Spanked Authority

Story Info
Spoiled rich girl gets a lesson in authority.
3.6k words
3.59
136.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ksaucy
ksaucy
3 Followers

I decided to accept a blind date, set up by an acquaintance. I was talking to him at a party and while we really had no attraction toward each other, he told me that he thought he knew someone that was just perfect for me. So that was how it began.

The first sight of him through the peephole on my door sent sparks racing through my blood. He was hot!! Probably about 10 years older than me, which was perfect since I was attracted to older men. I was very glad I took the risk on this blind date. We went to a popular restaurant and had very nice dinner conversation. We saw a romantic comedy and shared a bucket of popcorn. By the end of the night, there was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to invite him in. I left nothing subtle about my hints, and he eagerly followed me up the back stairs to my little bungalow on the edge of my parents' 4 acre property. I knew this was exactly the thing I should not be doing, but I didn't really care. Pushing the words of my parents' 'be careful who you invite in' speech to the back of my head, I unlocked the door and led the way in.

As soon as the door shut, I felt his arms grabbing me from behind, crushing me, but I did not scream. He half dragged, half carried me into my bedroom and pushed me down on the bed. It was the perfect design for him to tie me to it with ease and for some reason I did not struggle. A small wave of electricity ran down my spine when the ties were tightened uncomfortably. I was now restrained with my arms over my head and my legs tied high and wide apart to both of the posters on the end of my bed.

I was still fully clothed and watched as he shrugged out of the jacket he was wearing. I felt my first wave of fear when he left my room, but he returned only a short time later carrying a black leather duffel bag. I craned my neck, trying to see what was inside as he unzipped it, but I wasn't able to see anything other than the side of the bag. Did he know I had fantasized about being raped?

He stood up straight, and looked at me curiously. I think he had expected me to be screaming my head off, fighting for my freedom. I blushed under his stare, feeling more naked than I had ever felt, even though I was still fully clothed. No he definitely did not know.

"What are you going to do to me?" I whispered nervously.

A menacing smile slowly spread over his face as he lifted a knife into my view. He touched my lips and then his in a shushing motion, before slowly cutting each piece of my clothing off. Stepping back, he began examining every part of my body, touching me gently in some places, roughly in others. "Now you are my slut."

The way he said it made me feel like an object. Like I was no more than a video game that he could play with whenever and however he wanted to. This made me blush again. I was having the strangest thoughts! I didn't even know where any of this was coming from.

After all, I'd always felt pity for our service staff. So glad that I wasn't one of them. They were there to serve me however I wanted them to. Poor fools, born into poverty rather than riches. Very few could be like me. Upper class, free to do as I pleased. I didn't even feel guilty when I yelled at them. A couple times I had even slapped one for overstepping his boundary. One of them had even tried to sit down while holding my water and following me as I shopped one day! I never insulted them. It wasn't their fault they were born into dirt. I just called them what they were. Beggars, servants, fools. Their lives were irrelevant next to mine. It was really actually nice of me to keep reminding them of that. It was better to get used to the fact that your life will be spent serving those more important than you. So this should have enraged me!

"You have blossomed quite a bit since I last saw you." He said now, squeezing one of my firm round breasts. "You probably don't remember me. I used to be your mother's pool boy. I was only 18, but she made me wear the most ridiculous outfits. But the pay was good, so I stayed. Until you got me fired. I think you were about 8 or 9. You came out wearing this princess outfit and started bossing me around. Your mom laughed and took pictures as she watched. You smacked me on the head with that fucking little scepter and split open my scalp. I didn't mean to knock you over; I just jumped up and grabbed my head. But your mom fired me anyway."

I vaguely remembered my princess days. The frilly dresses and tiara I used to wear. I would make the staff serve me like a princess, bowing when bringing anything to me.

The second wave of fear passed slowly through me now. Was this revenge? Was he going to kill me now? I began to think that this was not going to be just rape.

He laughed. "Imagine the look on your mom's face when she gets an envelope full of pictures of her little girl now. Naked, tied up, raped, beaten."

My heart skipped a beat at the word 'raped'. I couldn't even describe the thoughts and feelings I was having. I didn't hear what he said after that word because my heart was beating so loud that it was like thunder in my ears.

He picked up a camera and placed it on a shelf where it would have a good view of anything going on around the bed.

He looked closely at my face. "Still not screaming? Well, we'll fix that."

As he dug through his bag, I began wondering if anyone would hear me if I screamed. How convenient that he picked a weekend when my parents were in Paris. And then I realized that he probably had this all planned that way. On my parents' property, 10 women could be screaming their heads off and no one would hear.

"I think the first thing my slut needs is a good spanking." He held up a flat narrow wooden paddle.

"I-I'm sorry..." I started to say, realizing now how vulnerable a position I was in.

He put his finger on my lips now, setting the paddle down on my flat belly and reaching again into his bag. I was wondering what he was going to do when he pulled out a ball with straps attached to it. A ball? But then he shoved a finger in my mouth, forced it open and shoved it in my mouth. It barely fit. My mouth was very small and I cried out as it was going in. I felt like my lips were tearing and my jaw was going to break. Just when I thought it wasn't going to fit, it popped in. Tears of pain began forming in the corners of my eyes.

He laughed again, admiring his work before picking up the paddle again. He touched it to both of my breasts and I braced myself for the smack. But instead I felt a sharp pain as one of my nipples was pinched so hard that I thought it would come off. I cried out through my gag and was then rewarded with a strong slap of the paddle straight down on top of the nipple he had pinched. I squeezed my eyes shut as hot tears built up in them.

Without much of a pause, he repeated the same procedure on my other breast as my body bucked up from the pain. Tears were streaming down my face now and I began struggling against my restraints. But they weren't budging. I was completely stuck...and very helpless.

Again and again he brought the paddle down on my breasts, only pausing occasionally to pinch my nipples. I attempted to scream and fought against my ties, but the pain kept coming. I'd never felt such relief when he stopped and ran a hand over both breasts.

"You're going to have some nice big purple bruises on those big boobs of yours now." He said as he caressed them. Then he brought his face down and kissed them.

That surprised me. I winced, expecting more pain, but he was very gentle with his kissing, and then licking my badly beaten breasts. He began to suck on one of my nipples while gently rubbing the other, switching back and forth between them for awhile.

I kept my eyes closed. Hoping he would just fuck me and get it all over with.

"Seems like someone is getting a little too relaxed." He sneered, as he noticed my body go completely limp into the bed. He wiped my face and made me blow my nose before pulling a few more things out of the bag.

I opened my eyes just in time to watch him clamp something down on my left nipple and squeezed them shut again as intense pain shot through me once again. I tossed my head back and forth, moving around as much as the restraints would allow, but it did not stop him from doing the same thing to my right nipple. I heard him laugh as he watched me thrash about.

Just when I thought I was going to pass out, the pain began to subside down to a dull throb. I sank down once again into the bed, exhausted from the fighting, and opened my eyes again to see what had caused all the pain. 2 matching metal clamps were affixed to my nipples. I could see little metal teeth gripping and pushing their way deeper into my skin. My head fell back into the pillow and I began begging him to let me go. But with the ball gag effectively preventing me from moving my mouth around, most of the begging had to be done with my eyes.

Firmly grasping each breast in his hands, he completely ignored the sounds I was making as he squeezed and shook them around, making the clamps dig their way deeper into my thoroughly tortured nipples. He seemed to be getting off on my misery. As he walked around the bed, touching me and running one hand around my body, I couldn't help but notice the bulge in his pants.

I got angry now. Yelling at him through my gag. Calling him every derogatory name I could come up with.

His face was mocking mine as he unbuttoned and removed his shirt, wrapping and tying it tightly around my head. I tried to turn my head to bite him, but once it was over my eyes I couldn't see where he was. The smell of his cologne that I had enjoyed all evening now began to make me sick. With my sight taken away I had no choice but to endure every image that came from my mind.

The next thing I felt was a firm smack to the back of my thigh. It had started again. This time though the hits were random. Smacks to my thighs, stomach, feet, hands, arms. Lifting me by one thigh he was able to smack my butt as well. He seemed to prefer doing that as there were a lot more smacks to my ass than any other part of my body. I screamed and bucked and pulled at my ties. Each smack seemed to be harder and cause more pain than the one before it.

And then a new pain like nothing I've ever felt came from between my legs. He was beating my pussy now! I thought I was going to die. The pain was intense. I tried to close my legs but they wouldn't budge. Each smack made my legs pull more and more at their captors.

And then precious relief when he stopped. I was dizzy with pain. My head felt like it was detaching from my body. I collapsed down as I felt myself floating up out of my body. But he brought me back down with a hand on my neck. Smacking my cheeks lightly, he mocked me and began to call me all kinds of names. I tried not to listen, but still the words burrowed their way into my ears.

"Bitch, slut, whore, cunt!" the words stung almost as much as the paddle. Especially when he stuck his fingers inside me while still yelling insults. I jumped as he burrowed them in as deep as he could go. My cervix bounced around with each of the deep thrusts of his hand.

Then the intrusion. One of his fingers slid out from my vagina and played around with the opening to my ass. I silently prayed that he would stop, but I knew where this was going. Two fingers now fucked my vagina while two others danced around my asshole, poking in and out as I jumped around. I was surprised when he suddenly stopped. Thinking maybe my punishment was over; I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

Until I felt the blade of the knife at my throat. "I'm going to untie your legs, and you are not going to fight me or I will slit your bitch cunt whore throat! Say yes Master." He removed the gag from my mouth, but I still felt the knife at my throat.

I swallowed the huge lump in my throat and uttered out a very weak, "Yes Master."

Suddenly there was a long sharp sting across my chest and I cried out in pain.

"Try again, you stupid bitch!" He barked at me.

"Yes Master!" I was surprised that I was able to get out that much volume after all the muffled screaming and crying I had been doing.

He lifted the blindfold and held the whip in front of me menacingly. He drew it up as if to strike me again, but then just laughed as my body tensed for the blow.

Setting down the whip, but not the blade, he began to untie my right leg. My muscles cried out when my leg was released and dropped onto the bed. "Be a good little whore and I'll remove those nipple clamps."

I didn't dare do anything to upset him. I knew my position well.

After both legs were freed, he was able to flip me over as my hands were tied together. I screamed when my breasts hit the mattress. The nipple clamps really dug their teeth in hard.

"P-please...the...clamps..." I stammered.

Another sharp sting to my backside. "You speak only when I tell you to, you stupid bitch!"

I began to cry again as he worked to re-secure my legs. I was now in a prone position, my ass in the air, totally exposed and vulnerable once again. He kept his promise and lifted me up enough to remove one of the clamps.

I was stunned as intense pain once again racked my tender abused nipple. He laughed again. "Taking them off is almost as painful as putting them on." I braced myself for the second one, but nothing could prepare me for the pain.

He shoved my head down on the pillow and told me to keep it there, but I couldn't breathe. I was terrified to move, but I had to breathe so I turned my head just the slightest bit in order to get some air.

Another strike of the whip ripped through my back and hot tears fought their way into the pillow. "Please I just..."

Smack! Another strike and my head was forced down into the pillow again. I struggled to breathe through the fabric as my lungs starved for air. I lifted my head and gasped for air while choking out, "b-breath" but again I was rewarded with another crack of the whip. It felt like it ripped the skin right out of my backside and I shoved my head down and bit the pillow.

Again, my head was shoved down, but this time he held it there. I fought to breathe, pushing my head up against his hand, but to no avail. My head started to swim and I saw spots through my closed eyes. I was disoriented when my head was snapped up and my lungs eagerly sucked in oxygen. As soon as I could breathe again, my head was again shoved down until I thought I would pass out. A sharp crack of the whip and he released his hand so that I could breathe again.

I was panting now, my chest heaving with each short breath and I could hear the snapping of a camera. "Look at the slut, panting like a dog." He snickered.

I wanted to die. I couldn't take any more. Before I realized what I was doing I began to shout. "Bastard! You fucking asshole! You are going to pay! You can't do this to me and ...."

I was silenced as the whip tore through my back. But it didn't stop with just one strike. Again and again the whip came down, slicing through my flesh like it was butter. I cried and screamed and fought against the ties that held me so securely. But the pain kept coming. Time meant nothing to me as it felt like I was beaten for hours, when in reality it could have been only seconds.

I was sobbing when he stopped and I did not see it when he again picked up the paddle.

"Would you like your spanking now bitch?" He asked me.

I knew that bad things would happen if I said no, so I summoned what little strength I had so I could say, "Yes Master!"

"And how badly do you want your spanking?" I knew he was mocking me with these questions.

"I want my spanking very badly, please Master!" My throat ached with each word I spoke, but I knew I had no choice. I had to submit completely or risk his wrath.

"That's a good little slut." He said as he ran a hand down my backside.

The first crack against my virgin ass stung like a thousand bee stings. My whole body lurched painfully forward, pulling against the ties that bound my knees and legs. Again and again I was struck, sometimes on one cheek, sometimes along the whole surface of my butt. Each time I cried out, I was smacked harder, until I learned to bury my face in the pillow with my sobs.

It actually felt good when he stopped and his finger again probed my delicate asshole. I found myself hoping he would just rape my ass and get it all over with.

I was startled when something cold and gooey shot up my asshole and I tried to wiggle my whole backside out of his grip. But of course, I was completely helpless. With barely a second to recover from this intrusion, another was forcing my asshole to open. It was hard and big and it stretched my insides without mercy. I screamed as the pain intensified and the object advanced up my rectum. He was not gentle at all as he forced it in and out of my hole. After what seemed like an eternity, the pain started to subside but I still ached in every part of my body.

"You better enjoy this you slut, you're getting Master cock now. Even though you're a fucking piece of trash and don't deserve it." As he spoke the last word, his hand cracked against my bruised and tender ass cheeks. I gasped when he shoved his cock in my very sore hole. He pounded me relentlessly, grabbing hold of and pulling my hair so that my head was practically laying backwards against me.

"Who owns you?" he shouted.

"You do Master."

"Who will you serve?"

"You Master."

"Damn straight you little cunt!" And with the last words he shoved as far inside me as possible and I could feel his load invade my insides.

He withdrew his cock and walked around to my face, shoving it against me and commanding me to clean it off. At first I didn't know what he meant but to my horror I soon discovered that I was to lick him clean.

I wretched as I licked at his still hard cock. It was quite large and he made me lick it completely clean. The taste made my stomach churn as I fought to keep the contents inside it.

Relieved, I watched him dress, knowing that my torture was finally over.

He leaned in close to my face then, grabbed my hair and pulled up my head so that we were face to face. "You think of this, you bitch, every time you think someone is serving you. Every time you even think of opening your fucking face to speak. If you even consider telling anyone about this...I'll be back. I've built up quite an arsenal of disgruntled former employees of your estate. Offend anyone, and we'll have a round 2. You are my slut now!"

With that he picked up his bag, and I realized with horror that he was not going to untie me. "So long cunt!"

ksaucy
ksaucy
3 Followers