Spanked with Thanks to Literotica

Story Info
Site feedback leads to an erotic spanking.
1.9k words
4.35
66.4k
12
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quagmires
quagmires
104 Followers

I logged onto to my email account and noticed a feedback email on a story I wrote for Literotica.com. The new email icon sent my heart aflutter as I love feedback. I've received a few interesting propositions from men via Literotica feedback emails. Some of the emails I would never respond to. A typical one follows: "Dear Julie. Below is my phone number. Call me so you can bend over while I cane your backside! Joe." Who in their right mind would respond to this? First off, I don't want to be caned. I want to be spanked over the knee with my dress up and my panties down. Not only do I want to be spanked, I want to be humiliated and told what to do. Degrade me. Make me count the spanks and embarrass me and shame me in other ways. Spank my bottom until it is scarlet and then shoot your cum all over it. While I wouldn't consider most propositions, last week I received an email that intrigued me. The email read: "Dear Julie, I loved your story taking place in New York. Do you live there? I do. I would love to act out one of your spanking fantasies with no pressure and no sex unless you want it. Email me back if you are interested. Mick." I replied: "Dear Mick, I would love to act out a fantasy but I am a married woman so no sexual intercourse. Send me your picture and maybe we can talk about playing. Yours, Julie."

My husband isn't interested in spanking, and I've always wanted to act out a spanking fantasy with someone actually "into" it. I'm 23 and life is too short to spend without having a little fun. I don't view spanking as cheating, especially since my husband won't even know about it. Mick soon emailed me his picture and asked for mine. I grabbed my digital camera and dressed up in a plaid short skirt and a white blouse and panties. Classic schoolgirl outfit. Then I grabbed my wooden hairbrush, pulled up my skirt, and tugged down my panties. I leaned face down over the side of my bed and used the hairbrush to smack my bottom a dozen times turning it pink. I then stood in front of a full length mirron with the panties down and skirt up and turned with my backside to the mirror and snapped the photo. I am a long curly haired blonde, with perky breasts and I have ten extra pounds where it counts: in my apple shaped butt.

Within an hour I received an email from Mick instructing me to meet him at Target in Brooklyn. I was to wear the same outfit I wore in the picture but underneath a trench coat. I was curious why on earth he would want to meet at Target but it felt like a safe as place as any to me. This is where the adventure began...

I stood nervously in the Target on Gateway Drive and looked anxiously about. I thought, "tonight I am going to be spanked for the first time by someone who is into it. Mick wrote that he was going to humiliate me plenty. I wonder what he has in mind?" I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around and there stood Mick smiling. We exchanged pleasantries and he became serious and asked, "do you know why I wanted you to meet me at Target?" I told him I had no idea. He smiled again and said, "because they sell hairbrushes here. Lots of them. You are going to pick one out and I am going to spank you with it." I gulped. A hairbrush! We had exchanged emails about my fascination with the hairbrush. I wanted to spanked with the hand and then lightly/moderately with a wooden hairbrush. He took me by the arm and led me to the beauty section. So many brushes to choose from! I debated over two wooden brushes. One was oval and the other was wide and square. I felt safer with the wide one as it felt lighter. Mick said, "excellent choice. Now, when I pay for this hairbrush you are going to stand with me and I am going to tell the cashier why I am buying this."

I felt a twinge of panic and said, "no! You mustn't that would be too embarrassing!"

Mick frowned and said, "Tsk! Tsk! You wanted to be humiliated. Now don't be too upset. This Target is nowhere near where you live. You will never see these people again and only our cashier will know." He lead me by the arm toward the checkouts and I started to survey the cashiers. There were three cashiers to choose from with no customers waiting. One cashier was a round man of about 21. Another was a woman of about 18 endowed with enormous breasts, light skin, and platinum blonde hair. The last cashier was an old hen of about 65, and I hoped and prayed that Mick would choose the hen. Instead he chose the 18 year old and he set the hairbrush on the rolling belt of her checkout station. I felt the blood rushing to my face and my heart thumping as I watched the hairbrush travel slowly down the belt. The woman snatched it up with one hand and asked Mick, "do you want this in a bag?"

Mick smiled and said, "oh, no bag. I need to use this right away."

She smiled and said, "would you like me to take this out of the package for you?"

Mick whistled and said, "that would be great! Do you want to know what I am going to be using this hairbrush for?

The girl tilted her head sideways and gave him a look while she handed him the receipt with the hairbrush. "Um, for your hair, right?"

Mick laughed and said, "No, I am going to spank my lady's bottom with this hairbrush tonight." He turned and pointed to me. "She's been a naughty girl and I am going to take her home, pull up her skirt, yank down her panties, and spank her bare bottom with this brush."

I felt my stomach sinking and this was the sick and wonderful humiliation I longed for. The girl's face turned scarlet from her cheeks to her hairline. Her breasts jiggled up and down while she giggled and said, "oh, you are too funny!" She switched off her cashier's station light and said, "I'm going on break now. You two have fun." Then she turned to me and looked me in the eye and winked.

Soon we were in Mick's apartment and he led me to a chair in the entryway. He sat down on the chair and placed the hairbrush on a side table. "Take off your coat," he instructed. I slowly removed it and twirled around for him in my outfit. "Oh, you are lovely but you are a silly thing meeting me here. And look, for God's sake, you didn't even remember to take your wedding ring off. Silly girl!" He grabbed my right wrist and led me over his lap. I lay faced down across his lap with my shoes touching the floor and my arms dangling off to my sides. I faced the floor and looked at the odd pattern of the tiles while I felt him rubbing my bottom with his right palm. He gave me a few gentle pats and pinches. Then I felt him slowly lifting the hem of my skirt and raising it over my butt and onto my back. Then he inserted a couple of fingers into the elastic waistband of my panties and lowered them slowly down to the top of my thighs. A window was open somewhere nearby and I felt a breeze blowing across my naked bottom. I lay there waiting and wondering when he was going to start. He rubbed my bottom for a while and then lectured, "how does it feel to be a grown woman laying across a man's lap waiting to be spanked like a naughty schoolgirl?"

"Wonderful," I said.

The first spank landed. Then a rapid series of short smack smack smacks! I felt a tingle in my clit and moaned. Then, there was a knock at the door and someone called out "UPS!" I clenched up my butt cheeks and tried to rise up but Mick put an arm on my back to restrain me and called out, "come in!"

To my great shame the door opened and a young UPS man strode into the entryway and said "I need a signature for this," and he handed Mick a small handheld computer to sign.

I winced and shut my eyes while Mick said, "Oh, don't mind us. As you can see, I am just giving Julie here a good bare bottom spanking."

The UPS man said, "I should give my wife a good spanking myself. She always overcooks my food."

I felt the handheld computer on the small of my back, where Mick placed it to sign. I felt the handheld compter jiggle while Mick signed his name. The UPS man set a package on the floor in front of my line of vision, and then he hustled out. Suddenly I felt something large and curved, like a banana, poking me in the ribs. I realized it was Mick's penis getting hard. I felt degraded and dizzy while Mick resumed my spanking. He gave me a few dozen hand spanks with increasing frenzy and intensity. My pussy was dripping wet and my clit was begging to be tickled while he continued on. "Now, my dear girl, it is time for me to finish you off with the brush. You are 23, so how does 23 spanks with this strike you?"

"Please be gentle," I said, not really meaning it.

SMACK! He smacked my bare bottom hard and I wiggled my butt from side to side and managed to get my right hand to my groin to finger myself. I stroked my clit and counted off each spank. By 20 I was dizzy and groaning and before the 23rd smack he called me a smutty little school girl and with that spank I buckled my hips and orgasmed feeling like a rocket shooting straight past the moon. He rubbed and stroked my bottom some and then he instructed me to stand in the corner with my skirt up and panties down. He soon returned with some lotion and rubbed it gently on my bottom. I purred to him, "I know something warm and liquidly that would heal my bottom sooner."

"What do you have in mind?" Mick asked.

"Your cum. Just stroke me with your cock and cum on my red bruised ass," I whispered.

"Keep your palms on the wall," Mick said. I listened while he unzipped and pulled down his pants. From behind he rubbed the tip of his cock against my sore butt. He rubbed his shaft against my crack and slowly around my anus. Then he headed south and glided it into my pussy.

"Oh!" I groaned, "You are so much larger then my husband!" It was true. Mick was long and wide and he gave me a couple dozen greedy thrusts, and I buckled my hips while I called out "cum on my ass!" He pulled out and shot his own special lotion on my butt and I came again while I felt the semen oozing down my burning cheeks.

Two hours later I returned home and logged onto my computer. I smiled as there was a new Literotica.com feedback email. I clicked on the icon and read the email: "I can't wait to see if you had any inspiration tonight for a new short story--Mick."

quagmires
quagmires
104 Followers