that she was ready for him, breasts exposed and nipples hard. He gripped them both between a thumb and forefinger, massaging them for a few seconds then moving his hands around her body and running them both down her back to the hiked up skirt, releasing the clasp and zip and letting it fall down her legs to the ground. She instinctively stepped out of it, spreading her legs a little more in the process. His fingers now slipped in the side of her panties and gently rolled them down to her knees, pausing to kiss his way down her leg as he did so. He then let these too fall to the ground leaving her in only stockings and suspender belt, exposed to him totally.

One of his fingers dipped into her wetness, not even needing to go inside really, just teasing a path between her lips, heading right where she wanted him to go. Then it was gone, so close. He felt her tense in frustration. Perfect.

His mouth started at the top of her left stocking, kissing the back of the thigh. He moved inexorably upwards, his teeth nipping at her skin as he went, going inside her spread legs. She shuddered as his hot, wet tongue flick at her lips. He immediately repeated it on the other side, then traced along the inside to her excited clit, taking it quickly between his lips and holding it there, gently sucking with his tongue swirling around it. She gasped at the sensation; this wasn't something she was used to. He took that as a cue to continue, renewing his oral assault and adding his hands, one firmly cupping her mons to hold her tight against him and the other squeezing her buttocks in turn, mixing in the occasional light slap. She sensed his tongue suddenly dip inside her, a quick flutter. Then he moved back, savouring the feeling of her engorged clit in his mouth one last time before abruptly stopping. She heard him stand up behind her.

He picked something up from next to her head, there was a soft snap sound and then she jumped as something cold was dripped down the cleft of her ass. His fingers started rubbing the cool lube up and down, his fingertips floating lightly around her shaven hole. This was another new feeling for her, no one else had touched her there before. She felt his left hand move back, he slipped his thumb inside her sopping pussy and rubbed it against the front wall, finding the tender flesh there immediately. His fingers were curved around, grinding his hand onto her clit. He really wanted her to enjoy this.

He enjoyed the sight before him for a moment, her blindfolded in her suspenders, grinding on his hand with a shiny sheen of peppermint lube spread around her puckered asshole. He blew on the lube, the cold feeling caused her to clench her buttocks, her little rosebud winking at him as she did. He couldn't resist any longer, she flinched as he tongued his way down to her asshole and then started circling it, changing speed constantly to keep her guessing. He needn't have bothered, her mind was already gone from the heady rush of the new sensations, she wasn't thinking about what was about to happen only enjoying what was. She moaned as he started pushing against the ring of muscle with his tongue. He disappointed her as he lightly bit her buttock and then stood up, pulling away his hand too.

He touched his thumb to her lips, she opened her mouth and tasted her arousal as he put it on her tongue

"Good girl."

She loved it when he said that. He used the thumb to draw her up to standing, kissing the nape of her neck when he'd done so.

"But you weren't good earlier... touching yourself."

Her body tensed, not knowing what was coming. Her ears picked up a splash, then the ice in his drink rattling around. He stepped closer to her, bringing his body into contact with hers. When had he taken his clothes off? She could feel his chest against her back and his engorged cock nudged her reddened butt. His thumb was pulled out of her mouth and he rested the hand on her throat, pulling her head back slightly and pushing her chest out.

She squealed, a sudden cold, searing pain in her nipple as he let the clamp close on it. He held her tight to him, whispering soothingly in her ear as she whimpered.

"Good girl. Just one more to go."

He ran the other clamp slowly across her body, trailing its ice-cold chain over her breasts. He put this one on more gently then gave the chain a little tug, eliciting the breathy response he wanted. The clamps left trails of cold water running down her body, he lapped up one with his tongue, going all the way to her areola. She flinched at the juxtaposition of his hot tongue and the freezing clamp so close as his tongue swirled around it.

She felt his head move away from her breast and he tugged on the chain, forcing her to bend over the desk again. Again she felt the soft fur tickle of the paddle, this time running over her bare pussy lips, and shuddered in anticipation of the coming blow. He drew the paddle away and thwacked it back down making her jump with the shock of the contact, now unprotected by her panties. Giving her no time to recover he quickly struck again, and again, her grunting with each stroke beautiful to him. After ten he stopped, she was panting hard.

"Now the last twenty, you need to count each one, no mistakes."

She felt him start running the other side of the paddle around her thighs, the corner sneaking in and along the lips of pussy and then up and over her reddened buttocks. This was going to hurt a bit more. Again without warning, the paddle left and quickly came down.

"Uungh"

She made a funny noise, somewhere between a grunt and a squeak. Her butt was burning from that last stroke. It had been far harder than before and the paddle had slapped harshly. He waited for a few seconds.

"I can't hear you saying 'one', obviously that didn't count."

She opened her mouth to protest and he brought the paddle down again, she squealed. Then, before he could start again,

"ONE."

"Good girl, nice and clear."

He slapped the paddle down again, hitting slightly lower on the top of her thigh, this stung and she wriggled as he held the paddle in contact with her.

"Two."

The word was gasped out. He spent the next series of strikes alternating between each cheek, catching them square on with the centre of the paddle. By ten her butt and thighs were bright red, framed by the black of her suspender belt and stockings. He paused to appreciate it, rubbing a hand over her flesh, squeezing gently then sliding his fingers along her pussy. His fingertips dipped inside, coming out slippery, they moved forward and over her clit, circling it and ever so lightly floating over it, teasing her relentlessly. She tensed as he did this, trying to grind on his hand but failing as he kept it far enough away to stop her putting any real pressure on it. When he saw her thighs and butt tighten with the movement he brought the paddle down again. The surprise had more effect than the blow itself, her head jerked up and she gasped.

"Eleven."

The number was quickly said breathlessly, not wanting to have to endure the spanking from the start again. He continued, but started to use his free hand to pull on the chain holding her clamped nipples. This attack on her senses from two sides left her counting desperately, trying hard not to be distracted by the gentle tugs to her now unbelievably sensitive breasts or the merciless stinging strikes of the paddle to her now sore buttocks.

"Twenty."

He laid the paddle down on the desk next to her, she heard it and relaxed. She had done it, taken her first proper paddling from him. His voice came through her euphoria,

"Good girl, reward time now I think."

She heard him fiddling with something behind her, fleshy slick sounds. Then she felt it, his hot, bulbous head going up and down her now soaking pussy lips. He slipped it inside. The feeling was indescribable, that first penetration of the evening, after so long waiting for it was glorious. She was slippery and very ready for him, he felt just as excited as he easily pushed inside. Her position meant that the head of his cock was pushing up along her back wall as it went in, intensifying the sensations. He delicately moved in and out, only using the first couple of inches. Then without warning he started a slow push inwards, stopping when he was almost bottomed out. He pushed the last bit in and something vibrated against her clit as he did so. A sudden vigorous buzz, just as he flattened himself against her. He quickly withdrew to just the tip and then plunged back forwards.

He seemed to be wearing a cockring that vibrated when he pushed against her, there was a little rough pad on its underside, coming close or landing right on top of her clit with every stroke. He fucked her, getting faster. They were both panting now, she was moving with him, her hips going back to meet his on each stroke. The rhythm of the hard slap as his tensed stomach hit her spanked buttocks dominated the room, both of them trying to push hard enough to get the buzz, the tightness of the ring helping him to last against the gripping, hot walls of her pussy. He ran his fingers through her short dark hair, taking hold and pulling her head back slightly. She acquiesced and arched her back, involuntarily clenching her pussy tighter as she did so. The pace of his body quickened, he was getting closer. She sped up with him, wanting more than anything to leave him totally happy. Suddenly he was there, he buried himself as deep as he could get, spurting inside her. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her as he did so, the vibe against her, the buzzing continuous she ground back against him. She was paranoid of it hurting his now sensitive cock, but also desperately wanted her own release.

He leant forward, his chest coming down and lying on her back. She could feel his heart beating from the contact, his breathing still fast as he tried to catch his breath. He kissed the side of her cheek tenderly.

"Your turn."

He spoke in her ear as his hands came around her body; going to her breast, the other reaching down between her legs. He stood up, pulling her body with his as he did so. His left hand unclipped a clamp and let it fall, she trembled as it tugged on the other. His hand then started massaging the released nipple gently, mostly avoiding it and circling around it but his fingers occasionally brushed across it. His other hand was really getting to work on her clit, actually touching it directly now as she'd wanted all evening. The stimulation became more vigorous as she reacted to it well. His hand left her chest and caringly turned her head towards him where he kissed her open mouth, nibbling at the red lips and caressing her tongue as it found his. His right hand started pressing something buzzing onto her clit, he seemed to have a vibrator on his finger, it was small and targeting her button straight on.

He swirled it around increasing the pressure as he did so. She pulled her mouth away from his to catch her breath, he took the opportunity to increase the action on her pussy, feeling her react as it clenched around his cock, still held hard by the ring. She lost track of what he was doing, just going with it until he pushed her over the edge. He felt her start to spasm and continued touching her, willing her to continue. She was squeezing his cum out of herself as she shook against him, his body supporting hers where they stood. Eventually she'd had enough, she laid her hand on his and he moved it away, dropping the vibe on the desk. They stood there spent, her head lying back on his shoulder and his arms crossed with hers across her chest, not wanting to let go and lose the moment. She let him hold her as he tenderly tugged the blindfold up with his teeth to let her see again, kissing him as soon as she could see him.

"Bath time?" She asked.