Spanked Bitch

Story Info
Man meets his submissive neighbor in a local store.
1.4k words
3.95
93.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marianna2
Marianna2
59 Followers

Even though she was dressed modestly, Keith could not help but notice her big tits. He watched them hang over the side of the shopping cart as she grabbed the few things left inside of it.

Smiling, he moved closer to her, sure that she had not noticed him. He reached underneath the wagon and grabbed the case of water and put it on the belt with the rest of her groceries.

She looked up, smiling, "Hi. Thanks, Keith."

"Anytime. How are you? How's Jack?"

"We are great. Thanks for asking."

Keith could not help but grin. Maybe she was not aware but he could smell her. Oh yes, he smelled her wet pussy. Its odor filled his senses. He bet, his neighbor Jack, stuffed her good before she left for shopping.

Damn, she smells like a whore, Keith thought. As he moved closer, he could smell fresh cum. Marked bitch shopping in the store. Jack must have marked her before she left. Smart man. He wondered where he shot it. He looked at her perfect, shiny hair as she slid her card into the credit machine. There was nothing out of place there. Her face was clean. Her clothes bright and crisp. Where did ya put the cum, Jack, he asked himself.

Keith bet that he held her down, sprayed her tits, made it dry and then sent her to the store. He bet if she took off her bra, her tits would be loaded with his dried cum. Keith's crotch tingled. He thought maybe she had sucked Jack before she left for the store. Keith knew he needed a bitch to suck him.

He let out a sigh and then coughed to cover it. He didn't want Lisa to be suspicious about what was running through his mind. He knew who Jack was. He saw it with his own two eyes.

One afternoon last week, while working on the foundation of his house, in the summer heat, Keith heard strange sounds emanating out from his next door neighbor's basement. Looking over, he saw a small window, which he never noticed before. In front of it was a large bush but Keith could tell the window was opened.

Hearing what he though was a voice of distress, disgust filled his mind. The thought that Jack would hurt his sweet companion was more than Keith could bare. But, that could not be possible. They appeared happy. Last week while at another neighbor's BBQ, Jack treated her with the utmost respect. And, it was easy to see that she adored him. Oh, no, could something bad be coming out of their house? He crawled on his stomach to the window and peeked inside.

Pushing his neck into the brush, he had a clear view of their basement. He saw her. Her hands were chained together, raised slightly over her breasts and attached to the ceiling. Her white business shirt was intact but her skirt lay around her ankles. Her pretty, pink panties covered her fat ass.

"Please, master, I am sorry," she pleaded, turning her face towards him. Keith could tell she was distressed.

Did she just call him Master, Keith thought.

"I am tired of sorry, girl. Real tired of hearing the apologies. You are just lucky that I believe you did not do this on purpose; otherwise, there would be more to pay. I told you dizzball is no excuse" He answered sternly.

He watched Jack take out a knife. Keith felt as if he was going to gasp but he somehow held his breath inside. Jack took the knife and cut the one side of her panties and lay the knife down on the table beside him. Keith could not make out what else was on the table, but he was glad the knife was out of the picture.

Her pink panties dropped a little off of her fat ass. She tightened her legs to hold them up.

"Please, master," she begged, while struggling with the cuffs around her wrists," I am sorry. Please, one more chance."

Keith watched him grab something off of the table, saw that it was a flogger and watched as he came down hard on the cheeks of her ass.

"Ouch," she yelped.

Down again came the black leather straps, spreading wide and kissing on her ass. Kissing her ass hard.

Her panties fell down a little over her left cheek and Keith could see the reddening starting on the top of her ass.

"Please, no, Master" she begged as he came down again. Keith felt his cock pulsate at the sound of her calling him master.

Jack moved to the front of her. Keith only wished he could see her face as Jack brought the flogger down onto her ass.

"You are not going to delete any more text messages without me seeing them, are you, Sasha?"

Did he call her Sasha, Keith asked himself. Was that his pet name for her? His private name that he called her when she spanked her up.

"No, Master. I swear. It was an accident. There was no one on there. No one. I swear. I think just my dad and maybe Angela. Please, master."

"No excuses, girl," he said to her. He made his way behind her again and brought the leather down on her ass. Keith could have sworn he saw her arch her back. Did she want her ass to meet the flogger? Did she want to be punished for her indiscretion?

She opened her legs a bit as her pink panties fell down further. Her cheeks were red and swollen. Keith's cock grew harder.

"You gonna' be my good girl, Sasha?" Jack asked.

"Yes, yes, master. I am sorry."

He brought it down on her again. She arched her back and let out a squeak. Her panties were hanging right below her ass and Keith has a view of her big, reddened ass. He felt his cock starting to drip. He could not remember the last time he was this fuckin horny.

Hit her again, Keith whispered to himself. Hit that big, red ass. She deserves it. Little bitch deleting her messages. Come on Jack, spank that bitch.

With every meeting of the flogger to her ass, Keith's cock pulsated. Her sweet moans begging him forced Keith's cock to drip more. The way the leather strips opened up and covered her white flesh, turning it redder. Making it swollen. Her fat ass was swelling.

"You have no privacy, Sasha. I warned you when you were under my roof, things would be different."

Keith was worried he was going to blow his load right there. He licked his lips as his cock grew harder, his swollen dick pushing onto the dirt of this neighbor's back yard. He wished there was a hole in the ground. He would certainly unzip his pants and fuck the hole until he filled it with his load. He would shove his cock deeper into the dirt as Jack came down on his whore's ass. Oh, he wanted Jack to spank her more. To give it to her good.

"I am sorry, master," she cried as he came down again. He saw Jack put the flogger onto the table and wondered if her tears had stopped the punishment.

Jack grabbed her close to himself as he unzipped his pants. He ran his cock from her slit, then into the crack of her ass and with one push, Keith watched as he invaded her tight hole. She moaned aloud, as Keith watched Jack's cock disappear inside of her.

"My bitch gets spanked and then fucked. Like that bitch," Jack panted, as he pounded his cock into her tight, private hole. "I own you, girl. You better watch your step."

Unable to take anymore, Keith, too embarrassed to think he would shoot a load in his pants without touching himself, ran from the bushes into his home and up into the bathroom. He unzipped his pants. His hard, purple cock fell out. It pulsated. He wished he had a naughty bitch to spank. One that he could stick in her ass. One that he would monitor like Jack did. Checking her messages, spanking her hard and using her up. Using her like a bitch should be used. Keith shot a huge load into his toilet and onto his hands.

Lisa's voice interrupted Keith's thoughts.

"Bye Keith," she said, smiling at him, "Thanks for helping with the water."

Unable to speak, he simply smiled and waved at her. As she walked away, he thought he saw a small trickle of wetness drip down the back of her leg. He smiled. He had a feeling Jack filled her ass before she left the house. Yeah, he was going to have to find a bitch like that for himself.

Marianna2
Marianna2
59 Followers