Spanked & Wanked Ch. 02

Story Info
The torment continues.
1k words
4.39
62k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay awake for a while thinking did I enjoy that or was I in shock? As I lay there I felt my cock starting to get hard and I thought same again tomorrow.

Next day in work was a blur and after I got home we sat down for a meal Aunt Carol never said a work so I kept quiet. After we finished eating I said " I have to do some work on my thesis" and went to my room. I spent the next few hours between my work and watching the clock.

At 9:50 I started to undress and when I was naked I started to feel quite embarrassed but my cock was rock hard almost painful.

I got up walked to her bedroom door and knocked she shouted " come in" I walked in to find Carol sat on her bed wearing a what looked like a black corset stockings and suspenders quite a sight.

In the middle of the room was a chair just waiting. She got up and walked to the chair sat down and said " I am waiting", so I went and bent over her knees it was very humiliating but I felt like my cock was about to burst.

I was then given a mild spanking that stung but was not too painful although my cock was trapped between her thighs and I was getting a bit too near coming for comfort, I made a mental note never to earn a strapping, Just in time I was told to get up and go for my shower. This all felt very bizarre but I was so pumped up more turned on than I had ever been in my life.

As my Aunt walked in to the bathroom I could not help but stare at the way her tits where pushing out of the bra and those lovely round cheeks. I pulled my gaze away and started to wash myself and the I felt hands on my legs washing up the back of thighs and the on my bottom I was standing straight up and harder than ever as I felt her fingers washing in between my cheeks and rubbing around my anus. then a finger pushed gently at my hole but did not enter as her other hand ran up and down my shaft she said " not tonight" and left my hole alone and increased the speed of the wanking.

I felt my knees going weak, I was real close and then it burst I could hardly stand My Aunt just said, "You enjoyed that didn't you" I nodded unable to speak for a minute. This went on each night until the weekend when I got a much-needed rest.

On Sunday I found that as the evening progressed I was getting more end more twitchy waiting for this exquisite torture. I went to my room and did a little work but then I started surfing the Internet on my laptop. I stripped off and found sites devoted to older women and found my hand wrapped around my now hard cock, I kept thinking be careful you don't come and that could spell trouble, I was engrossed in this cult of being controlled my an older woman.

I glanced at the clock oh No!!! it was 10:15< I shut the laptop and ran to her bedroom knocking on the door , It was a few seconds before I was told to enter as I walked in I saw the strap on the chair and my heart dropped. My cock had softened for the first time in hours, my aunt sat on the chair and made me stand in front of her as she examined my soft cock and said " you have been playing with yourself haven't you" and I just nodded yes.

The spanking felt quite nice stung a bit more than normal and then it stopped and I stood up. Aunt Carol moved the chair around and said, "bend over the back of the chair, this is going to hurt and you are getting 12". The first one took me totally by surprise my arse was on fire and there were still 11 to come. After 6 she stopped and rubbed my cheeks then started in with the next 6 by the time she finished I had tears in my eyes boy did this hurt, I was told to stand and as I stood I couldn't believe that my cock was once again rigid, "So you like the pain do you" was her only comment and then " In the shower now" and slapped my very sore butt.

The hot water on my bottom actually hurt a little but then I felt hands on my balls and a hand slid round to my bottom as the lather was rubbed in to the groove between my cheeks and that finger again at my hole gently pushing but this time it didn't stop.

I had never had anything in my bottom before but it felt odd but nice and I felt totally controlled as I wallowed in the feeling and now one hand was slowly pumping my cock and a finger all the way into my anus I only lasted a bout 2 minutes until I was spewing cum everywhere.

My Aunt said "I was a bit harsh on your poor bottom wasn't I let me put some cream on it as it looks like its on fire". As I lay on her bed and she rubbed the cream all over my bottom I was embarrassed to say I was getting hard again. "Ok stand up" and as I stood she spotted my erection and reached over and very gently wanked me again I was in a dream world overwhelmed by the feelings I was getting and as I got close I warned her and she bent down took my cock in her mouth and swallowed my sperm I was Gob smacked. I went back to my room and thought what the hell is going on.